Read SPC to Unlock CDMA | The topic is relevant for those who have cdma in Blackberry is locked. Suitable for m

Rep: (0)
Fully copy-pastefrom here, checked on 8530 Iusacell.

The topic is relevant for those who have cdma in Blackberry is locked
Suitable for Blackberry 9670, 9630, 9550, 9350, 9330, 8530, 8330 models
If the phone is locked, in the upper part of the screen there is a permanent inscription "Activation required" and a cdma-menu by the command ## 000000 and the call does not open, the inscription "Invalid password" is displayed
On the Internet for "unlock" take from 2-3 to 10 dollars.
I was locked up in Canadian Telus.
What we need:
1) Computer with Blackberry Desktop Manager installed
2) programUNICDMA
3) programRIM Wireless Device Command-Line Auto-Programmerfor YOUR phone model (determined by the file name)

Procedure:
1) We connect the phone to the PC with a USB cable
2) make backup of all data, because all erased-rewrite
3) run the Blackberry Desktop Manager, wait until he sees the phone
4) in the next window we launch the RIM Wireless Device Command-Line Auto-Programmer program for YOUR TELEPHONE MODEL. For example, I had a Blackberry 9550, the file was called 9550.exe
patiently waiting for the end of the program, everything happens in text mode, as a result we get an inscription on the phone that it cannot communicate with the application "no application linked".
5) now we run UNICDMA, go to the Setup tab - select the correct COM port, as a rule it is COM3 or COM4. Then from the drop-down list near the Mode inscription select QUALLCOM. Select the Main tab, then press the Monitor button, the program reads data from the phone if the com port is correctly selected. In the Locks section, Sec.Code, the current 6-digit password on the cdma menu will be displayed. Enter 000000 in this field in order not to remember the password and press the Write-SPC button. A new SPC password is written to the phone.
6) Return to the BlackBerry DeskTop Manager. It will display a window that can not contact the phone or something like that and there will be a button to update the firmware. We update.

After the firmware, we get a phone with a password on the cdma-menu of 6 zeros.

The algorithm and programs are taken from the gsmhosting.com forum, I left the links to the download files for the same.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/26/19 5:49 PM