> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Cubot X18 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.7 "
Full screen mode
Does the Full Screen feature interfere with your experience?
Yes, it's tiring every time to turn it on. [ 15 ] ** [68,18%]
No, everything suits me. [ 7 ] ** [31,82%]
Total votes: 22

Rep: (1)
DiscussionCubot X18
PictureCubot X18
Description |Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Technical characteristics of Cubot X18:
1.5-GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor;
graphics: Mail-T720;
3 GB of RAM;
32 GB ROM;
display: 5.7 inches, IPS, 1440x720 pixels, pixel density of 294 ppi;
camera: 13 Mp + 16 Mp;
Bluetooth 4.0;
battery 3 200 mAh;
two SIM card slots, Dual Standby;
colors: dark blue, golden.
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedgrafom - 21.01.18, 17:53
Reason for editing: TWRP 3.2.1

Rep: (57)
Also on the package for $ 60

Rep: (12)
Antutu of this device
Attached Image

Post has been editedsnr93 - 17.09.17, 10:03

Rep: (0)
It is unfortunate that only today I learned about this smartphone. The discount has passed. For $ 60, this is something unimaginable for such a body. But I’ll take it anyway.

Rep: (71)
My 4 smarts were all given tracks

Rep: (30)
I did not have time to take it, I worked all weekend.

Post has been editednegodiai169 - 18.09.17, 06:50

Rep: (41)
Cubot X18 - detailed review and testing (10 pages, in English)

Does anyone track number work fine? Russian Post prepares that there is no data yet, AliTrack prepares that the phone in the Netherlands is already 10 days old, but there is no exact location

Rep: (57)
Does anyone track number work fine? Russian Post prepares that there is no data yet, AliTrack prepares that the phone in the Netherlands is already 10 days old, but there is no exact location

there is a track - no movement, the campaign stupidly booked rooms.

* kai-26 ,
The same garbage on all 4 tracks

Well then, comrades, shipments to Russia have begun!
Today the movement went on the track number.
Package Weight: 396g

* snr93 ,
Also, all 4 tracks have gone wrong.

Post has been editedsssok6 - 30.09.17, 11:29
Reason for editing: Corrected

someone has already come

Cubot X18 Unboxing + Hands On: 18: 9 Aspect Ratio With Removable Battery

judging by the video, the camera is still G ...)))

Rep: (72)
* kvfinn, judging by the upper and lower frames - another scam from our narrow-eyed friends. I’m wondering how much you can fool buyers? In appearance, again, the complete mismatch of the screen with advertising. Yes, the new beast still has a certain amount of novelty, and it could be bought like that, so why go on impudent deception again and again? Oh, this East ....

* progbeard
We look at dimensions we compare with competitors and without a photo it’s clear that it is huge

* dentig look at the dimensions of the photo? Don't you think that a little incorrect advice? Compare with competitors? According to the photo? Installation can be so dazzled that it will be 2 times less than competitors. Manually? Well, dear, how many bodies do you need to have, and how many babos to dump to compare it with your competitors? And he is not yet in his hands, but there will be no competitors. And previously, before ordering, I looked here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65wY2U2cXEo How to your professional look, is there anything to compare?

Rep: (140)
* dentig do not give him advice!

* progbeard
where does the photo. We look at the characteristics and see that it is wider and longer.

Dickus @ 10/02/17, 10:25*
dentig, do not give him advice!

However, do you mind giving advice? Himself not bothered? You won’t laugh at all, because you were pointed out that you were wrong?
Dentig @ 02.10.17, 10:31*
where does the photo. We look at the characteristics and see that it is wider and longer.

So it seems that the 5.7 "display was declared, and the question was not like that, or am I wrong? I specifically gave a link to YouTube, did you open it? And how can you understand that the sizes in the characteristics do not correspond to the video? Somehow it’s very interesting you reason ... That is, in your opinion, looking at the dimensions in the characteristics, you can say exactly what kind of framework it will have?

* progbeard
And where does the display?
Yes, you can say what the framework will be. Comparing with the dimensions of the same Galaxy s8

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/15/19, 11:00 p.m.