> Attention!

All programs in this section are unofficial and not supported by Apple.Installing and working with them can cause incorrect device behavior (fast battery discharge, system braking, incorrect operation of other applications, etc.), or it may lead to the need for a flashing.By installing the application, you act at your own risk!
How to install deb-files -Installing * .deb and * .ipa

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

NGXPlay | [IPhone] NGXPlay - displays any programs on the car display

Rep: (0)
NGXPlay
version: 1

Last update of the program in the header:18.08.2017

Short description:
NGXPlay - displays any programs on the car display. The standard CarPlay, which is supplied in ios by default, displays only e-maps

Description:
I really want to use Yandex. Navigator via CarPlay!
But the official firmware epla this does not allow.
I found the NGXPlay program in the internet, of course, only jailbreak devices.
On my iPhone 5s, there is now the latest pro ios 11 beta 7 (but there is a backup copy of 10.3.3). As I understand it, now there is no Jail for these firmwares and it isn’t a fact.
I downloaded the distribution of this deflection in * .deb format
Are there any options to install the desired program on my iPhone without jailbreak or any other workaround? Maybe you can somehow convert deb to ipa and already pour ipa into an iPhone? If so, how to envelope and how to fill it in with the device? :)

Download:

Rep: (15)
Cydia Impactor tried to sign?

I tried to do jailbreak only with infactor. I downloaded Yalu103, but of course nothing came of it. I understand because I am asking for a Jail yet.
And to sign is how?))
Stupid to try to download the deb distribution?
I just thought the inpactor only ipa digests

Hi, I also thought how to juggle NGXPlay onto my 5s without a jailbreak, and today your post gave me one idea that I already implemented (it remains to check with my Pioneer avh x8600bt tomorrow) after finding out that you found the NGX deb file I began to scour on the Internet with his search, having found this file, I found how to remake it in Ipa format (here is a referencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CEWnN_z5DI) So, having converted the file to Ipa, I uploaded it to the phone using Impactor_0.9.42 downloaded, sort of like off. site, though when uploading a file, I had to specify my Icloud data (this scared me most of all in this installation). As a result, the file was flooded on the phone, in the settings - device management confirmed your account and voila, the application worked (at least it opened and sees all installed applications) it was up to you to check everything with carplay tomorrow.

Attached images
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileNGXPlay.ipa(4.65 MB)

Post has been editedkamikazalive - 20.08.17, 23:54

Checked today as expected did not take off. The application really works, but, apparently, because of the lack of access to fs, nothing appeared in the carplay. Still have to wait for the jailbreak.

Post has been editedinviz.ize - 21.08.17, 21:45

it remains only to wait for him at 10.3.3

But did anyone have experience using this program?
wondering whether it is possible to display a calendar on the auto screen?

Rep: (1)
For the sake of "playing" I bought myself 5s with firmware 8.4, so far I have configured 2 applications: Yandex navigator and VC (plays music and clips). I will continue to test))

Rep: (2)
Iphone 6, ios 10.2jb
ver. 1.0-27 - cyclic reboot after springing with stall mod safe

Guys, sign off, do not be silent - does anyone have a successful experience with NGXPlay for outputting I. Navigator through carplay?

Rep: (14)
Guys, sign off, do not be silent - does anyone have a successful experience with NGXPlay for outputting I. Navigator through carplay?

sph-da120 + iphone 7 10.1.1 + ngxplay everything works, not only I. Navi

The flight is excellent, clips, YouTube, VK, Yanavigator - everything flies!

* kamikazalive,
Hey. Tell me, pzhl, in the end it worked or not?

Rep: (4)
Tell me, are there any requirements for the device?
It is clear that the jail is needed, and the 5-ka is the usual one? not 5s?

* noxious-ru,
ios 8, 9, 10 with jail, the five should work with carpley

Hello. Will it work on iphone 5 or is it still necessary for 5s?
CarPlay 5 works, but will ngs play work?

Post has been editedimenkv - 25.11.17, 15:45

* imenkv,
the answer is somewhere nearby

* imenkv,
* saint88,
CarPlay with 5 that works, but not everything is so simple .. For several days I boil over it.
NGXPlay works only on devices with jailbreak. Jailbreak for 5-ku with OS 10.x.x. not.
So if you have version 10 (and there are most of them), you get a dead end = (

* noxious-ru,
I understand that you are trying to use this semi-tied JB?Jailbreak iOS 10.x.x

* imenkv ,
The link is actively discussed by Yalu, but there is also a way to jail with Saigon, but there is no pancake

Guys, I have an iphone 5s firmware 10.3.2. Can I somehow put on this miracle jail and this program?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/02/19, 04:29