Plaza, shopping centers, supermarkets, shops from all over the world | Photo reports or simply selections of beautiful / interesting places of trade.

Rep: (5824)
Today, off-line stores are going through hard times due to the dominance of online stores.
Many brands go out of business, unable to withstand price competition with eBay and other gray internet market platforms.
In my memory, separate branches of the brands Circuit City, Comp USA, HHgreg, Sport Authority, K-Mart, Ames have already closed.

Let this branch preserve the memory of interesting shopping and entertainment centers, malls and simply large stores.
While they are still there ...

Comments on the photo are welcome, but not required. No politics, national hostility, personal assaults.

We hide the photo under the spoilers, a lot of background information too.

How to hide under spoiler

Photos can be taken using any technique and can be "as is" or processed.
All other rulessavagemessiahzine.comalso respected.

Post has been editedslavar1 - 21.08.17, 04:30
Reason for editing: spoiler manual

Florence. Street trade in paintings.

Attached Image

Most often, this is just for eye contact - while you are talking with the seller, a thief stands behind you and opens your bag or reaches into your back pocket.

Attached Image

They managed to unfasten my waist bag, but they didn’t pull out anything because the lenses were crammed tightly there, I myself could hardly take them out.
The guides of all the groups warn that the men put everything in the front pockets ...

Another sale of paintings in Florence (a little more reliable - a stationary seller)

Attached Image

Near Pompey, the gift shop has a whole room selling unique, expensive chess sets.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Larger can be seenin this thread

I am not a very big beer connoisseur, so I didn’t notice the difference between light
bottled Guinness in the U.S. and bottled in a signature pub in Belfast. : rolleyes:
How much it cost in this pub, I also did not pay attention as the price was included in the tour.
Just show the interior. There was heavy rain on the street, so the people in the photo were dressed for the weather.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (3091)
* slavar1,
To visit Belfast and go to the excursion pub, seriously? : rofl: Write a book "how to prosorit opportunities" :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/16/19, 15:03