Hoxiao B-MTK-1578 (MTK 8127) head unit - Discussion | [Car] Car and Android device

Rep: (548)
Hoxiao B-MTK-1578 (MTK 8127) Head Unit - Discussion
Car and Android device
Hoxiao B-MTK-1578, Henhaoro G711HZA5
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Brand: hoxiao
Model: B-MTK-1578
Android 5.1
Type: 2-DIN player
Screen Type: Digital Touch Screen
Screen Size: 7 inches
Screen Resolution: 1024x600
Processor: mtk MT8127 4 core
CPU core freq .: 1300 MHz
RAM (Memory): DDR3 1 GB
flash (internal memory): 16 GB
Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, speakerphone (phonebook, call recording, Bluetooth music)
FM Frequency Range: 87.5-108 MHz
Video decoding format: H.264
Rear View Camera
Steering wheel support
Video Format: AVI, DAT, FLV, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, ogm, rmvb, VOB, Xvid, etc.
media format: ASF, avi, FLV, MKV, MOV, MP3, MP4, MPEG, rm, rmvb, VOB, WMV, etc.
A photo
FAQ
Engineering menu codes - 44320 , 44328

What is MCU - In short: The MCU (Microcontroller Unit or, according to other sources, the Media Controller Unit) is a stand-alone computer, usually performed on a separate motherboard with its own processor, memory, and programmable inputs and outputs. Peripherals — a radio receiver (radio tuner), a DVD player, a Bluetooth hands-free device, a low frequency amplifier, and others — are connected to the MCU. Another part of the head unit - the computer running the Android OS - interacts with the MCU, transmitting commands to it and receiving responses to them. More details about the MCU can be found: https: //forum.xda-deve…ead_Unit/MCU_Explained

Motion Sensor (ban on watching videos while moving) - there is a brake detect in settings

External microphone - in the back where all connectors are connected there is a 2 pin connector.
Connecting an external microphoneHere

So that the sound does not turn off when the reverse is activated -include rewerse audio in settings and / or installation of settings program from AlexOneB

Connecting the steering wheel buttons - there are two groups: sw key1, sw key2 + need Gnd (if you had one group, then the connection is any sw key + Gnd).

Alternative launchers : Car launcher , CarWebGuru Launcher , Car Launcher AG .

Enter the hidden item "For Developers" (USB debugging) - https: //play.google.co…singlebyte.devshortcut (or similar applications). Install the application, run it, check in usb for debugging.

Android and mcu update - Here

TWRP installation and features - Here

Saving TWRP and getting Root when updating - Here and here

Saving sound when reverse gear is on - Here

Settings - Autosettings by AlexOneB - Here

Installing the system equalizer ViPER4Android - Here ( Thank - ssa23 )

Fix permanent change MAC-address WiFi - Here - Set via TWRP. Flies when reset to factory settings.

Modified build.prop - Here - Changes: The device is defined by services as Hoxiao B-MTK-1578 (Google Play, adb, etc.), the default language is Russian, time zone is Moscow, the name on the WiFi network is B-MTK-1578, the boot animation is removed (when loading the logo is shown, then immediately the system). Exclusively for firmware from 10/17/2017. Set through TWRP.

Steering wheel settings - made in Setting / auto settings / SWC.

Calibration / setting touch buttons - Here ( Thank - master098 )

Fight with reboot when awakening GU - Here

Features of connecting the firmware for firmware from a computer - Here

Pinout additional connectors GU 2 and 3 revision - Here

Instructions for firmware mcu programmer - Here ( Thank - tolnov )

Pinout of the main connector of all revisions GU - Here

Instructions for flashing the android SP flashlight - Here ( Thank - ssa23 )

Editing FM stations - Here ( Thank - tolnov )

Sd card connection

MCU Updates
MCU.zip
MCU 17.07.18_01_13M
EURO_1028_4730_12V_MIX-M
EURO_1028_4731_12V_MIX-R
MCU_18.04.15_01_13M
EURO_1028_4754_12V_MIX-R - (15M) - for GU without buttons.

Choice mcu: look - with what letter you stood - with this one and choose. M - without RDS, R - with RDS.

Updates, firmware and kernels
TWRP Recovery
Boot animation

Android version 5.1. Versions 6.0.1, 7.0, 8.0, etc. - fake!

WARNING: IN THE STAPK OF FIRMWARE ONLY FOR Hoxiao B-MTK-1578, Henhaoro G711HZA5. BEFORE YOU USE THEM - SPECIFY WHAT YOU HAVE A DEVICE OR YOU CAN GET A BRICK. YOU DO IT WITH YOUR BODY - YOU DO AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Any help - links to firmware, instructions, etc. - welcome.
At the moment, there are three versions of the motherboard: differences
in circuit design and application of various dc / dc converters.

Post has been editedsandr2010 - 26.03.19, 12:43
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (1)
* sandr2010 Everything is connected correctly. Already checked several times.

* kaley,
It should not reset the settings if the power supply to B + is not lost. On power-on delays - it all depends on the shutdown / power saving settings (I had it - after 15 seconds did not turn on the ACC again - it will turn off and full load will be)

* sandr2010 I have about the same, but I haven’t found any shutdown / power saving settings

Posted on 09/01/2017, 20:27:

* kaley,
I already threw direct + and - radio cassettes on the braid does not help

* kaley,
By and large, do not care for a full load, why the radio station does not save, that's the main question. Maybe there are third-party applications for the radio?

Enlighten, will this radio work on our device or not?
Modification of software and decorations for GU on Android 4.x (Post dimans171061 # 61326415)

* viruss1970,
You can experiment on your own: put variable resistors in the gap sw key1, sw key2 (fig.SC-1) or one variable in the gap GND going to the buttons (fig.SC-2). For nominal values ​​- try a variable / trimmer for 1kOhm (use the middle and any extreme resistor contacts). Added another third option (Fig.SC-3).
The easiest way to check: press and hold the Vol up button and press Seek up and see the reaction - see or not. If there is no reaction, then try the opposite: press and hold the Seek up button and press the Vol up button.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedsandr2010 - 01.09.17, 23:20

* sandr2010
Try swapping B + and ACC - maybe the Chinese have beguiled the wires.

Tomorrow I will try, but I doubt it. If you turn off the ignition and after a short time turn it on, everything is saved and turned on instantly. It may be that the car stood all night and a quick start is triggered.

So for everyone: do you memorize radio stations?

I tune the station wave, then hold the button with the desired number. The wave is fixed on the selected button.

In order to install third-party system applications, you need root, and to get root, you need to have firmware for recovery. And with the firmware bummer and merge - no one wants.

And what do you need to drain it?

But another observation, the reset of the radio settings occurs immediately after the download of the android. It looks like this: first the robot is drawn, then the iridescent android inscription, then it happens differently. Maybe the radio will simply be loaded after this, maybe the “application download” message may come out before the radio is loaded, or the launcher can load right away (set by Car Launcher AG). Sometimes after the start, the settings for Wi-Fi or bluetooth or something else open, but rarely. BUT! There is always the same thing going on, namely: you can hear how the radio starts to work (literally half a second) and at that moment you can hear the broadcast of the station to which the receiver was tuned before turning off, then silence for half a second and again this road radio. I hope clearly explained. I wrote yesterday to the Chinese, asked about the firmware, I'm waiting for an answer.

* sandr2010
Well, I can try, I just need an instruction))
This launcher only replaces the home screen.

Chinese unsubscribed
danling meng
17/09/01 23:57
I send you an upgrade software try

People, tell me where and how to enter the engineering menu !! Tyrka Tyrka did not find where it is

Posted 02/02/2017 at 20:28:

Yes, and found such a minor problem in the radio! The station keeps everything fine, but after a while it goes away from the switched on frequency to the next station found!

* XpycT1985,
As far as I remember: the settings and on this tab the last item - tap - offers to enter a password - enter the password and put a check

Posted on 09/02/2017 22:07:

XpycT1985 @ 09/02/17, 20:26*
Itself after some time goes from the included frequency to the next station found

How much time passes?

Minutes 3.4

Posted on 09/03/2017, 00:11:

Sometimes there may be more

Rep: (0)
People!
Has anyone connected USB 3G / 4G modems?

It is inconvenient to distribute the Internet from the phone, I would like to connect a modem and throw it into the glove compartment ...

* LordTroy,
And what's stopping you from doing this?
1.https: //play.google.co...raisberghof.pppwidget3- to help you (there is still ppp-2), but you need root.
2. Go to the theme of your 4G modem (if there is such a course) - there is an option to switch the modem to HiLink mode (in my opinion so).
Not a lot of information, just for reading:http://pccar.ru/showthread.php?t=25433

Post has been editedsandr2010 - 03.09.17, 10:23

Rep: (0)
sandr2010 @ 09/03/17, 11:34*
LordTroy,
And what's stopping you from doing this?

I have no modem.
It is necessary to buy it, so I decided to clarify before this - maybe someone connected and the specific model works. That would have bought.

* LordTroy,
Post above - there are brands of modems that can be switched to HiLink mode and that work with android. This mode is good because the modem itself starts when power is applied to it - no applications are needed to activate and start it. Also, there are 3 / 4G wifi routers in the link - this is considered to be much more convenient - everyone can use wifi inside the car.
Go to the salon / s connection (for example), rewrite the names of modems / routers and look at the topics on the forum.

If you have a smart on android, then you can create a rule with a tusker, an automaton, a macrodroid - when pairing / detecting a bluetooth magnetolly, enable an access point;

Post has been editedsandr2010 - 03.09.17, 21:29

Won reset frequency radmo! Made a reset to the factory! Now the radio frequency does not run anywhere.

Rep: (8)
Tell me how you can make the screen extinguish when the device is inactive.
For example, plays the radio if the screen does not poke 30 seconds the screen fades. I poked on the screen again, the brightness returned.
Maybe there is any software that does this. Poke nose plz.

Post has been editedLander299 - 03.09.17, 22:55

* Lander299,
Third-party autolounters are not satisfied? They have a screensaver function.
I’m more impressed with Car lsuncher - there is still a decrease in screen brightness (only in the launcher and / or in all programs) depending on the time of day (the brightness is adjusted by itself).

Post has been editedsandr2010 - 03.09.17, 23:21

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06.25.19, 04:34