> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A (2/16) - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.5 "

Rep: (31)
DiscussionXiaomi Redmi Note 5A (2/16)
PictureMDT6S, MDG6
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Unlocking XIAOMI bootloaders пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ

Specifications
Year of release: 2017
Dimensions (WxHxT, mm): 76.2 x 153 x 7.55
Weight (g): 150
Screen size: 5.5 "
Screen resolution (px): 720 x 1280
Screen Type: IPS
Video accelerator: Adreno 308
Camera (MP): 13 (rear), 5 (front)
Processor Type: Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 (4 cores ARM Cortex-A53 at 1400 MHz)
Battery Capacity (mAh): 3,080
Random access memory (GB): 2
Built-in memory (GB): 16
Bluetooth: 4.2
Wi-Fi: 802.11 (a, b, g, n)
Sensors: proximity, light, accelerometer, microgyroscope
Other: FM radio, Autofocus, Photo light, Headphone output 3.5, IR transmitter, Digital compass
Dual SIM support: Yes
Supported memory cards: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
Specification
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

From 11/13/2017 models Mi5x, Redmi Note 5A, Redmi 5a received the maximum counter in 360 hours. For how long, it is still unknown.

Topics Curatorsteal81
For any questions please contactQMS

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 13.03.19, 01:11
Reason for editing: Patch for TWRP (GCam)

Rep: (8)
Good day to all!
Today globalku ordered in pre-Salem. On the question of when they will be on hand phones answer was - wait for today / tomorrow.
So I think the issue of global firmware can be expected at the same time, together with the arrival of this version on sale)

Rep: (14)
I do not recommend to buy Xiaomi Online Store.
Also ordered to Pre-sale Note 5A to globalkoy gray.
A couple of days ago, the seller contacted me and asked to cancel the order, stating the reason "other reason". I wrote in a statement, such as - "the phone gray very bad working: D, we let you sent Gold ($ 4 cheaper)."
The price of Gray became more expensive at $ 8.
I cancel the order with the wording "not available" because either he is and send it to me at the price that has already been paid, or it is not available.
and then began reorder requests pozhaaalusta understand correctly, specify the reason "other reason" ...
He dashed off a complaint in a support Aliekspress.

Rep: (237)
korrrsar @ 25.09.17, 11:53*
A couple of days ago, the seller contacted me and asked to cancel the order, stating the reason "other reason". I wrote in a statement, such as - "the phone gray very bad work, we let you sent Gold ($ 4 cheaper)."

Today, it became clear why. Gray was gone all sellers, but the gold standard Global has sent 7 days period. Apparently all factory shipped only gold and gray, and yet it is not known when it will be

it somehow I do not really should worry :)
I point out the reason - is not available, and I was in communications with a bunch of crying emoticon requested change to the "other reason".
and has just resumed the order of 5

Post has been editedkorrrsar - 25.09.17, 15:39

Rep: (0)
Phone on hand for two weeks, and I can not unlock, well, well, Xiaomei!

Rep: (237)
korrrsar @ 25.09.17, 16:38*
it somehow I do not really should worry

I'm not about that, I'm talking about the situation with gray as a whole.
Do you know which option is available in your situtsii? Seller will give you the track on the last day of a fake web or from another order. In the case of the left track okroete dispute nedvizheniyu no earlier than 2 weeks, respectively money where it will return in a month. And stranger still dolshe- track only after the customs will be appreciated that it is not for you. How long will the money be repaid.
I am a seller in any case do not defend, he clearly was wrong. But he is a dirty trick you can do this intractable. You podumayte- it you want? Time is money.

Post has been editedalexus_77 - 25.09.17, 16:48

we'll see :)
I asked for a copy of email tech support to the seller to send me - a letter is there.
Those. a support already aware that the seller is not available goods, and in the list of goods he was gone (when Gray - not available).
I understand - for trade in goods to the seller gets away from the site, see that the seller will respond tomorrow.
Time of course money, but so insolently write to me saying that, Gray sucks works, let us send you Gold - that it works great.
I understand a normal situation, because he could write as truthfully - the plant has not shipped the phone gray, so
but)
b)
I did not force him to lie ...
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedsteal81 - 10.11.17, 09:56
Reason for editing: Hid under spoiler

Send not yet begun to 2/16 Gold? I want to order the phone this week.

* Miroslavz, yesterday ordered Global gold at Xiaomi Online, this morning gave the track number to track the parcel :) By infe while only "ready for shipment"
Singapore, which also pleases.

We strongly recommend not to keep buying Xiaomi Online Store
if in the process of cancellation is happening, something that can be detected at any Trouble after receiving phone here.
Attached Image

* korrrsar, what else Seller advise? Incidentally Gray is now almost never available. While in bookmark I added all the same Xiaomi Online Store, Xiaomi Retail Store and Eternal.

I do not want to promote some other, just compare the number of positive and negative reviews from others.
For example by Ethernal - a bunch of negativity have on the forums, but I'm away from it all flew phones without any problems and Trouble.
Dreami - respond positively, but I have 3 phones was not delivered from it, the money returned through debate, at the expiration of the term of protection.
Therefore - you decide yourself, but Xiaomi Online Store I will return to 1000% ...
UPD. A support gave a link to a page where you can make a complaint to the seller, and promised to "push the seller to cancel the order within 12 hours and give me an answer."
We will see :)

Post has been editedkorrrsar - 26.09.17, 09:13

* korrrsar, From my experience of buying a good seller. I bought from him before Xiaomi mi5s plus and foolishly after buying your tried to flash through the standard menu on the firmware update, which is lower than the version that was in the phone. The outcome of such an intention is known to all.
Sold after the presentation he offered to reimburse me the question to the service costs (because I myself after such a shoal in the phone did not want to climb more). I asked instead Headphones Xiaomi, which were more expensive than I cost recovery Norman Time. He sent without question and surcharges on my part
And now, when you buy another phone, he gave me an additional discount on a new phone at $ 10
Screenshots can offer :)

Look, I never said that he was a poor seller - I simply do not recommend it.
The situation is simple - they placed a pre-order the phone in different colors.
I ordered some and how-to understand that this is a pre-order and is willing to wait.
Further, as I see the situation - the stores shipped only GOLD (in all the other sellers also disappeared opportunity to order other colors).
What does the seller?
Rather than write that we have not put anything other than gold - Cancel Please your order (even with the wording "other") - we will refund the money - he begins to me he wrote that Gray - sucks works, take Gold.
There is a difference?
As for me, that is.

Post has been editedkorrrsar - 26.09.17, 09:30

* korrrsar, in your case, I agree, the seller receives ugly. You did not try to write it in the VC? In my case, it is supported in the VC has played a big role.

I asocial type :) is not registered with Social networks :)
Attached Image

it's just hard ...
right now, I send a complaint against him ...
Example adequate seller - not associated with phones.
Asked the daughter of anime figure (well, like her) - has paid, waiting for shipment.
The seller itself writes to me, I'm sorry, this figure has not and is not all providers - to cancel the order.
Opt for cancellation, after 30 minutes, the order is canceled.

Rep: (7)
It is worth to take the body as a budget for 6500 nouta now visionaries
or well, it seems to me that the price should be more expensive than 500 rubles 4A model.

Rep: (198)
The Pro version is discussed in another thread? I did not find something.

Rep: (10)
karramiz @ 28.09.17, 23:40*
The Pro version is discussed in another thread? I did not find something.

this is not the case
Note 5A Pro

Rep: (198)
VC Online Group Purchasing U4B said there is a Russian language ... Yes?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/05/20, 17:46