> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

24 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> TP-LINK Neffos X1 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "
Neffos
Message#1
15.08.17, 10:28
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 74
Check in: 04.04.16
TP-LINK C5 Max TP702A

DiscussionTP-LINK Neffos X1
PictureTP-LINK Neffos X1, TP902A
Description | Discussion

Specifications
Body materials:Metal, plastic, glass 2.5D;
Operating system:Android 6.0 (Upgrade to 7.0 available)
Screen:5 inches, IPS, resolution 1280x720, pixel density per inch - 293.7;
CPU:8 nuclear Mediatek Helio P10 (4 core Cortex-A53 1.8 GHz + 4 core Cortex-A53 1.0 GHz);
Graphics chip:ARM Mali-T860MP2 550 MHz;
RAM:2/3 GB LPDDR3;
Permanent memory:16/32 GB;
Memory Card Support:up to 128 GB;
Main camera:13 Mp F / 2.0, autofocus PDAF;
Front-camera:5 Mp;
Wireless connections:Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz / 5 Ghz);
The number of SIM cards: 2
Mobile communications and frequencies:
FDD-LTE / WCDMA / GSM
TP902A :
FDD-LTE: frequency (1/3/5/7/8/20)
WCDMA: frequency (1/5/8)
GSM: frequency (2/3/5/8)
TP902C:
FDD-LTE: frequency (2/4/7/28)
WCDMA: frequency (2/4/5)
GSM: frequency (2/3/5)
Navigation:GPS (A-GPS support), Glonass;
Battery:removable, capacity 2250 mAh;
Dimensions:
Length: 142 mm
Thickness: 71mm
Width: 7.95 mm;
Additionally:physical mute button, fingerprint scanner.

Photo
Attached ImageAttached Image
Official resources
News about Neffos onsavagemessiahzine.com
FAQ
Reviews
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedgrafom - 26.08.18, 18:01
Reason for editing: Before unlocking the bootloader, you must enable factory unlock.
box_ban
Message#42
19.02.18, 13:53
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 676
Check in: 07.12.11
Xiaomi Redmi 5 3/32

* budil_nik,I had this on the LG phone. In general, or in the version of the market, or in the firmware was the case. Doesn't it matter via wifi or cellular network?
budil_nik
Message#43
20.02.18, 07:15
User
[offline]

Messages 72
Check in: 09.08.11
TP-LINK Neffos X1 2/16

Box_ban @ 19.02.18, 15:53*
Budil_nik, I had this on the LG phone. In general, or in the version of the market, or in the firmware was the case. Doesn't it matter via wifi or cellular network?

No, it does not. In fact, not so simple. Now it downloads / updates, but thinks long before that. Maybe after an hour or two the application is installed after the start. And the Internet speed here is definitely not))
nagan298
Message#44
28.02.18, 20:56
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 39
Check in: 21.07.13

Good day to all! For a week I use this smart ... Of the glitches, the first day the Internet disappeared three times, turning off did not help, the first time was helped by rebooting, the second and third switching on and off of the mode on the plane. On the third day, I stopped charging, that is, you put on charging, the icon blinks that the charge went, but the charge percentage drops and the phone heats up ... What I just didn’t do, changed the charging, cords, deleted the applications that I installed, the effect is zero ... The last is a reset to the factory settings returned everything to its place, charging went, stopped warming. Yes, I purchased two smartphones, gold and gray ... The second (gold) has no glitches and problems so far. By the way, the equipment depends on the color ... The sellers themselves were shocked ... Gold headphones are less normal, I don’t know how they are called, but they are inserted deep into the ear and the bass is normally given out, while in gray they are simple deshmansky tweeters .. The gold box has twice the size of a gray box ... And what is interesting is that the gold has a white frame around the screen and black headphones, and a gray frame has a black frame and white headphones ... Can this information be useful ... In principle, the phone not bad, I don’t like contacts very much, very uncomfortable and in no way I can not figure out how to put my melody to the challenge. It seems that you put it, everything is fine, but when you call, the native ringtone sounds and in the settings it also jumps to the native melody ... Maybe someone will tell ... And when you put your melody on a specific contact, everything works fine ...

--------------------
nagan298
Message#45
01.03.18, 08:23
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39
Check in: 21.07.13

I still can not pull out contacts from Google. Earlier, on another phone, when you go to contacts, you choose export and please, from where and where, and here when choosing only both SIM cards and internal storage ...

--------------------
NoobStyle
Message#46
06.03.18, 13:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 205
Check in: 30.08.11
Huawei nova 3 PAR-LX1

Nagan298 @ 03/01/18 08:23*
I still can not pull out contacts from Google. Earlier, on another phone, when you go to contacts, you choose export and please, from where and where, and here when choosing only both SIM cards and internal storage ...

And why pull them out of Google? Are they already synchronized and displayed without problems or do you have a problem with it?

--------------------
... Samsung Galaxy S2 ->Samsung Galaxy S4 ->Google Nexus 5 ->Meizu MX4 ->Oneplus One ->Nokia Lumia 830 ->Xiaomi mi3 ->Blackberry Q10 ->Blackberry Z10 ->iPhone 5C ->Asus ZenFone 2 ZE551ML ->Xiaomi mi4c ->Nexus 5X ->iPhone 5S ->Galaxy S7 Edge ->iPhone SE ->Galaxy S8 ->Oneplus 5T
budil_nik
Message#47
12.03.18, 15:14
User
[offline]

Messages 72
TP-LINK Neffos X1 2/16

Once again, I made a complete reset of the device. For the heap, through the recovery mode, I made Wipe cache and Wipe data. Then, when first turned on, I left the language of the English system. At the stage of entering the account I chose Skip. WI-FI did not connect. The phone booted up, the Play Market was updated to version 9.0.15 via 4G (previously, the version was exactly 8 ...). Next connect to your google account.
As a result, everything works like a clock - market, synchronization !!!
By the way, if the language of the system is English, then Assistant appears in the Google application. And with further switching to Russian, the Assistant remains. :-) The truth is that “Russian (Russia) is not yet supported by Google Assistant” :-)
romanxbanks
Message#48
12.03.18, 19:36
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 12
Check in: 27.01.16

Is it lucky for me with a copy, or does everyone have a volume rocker dangling and making sounds if you shake the phone badly? The buttons themselves are pressed clearly without problems. The lock button sits like a glove, does not hang out.
budil_nik
Message#49
13.03.18, 13:17
User
[offline]

Messages 72
TP-LINK Neffos X1 2/16

Romanxbanks @ 03/12/18, 21:36*
Is it lucky for me with a copy, or does everyone have a volume rocker dangling and making sounds if you shake the phone badly? The buttons themselves are pressed clearly without problems. The lock button sits like a glove, does not hang out.

Most likely with a copy.
uw5efy
Message#50
16.03.18, 14:41
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Check in: 15.01.13

Began to latch the lock mode in a certain area. It turns off by itself, after the device is rebooted, it works again.
uw5efy
Message#51
16.03.18, 14:47
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16

WELL THAT, after resetting the device 4 days have passed. The ass with the download of applications returned ((((After the reset, no settings relating to Google and its services have changed, everything is by default. Applications are not downloaded again from the market. I must say that after two hours of downloading Gmail somehow managed to update, but that doesn't make it any easier.

I'm downloading everything normally.
Here and now
Message#52
16.03.18, 23:04
Experienced
[online]

Messages 630
Check in: 09.10.09
LG V20

Tell me, I am going to purchase the device, in connection with this there are questions to users:
1. How is it with the spoken and external speakers?
2. Is wi-fi sensitivity good?
3. Is the battery really holding up?
4. Firmware 7.0 for him out?
5. Are there any serious flaws?

Nagan298 @ 02.28.18, 20:56*
that is, you bet on charging, the icon blinks that the charge has gone, but the charge percentage drops and the phone heats up ...

Most likely the charging controller flew. You can try to completely discharge and recharge the battery, if it does not help quickly to repair. Such garbage can carry with them and percent

Post has been editedHere and now - 16.03.18, 23:09

--------------------

So that our interlocutor has comprehended our thought - We need a heart rather than a tongue.

uw5efy
Message#53
17.03.18, 21:10
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16

Here and Now @ 03/16/18, 10:04 PM*
1. How is it with the spoken and external speakers?
2. Is wi-fi sensitivity good?
3. Is the battery really holding up?
4. Firmware 7.0 for him out?
5. Are there any serious flaws?

1. excellent
2. excellent
3. If you watch movies in YouTube - 4.5-5 hours is enough for sure. I usually watch for 3 hours, then I fall asleep
4. It is in stock
5. not yet observed
omg9awe
Message#54
19.03.18, 13:17
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 19.03.18
TP-LINK Neffos X1 3/32

broke the display on the phone, a huge problem to change, there are no details anywhere. I wrote to the manufacturer, but the premonition is not very good. Tell me please, can I order Chinese spare parts for it?
romanrostovsky
Message#55
20.03.18, 16:31
Novice
[offline]

Messages 30
Check in: 12.03.18
TP-LINK Neffos X1 3/32

Because of the low-capacity battery, energy-saving modes have been made so nefigovo. It often happens that notifications do not come from any non-social applications, the developers of which did not work well on this, or else, the application does not activate when you turn on the Wi-Fi, although in the application itself you tick all the boxes so that the system does not kill. In the settings of the phone itself, I ticked the ticks on this topic, but there is not much sense.

Maybe someone has a good way that the system does not kill such applications and they always run if necessary?
rownmark
Message#56
03.04.18, 16:29
User
[offline]

Messages 87
Check in: 21.01.16
Asus Zenfone Max (M1) ZB555KL

Nagan298 @ 02.28.18, 20:56*
By the way, the equipment depends on the color ... The sellers themselves were shocked ... Gold headphones are less normal, I don’t know how they are called, but they are inserted deep into the ear and the bass is normally given out, while in gray they are simple deshmansky tweeters .. The gold box has twice the size of a gray box ... And what is interesting is that the gold has a white frame around the screen and black headphones, and the gray one has a black frame and white headphones ... Can this information be useful ...

Here is a strange thing. A couple of my friends took the same devices: 32GB gray. But one equipment was different from the other. In the first case, there was a large flat box, complete with intra-channel headphones and the sixth android on the device. In the second case, the box was two times smaller, the usual "tweeters" instead of in-ear headphones and the seventh android out of the box. I, as the person who advised this device to them, was very puzzled. I called the online store to ask about it and was puzzled even more. After all, I was told that in the current configuration there are no headphones at all. It is planned to buy another pair of devices for relatives, because the device is worth it, but with a complete set there is definitely some sort of dregs.

UPD. I phoned with the support of Neffos. It turned out that they had changed the audit and it is quite possible that due to the fall in prices. That is, the device itself is still being produced, but in order to meet the price they changed the headphones. Regarding the lack of headphones, the wave is probably the error of the girl operator. After all, there is no headphone for x1 Light.

UPD. New complete "tweeters" were not so bad by the standards of standard headphones. There are no convenience of internal channels, but the sound is not bad either.

Post has been editedrownmark - 06.04.18, 19:40
Reason for editing: Details
Pacifirst
Message#57
05.04.18, 16:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 110
Check in: 27.10.15

Since there are no Neffos X1 Max branches, I will write here. I decided to put voice recognition so that I could unlock my phone on Ok Google. Said "Ok Google", wrote "Complete", but the button that allows you to continue / save does not appear. Who can faced this problem? Tell me, please, what to do.
Attached Image
Pacifirst
Message#58
05.04.18, 21:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 110

And did not say anything about the Oreo? If it is not, then sad.
Pacifirst
Message#59
06.04.18, 22:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 110

Hang up The problem magically disappeared.
budil_nik
Message#60
26.04.18, 14:17
User
[offline]

Messages 72
TP-LINK Neffos X1 2/16

Test AnTuTu
Attached Image

Attached Image

And also we pass poll on. We express wishes!

Post has been editedbudil_nik - 27.04.18, 13:58
Localizator
Message#61
28.04.18, 11:32
Local
[online]

Messages 283
Check in: 02.05.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

�������� ��� SP Flash Tool + NVRAM (����� Infinity CM2 download

)