Just the sheriff
[online]

Group: Moderators
Messages 2175
Check in: 28.08.07
Samsung Galaxy Note8 SM-N950F / DS

�������� ��� ��������� ������ ����������. download

Attached Image

With your help, we fixed a huge number of topics in different sections. Thank. We continue to improve and we need your help again!

Help us put things in order in topics, gather information about situations where the logic of developing a discussion requires an amendment.

Write in which topics the problem manifested itself - “This is not for us, refer to another topic” ... Then in the third and so on. How often do you come across such situations?

How to write?
  1. Section name, topic link
  2. What are the logical inconsistencies, what issues related to the subject matter are reasonably discussed in the topic, but in fact the discussion is prohibited or transferred to other topics?
  3. How can this be fixed?
  4. Additional comment (useful information for corrections).

Examples of options for problems (or specify your own version):
  1. In the topic on the Device it is forbidden to ask questions on the Firmware, in the topic on the Firmware they say that this is a question for romodels, etc.
  2. In the topic of discussion of playlists can not upload playlists and vice versa. The user is sent from one topic to another.
  3. In the subject on the firmware it is impossible to discuss whether the games or programs are going, in the themes on the Games they are asked what kind of firmware and send back.

Important!
Please write exclusively on the case. There is a lot of information and it takes too much time to process it, if there is a lot of “extra” in the text.

Thank you for your participation and desire to help other people.

Regards, teamsavagemessiahzine.com.
Nik2001Nik3006
Message#2
23.08.17, 06:01
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 6231
Check in: 19.09.15

in the subjectSamsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 - Unofficial firmware (OS 6.x.x- 7.x.x) (Post draiv88 # 64302344)wrote a post on the topic of nuclei. Sent to the topic of nuclei -Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - Modified and stock cores (Post A $ teroid # 64299445)

Post has been editedNik2001Nik3006 - 23.08.17, 06:02

--------------------
Leogryph
Message#3
23.08.17, 13:19
I am waiting ...
[online]

Group: Curators
Messages 4249
Check in: 19.10.16
Apple iPhone 6

Here is a post -###

Sent to tehnotrepalku.

--------------------
burn [in] hell
Message#4
23.08.17, 13:36
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1089
Check in: 10.05.13
Oneplus 5T 8/128

themePPSSPPhere is a postPPSSPP (Post burn [in] hell # 64269587)and soPPSSPP (Post PanaceaRU91 # 64270593)topic 2Joystick for android devices
Pysy (in my opinion everything is on the topic, because if you touch the emulator in the theme for joysticks, they will send it to the theme of the emulator and so on in a circle to infinity)
I propose to make the curators the appropriate topic of emulators and joysticks problems and solutions, etc., it sounds silly, but as an option

Post has been editedburn [in] hell - 23.08.17, 13:47
wokak
Message#5
23.08.17, 15:01
Local
[online]

Messages 152
Check in: 28.08.09
Samsung SGH-i740

1. In different topics. I often meet in the discussion of any program.
2. It is forbidden or considered to be offtopic comparison of one product (prog, phone ...) with another.
3. Do not prohibit. I believe that ifin the discussion thread of this producti am comparinghimwith others, it is directly related to this product. And has the right to be in this thread.
wokak
Message#6
23.08.17, 15:31
Local
[online]

Messages 152
Check in: 28.08.09
Samsung SGH-i740

In addition, I want to give a specific example.
1. It was a topic on WizNote -Wiznote.
2. At some point, problems arose with the prog, and people began to discuss alternatives.
Someone got tired of it, and all were sent to the newly created section in Trepalka.
Wiznote
But there this topic was also out of place and literally the next day was closed. Why, now I will not say already, the link does not work.
3. I repeat, to allow such things - comparison with analogues, search for analogues. It is possible to prohibit only when they begin to compare other programs that are not related to the topic, among themselves.

Post has been editedwokak - 23.08.17, 15:35
Reason for editing: corrected link
Zumplemeng_per_hallO
Message#7
23.08.17, 16:26
Free
[offline]

Messages 2914
Check in: 18.08.15
Sharp Aquos P1 P1X

1. Porting firmware to Qualcomm 200/210/400/410/600 / 6xx / 8xx / 820 (Moto_G # 46460602)
2. When you want to fix something in the firmware, something does not work in it, the curator deletes the messages for the reason "You have not ported this firmware."
WellImust re-port this firmware toICould ask about how to fix one mistake?
But in this topic there are people who can help in my problem. And in the subject of my device there are no people who could help me.
Or do I need to create a separate topic that no one even looks into?
3. Create additional topics, such as "Deciphering logcat" or "Correcting errors in Android firmware", etc.
And remove from the post of curatorMoto_G.

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

M
The conversation with the curator held. thank

Post has been editedvaalf - 02.09.17, 21:31

--------------------
I spit on your dislikes
GMT + 3 Sharp AQUOS P1
Toxlc
Message#8
23.08.17, 18:52
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Check in: 09.11.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime

In subjectXiaomi Redmi Note 3 Promoderators when reaching a large number of posts simply delete all messages, except those in the header. Although it accumulates a lot of useful information. In my opinion this is not correct.
vladpisarev
Message#9
24.08.17, 00:25
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1198
Check in: 28.08.10
Xiaomi Mi 5

It is necessary to allow comparison with analogues in the discussion topics of devices, since this affects the device under discussion. These posts can not be offtopic.

It is necessary to prohibit curators from deleting messages based on their own ratings, to make post removal possible only in case of an obvious violation of the rules of the topic / section / forum.

To hide dislikes posts in the form of spoilers, but not to delete, if the rules are not violated.

Post has been editedvladpisarev - 24.08.17, 00:26

--------------------
Siemens C75 ->Sony Ericsson W300 ->Sony Ericsson P910 ->Sony Ericsson G502 ->Acer Liquid ->iPhone 4 ->iPhone 4S, iPad 3 ->iPhone 5 ->MS Lumia 640 DS LTE ->Xiaomi Mi 5 (3 + 64, 10.2.2.0.OAAMIXM, locked, no root)
imageMaster
Message#10
24.08.17, 02:08
CityGuide BetaTesting
[online]

Messages 4275
Check in: 23.12.06
Huawei nova 3 PAR-LX1

Google Pixel Launcher (Android 7.1)

Problem: the discussion of forcs launcher is actively prohibited in the topic, although, in fact, the launcher under discussion is not freely distributed and the modifications based on it are discussed as well.
For example:Google Pixel Launcher (Android 7.1)
How to solve: Change the name of the theme to "Google Pixel Launcher and analogues", in the header indicate links to analogues of launcher

Steam Controller - Discussion

Problem: the topic is inextricably linked with Steam Link (in fact, it is an inseparable pair of devices), but the curator is against the discussion of Steam Link in this topic.
For example:Steam Controller - Discussion
How to solve: rename the theme to Steam Link and Steam Controller

Post has been editedimageMaster - 24.08.17, 02:08
imageMaster
Message#11
24.08.17, 02:13
CityGuide BetaTesting
[online]

Messages 4275
Check in: 23.12.06
Huawei nova 3 PAR-LX1

MMS Lada Vesta - Discussion
Navigation on MMC Lada Vesta

Problem: Two intersecting topics. Navigation is constantly discussed in the first. And in principle, from the point of view of the navigation section, MMC is not a navigator, but a hardware device.
Solution: Combine both topics and one in the section Car and devices on WinCE, WM.
Smilik
Message#12
24.08.17, 09:55
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 45
Check in: 28.07.07
HP iPAQ 214

Most of the entries - answers on the forum have the structure:
- Something about the topic,
- quotation of the question
- Specifically the answer
- add. comments.

It seems, if such a division is inserted into the writing of answers / messages (name plate)
then the records will become clearer and moderate - it will become easier to clean.

--------------------
2017.08.-2017.10: I WILL HELP to set up the programming environment for WM6. As a beginner. As long as there is a request - this is relevant. I will be grateful. INTEREST: Program type TestLNG.
5 [Strogino]
Message#13
24.08.17, 11:46
In the pipe, five by five
[online]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 7405
Check in: 04.05.08
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

It is necessary to allow comparison with analogues in the discussion topics of devices, since this affects the device under discussion. These posts can not be offtopic.

Bad offer.
I, and many owners of X, are not at all interested in reading about the comparison with 100,500 other devices in the “Discussion” topic. It is expected to see the nuances of ownership of the device, and not to enter into controversy, whose camera is steeper.
Although the comparison affects the device under discussion, the difference is that comparison questions are purely private issues, while the discussion topic is intended for all owners.
Therefore, it is very correctly made that the choice is made separately. Another thing is that apart from the owners, who again have no interest in going to another section, your personal comparison question will be resolved in more time than if you asked where the device owners hang out. But once again, it’s not very good to solve a personal issue at the expense of all owners.

--------------------
eLocity A7 | T-Mobile MyTouch 4G | TCL Y910 (Alcatel One Touch Hero) | ZTE Nubia Z9 Max (NX510JMB_C) | Huawei Mate 9 (MHA-L29)| Huawei Mate 20 (HMA-L29)
Test kit for Android devices
Harh
Message#14
24.08.17, 11:58
Local
[online]

Messages 346
Check in: 28.07.15

1. Theme "Buying virtual reality glasses (Oculus rift and HtS Vive) | [VR]"
Buying virtual reality glasses (Oculus rift and HtS Vive)

2. Errors in the text in the titles

3. Amend to "Buying virtual reality glasses (Oculus Rift and HTC Vive) | [VR]"

4. I don’t touch stylistic questions like "and" and "| VR"
M
Fixed, thanks!

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 24.08.17, 12:08
Harh
Message#15
24.08.17, 12:36
Local
[online]

Messages 346
Check in: 28.07.15

I apologize, maybe this is more of a banter than a suggestion for correction, but still

1. Topic Oculus Rift discussion | [VR]
Oculus rift discussion

2. Voting ... What do percentages by the number of votes in the voting results show? :) In the first section ("Oculus rift helmet consumer version: cv1"), the total is 54.41%, in the last section "you use touch controllers" in general 104.4% ... Well, at least 146%: D

3. Campaign is something in the forum engine, it is not easy to fix, but you never know - do all the voting here work?

4. Sorry may be for useless advice (or I did not understand something), if that, delete the post, not a question.
pasha4ur
Message#16
24.08.17, 12:46
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1334
Check in: 22.09.11

In the topics on redmi 3 pro, they stupidly drove from the branch of the firmware to the topic of discussion of the device, and from there back. And everywhere messages were deleted. Could and give a ban.

Well, that changed the device and no longer need to go into those topics.

I went there. Like, others are already curated

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32Miui Global
PS3 Slim 2104A, PS4 Pro 5.05
Local janitors are so harsh that they delete messages without reading.
pasha4ur
Message#17
24.08.17, 12:47
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1334
Check in: 22.09.11

In the topics about ps4, they give a ban for discussing hacking or console firmware. There moderator - a fanatic license.

At the same time the topic of hacking ps3 is huge.

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32Miui Global
PS3 Slim 2104A, PS4 Pro 5.05
Local janitors are so harsh that they delete messages without reading.
otschet
Message#18
25.08.17, 09:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 359
Check in: 12.02.16
Honor Play COR-L29

In the discussion topics of devices (applications) add links to topics of comparison of this device with others.

(As a rule, people choose between the same models. If there hasn’t been such a comparison, create a topic and ask the Curator to add a discussion topic to the header, throwing a few words about it in the "chat" for help).

--------------------
COR-L29 9.0.0.189 (SP52C10E3R1P9)
AntonKuznetsov
Message#19
25.08.17, 09:26
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 956
Check in: 09.08.11
Motorola Moto Z2 Play (2017) 4/64

you need to discuss each device in the header (as far as possible), immediately under the links to related topics (firmware, accessories ...), make a "choice comparison" spoiler with links to:
This is just beyond the scope of this topic. We are already talking about the standardization of caps in the branches and their more rigid structuring throughout the forum.Most of the problems are in the themes of widely spread devices - Meizu and Xiaomi are constantly constantly experiencing such "going beyond" - and the curators do not always see a "different" view of the problem, especially since they have to handle up to 10 approximately the same questions a day ( Meizu M2 mini - the official firmware I often came across with this - that is, the question was repeated on one page five times, although the answer was on the previous page and the chek (curator of this topic) even managed to enter the answer in the FAQ headings. sloths and inattention "we can not - just we will exclude users.
A simple example from my experience: on the phone, the download takes place with a mandatory download in the bootloader.
In subjectusual question(not an advanced user, not a regular observer of the Theme) it sounds like this: What to do so that the phone does not enter the bootloader / fastboot mod? There is a solution in the cap, but it is not clear for newbies: "Clearing application cache". I understand the connection now, although not to the end, but earlier I would also not find (and did not find) the answer to my question.
In this particular case, the Curator (S5610_best) did the right thing without deleting the question and leaving an answer so that it could be searched by topic.

--------------------
Motorola Droid MAXX [DroidMAXX + SU6-7.7] (BL v30.BA) + Z2 Play (OPSS27.76-12-25-13)
How to ask questions.
yonoff
Message#20
25.08.17, 10:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 120
Check in: 03.08.09

Using the example of official Flyme firmware for Meize.

Most of the problems of the Flyme versions are common to all devices, so most of the posts with instructions should be in the "Solving common problems" sections for the Flyme versions, and not in the branches of the devices.

Today the branch looks like this:
Firmware>Maize
  1. device # 1, official Flyme firmware (4, 5, 6, n)
  2. device # 2, official Flyme firmware (4, 5, 6, n)
  3. device # 3, official Flyme firmware (4, 5, 6, n)
  4. device # 3, unofficial firmware
  5. etc

I would like this:
Firmware>Maize
1. official Flyme 4 firmware
  • Solving common problems
  • device # 1
  • device # 2
  • device # 3

2. official firmware Flyme 5
  • device # 1
  • device # 2
  • device # 3

3. Official firmware Flyme 6
  • device # 1
  • device # 2
  • device # 3
georgearn
Message#21
25.08.17, 10:34
Enthusiast
[offline]

Messages 2477
Check in: 21.03.13
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

Hello. Several times faced with the situation in the subject.Lenovo A6000 - Informal firmware (Post georgearn # 44543360)when users put some one of the custom firmwares in the theme (and more often everything is new and unpopular), and then go to the xposed, supersu, kernel adiutor themes to solve software problems, and they are sent back to the custom firmware discussion thread.

Example:Lenovo A6000 - Informal firmware (Post istock_one # 63805845)

How can this be fixed? For me, too, a mystery. It seems to me that questions about the functioning of the software need to be discussed all the same in the themes of the software itself. In discussing the firmware, the user will not be exactly helped, since 99% of the authors of the firmware in the topic are not present, they are some Indians from xda. Other users of such firmware may not use or give advice, which they will take from the header or search on the topic of software.

Another situation, in the same subject on the Lenovo A6000, there are cases when users mess up everything and want to first flash on the firmware, and then put their favorite custom back on. There is a separate topic on official firmware, but where users go in the first place is difficult to say. Because the problem initially arose on the custom. But then the topic turns into a farce with the inability to follow instructions from the theme of official firmware.

Post has been editedgeorgearn - 25.08.17, 10:37

--------------------
NVIDIA Shield Tablet K1- Stock 5.4
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact- Stock 9.0 +Samsung Gear S3 Frontier

12 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 9:09 PM