Netis WF2780F - Discussion | [wifirouter] Wi-Fi Router: 300Mb \ s - 867Mb \ s + 5x1Gb | x1

Rep: (0)
Netis WF2780F- discussion
wifirouter: 2.4GHz (300Mbit \ s) - 5GHz (867Mbit \ s) + 5 • 1Gbit \ s | USB: x1

Attached Image

Description
The netis WF2780F AC Wireless Optical Router is a new solution for connecting to an Ethernet network through a WAN port, using which users gain access to a new generation Wi-Fi network at gigabit speeds. This model is a universal solution for sharing high-speed Internet access in wired, wireless and fiber-optic networks. The modern design of the router allows users to connect to high-speed fiber optic networks using their own optical modules. The device also provides wireless access to the network at speeds up to 1200 Mbit / s (according to the N standard at a speed of 300 Mbit / s and according to the AC standard at a speed of 867 Mbit / s). Simultaneous operation in two ranges avoids external interference and provides the highest speed and reliability of Wi-Fi connections. In addition, this router has other important functions: port allocation for IPTV, support for SNMP, IPv6, TR-069, VoIP, VPN, WPS, etc. With this product, users will be able to enjoy new features that require high bandwidth for example, by watching HD video streaming, high speed file transfers, conference calling, etc.

Specifications
Wireless network:
  • Standards: IEEE802.11n / g / b IEEE802.11ac / a IEEE802.3 / 3u / ab
  • Signal Transfer Rate: Up to 300 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
    Up to 867 Mbps (5 GHz)
  • Frequency range 2400-2483.5 MHz; 5150-5350 MHz; 5650-5725 MHz
  • Transmitter power less than 20dBm or 100mW
  • Data transfer rate
    802.11ac:
    80 MHz (433 Mbps); 160 MHz (867 Mbps)
  • 802.11n standard:
    40 MHz (300; 270; 240; 180; 120; 90; 60; 30 Mbps)
    20 MHz (144; 130; 115; 86; 57; 43; 28; 14 Mbps) (auto detection)
    801.11g:
    54; 48; 36; 24; 18; 12; eleven; 9; 6 Mbps
    802.11b:
    eleven; 9; 6; 5.5; 2; 1 Mbps
  • Wireless Modes: Access Point, WDS, Access Point + WDS, Repeater, Client, Multiple Access Points
  • Wireless WEP Security (64/128-bit)
    WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK (TKIP / AES), WPA / WPA2
    Enable / Disable SSID Visibility
    Filter by MAC address of the wireless network
Equipment:
  • Standards: IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3u 1000Base-TX
    Interfaces: RJ45 WAN port (10/100/1000 Mbps) with MDI / MDIX auto-switch function - 1 pc.
    RJ45 LAN port (10/100/1000 Mbps) with MDI / MDIX auto-switch function - 4 pcs.
    Optical port - 1 pc.
  • LED indicators: PWR (POWER), WPS, SYS, 2.4G (2.4 GHz), 5G (5 GHz), LAN1-4, WAN, Fiber (fiber optic network)
  • Buttons: WPS / Default (WPS / default), Power ON / OFF, Wi-Fi ON / OFF (Wi-Fi ON / OFF).
  • Antenna: 4dB external omnidirectional antennas - 4 pcs.
  • Power Source: 12V / 1.5A DC current (output)
  • Dimensions (L Г— W Г— H) 210 Г— 135 Г— 31 mm

Software
  • WAN type: PPPoE protocol, static IP address, DHCP (dynamic IP address), bridge interface, DS-Lite, 6rd
  • Port Forwarding: Virtual Servers, Port Trigger, UPnP, DMZ
  • Remote Access: Telnet, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPs, SNMP, SSH, PING, TR069
  • Access Control: Domain Filtering and IP / MAC / URL
  • VPN connection via: PPTP, L2TP
  • Optional: SNMP, IPv6, RIP, DLNA, TR069, IPTV, IGMP snooping, proxies and MLD snooping, DDNS, QOS, DOS, DHCP relay
Other
  • Certification: FCC, CE
  • Environmental parameters: Operating temperature: 0 ... 40 В° C
    Storage Temperature: –40 ... 70 ° C
    Relative humidity during operation: 10–90% without condensation
    Relative humidity during storage: 5–90% without condensation
  • What's in the box: WF2780F - 1 pc.
    Installation Guide - 1 pc.
    Power supply - 1 pc.
    Gigabit cable - 1 pc.

Post has been editedstp101 - 21.05.19, 19:31
Reason for editing: New Kokwe rules header

Rep: (28)
Who has not tried it yet?
the link did not open to the source

Rep: (38)
* krckr,
Reset did not try? I recently had a bug with netis WF2780. I tried all the ports in turn and managed to enter the last one.

Who has not tried it yet?
the link did not open to the source

I recently bought one, the same nonsense ..
Did not find a solution?

And me without the letter F. Firmware from the factory V2.1.42494, as configured out of the box, it works. Already 18 days without reboots.
I wanted to update - I did not yet.
If I understand correctly, it is impossible to transfer WAN on his LAN?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (136)
With Beeline IPoE does not configure?
Does not receive ip address on dhcp.
Forcing ip, mask and gateway doesn’t help either.
What are the options besides throwing or changing the provider? ; (

Post has been editedsergevr - 21.12.18, 16:36

The same problem with this router and provider.
After 5-30 minutes, it first receives the local IP 100. *, then receives the external one.
I did not find a method of treatment, only by a long wait.

Ckopoxoq @ 01/16/18, 11:28*
I tried all the ports in turn and managed to enter the last one.

Port Mapping on by default only 4th port.
Default IP: 192.168.1.1http://netis.ccI also did not work in any way.

* systed
Yes, I already forgot about Netis, on January 21 I took ASUS RT-AC86U and I am satisfied.

The router is new, I decided to connect and configure it, but the problem is this: the router (wan port) does not see the ISP’s Internet cable, I thought there might be a marriage and a burned-out port, I connected the LAN cable from the computer that went to the router before, voila LAN cable WAN port it sees perfectly, I thought the Internet cable might not have been squeezed out qualitatively (although before that it was zyxel keentic lite 3 and everything worked fine there), I inserted the Internet cable into the LAN port, voila everything sees and works fine

I have the same thing (i.e. there is no indication when connecting to the WAN port), but nonetheless, the router works. The worst part is that even the developers do not have instructions for setting up, but it is not obvious ...

Ckopoxoq @ 12.21.18, 19:10*
Yes, I already forgot about Netis, on January 21 I took ASUS RT-AC86U and I am satisfied.

I ordered simpler and cheaper, without the letter "F". But they say to me that there is no black, only the whites are left - well, let it be white. And it comes quite sophisticated and almost 2 times more expensive! I’m calling the store, like going broke! They say that if you are satisfied then let it remain. Half of the essence, I don’t need all these cool things, the router works at home, but I think there are no problems, I’ll figure it out! - No matter how! For the second day I’ve been looking for intelligible information and can’t find it. That's it!

* systed
Man, I do not want to upset you, Netis is a pretty good and inexpensive option with 5 GHz, but they write in the ASUS RT-AC86U topic that now you can buy thousands for 8 Russian rubles. I bought at the beginning of sales in Russia, for 15, and still do not regret every ruble spent on this purchase. For some reason, I was tortured with Netis with the settings, but in Asus there is still the first firmware and 4 laptops, 2 TVs are connected to it at a frequency of 5 GHz, the server from which I watch TV shows on the tablet.
Give the balalaika, as I did, and buy Asus. Just a tip. I think you will not regret it.

Thanks for the advice,: thank_you: but my needs are more modest. I just need 5GHz no. And this Netis in the settings is really unobvious, oh well, it works and gives what I need, I just wanted to delve deeper;)

Rep: (15)
For me, this router gives a low speed. 5 GHz, not more than 78 mb / s, and the godfather has the same 180 mb / s, where to dig the same firmware?

Rep: (2)
* tanya1982a10 5G greatly dislikes obstacles (walls, etc.) when 2.4 copes better.

Rep: (19)
Hello
Bought a Netis WF2780 without F. I need Access Point mode. Wired. That is, for the router to work in the switch mode. And he did not give out IP addresses himself, but simply forwarded addresses from the main router.
I do not see this mode in the WAN settings.
Tell me, please, what can be done? Alternative firmware, or maybe there is some kind of non-obvious setting?
Thank you in advance

Rep: (850)
* Mirrorbuoy , look for AP Mode or Access Point mode. It is 100% in the native firmware, even in the specification on the site mentioned.

Rep: (19)
Schakal @ 02/06/19, 00:17*
look for AP Mode or Access Point mode.

Access Point is for WiFi. It is also mentioned in the specification. And on the main page with a choice of modes, this is not. It is for this model :(

I have a Netis WF2780 without F. I just can’t set up a site lock. In filtering rules, the domain is blocked by the DNC control word. But this garbage blocks literally practically., I.e. blocks the entire Internet (((
And I just block the URL ((

Rep: (16)
Ffinder1 @ 08.24.18, 15:48*
If I understand correctly, it is impossible to transfer WAN on his LAN?

Hello. Also interested in this issue. Need a router with gigabit ports and speakers. He has no competitors at the price, but this item is important to me. Tell me please.

The answer is: impossible.

Post has been editeddejuvu - 03.08.19, 10:28

I decided to configure the 2.4GHz network for use as a guest.
After enabling the AP Isolation function, it continues to provide access to network resources (NAS, the web interface of the router).
Is she just there for show?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 08:20