EZVIZ - p2p service | [VR]

Rep: (7)
EZVIZ - p2p service

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device description
Ezviz - p2p service from Hikvision - online video surveillance on your smartphone.

Hikvision has its own service that allows you to view images from cameras online -Ezviz . It allows you to receive video from anywhere in the world, computer, smartphone, tablet, you can not only using the static IP address and software of the manufacturer of the IP camera.

Ezviz has three chips:

Simplicity of setup and the organization of video surveillance on the Internet for the house, shop, office;
Storage of the archive on the SD card (HDD) and access to it via the Internet;
Ability to connect to the system not only CCTV cameras.

Ezviz now opens from the domain - Ezvizlife.com (formerly Ezviz7.com). According to the changes, news is both bad and good. Good - Ezviz made a smartphone application more convenient, bad - online video surveillance from a computer works via Internet Explorer 8 or highter version.
The functionality of the application is not inferior to similar applications from Ivideon, Zmodo. The difference is that the archive of the Hikvision video is stored in a camera or DVR, Ivideon on a remote server. This point can be considered both as a disadvantage and as an advantage, depending on the situation. The next solution from Hikvision for the organization of video surveillance via the Internet is free. It only works with Hikvision cameras, other cameras, such as rotating LWS-IP680HD, will not work.
Platform Compatibility
Android

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful
Attached filecom.ezviz_2.0.0.0822_16pakage.apk(15.74 MB)
- an application for android.
Ezviz_3.7.5.0823_50.zip

Post has been editedmihadom - 13.11.18, 11:28
Reason for editing: Ezviz_3.7.5.0823_50.zip

Rep: (24)
Good afternoon, perekovyryal entire site izviz added DDA, read the forum .. I can not understand what chip izviz ?? If having white ip port forwarding through the IVS and 4500 and gained access to view and archive ... same but slightly different menu, what is the meaning of this cloud is not write file?

Post has been editedfabriek - 31.12.17, 13:21

Rep: (27)
* fabriek
That's just for the fact that not all providers have the opportunity to issue a "white" the IP, for this and there Ezviz.

* lanchik911 ,

What's the difference ezviz and hik-connect?

Rep: (27)
* fabriek
And you put the program on low and popolzuyutsya Internet, anywhere away from home .. That's where the difference, and will ...

Noticed such a thing, has not added to the camera ezviz / hik-connect not working PUSH

Post has been editedfabriek - 06.01.18, 21:22

Rep: (1)
I helped dev.eu.ezviz7.com, DNS does not even have to change. But the camera saw ezviz not immediately, but after 10-20 seconds.
Yet can only add my issue was that ezviz writes "encrypted image, enter verification code", I have to label it does not, respectively introduced ABCDEF and the fig, the lock can not be removed. Helped "Cancel", then the settings of the camera and set the slider to "encrypt image" setting is enabled, there is at the same time need to enter verif. code and this time came ABCDEF and the image appeared. But it had to be repeated every time you restart ezviz while I did not think to change this code to your, and it turned out that the new code with the replacement must be at least 8 digits. After this change, restarting ezviz video from the camera is not locked and operating correctly.

Post has been editedolegrf - 27.01.18, 01:33

Rep: (0)
I was not able to set up a connection for udalenke. The network of Wi-fi, and all the great shows in the browser PC and the mobile phone in Hik-Connect application, iVMS-4500, EZVIZ. How to switch to a mobile network, there is no picture. There were a few times that the video appears for a few seconds, and again disappeared. A feeling that somewhere is blocked. Nobody faced such problem?

Whether it is possible through this service does not view the archive and download the files in the archive, in xmeye?

Chamber Ezviz C3S received from China. Without problems connected with the Chinese server, but sazheleniyu all software in China. Is it possible to connect to the European servers and use the English interface?
Firmware: 5.2.10

Rep: (124)
Boys, Hello!
Am at two street ezviz camera, one bought in Russia and one in China, both plow through the mobile app, everything is OK.
Now bought on ebay smart home + s6t, here I sit ochkuyu that the smart home will not speak Russian, s6t probably also be acquired through moyu.prilozhenie, but not the question!

I must still go through a Chinese server, because Regal via phone, and verification of application only by phone at menya..kak can check this deal may peregestrirovatsya European servak, do not you think? Ato smart home, and s6t the European chamber, or not pay attention to it?

jakalius @ 24.10.17, 23:27*
There is a Chinese S6Ts camera with Chinese ezviz I go to all the work, even updated over the air. But everything is in Chinese
I have one camera ezviz purchased in China, the second in the Russian Federation, both work in mob.prilozhenii, no Chinese there, can I even do not do well !?

Rep: (9)
Something ezviz starts to disappoint me. Foolishly updated firmware mini O cell can no longer connect to the cloud. In ezviz studio camera via usb works fine. Support service says to hand over to a service center. But is it my problem is buggy firmware. Is it so difficult to create a program that will sew the camera for the normal usb firmware. In short kick.

vinatim @ 23.04.18, 15:54*
to hand over to a service center
and they do not talk about the release of new firmware, can wait !? Identity to fool street cameras updated, and the application itself, which is the direct work became worse.

Post has been editedKonstantin - 23.04.18, 16:23

Rep: (9)
Konstantin @ 04/23/18, 16:22*
and they do not talk about the release of new firmware, can wait !? Identity to fool street cameras updated, and the application itself, which is the direct work became worse.

The most interesting thing happened today. Tele2 at the cottage, the house TTC and the camera or does not want to connect to the cloud. Today chamber brought to and from the first time it was connected. At work Rostelecom. So Tele2 and TAC blocked ip ezviz clouds due to the telegram block.
One more thing. I have two cameras. C3S camera freely connect to the cloud through Tele2, Mino or does not want. A feeling that connect to the cloud for different ip addresses.

Post has been editedvinatim - 24.04.18, 09:05

Rep: (8)
Tells people whether ezviz mini o connect to the regularity as ordinary aypishki?

People, help who than can.
On his head he bought from the Chinese chamber and EZVIZ store.

Camera - CS-C2C
Storage - CS-C3X

Like all works, but of course with the Chinese ezviz and web snout in Chinese.
Can we somehow make them work with European or American servers?

Tried to do the substitution aypishek through a router - writes storage offline, but says that the camera can not be added.

I would be grateful for any advice.

Rep: (4)
I have two mini O, Net of Beeline. After an upgrade to the software 5.2.4 one camera from the cloud fell off immediately. The second worked as foolish not updated the software. Now I have two polukirpicha. By vayfay they cling to give the LAN image. By the way the cloud. Campaign on changing treatment addresses to the cloud and their own, possibly blocked RSN. Support offered by the camera back to the boutiques / in service / throw ... In guglplee is infa that the beginning of May will solve the problem. Like this...

* Observer35 , And you try to put hic- connect the application, it works to frolic, but not sure of course that connect to the cloud ..

Rep: (4)
* Constantine
I Tried. Useless. The camera itself was breaking the addresses that ale-not .. I understand the only way to somehow unlock access to the servers and have them fill with the new firmware into the camera ..

People help!

C2C camera bought in Kitae.T
The fact that the Chinese cloud screwed bad.
The trouble is the other.
At work registers WiFi, camera visible on the network and displays.
WiFi router from ZTE.
WiFi home router from TP Link WR941ND (v.5), is not prescribed in any way.
How to cure it? All simple actions tried.
Resetting the router to factory settings done.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/11/19, 7:32