> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A (2/16) - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.5 "

Rep: (31)
DiscussionXiaomi Redmi Note 5A (2/16)
PictureMDT6S, MDG6
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Unlocking XIAOMI bootloaders пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ

Specifications
Year of release: 2017
Dimensions (WxHxT, mm): 76.2 x 153 x 7.55
Weight (g): 150
Screen size: 5.5 "
Screen resolution (px): 720 x 1280
Screen Type: IPS
Video accelerator: Adreno 308
Camera (MP): 13 (rear), 5 (front)
Processor Type: Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 (4 cores ARM Cortex-A53 at 1400 MHz)
Battery Capacity (mAh): 3,080
Random access memory (GB): 2
Built-in memory (GB): 16
Bluetooth: 4.2
Wi-Fi: 802.11 (a, b, g, n)
Sensors: proximity, light, accelerometer, microgyroscope
Other: FM radio, Autofocus, Photo light, Headphone output 3.5, IR transmitter, Digital compass
Dual SIM support: Yes
Supported memory cards: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
Specification
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

From 11/13/2017 models Mi5x, Redmi Note 5A, Redmi 5a received the maximum counter in 360 hours. For how long, it is still unknown.

Topics Curatorsteal81
For any questions please contactQMS

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 13.03.19, 01:11
Reason for editing: Patch for TWRP (GCam)

Rep: (10)
In "visionaries," says that the glass GorilaGlass .. It is true ?? Then I finally waited series phones that want to)) Although the size bolshevat.

Rep: (2)
Good day I have on hand piece 4 redmi note 5a (2 pcs prime and 2 pcs light) Problem unlocking loader accounts loaded in each phone, made by binding VPN, wait until 72 hours pass, when unblocking at 99% Could not unlock and characters .. can anyone come across?
Attached Image

Post has been editedsteal81 - 10.11.17, 09:53
Reason for editing: Hid under spoiler

Rep: (46)
skazska
Could not unlock
Unlocking blocked for 3 days (72 hours). Check that you have the option "factory unlocked" (activate the menu item "factory unlocked" for developers.) And try again after 3 days.
unlocking error - not authorized factory unlock the phone settings
If all else fails, replace the phone real estate development (weekly) MIUI firmware release and repeat again.
We recommend to use only the latest version of "Mi Unlock" programs downloaded from the official site, as the software is updated very quickly, and those versions that are available on most likely the forums may not work.

Post has been editedBereng - 19.09.17, 08:06

Then one komrad Kirllashin suggested that this Problem from xiaomi from the device MI 5x and Redmi note 5a \ prime
http://en.miui.com/thread-847028-1-1.html

Rep: (6)
skazska @ 19.09.17, 10:21*
Then one komrad Kirllashin suggested that this Problem from xiaomi from the device MI 5x and Redmi note 5a \ prime
http://en.miui.com/thread-847028-1-1.html
So it is, Xiaomi temporarily blocked the possibility to unlock, unlock the mechanism to update.

Rep: (0)
FroZZeLoL @ 19.09.2017, 18:39*
Xiaomi temporarily blocked the possibility to unlock, unlock the mechanism to update.

I, too, swears by 99%
ETOGES is now its Russified .....

Rep: (6)
saffink @ 20.09.17, 14:40*
I, too, swears by 99%
ETOGES is now its Russified
Wait until they unblock the opportunity unlock or wait globalku and sew through miflesh.

Rep: (131)
* saffink , In any way. Wait.

My friends, all of these troubles with unlock devices do not just happen like that. We have a whole bricks topic Mi 5X the fault of the Chinese sellers and hackers, establishing a curve custom firmware with bootloader from Mi Max 2, previously disassembled the phone. Phone flash the official firmware then impossible to obtain 900E bricks. In this regard, I want to warn everyone that you can take just a global version of the official (yet not), or the Anglo-Chinese official firmware. Some vendors already asleep, that will sell a fake cast. Here's how it looks:
Attached Image

And here is how it should be!
Attached Image

Always check with the vendors Note 5A, the phone has not been opened, and there stood the official English-Chinese firmware. It can be very frustrating and vstryat. A good phone for the money: happy:

I would add - a global firmware is intended only for the younger version (apparently), model - DF, Prime - only for the Chinese market, the model - DK.

Post has been editedvladpisarev - 21.09.17, 03:05

* vladpisarev,

I wanted to order a phone today from the seller:

Firmware it does not indicate in the product characteristics of languages: English, Russian, Lithuanian, French, German, Belarusian, Chinese (Simplified), Korean, Finnish, Filipino, Latvian, Croatian, Danish, Persian, Polish, Czech, Irish, Azerbaijani, Arabic, Albanian, Dutch, Other

Confused note: "3. Update the system: all smartphones only in the English and Chinese versions, the upgrade system, there is the risk of discharge of other language settings"

Now I do not know what to do, do not want to get "brick 900E"

* dbf49 , Ask the seller, set whether the official English-Chinese firmware and ask to send phone unpacked.

vladpisarev @ 21.09.17, 05:01*
I would add - a global firmware is intended only for the younger version (apparently), model - DF, Prime - only for the Chinese market, the model - DK.

how to find the model - DF, Prime - or model - DK ??? 2 bought the device on Ali - 2giga 16 (come not unpacked - two languages ​​- Chinese and English)

* alex3130 , 2/16 is the DF, the firmware begins at the N Df CNED. Global it may be soon.

Post has been editedvladpisarev - 21.09.17, 18:33

vladpisarev @ 21.09.17, 20:30*
2/16 is DF, the firmware begins on NDFCNED. Global it may be soon.

thanks!!!!!! in the air as I understand it does not come? I have to sew ...

alex3130 @ 21.09.17, 19:17*
dbf49, ask the seller, set whether the official English-Chinese firmware and ask to send phone unpacked.

Let's assume I have agreed with the seller, and received the phone with the Anglo-Chinese firmware. Is it possible to be installed on this phone lokalku Russian, and after the global release firmware to flash it?

alex3130 @ 21.09.17, 19:17*
thanks!!!!!! in the air as I understand it does not come? I have to sew ...

Yes, with have to do it through the Fastboot, then there will need to unlock. Or to put localized firmware. Or disassemble or short-circuit test point.

Posted on 09/21/2017, 23:13:

dbf49 @ 21.09.17, 23:01*
Is it possible to be installed on this phone lokalku Russian, and after the global release firmware to flash it?

Yes. A similar answer to you.
Here komrad with the theme of Mi 5X wrote that he was able to unlock the body at last. Try

Post has been editedvladpisarev - 21.09.17, 23:13

Has anyone been able to install google play?
After installation of the mi store run "Checking info" further nowhere

Today tried, unlocking is not repaired (((

Who has ever happened to unlock?

Rep: (4)
the same problem) when there will be again an opportunity not reported ((((alas!

swinging latest firmware -
Attached Image

Post has been editedsteal81 - 10.11.17, 09:55
Reason for editing: Hid under spoiler

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/25/20, 05:44