Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Audio Receiver | [other] Xiaomi Wireless Headphone Adapter
Poll (Please do not vote if you have never used this device)
Are you satisfied with your Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Audio Receiver?
Yes [ 435 ] ** [81,92%]
Not [ 96 ] ** [18,08%]
Faced with marriage?
No marriage [ 354 ] ** [66,67%]
Broken clothespin for attaching to clothes [ 50 ] ** [9,42%]
The battery discharges quickly (Less than four hours of work) [ 67 ] ** [12,62%]
Does not connect to smartphone [ 13 ] ** [2,45%]
Other defects [ 45 ] ** [8,47%]
Total votes: 531

Rep: (72)
Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Audio Receiver - Discussion

Official site | Purchase пїЅ| Discussion В»|Xiaomi club пїЅ
Attached Image
  • In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Device description
Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Audio Receiver allows you to make wireless from any wired headphones. The module serves as an intermediary between the headphones and a smartphone or any other device.
Device characteristics
  • Bluetooth version 4.2, providing a range of up to 10 meters;
  • Battery capacity 97 mAh, operation time up to 5 hours;
  • Battery charge up to 100% in 2 hours;
  • Compact size, ABS plastic housing.
  • Model: YPJSQ01LY
  • Charging time: 2 hours
  • Input parameters: SVT slow charging
  • Continuous playback time 4 hours
  • Blue line Record 42 standard hyperthermia
  • O / WM5x 007-2017 EM11T
  • ID: 201 7DP3366 HFPr5P7A2DP / AVRCP
  • 97 x 70 + 21 mm 10 mm
Platform Compatibility
Android, iOS, Windows
Useful
Attached fileInstruction in Russian Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Audio Receiver_ALEX@!.pdf(184.31 KB)

The adapter recognizes both headset jack pinouts: CTIA for Android and OMTP for Nokia. But the headset microphone for Nokia will not work, the headset will become headphones. Tested on several original wired headsets.
mono headset

analysis, photos of dismemberment, marking chips
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links. 7

Post has been editedcooler.nvkz - 05.06.19, 16:50
Reason for editing: parsing

Rep: (72)
* andron0002, If there is a telly on the android and bluetooth, then you need to connect, with confirmation through the settings of the TV.

Post has been editedALEX @! - 27.09.17, 23:21

Rep: (0)
Short review.
It picks up quickly and tightly, completely duplicates the control from the Xiaomi Hybrid headphones, calmly breaks through a couple of concrete walls.
I bought for riding a motorcycle, a cord behind my back in a backpack, the whistle itself to 1 can bank (yes, it can work on charging), the phone at that time, in your pocket, or on your navigation bag.
Took on GB for $ 17.99, came in 2 weeks. The thing is really useful if it dies it will not be so pathetic as my previous 4k headphones, where the bt-module died.
Of the minuses - the Chinese language, you can get used to it, but I would like to firmware at least with English ice.
One color.

Rep: (165)
Healthy for everyone. I wanted to buy this thing for watching movies on TV, on your phone youtube and music, well, for a computer too (skype games, toys, etc., etc.). I sell my comp ears, tired of wires and ear pads dry and crack. How will the sound be? Are bottoms normal? How is the sound through the microphone? Or is it better to buy normal BT ears for more?

* falconnew normal sound, color does not. The sound through the microphone depends on the connected headset, the quality depends on the stability of the connection. Too far and crackling appears. It does not work with software equalizers, at least with the soundblaster series ..

* RavenG,
In short, do not you advise for my needs? I’m just afraid I’ll buy a maize, for example, and they will tear, and they are worth a thing

* falconnew no, take the thing that’s needed, you just need to understand that it has features that you have to live with. The most basic is the life time from a single charge - 5 hours. This can be very little for a day. Only carry it with a power bank or target it on a usb computer. This is by the way more convenient than some bt headphones, since in 99% they will be cut off on charging.

Rep: (40)
During use, a tank was discovered - noise reduction does not work correctly. Everyone hears me gurgling during calls. Now I turned off noise reduction, let's see how it will be.

And the problem of the broken clip didn’t bypass me either. Broke in jeans, in a small pocket on the right. Broke in fact - on the 5th day of operation. So far, only one ear has broken. Let's see how much the second will live)

No one disassembled this device? Well, or broke it by accident. Or the disassembly info would be ..

Rep: (2)
Attached Image
I ordered from banggood.com, came with a broken mount, not a nice thing, because comfortable to hold on to something. The thing turned out to be very slippery as soap, a woman speaks Chinese in her ear. The sound is a little different, but you can listen. I did not manage to adjust the volume. I did not understand how to return the money on this site. Generally so-so little thing, wasted money

Post has been editedkulemana - 07.10.17, 23:41

Rep: (53)
Owners of this miracle, if anyone has a Sony console (PS3 / PS4 / PS Vita) in use, check if this device can be made friends with?

Rep: (1)
karp.exe @ 10/06/17, 01:10*
No one disassembled this device? Well, or broke it by accident. Or the disassembly info would be ..

Dismantled by accident. The principle of disassembly, take the rod from a regular pen (not gel), push inside the 3.5 connector, the whole circuit climbs towards micro-USB. I figured it out easily, everything rests on a small drop of glue, maybe someone has more glue! When reassembling, note that the plastic button must be inserted in a certain position, if the circuit does not freely fit into the area around the button, do not push it. As far as I remember, the button has 1 wide protrusion on one side, on the opposite 2 small ones, the wide protrusion during assembly should be on the side of the 3.5 connector. In order to fix the circuit in the case without glue, I used a small piece of electrical tape gluing it on plastic above the battery in a place where there are traces of glue, in my opinion it holds better than it was))

Post has been editedmouse248 - 10.10.17, 10:24

Rep: (3)
Please tell me the options for repairing clips for attaching to clothes. A broken headset came. Recover for sure will not work. Everything is broken at the root. I think to stick a clip from old headphones or something like that. Can anyone have experience in this?

Rep: (2)
How are these headphones friendly with windows?
In particular, the simultaneous use on an iPhone and a computer is of interest.

For example: I watch a movie, and when I call, my ears intercept the phone.

[M! N @ M0T0] @ 10.10.17, 23:46*
Owners of this miracle, if anyone has a Sony console (PS3 / PS4 / PS Vita) in use, check if this device can be made friends with?

I tried with all three of the above - the headset is determined, pairing successfully passes (code: 0000), but no console stubbornly wants to output sound through the headset.

Rep: (53)
* II3axapII , I ventured and bought this Pribluda report:
1. PS Vita Slim (model 2000) - the whistle started without a kick, even the code did not require
2. PS3 - the whistle is connected, but only works in voice headset mode
3. Meizu M3s - it works, while the sound quality of the Xiaomi whistle is better than on the phone itself if you connect the headphones through the wire: D
4. Ipod Touch 4g - also plows: rofl: I’m very pleasantly surprised that it works with my old man, despite the fact that the volume on the device itself does not rise above half, very veryooooo loud

I'm happy, like an elephant

P.S. on PS4 it should work accurately, in the settings, select the sound output to the receiver, should work immediately in combined mode both the sound output and the headset

Rep: (15)
* karp.exe , but did you turn off smartphone noise reduction?

* p4350,
Disconnected - it became good. Apparently without disconnecting the phone tried * noise reduction * on the difference between the noise in the microphone of the headphones and the second microphone from the phone, because of this I went crazy)
At the moment, I plan to finalize the device, since they have a working time of ~ 4-5 hours, and I have 12)

* karp.exe,
Unsubscribe here later. My stray only flies to me

Rep: (259)
karp.exe @ 10.16.17, 15:38*
At the moment, I plan to finalize the device, since they have a working time of ~ 4-5 hours, and I have 12)

How?

Posted on 10/16/2017, 13:49:

I ordered the device a week ago and only today I realized that listening to the FM radio through it would not work :)

* falconnew * Gairon small battery from a quadric at 300-500mah and a new case)
Native battery at 92mah for 4 hours, 500mah will be up to 20 hours)
In size, the device will become a little thicker - now 10 * 13 * 59 will become something like 15 * 13 * 59

It does not work out neatly. apparently it’s good that I’m covered in glue.
The rod does not come out, from the USB port into the slot between the lid and the body already pushed the blades, to no avail. In the course of the preparation (

Post has been editedkarp.exe - 16.10.17, 15:15

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/13/19, 08:38