Vertical head unit 10.4 -12 inches on Android 4.4 and above - Discussion | [Car] Car and Android device

Rep: (0)
Vertical head unit 10.4 -12 inches on Android 4.4 and above - Discussion
Car and Android device
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications

Screen 10.4-12 inches
4 nuclear processor
Head unit for different cars
RAM 1-2 gig
Built-in memory 16-64 gig
Able to manage climate control and so on.

A photo

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

FAQ

Firmware

Index.Disk - filling cloud service from kumarai .
If you have firmware and want to share:
For registered users - send the link to me inQMS
For unregistered users - send a link to[email protected]

Experience exchange

• If the firmware does not cling -here
  • Obtained root via adb -here
  • Add your applications to the list and the "Correct" synchronization of the phone number -here

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedkumarai - 07.09.18, 21:24

garry222, My head is not tied to Kan at all.

Rep: (73)
* achigi But how does it determine when to turn off? After all, the power on the iso connector is constantly there.

* garry222, so I do not understand what kind of garbage. Before it was 10 "Joying - everything was ok, too, without a kan. Ignition off, she turned off and sleep. Min after 10 on the ignition and she woke up. something like that.

* achigi , so here it cuts just in the cana. And the slip-mod really is not. The only thing that comes to mind so far is just not to let her accept the switch-off command over the channel.

* garry222, so there is no kana! From the word at all. In the head, the kanbas from the Camry were, as many as 2, one common and one with power steering, and on my Mazda, Kan is only responsible for activating the amp. So kan is disabled as a class.

* achigi , so Kan-adapter is sewn in the screen module))

* garry222, Oh, I'm stupid already) fun ... and if you try it off? Stupidly extinguish head off every time? Stop, and through which he communicates with the network of the machine if both Kanovsky wires are amputated on the block?

* achigi , you experimentally check - to the screen go 2 bundles. If you disconnect the thin with a small connector, and after that it stops turning off, the channel is not amputated.

* garry222, oops, is CAN_RXD in the noggin box for this and is responsible? Right now, I'll check the screen.

* achigi , I have no pinouts on the cover, but usually the original car tire cannon is called CANH / CANL. The multimeliy tire comes to the radio tape recorder. You can easily ottraysit if removed. I have both pins on the Mondeo on the screen module, a small white connector.

* garry222,
Attached Image

I have only the main cable to the screen large, the lower small connectors are not connected.

Post has been editedachigi - 28.11.17, 17:33

* achigi,
Damn, droid4))) there is a separate branch for it.
and you can unscrew the case, take a picture of what the board costs and what is in the on-screen module? It seems to me that if it is our device, it is very different ..

UPD: or you have some kind of hodgepodge collected, or just a patch from the droid4 on top glued. Here, take a look - at navipilot another constructive GU:https://navishop.ru/catalog/120/

Post has been editedgarry222 - 28.11.17, 17:55

* garry222,
Yeah, the firmware comes to the middle and an error. And I didn’t find such a model in the Navipilot, and the entire infa and the shell are like yours.

* achigi,
Still sfotkay wires, connectors and boards inside - can we can establish paternity))
All boards are either green (1GB) or red (2GB) with metal screens on the android board. Manufacturer - ZXW.

* Goren
HZ, we will torture.)
By the way, throw a link to the stock latest firmware. I will try to feed her - if she shavaet - it means your blood))) Rutova spat out in half somewhere.
Attached Image

Post has been editedachigi - 28.11.17, 20:08

* Goren no-no-our design. One of many that becomes available after editing customer.xml
If interested, I can post pictures with all the decorations that were suitable for Mondeo.

* achigi , here everything is true for Coogee, but must be approached by everyone. Put them on the Mondeo and Prado without any problems:
http://www.bonez.ru/Android/10.4/fw/

it would be necessary here to mirror them too

By the way, here's another thing - this GU (at least the option that we have) can pick up the firmware from usb on the boot. The name must be update_force.img

* Goren , I do not advise mtsu to sew the TC on all versions of the system information, which I have seen before that time, different versions and indexes are written. Most likely mtsu sharpened for specific cars. By the way, when I flashed the latest firmware from the Kuga Forum, it seemed to me that the version of the mtsu was up. At least, now I have a newer version than my seller’s video on Ali.

Goren @ 11/28/17, 9:00 PM*
There and other icons - "color were" and options for desktops are not quite the same as they were now, now these options are not selected they are not in the list ...

I say the same - all this colored crap sits in the bags, and the list for selection is determined by what you have written in customer.xml
Here are some options that are there - I just edited my customer.xml with all the options that were in other customer _ *. Xml files but which had my car number (79 or 80) in the CarTypeNumList field
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image