> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

2 pagesV  < 1 2 »  

> Huawei MediaPad M3 - Modification and decorations
MuHuCTP23
Message#1
19.08.17, 12:41
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 156
Check in: 24.08.14
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

Attached Image

�������� download

| Modifications and decorations � | Discussion � | Firmware � | Section Rules

Attached Image

Rules of conduct in the topic, recommendations on the design of posts. Read a must!

• draw your attention to, that for the publication of certain decorations (launchers and their mods, packs of icons, widgets, programs, wallpapers, live wallpapers, etc.) - there are specialized topics (sections):A guide to important topics in the "Android - Decoration" section.Before making embellishments, it is recommended to check whether they have already been posted on our forum (in the subject). For a quick search for information in the topic (on the forum), use the "find in this topic" button (top right of the page).How to use search
    If the content that you want to publish in this topic was posted earlier on the forum, it is enough to give a link to the original message with a short description. In the case of a replay, the files will be deleted without warning.
  • All publications of new decorations-modifications (themes, skins, icons, etc.)are made strictly according to the template!Messages from users who ignored this requirementwill be deleted without warning!
  • Flood and offtopic prohibited and punishable!
  • Links to paid and requiring mandatory registration of file hosting services are not allowed and will be deleted!Files up to 128MB are recommended to upload to the forum, over 128MB - to free file sharing services (Yandex.Disk; Mail.ru Cloud, etc.).
  • All images are hidden underspoiler! It is not necessary to post images captured on modern cameras, without significantly reducing them. Do not forget that many browse the forum from mobile devices, traffic on which is significantly higher. If it is necessary to place the original, large image, place only a link to it.Using BMP format for screenshots is prohibited!
  • All actions to modify system files require superuser privileges "Root-right". Questions on obtaining Root rights, installationRecovery, kernels, firmware, power consumption, etc., we set and discuss in profile topics.
  • In the subject fully apply all the rules of the forum.Their compliance is not negotiable!

Patterns of modifications and other decorations
Copy the content into your message and fill

Template for modifications:

[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name of the mod [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert the main screenshot here [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Author [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the author
[COLOR = blue] [B] Firmware [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the version / number, code / deodex
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: The most complete description of the mod
[SPOILER = Extras. screenshots] If there are additional screenshots, then insert it here [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Installation [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the installation method / method
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files to download

Template for other decorations (icons, widgets, programs, etc.):

[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert a screenshot here (if any) [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Full description
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download link [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Give a link to download

Attached Image

Topics

Embellishments

Modifications

Fonts

miscellanea

Instructions, useful links

Remember:all that you do - you do at your own peril and risk!
The authors of modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!

Be mutually polite! On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant. If you want to thank the user for the published decoration, clickPicturenext to his reputation. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonPicture

Post has been editedMuHuCTP23 - 07.09.17, 17:18
SergeySN
Message#22
16.11.17, 22:41
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3648
Check in: 15.07.08

MuHuCTP23 @ 08.08.17, 15:17*
7x5 launcher grid on Android 7.0

And there is no way to make a 7x6 grid?
If you do this according to the instructions in the header, then the desktop settings just do not enter
And I would also like to, in the desktop mode with the application menu, make the bottom of the application menu button and three on each side

In short, I tried different options, vertically a maximum of 5 icons, horizontally 7. 8 did not try, already brute force))

Post has been editedSergeySN - 16.11.17, 23:16

--------------------
Honor 9 (STF-L09 - 2 pieces), Honor 10, Huawei Mediapad M3 64G (BTV-DL09)
MuHuCTP23
Message#23
20.11.17, 07:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 156
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

* SergeySN,
SergeySN @ 11/15/17, 11:46*
Instructions for double tapu to lock the screen by installing a Sony s launcher for someone working? I do not have such a menu item.

Everything is working!
Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

* SergeySN,
SergeySN @ 11/15/17, 12:26*
managed to delete both the modified hw_oem / xml / hw_launcher_default_config.xml file and its .bak

Attached filehw_launcher_default_config.xml(1.41 KB)
SergeySN
Message#24
20.11.17, 11:06
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3648

* MuHuCTP23,
For some reason I do not have such an item in the menu. After auto-rotate immediately icons
And xEmui does not work. Ticks are placed, but there are no changes ((

Post has been editedSergeySN - 20.11.17, 11:55

--------------------
MuHuCTP23
Message#25
20.11.17, 15:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 156
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

SergeySN @ 11/20/17, 11:06*
For some reason I do not have such an item in the menu. After auto-rotate immediately icons

Check which version you have installed.
SergeySN @ 11/20/17, 11:06*
And xEmui does not work. Ticks are placed, but there are no changes ((

In xEMUI only a few items work.
GravityBox has a bit more features.
What works and not describedhere
SergeySN
Message#26
20.11.17, 16:01
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3648

* MuHuCTP23,
Installed version of the caps))
I read it all, thanks. With this tablet is generally fun. I do not have a double tapa in the Sonevsky launcher, I wanted to do it in GravityBox. In addition, for the applications to work in the planetary mode, I had to make a small viewing mode, the information in the status bar became small, I wanted to change the battery to a larger one. As a result, when you turn on the double tap, for some reason, the touchscreen starts to blunt from above or the status bar itself, the double tap often does not work than it does. Even the curtain is not always the first time pulled out. I did more battery numbers, well, only they are not displayed on the lock screen, and I turned off the stock so that they are not duplicated)) In general, it’s somehow troublesome
It seems that you will have to use it as it is, in fact it’s the little things, and they require time for themselves, as serious problems))

--------------------
MuHuCTP23
Message#27
21.11.17, 07:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 156
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

SergeySN @ 11.20.17, 16:01*
In general, somehow troublesome it all works.

I have no problems described above. Everything works well.
information has become small in the status bar

Look at what you have set the value of dpi (For developers - Minimum width) For the tablet mode should be from 600-ta (I have 640).
Screenshot
Attached Image

double tap does not work more often than it does

Below is a screenshot of the GravityBox - Status Bar Settings.
Screenshot
Attached Image

I did more battery numbers, well, only they are not displayed on the lock screen

Below is a screenshot of the lock screen.
Screenshot
Attached Image
SergeySN
Message#28
21.11.17, 09:30
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3648

MuHuCTP23 @ 11/21/17, 07:55*
I have no problems described above. Everything works well.

Well, so I do not argue, I am to myself. It seems to be the same device, the same apk set, but you have this item, but I do not. Probably, during my use of different Sony I have exhausted the limit of using double tapas :)

Attached Image

Look at your dpi value.

If you change the dpi with your hands, it is reset after a reboot. We were advised to put a small screen viewing mode, it just turns out to be 640. For me, it's fine. The main measure for me is to see the numbers when I sit in the car, and the tablet in the holder. On sony, I saw charge numbers without problems, but here with this dpi you have to bend over. But this is a trifle, but in other situations everything is fine.
Below is a screenshot of the GravityBox - Status Bar Settings.

I'm not saying that it does not work at all. Galki set, works after two times on the third. And the curtain from the first time is not pulled out. To make it clearer: the screen is locked, I unblock it with a fingerprint. I make a double tap on the status bar. Does not work. Once again - does not work. Trying to pull the curtain down - not going. Once again - is coming. Once you pull out the curtain once, double tap works immediately. If you do not pull, then almost never. If you turn off the double tap in the gravitibox, then there are no problems with the curtain. It seems that when you turn on the double tap in the status bar, it starts to blunt.
Below is a screenshot of the lock screen.

Well, on the screen the battery is in a circle, the numbers are small. I'm talking about the option of individual numbers that can be made larger in size, so there are no locks on the screen.

In addition, the unstable work got tired of you, when you have to regularly reinstall the framework.
As a result, it is not suitable for customization for my specific requests. Oh well, nothing critical, I'll get used to everything))

Post has been editedSergeySN - 21.11.17, 09:35

--------------------
MuHuCTP23
Message#29
21.11.17, 10:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 156
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

SergeySN @ 11/21/17, 09:30*
I'm talking about the option of individual numbers that can be made larger in size, so there are no locks on the screen.

An alternative is to turn on the "battery strip" in the GravityBox.
To do this, go to GravityBox - Status bar settings - Battery settings - Battery band. Next, tick the item "show strip" and adjust it (strip) to your taste. The battery bar will also be displayed on the lock screen.
Screenshot
Attached Image

Post has been editedMuHuCTP23 - 21.11.17, 10:17
stersy
Message#30
19.12.17, 21:38
Local
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 103
Check in: 01.12.17
Huawei MediaPad M3 BTV-DL09

7x5 grid does not work BTV-DL09C170B351
Aquamaryw
Message#31
09.03.18, 11:13
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 01.03.18
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) SM-A720F / DS

Good time of day, dear experts of this forum!
In my tablet, any third-party theme arises incorrectly - a lot of whitened elements (bright font on a white background). I exhibited different viewing modes, the dpi changed accordingly (now 640) - it did not help.
On screenshots, the theme is "Pixel Dusk for EMUI 5.0 rc 1".

Are there any craftsmen able to correct such shoals? Or is it a hopeless reality and everyone has it?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
anton6226
Message#32
14.02.19, 06:13
Novice
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 36
Check in: 23.10.18

* MuHuCTP23, I did everything according to the instructions, but in the end it was as it was left
A photo
Attached Image

Posted 02/14/2019 6:15 AM:

* MuHuCTP23,
A photo
Attached Image
Huawei

2 pagesV  < 1 2 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 15:04