GS63H Car 4K DVR Camera

Rep: (8)
Firmware GS63H Car 4K DVR Camera

Firmware GS63H-380E-170815ZXF
Firmware GS63H-380E-180818AZD
Firmware GS63H_20170717ForUpdate_EN_ (GPS_8M_TV_FUNC_WIFI_ILI9341V (MG10)
Firmware for registrars 2018 release - version of 01/09/18
Android app
Radar detectors function

Instructions on firmware Google translation:
You should
1. Decompression firmware
2. Copy (.bin) file extension to the memory card.
3. In the state of off-insert the card in the device, then connect to the car charger to power.
4. Turn on the device lights up until the completion of a successful boot screen.

Note. After a successful update the software for the machine, you must first format the memory card, and then restore the factory settings.
All at your own risk.

You should
1. Decompress the firmware
2. Copy the (.bin) extendsion of file to the memory card.
3. In the shutdown state insert the card to device then connect to the car charge for power supply.
4. Turn on the device, the display light is on until the completion of the boot screen that is successful upgrade.

Note: After the machine update software is successful, you must first format the memory card and then restore the factory settings.

Post has been editedCrazyzy - 06.06.19, 12:18

Rep: (5)
It was only after my firmware screen and twisted on it nichrome not see ?!
Attached Image

Here is a link to the software from selling to view chepushni with this device:
You can download latest GPS player for both MAC and Windows to your computer from this link:
Windows:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0H3ozyFsuqfQ2hLOHRzanAya3c
Mac:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0H3ozyFsuqfemZlZHJrVDNuRGM
You can download latest firmware about GS63H to your computer from this link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3pNX-AyWan0Nnd6NzJTM3hUVlU

Something until one disorder.
Picture twitches - fixing shakes, although the road is smooth, sound fonit. I ask - and even body poludohly do ...
Game some ...

Rep: (8)
CraNik @ 16.09.17, 16:28*
twisted and it nichrome not see ?!

Here try

-1- @ 21.09.17, 18:26 *
twisted and it nichrome not see ?!

Twisted. Prod sent yet another version of the firmware - has helped.

But shaking it - furious! Fasteners are tightened, the glass is not unsteady. Shivering is lower docking node reg holder, as I understand it.

Do you have the same?

The answer is to sell:
We have asked our engineers.
You can download the firmware about GS63H (GS63H-380E-170815ZXF) to your computer from this link:
https: //drive.google.c...-AyWan0NFI5cHNBRWZ2VWc
You should
1. Decompress the firmware I sent to you.
2. Copy the (.bin) extendsion of file to the memory card.
3. In the shutdown state insert the card to device then connect to the car charge for power supply.
4. Turn on the device, the display light is on until the completion of the boot screen that is successful upgrade.
Note: After the machine update software is successful, you must first format the memory card and then restore the factory settings.

Rep: (0)
None of the proposed firmware has not risen properly (if they differ at all something), white screen. Helped bring back to lifefirmware 170717. I suggest a good man toYouTube, There are different regiki tests and compares.

Post has been editedYfanya - 01.10.17, 11:42

* Yfanya,
As you shake with recording on the move?
Show me someone your videos, so I compare!
What for fnya mulovaya ...
I look video- and the road is not very smooth and does not tremble anything ... What I then joke?
Can you mount on a foot rigid and not bystrosom?
Bystrosom can not be removed without jitter, damn, still play there ...

Post has been editedCranik - 02.10.17, 20:59

Here, he filled his own.I have a little rattles the irregularities.

Rep: (271)
CraNik @ 02.10.17, 20:55*
What if I have a trick? Can you mount on a foot rigid and not bystrosom? Bystrosom can not be removed without jitter, damn, still play there ...

What trembling there, it is not necessary to shake. Maybe you lost rezinochka sealing, and that's play ...
Attached Image

please put the original video (link to download) from GS63H.

ldsk65 @ 24.10.17, 17:28*
Put the original video (download link) from GS63H

There is a video shot Vizant-220 (analog Azdome GS63D), firmware should GS63D, different from GS63H dop.kameroy VGA.
In folderhttps://yadi.sk/d/1V7F6ugp3P5CM5large rollers, 3 min. (442 MB), in resolution 1080P 60fps - kontrsvetom day and night on the town with lights, still short: 2880h2160P 24fpshttps://yadi.sk/i/e-bybYSZ3NzaECand in resolving 1280h720P 120fpshttps://yadi.sk/i/9TbKJIaO3NzZv5,
can onYouTubepreviewed

Yfanya @ 09.10.17, 23:26*
I have a little rattles the irregularities.

specially chosenwith joints on the bridge, A car with a stiffer suspension

Leon car @ 10/25/17 at 11:22 AM*
There is a video shot Vizant-220 (analog Azdome GS63D), firmware should GS63D, different from GS63H dop.kameroy VGA.

Features dopkamery not tell me? I bought at Ali GS63H c AV-IN. Sold at first about the rear camera I said to him that can be purchased separately. Now type only they, maybe, it kind of specific. And the price for it has rolled out 19 green. It is not a budget camera breaks. Sure that knowing characteristics of the camera and the connector can be found within 10 ue.

serg_4321 @ 25.10.17, 19:48*
What about rear-view camera

Outwardly conventional analog camera rearview connector TRRS (2,5 mm jack, 4 pins), the quality of 720x480 (attached file from Mediainfo) on pin-known may alternativelyfrom Axiom-1100look. And there are two wires to the power of her depart, as on a conventional rear-view camera, but when you connect were not useful, including, if the connection to the connector registrar.
Another firmware may differ, there is for GS63D worth (GS63D_380E_170823ZXF), to enable selection of the menu is a regime "FHD P30 + VGA P30", it turns on automatically when the camera is connected, no matter what mode before the primary camera has been installed. If you have at your registrar this mode - you can try.
Attached fileMediainfo 720x480 static Vizant-220.zip(803 bytes)

Leon car @ 25/10/17, 11:34*
Specially selected with joints on the bridge, a car with a stiffer suspension

Heaven and earth ... What I have for this attack ... :(

Posted on 30/10/2017, 19:03:

Leon car @ 10/22/17, 21:58*
Maybe you lost rezinochka sealing, and that's play ...

Thank you, look ...

Karki analogue M5
http://carcam.ru/product/carcam-m5.html

the firmware must be compatible ...

Attached Image

Post has been editedldsk65 - 03.11.17, 18:20

Leon car @ 10/25/17 at 11:22 AM*

The video in the lower left corner of the inscription "HARDLINE" - introduced somewhere in the recorder menu or what? In GS63H me with the native firmware into the second chamber, the firmware version is the same as indicated in the message # 13 - in the bottom left corner of the dash stands.

serg_4321 @ 16.11.17, 14:05*
The video in the lower left corner of the inscription

Yes, in the second menu (the Setup, to get into it - twice the left button pressed), there on the second page, enter the "Licence Plate" and there are 8 input fields (letters / numbers can be selected), Arrow Up | Down ( Up / Down) flipping a row, confirms selection - like the left-most button, well, there is already dismantled
Attached Image

Rep: (11)
Took Azdome GS63D (with AVIN) without the second camera ...
Who knows I understand WDR does not support and is not expected? (And then in the application settings for androyd has WDR (on / off), but discards)
Who knows what is suitable for a second camera? pinout 2.5 4pin jack?
or how to connect, because the sink camera with LED constantly svetyaschimesya as that does not roll
and judging by the price of other sellers camera stokavaya very night budget will not pull at all ...
expensive but not better than the fact that the suit (4 pin jack 2.5 - the other chamber) And it is not clear why there is a separate power supply, two wires black and red (+/- 12V)
Maybe someone has already screwed the second chamber are not the drain? or have some experience with the sink, you do not want these LEDs glowing forever

* 7leon7,
WDR is not on the menu at the registrar is absent.
According dop.kamere not clear about their functional descriptions is not really anywhere, only at random. When the sockets in the socket immediately starts recording the second channel wires in the drain there, but the possibility to check, why and how - it was not possible as that involved switching on / off only on the reverse by connecting wires, but this is only speculation.
Any analog camera should go - try need. no pinouts

Rep: (11)
People who thread has videos recorded with the registrar that what I'm like felts marriage felts regig really "G", a lot of artifacts, large writing FullHD 60fps files, but not like any 60fps seems to blur even at low speed or to FullHD. Along the edges on top of a pile of dark on the road going home above the half dark room all black ink, if the current does not fall on them near direct light, near the wire bright white against the sky on pillars okanetovka. What horror is this from regika for 80 bucks I did not expect the old dense for $ 70 and never had tagoko

Video Azdome GS63D
That's because when it writes FHD 1080p 60fps EV = 0
youtube video

The room kind of like quality is not but this is not noticeable, but on the street quite oschescheniya pipe ... that something with the matrix, and it is strange that at the edges of artifacts, such as the dark, but at the same time all the blind, the EV does not help in any way the current worse

Sell ​​said that the confusion which then they happened to that other fine writing
and offers to return it at my own expense (about 1 thousand rubles and even hemorrhagic expectations), and the type allegedly made a discount on your next purchase,
Cheto not sure that this is simply a defect that has the feeling that he is Mr. and takes no normal range, the video quality is too rotten ...
and that does not smylsa - Che do? to return them, you can lose the stupid grandmother is not a fact that will make the offer and not the fact that the other will be normal
Stupidly return with reference to them, the loss of an empty 1000r, and expectations that the discount will be expected - and that if they are, or will not offer Pradaval

As a usable regig not mine

Post has been edited7leon7 - 28.11.17, 14:20

7leon7 @ 28.11.17, 14:12*
videos recorded with the registrar

ATreviewcan see.
Installation -Try lower lens of lower, lit can go, the EV in the negative, or try to reboot, to throw off the factory ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 9:29