> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Cubot X18 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.7 "
Full screen mode
Does the Full Screen feature interfere with your experience?
Yes, it's tiring every time to turn it on. [ 15 ] ** [68,18%]
No, everything suits me. [ 7 ] ** [31,82%]
Total votes: 22

Rep: (1)
DiscussionCubot X18
PictureCubot X18
Description |Discussion »

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Technical characteristics of Cubot X18:
1.5-GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor;
graphics: Mail-T720;
3 GB of RAM;
32 GB ROM;
display: 5.7 inches, IPS, 1440x720 pixels, pixel density of 294 ppi;
camera: 13 Mp + 16 Mp;
Bluetooth 4.0;
battery 3 200 mAh;
two SIM card slots, Dual Standby;
colors: dark blue, golden.
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedgrafom - 21.01.18, 17:53
Reason for editing: TWRP 3.2.1

Rep: (57)
Snr93 @ 10.10.2017, 09:05*

Don't stick tight with a snap click

Rep: (12)
* kai-26 , damn it, stuck, but very much emphasis, after a huge highscreen boost3 I'm afraid to push so much)))

* kai-26 , damn it, stuck, but very much emphasis, after a huge highscreen boost3 I'm afraid to push so much)))

Bluetooth headphones our fso :)

* kai-26 , I listened through the wire because in the highscreen there is a music chip that produces a very cool sound and is loud. And here is really sadness with sound. Probably have to order bluetooth ears with an audio card)

Rep: (0)
also took today on GB, with a coupon came out 6,700 r about
{Censorship}
M
Forum Rules
4.25. Publication of referral materials (links, coupons and code words ) in any form is prohibited and equates to commercial activity.

Post has been editedolmusi - 08.10.17, 07:00

Rep: (0)
Cubot x18 is the best smartphone in 2017 with a removable battery and 3gb RAM. He is the worst smartphone of 2017 with a removable battery. Because the only one, alas. One model from all manufacturers this year. The rest with non-removable batteries in 2017. He would still have battery life, like the Samsung j7 2016 ...

Rep: (31)
Guys, is OTG present?

Rep: (13)
Who-thread received the device? what's with the sound?

* blaggrad , just above the message about the phone as a whole. The speaker is not very loud; in headphones, sound without equalizers is rare

Posted on 10/08/2017, 19:15:

The funny thing is that youtube 720/60 does not pull, the video is very late ...

Rep: (55)
Guys what version of the kernel do you have on your phone?

* dimat 94, 3.18.35

Rep: (55)
* snr93,
And who did not find the source code of the kernel from the cube?

* dimat 94,
I asked the developers, they said they would not give out yet, they did not explain the reason, they said that as soon as the update was released they would appear on the forum, but they did not plan to do the update yet.

Snr93 @ 10/09/2017, 16:50*
* dimat 94,
I asked the developers, they said they would not give out yet, they did not explain the reason, they said that as soon as the update was released they would appear on the forum, but they did not plan to do the update yet.

Now there is a tendency that the manufacturer makes new models faster and not software updates to them.

* snr93, still begged the firmware from them. They threw off the archive, they did not say the password, but the archive with the password, miracles)

Well, I unpacked the firmware. There is a SCATTER file, we will sew through FlashTool (as unexpected :)))
A little later I will upload the archive into the cloud. Archive with firmware weighs more than 2GB!)

The answer about the firmware from the company:
Dear Sir / Madam,
Sorry for keep you waiting, we just come back to office from national holidays.
Sorry the firmware of X18 is not ok now, it is still under testing, there are some bugs need to be fixed, kindly wait.
You can keep an eye on our forum, thanks!

although the manufacturer is tired of Bluetooth 4.0, in fact, there is something wrong there, because the sound on high-quality headphones requiring version 4 of the protocol is delayed as on version 3

Rep: (10)
Got a phone. Especially not tested, but the overall impression is so-so. 120 is not worth it for me, but 60 as it was for the action, it’s a very good device. There are no problems with the headphone jack.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (9)
Greetings to all the owners of the X18th. I look closely at this device. I would like to know what the camera is in terms of photo quality? Can someone post foty here? And is an external speaker suitable for listening to music without headphones? Clean and loud sound like, not too sucks?
Thank you all in advance.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/27/19, 10:20 PM