iPhone X (2017) - Discussion | Diagonal 5.8 / Apple A11 Bionic / 3 GB
Will you buy an iPhone X?
?
Yes, I think I'll buy a 256 GB version [ 854 ] ** [24,88%]
Yes, I think I'll buy a 64 GB version [ 1361 ] ** [39,64%]
No, I'm not going to buy an iPhone X [ 1218 ] ** [35,48%]
Did you like the fact that Apple abandoned its corporate identity?
Yes [ 2025 ] ** [58,99%]
No, Apple has not met my expectations [ 817 ] ** [23,8%]
I don't care, give me a new version! [ 583 ] ** [16,98%]
What color iPhone X do you buy or prefer to buy?
Gray Cosmos [ 1659 ] ** [48,33%]
White [ 814 ] ** [23,71%]
Total votes: 3433

Rep: (753)
DiscussioniPhone X (2017)
PictureiPhone X
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories | iOS 11.x.x - discussion | IPhone battery life | Apple iPhone 8/8 Plus /Apple iPhone X- marriage | IPhone X Camera Discussion | Apple Pay - Talk

Picture

Questions that can not be asked (discussed) in the topic:

Specifications
Attached Image

Additional Information
The base model of 64 GB will cost $ 999. In addition, 256 and 512 GB versions are expected on sale, but their price has not yet been reported.
Useful information

iPhone X work on the current version of iOS 13.2.2 for those who doubt be updated or not - Video review

Post has been editedT0ugh - 13.11.19, 18:06
Reason for editing: added a link to the topic header

Rep: (13)
I do not understand that, but is not displayed status line with the time and date of the missed events (calls SMS messages) in the standby mode when the screen is turned off. After all, it allows the screen.

Rep: (25)
Someone will explain to me - as because of this island -https://3dnews.ru/asse…/958421/Untitled-7.jpgWill the notifications on the top panel be shown in the form: Vibera, Skype, Vk, mail, VTSAP, SMS and other things?

Rep: (1414)
yunusalievfarhod @ 13.09.17, 05:38*
Article onsavagemessiahzine.com- iPhone X - a new page in the history of Apple

Why the price tag they have taken? At the presentation, the round was announced in 1000, as did 79 mowers is not obtained at the current exchange rate.

Rep: (1)
As on X is called blind notifications?
Neither the presentation nor in the first review that did not pay attention.
I think that only the home screen swipe to the "Left" screen

Posted on 09/13/2017, 07:56:

Aivengo73 @ 13.09.17, 10:52*
Why the price tag they have taken? At the presentation, the round was announced in 1000, as did 79 mowers is not obtained at the current exchange rate.

All turns out:
Russia by the standards of Apple refers to Europe, respectively, not $ 1,000 and 1000 euro + VAT 18%

Of course the most profitable - stock up in the United States in a tax-free state.
I think the gray of delivery will be at the official Russian 10tr cheaper retail prices when demand with supply ustakanilos

Post has been editedant0n1979 - 13.09.17, 07:56

... of course nedopilennost software in working out the upper cut-out screen it looks awful.
Especially when viewing videos or playing games. This prevents notch banal.
Samsung and Algie in this respect interesting

Rep: (24)
To admit the device to get decent. Screen without frames, it's cool. I liked that removed finally this stupid fingerprint scanner. The same thing I said when Samsung managed to cram it into the back cover. Why do we need it if there is unlocking of the face and the iris of the eye, is a mystery to me. In this respect, EPL done, done the right thing by removing all unnecessary and "licked" design to perfection. Yes, ideally, would still make the top of the screen to the entire area, but wait, the technology does not go so fast, and we will live up to those days. And so, today it is one of the best phones. Did not like that the screen is made only 5.8 thought it would be 2 versions, like Samsung. Eplovodov be congratulated: victory:

I do not know what kind of "Wow," you say, but it's a complete failure.

This cut me initially liked, but when I saw yesterday at the presentation, it was something with something .... Such garbage is still not seen the light.
Divine Face Id. Already on the presentations there was a failure, when they could not unlock. There is no alternative, eye scanner.
Too much time is devoted emoticons .... Carl ?? Smiles? !!!!

In general, the phone is really no different from the 8 ...

Lazhanuty Face Id, poor cut, animated kakaha, and this is not something for which I am prepared to pay a premium of 200 dollars.

You need to look at things properly rather than "wow" with hot.

Take 8 plus, and forward to the next year, when will bring to mind X.

Rep: (28)
* ant0n1979 , Cut-out will not interfere with, the developers finished applications and all

For a dual feeling of what he saw yesterday at the presentation (iphone regards). I had a choice to take seven today, or see what's so revolutionary show Cook. IMHO X-version Trufanov and lovers of "all new". Design mug-ID .. Not gone from a word - absolutely. And 8-ka some strange: except that improved iron and fast charging .. Do you think it is necessary to pay for 8, 7 or all of the same at a good price? I'm right in the confusion some ..

Rep: (32)
And someone vols aware of how much RAM in 8 simple? 2GB in the CE? :(

Rep: (16)
in the US $ 1,000 for the 64 and 1150 dollars for 256 in the US
Europe 1150 euros for 1330 and 64 euros for 256 ..... read the same prices that we have in the appstore 80 and 92

Drag can only America, but then again it is necessary to calculate a limit that does not get to the tax and queues

take it freely will be probably by February-March 2018

look away 8 makes no sense)

Rep: (0)
iPhone 8 = complete failure. The design of the same-no has changed significantly, the glass behind it is even worse than the metal (the more you pay for it!), Fast charging is not necessary to buy an old piece of candy in the mail old packaging.
iPhone X = almost a failure. FRAME IS - and they are huge! Look on YouTube already has a real overview iPhone X are even more than in the photo! Too, minus the glass behind everything that they presented made in Samsung Galaxy S8, and some development so all 5letney ago. And as if their marketing is not a new processor called them Bionca or Bionicle people do not need it, because even the A7 processor is enough for all tasks!
Version: upset, even though there is 128GB version (it would be the most popular), or only a little or a lot!
Prices Sasha: prices are acceptable (for the iPhone as the first such)
Prices in Russia groundless overpricing 25-28t.rub compared with Sasha
PRESENTATION - a complete failure. Even FACE ID did not load. People in the audience sat with Che type faces and we saw it in that year, and that posture.
PS: separate Respect insiders - why wait for the presentation of EPL, if already more half a year ago, they merged, turned out to be 100% the real design of the X iPhone, and iPhone 8 so anyone could guess himself.

Rep: (1614)
Semen197 @ 13.09.17, 08:54*
iPhone 8 = complete failure. The design of the same-no has changed significantly, the glass behind it is even worse than the metal (the more you pay for it!), Fast charging is not necessary to buy an old piece of candy in the mail old packaging.

It is, in fact, 7s. Improved model. 7-a-boo is unlikely to change, and who need so much to spend on a replacement phone? Even in the United States with their contracts, such as the period of 2 years ...

And the transition from something older 8-ka ki-attractive 7 :-)
Semen197 @ 13.09.17, 08:54*
even A7 processor is enough for all tasks!

Controversial issue. I Air with A7 Aypadik - it enough, but the difference with an iPhone 7 - visible now. But in the EPL, the newer the OS, the greater the load on all ...

Post has been editedA.R.S - 13.09.17, 10:08

A.R.S @ 13.09.17, 10:07*
7-a-boo is unlikely to change

Absolutely, and I was trying to convey
A.R.S @ 13.09.17, 10:07*
issue

I talked about the chip A7 in the iPhone, we are here discussing the iPhone and not aypad.
Tim Cook said that Jobs would be proud of them ... I'm sure Jobs would have fired them all to hell!

Rep: (121)
When will be available to purchase iPhone theme Tan?) Closer to October 27?
Let's muddied golosovalku- "Are you waiting for iPhone X or buy an iPhone 8 ..."

Post has been editedPonomarev86 - 13.09.17, 10:27

Rep: (10)
http://chezasite.com/w.../mi-mix-2-1024x575.jpg

Post has been editedqzae01 - 13.09.17, 10:55

Rep: (32)
Semen197 @ 13.09.2017, 10:15*
Absolutely, and I was trying to convey
I talked about the chip A7 in the iPhone, we are here discussing the iPhone and not aypad.
Tim Cook said that Jobs would be proud of them ... I'm sure Jobs would have fired them all to hell!

Offer to take 7 instead of 8? I now 5es ... 7ki prosyadut in price and will be delicious. 8ka more 20 thousand will.

I that did not understand whether there is a stereo X? And as the video to look at it from the top of the strip ....

Rep: (76)
The first review of the iPhone X in Russian

* Renat_tv , It happens to everyone. But iPhones liked. Especially animated emoticons.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/03/20, 3:30