> Attention!

All programs in this section are unofficial and not supported by Apple.Installing and working with them can cause incorrect device behavior (fast battery discharge, system braking, incorrect operation of other applications, etc.), or it may lead to the need for a flashing.By installing the application, you act at your own risk!
How to install deb-files -Installing * .deb and * .ipa

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

NGXPlay | [IPhone] NGXPlay - displays any programs on the car display

Rep: (0)
NGXPlay
version: 1

Last update of the program in the header:18.08.2017

Short description:
NGXPlay - displays any programs on the car display. The standard CarPlay, which is supplied in ios by default, displays only e-maps

Description:
I really want to use Yandex. Navigator via CarPlay!
But the official firmware epla this does not allow.
I found the NGXPlay program in the internet, of course, only jailbreak devices.
On my iPhone 5s, there is now the latest pro ios 11 beta 7 (but there is a backup copy of 10.3.3). As I understand it, now there is no Jail for these firmwares and it isn’t a fact.
I downloaded the distribution of this deflection in * .deb format
Are there any options to install the desired program on my iPhone without jailbreak or any other workaround? Maybe you can somehow convert deb to ipa and already pour ipa into an iPhone? If so, how to envelope and how to fill it in with the device? :)

Download:

Rep: (2724)
Pliz throw off the last .ipa file or .ded like version 1.0-29

Rep: (5)
* VOVQAAA10 ,
Is there a jail?

* vadim-shavkunov ,
Tomorrow during the day if you do not throw off - remind the PM

Rep: (1)
* vadim-shavkunov
NGXPlay (Post kamikazalive # 64254435)

ngxplay_1.0-29.ipa

Posted 27/12/2017, 9:24:

On ios 11 does not work.

Attached files

Attached filengxplay_1.0-29.ipa(4.73 MB)

Rep: (14)
* imenkv,
* Incer2,

what is the meaning of dancing with ipa? it will not work without Ceyla under any circumstances

Post has been editedsaint88 - 27.12.17, 10:41

Jail is, but it is not finalized tweak under my firmware

* VOVQAAA10,
And this tweak Carbridge runs on IOS 11?
NGXPlay (Post saint88 # 68248297)

Post has been editedimenkv - 27.12.17, 15:21

* imenkv,
will work, when will normal cydia

* saint88,
I think it will be soon)

Last updated NGXPlay in Cydia, but the support is not yet 11.
Set did not try.

Attached files

Attached filengxplay_1.0-30.ipa(4.86 MB)

Post has been editedIncer2 - 28.12.17, 12:39

* Incer2,
logical because under 11 no Cydia))

saint88 @ 28.12.2017, 13:34*
* Incer2,
logical because under 11 no Cydia))

This campaign is only one logical for you. PS do not answer better

Hello people, bought 5s, does not work Voice Search ((staff carplay applications running voice search and those that are added through ngxplay does not work (which may be wrong? Before that tried 6s was the same (((

* grebenshikov ,
The only suspect to allow access rights to the microphone. When the application first opens a window pops up on your phone. You can always change in iOS me "Settings" - further application needs to be there and the slider Inc.

* noxious-ru ,
No, that's not it, I try (

Rep: (2724)
pliz throw off a file foldercom.eason.NGXPlay on the way
var / containers / Bundle / Application

you may have another way to iOS 10, but you can search to find ... in iOS 11 me this way applications
ATP: thank_you:

ktonibud figured in native mode in Yandex-browser including Russian keyboard?
Latin keyboard pops up without the ability to change the language

Rep: (24)
Question about iOS10 owners:
Prompt please tweak eventually runs on iOS10? And that is why the different opinions on the network. Many people write that it is better iOS9, although formally he iOS10 supports.
If someone is working accurately, pliz write in response to the device and the full iOS version number. And also specify whether voice search Ya.Navigatora works.
And I'm just under Ya.Navigator looking device with old firmware. I would like to take optimal.

Post has been editedJohn dow - 16.01.18, 18:25

John Dow @ 16.01.18, 18:23*
Question about iOS10 owners:
Prompt please tweak eventually runs on iOS10? And that is why the different opinions on the network. Many people write that it is better iOS9, although formally he iOS10 supports.
If someone is working accurately, pliz write in response to the device and the full iOS version number. And also specify whether voice search Ya.Navigatora works.
And I'm just under Ya.Navigator looking device with old firmware. I would like to take optimal.

dzheylbrekul specifically to enjoy Ya.Karty,

iphone 5s, iOS 10.2.1 to jailbreak using saigon
a cap ngxplay version 1.0.28 does not work
updated through cydia before 1.0.30 it worked.

Voice Search works
only English keyboard pops up,
Yandex Navigator turns at scoring cuts down the main sound source and does not restore it, ie, play music on the FM
You have to poke at source and to touch the sources - or ride in silence until the next turn.

in Mirror mode works as a secondary screen without control capabilities with tachovogo car screen,
but you can customize all

IMHO glitches while it is more than good,

Post has been editedlango ' - 16.01.18, 23:46

Rep: (24)
Lango' @ 16.01.18, 23:35*
iphone 5s, iOS 10.2.1 to jailbreak using saigon

Maybe because ... 10.2.1?
I've found a SE with 10.0.2. Here I think ... take it, or nuegonafig not hemorrhoids ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/11/19, 7:47