> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Castle Crush: Card games online [Online] | [Strategy] card strategy in three lines.
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 12 ] ** [27,27%]
Good [ 16 ] ** [36,36%]
Average [ 7 ] ** [15,91%]
poorly [ 3 ] ** [6,82%]
Terribly [ 6 ] ** [13,64%]
Total votes: 44

Rep: (9)
Castle crush
version: 4.5.4
Genre: Strategy

Last update of the game in the header:16.06.2020

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Free strategy game. Collect cards and fight against enemies!

Description:
Compete with players from around the world in the best game in real time! Collect and upgrade more than 40 types of troops and spells from cute Dryads to the terrible dragon! Play for free now!

Lead your army to victory! Assemble a strong deck, and send its troops to crush the enemy castle! Earn trophies and climb the world rankings! Open the chests to find and print the mighty warriors and new spells! Do you find yourself one of the legendary magical cards?

Develop your strategy carefully and pick up soldiers. Archers to kill at a distance? Golem to break through the defense? Or healing spell to reinforce their troops? Your decision depends on what awaits you: victory or defeat!

FEATURES
+ Fight face to face with other players in epic battles
+ Collect powerful new forces
+ Destroy the opponent's locks to unlock new maps
+ Pass multiple levels to the top
+ Learn the different tactics and become the undisputed champion
+ Free daily map
+ Open magic chests
+ Earn trophies
+ Exciting and intuitive mechanics
+ Play for free!
+ Ideally suited to all types of players: children and adults, boys and girls ...

Picture
Developer site: https://www.fungames-forfree.com/games/castlecrush
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tfgco.games.strategy.free.castlecrush

Features: Online

Russian interface: Yes

Help with decks. Updated!

Download:
Version: 4.5.4 Castle Crush: Popular online card games (Razalina)
Version: 4.1.1 c GP (Jack_Crunch)
Version: 3.18.7 Castle Crush: Card games online [Online] (Fasting Wolker404 # 76116215)

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Past versions

Modifications

Post has been editedDelta - 16.06.20, 22:08
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 4.5.4 Castle Crush: Popular online card games

Rep: (81)
Generator randomly Name

Clash ofCards
Viking War:Cards Clash
Cards Heroes
Cards Royale

100 percent use of the experience!

Rep: (233)
* Mil05,
Names are always on the same principle to choose them in the search for one of the first shows.

The toy is like as good, but the crystals in it are extremely rare and extremely + silver chests as well as in piano Clash opened for 3 hours ..
Maps long swing. In general, can not do without Donato.
If only the graphics and the selection of the enemy for 3 seconds here are excellent. Generally 3 Clash 10.

Rep: (1)
The game is designed for a long part, if no Donat. By the way, as in the CR, in addition to the chests and the social component. Then another gameplay, interesting in its own way. No special meaning to climb on the Cup, because there, as in the piano, sit bottom to bleed the cards, but claws instead of hands. It is still very raw and unfinished toy, it will be noticeable to anyone who played the piano. You want it or not, and to compare the piano have, all very similar. Press "in the fight", and everything is different. Everyone who played the piano - I recommend, it is interesting.

Suddenly someone is interested, I spread a deck that rests quietly in the В± 800 cups.
Attached Image

Certainly better looking deck tops and swing on them (Youtube to help), because if the experience of 0, the next 800 cups - you will not pass.

Post has been editedMax010697 - 28.08.17, 11:33

As far as I understand, it does not crack, because everything on the server?

* marmelad16 , exactly

Rep: (0)
game score of 7 to 10.
Brief advantages:
characters-an unusual with their abilities;
-otlichitelnaya from CR "scene" of the battle.
Brief cons:
-neky imbalance in the characters;
-vzyatoe CR with menus, prices, and other functional pumping.
Conclusion: worth the download and try to play, because the game is worthy of little attention.

Attached images
Attached Image

* santious , Well, started in the same way as the 800 came up, and so on can not move forward, many cards pumped only problem with the strategy I apparently)

Very annoying the fact that in the trunks of decks used nothing does not come across. Just open, all * avno get, and even in all the clans dryad ask that the request is even lost.

P.S. This deck took in 1400, and even ordered.
Attached Image

Post has been editedkeenq - 29.08.17, 15:31
Reason for editing: Prost

Rep: (0)
There's a clansavagemessiahzine.combut there is a current I and the creator. Join the people

savagemessiahzine.comrolled, was hack a site to some degree is now sposh original bay, tries nao, better gugpleya swing

* Kallikalli , Take yes Hackney) Fashion as a rule on an online game, the data stored on the server developers - it is impossible to crack.

Rep: (978)
M
We move to subsectionStrategies.

A new version! [V. 3.0.7]
What's new
-Ustraneny minor bugs

Download

Post has been editedMax010697 - 05.09.17, 09:33

Which is a week I go to the opening chests .. and confused. Nothing not normal throws. I'll have the game just for the sake Refresh
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedMax010697 - 06.09.17, 18:14

* Max010697 As elsewhere, it is necessary to pump the most cards to buy in the store. I do not hope for loss of something worthwhile.

* keenq , How greed brings.

Rep: (665)
Castle crush
Updated
September 13, 2017
Current version
What's new
+ New Card: Skull Queen
+ New languages: Arabic and Turkish
Attached ImageAttached fileCastle Crush v3.1.0.apk(63.96 MB)

Post has been editedwhite angel1 - 14.09.17, 03:55

A new version! [V. 3.1.1]
What's new
+ New Card: Skull Queen
+ Added languages: Arabic and Turkish

Download

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/06/20 10:11