Vertical head unit 10.4 -12 inches on Android 4.4 and above - Discussion | [Car] Car and Android device

Rep: (0)
Vertical head unit 10.4 -12 inches on Android 4.4 and above - Discussion
Car and Android device
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications

Screen 10.4-12 inches
4 nuclear processor
Head unit for different cars
RAM 1-2 gig
Built-in memory 16-64 gig
Able to manage climate control and so on.

A photo

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

FAQ

Firmware

Index.Disk - filling cloud service from kumarai .
If you have firmware and want to share:
For registered users - send the link to me inQMS
For unregistered users - send a link to[email protected]

Experience exchange

• If the firmware does not cling -here
  • Obtained root via adb -here
  • Add your applications to the list and the "Correct" synchronization of the phone number -here

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedkumarai - 07.09.18, 21:24

* garry222, http://www.bonez.ru/Android/10.4/fw/ What 1st try?
And nothing that I have not 10.4, and 12.1 "?

Rep: (73)
* achigi , you first try to flash my routine. It is based on the most recent. Otherwise, then for half a day you will have a fuss with getting the root.
All supported permissions are embedded in the code itself. 12 inches there is + much more ..

Post has been editedgarry222 - 28.11.17, 21:55

* garry222, Okey right now, I'm going to try a force.

* Goren There are a lot of different files, but the active one is the one that is just customer.xml So you need to save it first and then drop the missing pairs from other user’s files: UIStyleStrList / UIStyleNumList (the name of the style and the corresponding style number) and NavBarStypeStrList / NavBarStypeNumList. This is the design of the top bar with the off button and the top and bottom navigation bars.

In general, when loading does not cling. And yusb1 and yusb2 tried - do not care - stupidly loaded and that's it. and if you just rename the update, it instantly finds it. Begins to flash and somewhere on 1 \ 4 paths ERROR and corpses of android ...

Achigi @ 11/29/17, 01:20*
In general, when loading does not cling. And yusb1 and yusb2 tried - do not care - stupidly loaded and that's it.

Yes, it happens to me - I did not reveal patterns. But there is a guaranteed way. There right on the android board there are soldering points for the console. In the lower right corner of the TX / RX point
Attached Image

The cord will fit any USB serial, better at 3.3V. The console allows, while the kernel is loading, to give the command "reboot recovery". And there already update_force.img clings to USB in any case (of course, if the flash drive and file system on it are not broken)

Post has been editedgarry222 - 29.11.17, 11:38

* garry222, so would not be in the bud, would not see her head. Not with this ok. Right now, try a new one. I say, can you first try to sew clean, and then ruled?

* achigi , Routine differs only in the replaced section of the system. Everything else is original.

Rep: (7)
Hi everybody!

I spread my system, put it on the Prado 120 and GX470 for a complete set with standard navigation, climate control via CAN
Attached Image

Firmware versionAttached Image

* garry222, So I am aware, just saying that I do not want to get up) I will try to try the last thing that was given)

* garry222, The last one with the milera got up without problems and Phos. Translation of her brain explosion: rofl:
Try your now roll. Only moment - your weighs 100mb less than this. Can not fill up? Pour pliz again somewhere and zatetim)

* achigi,
So that there are no different interpretations of where everything is flooded and how it is downloaded - there are hashes md5. My routine firmware is MD5: 59ada6fb8072fbed47143a8ca0172f24
size is 838654532 bytes (approximately 800MB)

* garry222, aha did not fill up ...

* Goren
No, it's not like that. In the original customer.xml, the number of UIStyleNumList and UIStyleNumList positions is the same. And so it should remain after editing! And the same is true for the pair NavBarStypeStrList / NavBarStypeNumList. That's why I write them through slash. It is like the same thing, but in numerical and textual terms.

Here is an example from your source client:

<item name = "UIStyleStrList" value = "Classics UI, Black UI, VW UI, Rhomboids UI, Cyanine UI"></ item>
<item name = "UIStyleNumList" value = "0,1,3,5,9"></ item>

As you see the number of positions UIStyleStrList and UIStyleNumList over each other - the same. That is, "Classics UI = 0", "Black UI = 1", etc. (By the way, if you lay out a table of all the values ​​found, it will be useful). Accordingly, you may not need to add UIStyleNumList "value =" 0,1,5,9 "here, since they already exist here!

Goren @ 11/29/17, 18:48*
And one more - types of themes are simply inserted in order at the end?

I think it is not particularly important, but just in case, I sorted out by numeric value, that is, so that the UIStyleNumList series went in ascending order.

Post has been editedgarry222 - 29.11.17, 19:04

* Goren
In my opinion, it’s not so important that the strings are correct in UIStyleStrList. At least, I definitely met the same topics in different files, which were called in English and hieroglyphs. The main thing is the numbers in the UIStyleNumList - they are precisely checked in the code.

Tell me, the firmware that is discussed here contain the following cars in the list (this is the Prado 120 without navigation and with navigation)

Attached Image

* wolfegg , no idea - put, try. Especially no one sawed anything, and the list of supported machines does not change from firmware to firmware. Firmware all initially for Coogee and taken from the Kuga Club.

garry222 @ 30.11.17, 15:05*
no idea - put, try. Especially no one sawed anything, and the list of supported machines does not change from firmware to firmware. Firmware all initially for Coogee and taken from the Kuga Club.

Probably added to another device for the Prado 120 but with older firmware (201708160B-Ver1.0.0.chwy-860B-EN) there is only one so-called type of car from the above and this device does not work on the Prado 120 which has a full-time navigation. I will try...

At Prado 120 and Lexus GX470 is in such a complete set

Attached Image

Attached Image

Goren @ 11/30/17, 15:33*
There is BADAO-Lo, BADAO-HI, BADAO-OLD-Lo, BADAO-OLD-HI in the list of cars. The names are approximate, I don’t remember exactly the order of the buF)).
But the fact that they are for 150 Prado is for sure, for 120 Prado can eat, but you have to look the name may be different.

In my device with firmware 201709200B_Ver1.0.0.chwy-860B-EN there is also BADAO-Lo, BADAO-HI, BADAO-OLD-Lo, BADAO-OLD-HI (Prado 150) and there are two types of OLD BADAO (Prado 120)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/25/19 4:36