Hoxiao B-MTK-1578 (MTK 8127) head unit - Discussion | [Car] Car and Android device

Rep: (548)
Hoxiao B-MTK-1578 (MTK 8127) Head Unit - Discussion
Car and Android device
Hoxiao B-MTK-1578, Henhaoro G711HZA5
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Brand: hoxiao
Model: B-MTK-1578
Android 5.1
Type: 2-DIN player
Screen Type: Digital Touch Screen
Screen Size: 7 inches
Screen Resolution: 1024x600
Processor: mtk MT8127 4 core
CPU core freq .: 1300 MHz
RAM (Memory): DDR3 1 GB
flash (internal memory): 16 GB
Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, speakerphone (phonebook, call recording, Bluetooth music)
FM Frequency Range: 87.5-108 MHz
Video decoding format: H.264
Rear View Camera
Steering wheel support
Video Format: AVI, DAT, FLV, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, ogm, rmvb, VOB, Xvid, etc.
media format: ASF, avi, FLV, MKV, MOV, MP3, MP4, MPEG, rm, rmvb, VOB, WMV, etc.
A photo
FAQ
Engineering menu codes - 44320 , 44328

What is MCU - In short: The MCU (Microcontroller Unit or, according to other sources, the Media Controller Unit) is a stand-alone computer, usually performed on a separate motherboard with its own processor, memory, and programmable inputs and outputs. Peripherals — a radio receiver (radio tuner), a DVD player, a Bluetooth hands-free device, a low frequency amplifier, and others — are connected to the MCU. Another part of the head unit - the computer running the Android OS - interacts with the MCU, transmitting commands to it and receiving responses to them. More details about the MCU can be found: https: //forum.xda-deve…ead_Unit/MCU_Explained

Motion Sensor (ban on watching videos while moving) - there is a brake detect in settings

External microphone - in the back where all connectors are connected there is a 2 pin connector.
Connecting an external microphoneHere

So that the sound does not turn off when the reverse is activated -include rewerse audio in settings and / or installation of settings program from AlexOneB

Connecting the steering wheel buttons - there are two groups: sw key1, sw key2 + need Gnd (if you had one group, then the connection is any sw key + Gnd).

Alternative launchers : Car launcher , CarWebGuru Launcher , Car Launcher AG .

Enter the hidden item "For Developers" (USB debugging) - https: //play.google.co…singlebyte.devshortcut (or similar applications). Install the application, run it, check in usb for debugging.

Android and mcu update - Here

TWRP installation and features - Here

Saving TWRP and getting Root when updating - Here and here

Saving sound when reverse gear is on - Here

Settings - Autosettings by AlexOneB - Here

Installing the system equalizer ViPER4Android - Here ( Thank - ssa23 )

Fix permanent change MAC-address WiFi - Here - Set via TWRP. Flies when reset to factory settings.

Modified build.prop - Here - Changes: The device is defined by services as Hoxiao B-MTK-1578 (Google Play, adb, etc.), the default language is Russian, time zone is Moscow, the name on the WiFi network is B-MTK-1578, the boot animation is removed (when loading the logo is shown, then immediately the system). Exclusively for firmware from 10/17/2017. Set through TWRP.

Steering wheel settings - made in Setting / auto settings / SWC.

Calibration / setting touch buttons - Here ( Thank - master098 )

Fight with reboot when awakening GU - Here

Features of connecting the firmware for firmware from a computer - Here

Pinout additional connectors GU 2 and 3 revision - Here

Instructions for firmware mcu programmer - Here ( Thank - tolnov )

Pinout of the main connector of all revisions GU - Here

Instructions for flashing the android SP flashlight - Here ( Thank - ssa23 )

Editing FM stations - Here ( Thank - tolnov )

Sd card connection

MCU Updates
MCU.zip
MCU 17.07.18_01_13M
EURO_1028_4730_12V_MIX-M
EURO_1028_4731_12V_MIX-R
MCU_18.04.15_01_13M
EURO_1028_4754_12V_MIX-R - (15M) - for GU without buttons.

Choice mcu: look - with what letter you stood - with this one and choose. M - without RDS, R - with RDS.

Updates, firmware and kernels
TWRP Recovery
Boot animation

Android version 5.1. Versions 6.0.1, 7.0, 8.0, etc. - fake!

WARNING: IN THE STAPK OF FIRMWARE ONLY FOR Hoxiao B-MTK-1578, Henhaoro G711HZA5. BEFORE YOU USE THEM - SPECIFY WHAT YOU HAVE A DEVICE OR YOU CAN GET A BRICK. YOU DO IT WITH YOUR BODY - YOU DO AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Any help - links to firmware, instructions, etc. - welcome.
At the moment, there are three versions of the motherboard: differences
in circuit design and application of various dc / dc converters.

Post has been editedsandr2010 - 26.03.19, 12:43
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (1)
For all.
Added another update for mcu to the header - maybe both are the same.

Compare the files are the same.

Rep: (8)
Lander299 - jack for an external microphone
http://www.ebay.co.uk/…a27:g:tIoAAOSwvVlZlgIS

And in the cap threads written differently.
"Complete shutdown of the radio - in the back where all connectors are connected there is a 2 pin connector, put a jumper there (from the old hard disk) will turn off completely, but there will be no quick start anymore."

Has anyone checked?

Lander299 @ 08/31/17, 10:55*
Has anyone checked?

I did not check, but the photo has a microphone jack.

* laci.f,
* Lander299,
I took it from the answers to Ali, so I wrote that I need to check. Although judging by the photo - this is a microphone jack. I tried to close myself - reactions 0, but my body does not load beyond the splash screen.

Rep: (2)
I asked the Chinese woman to reset the firmware and asked how to get the root.
She, radish, wrote only "No root"
One observation: until the correct time and date is entered in the system, the Internet cannot be accessed.

Abrus @ 08/31/17, 20:22*
until the correct time and date is entered in the system, the Internet cannot be accessed.

Through the access point of a mobile phone with a curve, the date is allowed to the Internet (Velcom, Belarus).
Time is then set automatically from the network.

sandr2010, Apparently, yes.
If I am not mistaken, there was another seller of such balalaikas on Ali, who can take it from him? Try asking him to send the firmware.

Apparently we have one Chinese woman. Turned on the fool and pretends not to understand what firmware is.

And the name is probably danling meng ...

* Lander299 I have not put the radio tape recorder in the car yet, I collect the kit and look I need at home. I do not want to use it as a radio (I do not like the sound), it will work as a navigator and comp. For this, I ordered separate speakers for it, I will cut it into the visor.
It connects with home Wi-Fi, but it does not go to internet until time is determined by gps, or I don’t put it with my hands. Galku determine the time according to the network did not set.

Posted 08/31/2017 16:03:

* laci.f , exactly

Does anyone have a screen brightness adjustable? Or how am I full?

Does anyone have a screen brightness adjustable? Or how am I full?

I regulate, but the difference between the minimum and maximum is barely noticeable.

Posted 08/31/2017 at 16:37:

It connects with home Wi-Fi, but it does not go to internet until time is determined by gps, or I don’t put it with my hands. Galku determine the time according to the network did not set.

My home wifi is exactly the same. But through the mobile without problems.

Tell me the purpose of the items in the settings menu
"Track draw", "Radar draw" and "Reverse audio"

Post has been editedLander299 - 31.08.17, 16:42
Reason for editing: Reverse audio

name is probably danling meng

She is.

Posted 08/31/2017, 17:19:

Lander299 @ 08/31/17, 4:40*
"Track draw", "Radar draw" and "Reverse audio"

I can only assume: the marking of the camera, parking sensors, .....

Rep: (0)
Put this radio, I can not register all the buttons on the steering wheel. I program the volume +, the volume disappears - I register switching stations up, stations disappear down. What could be the problem.

* galrus, There, when programming a large button on the left, click on it and reprogram it.

Good day everyone. Installed this unit in the car Qashqai 2011g.v. Used used by the seller connecting adapter wires for Nissan. Everything is good, everything works. One problem: I can not configure the control from the steering wheel. I turn to the settings page, offers to select and press the action button, then writes press the corresponding button on the steering wheel, press and no reaction. What am I doing wrong? Tell me who knows.

* viruss1970,
The buttons on the steering wheel must be resistive: i. Something like this (single-group) is from Chery. Did they not work for you at work? Added a scheme from Kashkai (I do not know the year) - two-group.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedsandr2010 - 01.09.17, 11:43

* M o o n, A button that changes SWC1, 2 and 3? On the first, they did not want to program the volume plus and minus. One another interrupted. At the second volume, plus and minus could do nothing more. On the third as in the first case. I want something other than the volume so that the other buttons work

Good afternoon, I have this problem. After the ignition is turned off, there is no quick start, the radio settings are reset, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are turned off. And sometimes it starts quickly, but more often it loads like after a complete power failure. How does this happen to you?

The buttons on the steering wheel must be resistive: i. Something like this (single-group) is from Chery. Did they not work for you at work? Added a scheme from Kashkai (I do not know the year) - two-group.

Thank you very much for the schemes. I am not very good at electronics. Please tell me what I specifically need to take to register the steering wheel buttons and what I should do in my case. I would be very grateful for the help.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06.25.19, 04:33