GS63H Car 4K DVR Camera

Rep: (8)
Firmware GS63H Car 4K DVR Camera

Firmware GS63H-380E-170815ZXF
Firmware GS63H-380E-180818AZD
Firmware GS63H_20170717ForUpdate_EN_ (GPS_8M_TV_FUNC_WIFI_ILI9341V (MG10)
Firmware for registrars 2018 release - version of 01/09/18
Android app
Radar detectors function

Instructions on firmware Google translation:
You should
1. Decompression firmware
2. Copy (.bin) file extension to the memory card.
3. In the state of off-insert the card in the device, then connect to the car charger to power.
4. Turn on the device lights up until the completion of a successful boot screen.

Note. After a successful update the software for the machine, you must first format the memory card, and then restore the factory settings.
All at your own risk.

You should
1. Decompress the firmware
2. Copy the (.bin) extendsion of file to the memory card.
3. In the shutdown state insert the card to device then connect to the car charge for power supply.
4. Turn on the device, the display light is on until the completion of the boot screen that is successful upgrade.

Note: After the machine update software is successful, you must first format the memory card and then restore the factory settings.

Post has been editedCrazyzy - 06.06.19, 12:18

Rep: (10)
* 7leon7,
Here today I dabbled with the settings on this regike and the program included LuckyCam WDR and the output quality of the received one to one like you. Disabled - the light returned to range normu.poprobuy download it and distort the function. Since the application framework and the M5 in the regike this setting is not. But the quality of the video I am not happy either. Artifacts such as if I rented a cheap phone rather than the recorder. In the evening I get home I will lay out your videos also really want to open the debate on the return, as well, are not worth such video quality of this money.

Rep: (11)
* Leon car,
Yeah ... the quality of our regika poor, given that compared even with the SS-7810
where no such distortion (fish eye) in both places and one omni Vision totzhe
but SS-7810 - is not such a wild distortion both in our and in SS-7810 is used WDR / HDR that gives a much higher quality picture backlit

but it is strange that my phone Xiaomei byudzhetka $ 70 removes even when it is backlit and better picture quality, even at 30 fps

sadness ... I dropped while setting checked in the afternoon on the street like better and see what happens tomorrow morning ...
looked at our maximum resolution with 24K / horror with which a bunch of squares often occurs when driving,
FHD 30 k / s, too weird like that with a straight hand the trash, though with a hangover hand ... but on the old regike this has never happened before, all beautifully hand-filmed without vibrating conveyor ...

o.O

Post has been edited7leon7 - 28.11.17, 17:31

serow @ 28.11.17, 17:25*
Here today I dabbled with the settings on this regike and the program included LuckyCam WDR and the output quality of the received one to one like you.

* serow,
Yeah ATP, also had such suspicions that something with the settings because aplikuhi ...
also dabbled with the application of such a setting, it may because of this, but it is strange that the room did not seem so dumb was even gklyukoy
Right now I reset tomorrow, like the street checked better, but with utritsa check more ...

CraNik @ 02.10.17, 20:55*
As you shake with recording on the move?
Show me someone your videos, so I compare!
What for fnya mulovaya ...
Here I Watch the video - and the road is not very smooth and does not tremble anything ... What I then joke?
Can you mount on a foot rigid and not bystrosom?
Bystrosom can not be removed without jitter, damn, still play there ...

Today was indulged with different resolution settings and noticed
1) more or less normally takes on FullHD 60fps
if you include the 30 fps FullHD image shakes when shooting handheld, feels the slightest movement or whatever ... if you switch at 60fps, all is lost ... - a fact!
on UHD 24 fps - generally some sort of ass artifacts squares periodically
2) compared with the old Mivue 388P (WDR it 120 degrees and angle)
uniquely angle y Azdome GS64 increasingly likely as claimed audio 150 degrees or the like so
compared video backlit: if you compare c WDR OFF (on mivue it is) then the difference is perhaps only that Azdome GS63 more natural colors and Mivue 388 Yellow
if you turn on mivue WDR ON is definitely best seen in mivue ...
if you remove the bugs and add WDR to Azdome GS63 will be normal of DVR, but if more and to correct the inadequacy of poor quality bitrates that will do a good machine for the money

that's the way it dug out of the sensor OV4689
OmniVision OV4689 more expensive solution for video recorders. Russian users claim - this is one of the best sensor for shooting at night. Chetyrehmegapikselny CMOS-sensor removes 2688h1520 in the resolution (aspect ratio 16: 9). It is used mainly in video surveillance systems, but recently often found in DVRs. It uses a pixel size of 2 microns OmniBSI-2 which provide the best sensor sensitivity in its class, and extended dynamic range (HDR). The sensor can capture a full resolution video 4 megapixel 90 fps, with a 120 fps FullHD and HD 180 fps. Large frame rate allows the sensor to obtain clear images of fast-moving objects. For video footage used framing "serial HDRВ» line or "chess HDRВ». The second embodiment compared with the first provides fewer artifacts during motion and reduces the memory requirements of the DVR for processing. These modes allow you to receive a full 4-megapixel HDR-video with too bright or too dim lighting for maximum contrast of the image.

Original text (review):http://www.videoregobzor.ru/omivision/

from which it is not clear
1) 2880h2160r24 why instead 2688h1520 (aspect ratio 16: 9) that accommodates at senser, i.e. 2880h2160 interpolation is impossible - what for (again cheating) or the sensor is not OV4689?
2) if supported by the 4-megapixel video at 90 fps, in FullHD with 120 fps and HD 180 fp - why not do HDR in FULLHD? At least ... or Novatek NT96660 not pull? because the other on Ambrabella A12A55 DOME 201 removes HDR already in 2560h1440 60fps
(Here is an example differenceDome D201 / Azdome GS63H )
I read about Novatek NT96660 - everyone pulls! top-end chip is generally considered
NTK 96 660 - the flagship chip for expensive devices high quality, fast and efficient solution, the development of which took several years. Some processor revolution did in its field, in fact it improved NTK 96650. The manufacturer has gone to reduce the clock frequency up to 380 MHz due to the fact that the shooting function at 16 megapixels with a low FPS simply nobody used. Reducing the clock frequency did not affect the performance - perfectly removes processor, process and compress 2K video. In addition, the chip has become much less bask increased its energy efficiency - because of this popular 96 660 has become not only the DVR, but also in action cameras. It supports shooting at 24 fps in 4K resolution with interpolation at 30 fps - 2K. For FullHD supported frequency 60 fps, for HD - 120 fps. There is a module for communication via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, improved third-party support matrices. Now line Novatek processor allows excellent low-cost solution for capturing video in cars. Top processors are installed in the company enough productive and high-quality models, including - in the Action cameras. Cheap processors do not choose - they are already out of date, and video shooting in HD - it's not what you need to modern users.

Original text (review):http: //www.videoregobz...0-ntk-96655-ntk-96660/

Post has been edited7leon7 - 28.11.17, 23:09

Rep: (10)
7leon7 @ 28.11.17, 14:12*
The people who have the thread clips recorded with the registrar

Here's an example filled

* serow,
ATP, judging by the video works fine, and the night and the morning of the day, can not of course the weather is sunny morning and evening ... better lit ...
tomorrow another look ... after a factory reset ... but it is still filming the evening I do not particularly vvostorge, though better than it was ...
yet I will look in the morning I compare ... maybe there is a difference in quality between GS63H & GS63D ... is newer firmware in the H ...

lacks HDR / WDR chenit though - because iron can also ...
by the wayNow the manufacturer's website if you are interested
strange but there is not found GS63D version AVIN Rear View Camera

Post has been edited7leon7 - 28.11.17, 23:21

Rep: (271)
7leon7 @ 28.11.17, 21:57*
those. 2880h2160 interpolation is obtained

Yes, interpolation, about the rest we can only guess, but the firmware crude - that's for sure, there is even dewarp

Today checked with utritsa after reset, now better, kind of like okay, but far from good, and this morning there was overcast Contra sun ...
we must also poproveryat ...
I found video vifo A119 there is a hair in a hair iron and percent and the sensor, but there WDR unlike our own, the quality of filming would not say that with WDR to vifo better ...
all technical aspects allow you to write WDR / HDR but it is strange that the Chinese did not realize such a possibility, would add to the quality of
and still confuses even compression quality at a bitrate of 20Mb / s, it leaves much to be desired, and the other modes (except for FHD 60fps) in general as something strange about the quality of work
videos at 60fps FHD occupy 452mb to 180c is 20Mbit / s at 60k / s, ie, 30fps is equivalent to 10Mb / s - but FHD 30fps recording bit rate 15Mb / s i.e. video quality should be better contrast and sharpness m at low speeds and static ... but FHD 30fps image severely yank it seems that does not seem to 30fps (the old mivuew FHD 30fps when there was no twitching)
Even the way noticed that other regikov on the same matrix FHD 60fps bitrate of 36Mb / s

Generally crude actual product, and is felt to vryatli Chinese will finalize the firmware for your GS63D not find anything new ...
although it found itself in the pros
you can pull up to a computer and how to use a web camera
like wifi camera slows down but the range of about 10 meters holds
and in general will start quickly if you add HDR and fix kachestsvo compression and glitches, it will be a good product
but whether the Chinese vryat be cut, they often have all of the products are raw and riveting new power ...
although it can fill up if calls to the manufacturer it can and will do

I try to write a letter to the manufacturer, if respond may finalize ...

Post has been edited7leon7 - 29.11.17, 14:33

Rep: (0)
-1- @ 15.08.17, 12:44 *
Firmware GS63H Car 4K DVR Camera from 15.08. 2017

firmware

I put and got off with a white screen device.

Yfanya @ 01.10.17, 13:38*
None of the proposed firmware has not risen properly (if they differ at all something), white screen. Has helped to revive the firmware 170717. supporting good people on YouTube, there are different regiki tests and compares.

Similarly, this helped to restore the device firmware

Lazarevsk @ 29.11.17, 22:20*
Write on site kitaezy may stirred and Che anything to update.http://www.azdome.hk/p...29-azdome-GS63H-1.html

* Lazarevsk,
Why write here?
If the official website they have (their own producers)Shenzhen DOME Technology Co., Ltd ...
that way is confirmed by the fact that I wrote where to return sold with Ali
And the official suppliersplayground on the link to the vendor's site
herechannel on YouTube
Azdome is just one of the vendors

And if you write about the shortcomings and that it would be necessary to complete,
- then write then here pointing model GS63H or GS63D, who dug that any bugs in the software or the DVR (Car DV Player)
I send them to collect
Th can and will bring to mind ...

Post has been edited7leon7 - 30.11.17, 17:39

GS63H-380E-170720ZXF
https://mega.nz/#F!V8s...1tDYFnnWZ0okZfAjOcFqbQ

Does anyone have 170,803 and 170,812?
added GS63D_380E_170803ZXF, not GS63H !!!

I stopped on GS63H-380E-170720AXF
GS63D_380E_170803ZXF also suitable, but the selection of permits did not like

On my shaking there, but the built-in battery keeps the strength of a minute.

* Lazarevsk,
Where there is stabilization? The most banal - mounting check

As for the connection to the second GS63D, if you are interested
then talked with the seller of the cameras, he said it is possible to connect almost any analog VGA camera 480TVL usingsuch an adapter such.

Rep: (1)
Arrived today recorder with girbesta in the yellow box. I bought as a GS63H, but in fact worth GS63D_380E_171021ZXF firmware is the entrance to the secondary camera, ie it really GS63D. Judging by the fact that this firmware I have not seen in this theme, the Chinese continue to "dopilivat" the receptionist is good. Just do not know whether to rejoice ability to connect additional cameras GS63D, because on the reviews I found on GS63H, there were slightly more features (the menu is a little different), in particular, was able to record "taymlapsov" here this is not observed. I play around until ... By the way, if someone were artifacts in the video, you may need to use another memory card support greater speed recording (but this is purely a guess).
There is a question about the software "Car DV Player". Something he does not want to show my cards, hanging message "You are using a browser that is not supported by the Google Maps JavaScript API. Consider changing your browser.Learn moreDismiss". Gugleniya found that in other similar software (in particular in the "Registrator Viewer") these problems have arisen. Obviously, Google changed something in the API of their cards. Someone found a way to resolve this issue (or the operating software)?

Post has been editedA.G.P. - 05.12.17, 04:30

* A.G.P.,
ATreviewjust about GS63D, and link in the same place on the right (at the time) player

A.G.P. @ 05.12.17, 4:20*
There is a question about the software "Car DV Player". Something he does not want to show my cards, hanging message "You are using a browser that is not supported by the Google Maps JavaScript API. Consider changing your browser.Learn moreDismiss". Gugleniya found that in other similar software (in particular in the "Registrator Viewer") these problems have arisen. Obviously, Google changed something in the API of their cards. Someone found a way to resolve this issue (or the operating software)?

* A.G.P.,
It was the same until the final version of the set took off prodvets
Version Car DV Player 2.001
You can download latest Dash Cam Player for both MAC and Windows to your computer from this link:
Windows:https: //drive.google.c...1GF9Y5kendmZ2VGbHNkQmc
Mac:https: //drive.google.c...1GF9Y5kUmhoQ3ZzSmlaZ0E

at such a use, there are glitches, and on it, but great card shows
if you select the Russian language, the card will be Russian,
if you select Eng. the card in English name

On the bill, GS63D (generally they swill one in a current of one output, another input and the ability to record FHD30 + VGA), I have the same current purposefully bought it, like anything - except for a glitch which understand (read up on the subject ), if you set the WDR then writes the application artifacts video lechetsya discharge into silence, and like a buzzing.
I should GS63D_380E_170803ZXF firmware (and do not even know where to take another)

Yesterday understood how to connect the second chamber to AVIN - bought a 4 pin 2.5 jack - connect to, such as running, but it is strange that the records were not kept.
pinout AVIN
If you go from the bottom of the connector,
1) SLEEVE: Ground (calling from a USB / HDMI body)
2) RING1: it is not clear why
3) RING2: video signal input (resistance to ground provides +/- 75 ohm I shows the constant 76 with coppers)
4) TIP: + 5V (with the ground when the regike outputs + 5V) - not yet understood why, (still camera is powered separately from the I 12B) - and which may zavedutsya chamber and from 5 volts FIG know
But still check in his tester that can be different, so as not to throw the camera +5 chance!
Attached Image

Yesterday tried to write like wrote FHD30 + VGA, but files for some reason where that happened, then disabled it sort of went back to FHD60fps, but came to work found that there is no test at home with a camera connected VGA shnoy or the first file in the car , work came to force the FHD30 + VGA recording without the camera, such as how to record, and the file is saved (without camera 2d connected by the way wrote the main FHD + 720x480 too basic double of)

Post has been edited7leon7 - 05.12.17, 18:56

* 7leon7,
I gave no power at all, dop.kamera worked - fed by the registrar, is all recorded. On entry includes sockets immediately when sticking into the socket (and of automatically switched to the recording mode into two chambers)

Post has been editedLeon cars - 05.12.17, 20:30
Reason for editing: correction

Rep: (1)
* Leon car,
Overview of read out and took it, now it is not working.

* 7leon7,
Thank you, this version works fine.

If this software enables more tracks to pull out and save, it would generally excellent. :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/11/19, 7:35