[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 734
Check in: 27.12.12

Electric scooter Ninebot by Segway ES1 / ES2

Attached Image

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device description
Electric scooter Ninebot by Segway ES1 / ES2
August 12, 2017 in Beijing, the presentation of the new Ninebot electric scooter.
Text report from the presentation
Everyone was waiting for a clone of the xiaomi mijia scooter, but Ninebot released a similar, but still unique product.
Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications
Attached Image

Reviews
Overview of the appearance of ES1:https://ecodrift.ru/wi...oter-es1-vneshnij-vid/
Video
Useful

The most important advantage of this scooter is a full guarantee and full parts. Since it is a product to Europe.

Post has been editedZlisten - 09.04.19, 21:29
Reason for editing: (Useful) Android utility for undoing and restoring firmware
shekanya
Message#2462
16.03.19, 00:42
Local
[online]

Messages 245
Check in: 02.11.16
Motorola Moto Z2 Play (2017) 4/64

It seems warmer, but not enough.
Voshchem with a long ride resistance freezes the face / neck - is solved by a scarf / shawl / bandana. But the brushes are much worse, although again it is decided by gloves. I thought it would be nice to upgrade the grip of a motorcycle type windscreen, that's just besidesof thisandof thisI could not find anything ... Yes, and xs how to fasten them, because the cat swore on the steering wheel, and the diameter and shape of the helm with a channel for grips are specific ... I see the option of collective farms a la "while all the houses" are made of plastic bottles. I heard there are still heated griefs, but it would seem that feeding them will be problematic and will affect the power reserve. And it would be nice to have a heated deck. Who will say what, who is protected from the wind?

--------------------
In the subject I do not sit. So that I can see your answer in notifications - mention me ("name" button).
G.A.P
Message#2463
16.03.19, 10:18
Partizan
[offline]

Messages 1221
Check in: 10.01.07
LG V20

the diameter and shape of the helm with the channel for grips are specific

Since when have standard velogripsy become specific? : rolleyes:
who is protected from the wind?

You need to dress warmer: yes2:

--------------------

LG V20 H990DS + Segway-Ninebot ES1 download

Songe
Message#2464
16.03.19, 19:15
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 07.06.12

Hello everyone, I ask for advice.
The throttle lever does not work (i.e. does not travel) What could be the reason?
The rest is good (except for a broken application registration).

UPD
Fool himself. Thought from a place can start. Thanks for the instruction and 3km / hour.

Post has been editedSonge - 16.03.19, 19:26
semushin
Message#2465
17.03.19, 08:28
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 539
Check in: 07.02.11
Samsung Galaxy Tab

Alient
Message#2466
17.03.19, 16:05
User
[offline]

Messages 56
Check in: 30.06.08
Huawei Mate 20 Pro LYA-L29

I bought ES2 version 1.3. for 21500 + delivery to the regions. Checked the rear wheel, play, it seems, no. Let's see what will happen next.
The seller said that there were a lot of improvements compared to version 1.2
Kovroff
Message#2467
17.03.19, 16:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 142
Check in: 25.07.18

* AlientI think everything depends on the roads. I took in France for 500 euros, and xiaomi costs 379. Plus the battery is 200 euros. So, if the asphalt is broken, then the suspension will quickly fly out. This is normal, because the suspension is better than blown wheels because of punctures. Need to repair, but much less
tak1973
Message#2468
17.03.19, 17:45
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 688
Check in: 03.06.13
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact D5803, D5833

Alient @ 03/17/19 16:05*
there is no backlash

This is not a conversation: "there seems to be no backlash." My, too, as if there was no backlash, but after 100km of run, I began to feel palpably in the area of ​​the rear wheel, and in the area of ​​the addition mechanism, and in the area of ​​the front shock absorber. It is better to immediately replace the problem parts, so that later they would not drag others along.

--------------------
Ninebot ES1 ver1.2
shekanya
Message#2469
17.03.19, 18:25
Local
[online]

Messages 245

Has anyone already triedthis miracle? Or herethis? Maybe someone will tell you the options are cheaper, and then 30 Baku for the trunk is still all right, and it will probably be cheaper to skolhozit from cycling, but weaving for the seat - this is chaos. In general, the seat is not so necessary, it just seems that the trunk without it will be poorly fixed (if at all it is possible to fix it above the wing-brake).

--------------------
In the subject I do not sit. So that I can see your answer in notifications - mention me ("name" button).
G.A.P
Message#2470
18.03.19, 02:10
Partizan
[offline]

Messages 1221
Check in: 10.01.07
LG V20

Generally the seat is not so necessary

Right!
just seems that the trunk without it will be poorly fixed

Backpack!

--------------------
LG V20 H990DS + Segway-Ninebot ES1
shekanya
Message#2471
18.03.19, 02:50
Local
[online]

Messages 245

* G.A.P, ahem, well, there are such loads, for example, which are not very convenient to carry in a backpack. Moreover, requiring a strictly horizontal position. Say pizza.
And then ... On the same trunk / seat, you can fix the lost opportunity -rear signal turningwho can ever save a life.
Attached Image

Of course, I understand that it can be stuck on the wing, but why reinvent the wheel?

--------------------
epine
Message#2472
18.03.19, 07:31
Visitor
[online]

Group: Active users
Messages 23
Check in: 15.08.08
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

* shekanya, have you decided to completely replace the car with a scooter?
He is already 12.5 kg without additional battery. In transport with him, and so uncomfortable. Carry it uncomfortable, as thick steering column. It can only roll on the wheel. And you want to make it more clumsy and heavy. Maybe then it made sense to choose initially heavier scooter with normal wheels, seat and battery?
Every thing has its own purpose. This scooter for short leg distances. Quickly roll up to the nearest store or drive from the subway to work. It should be light, relatively compact. And to make him a 20kg monster, I think, is not worth it.
shekanya
Message#2473
18.03.19, 09:10
Local
[online]

Messages 245

* epinefor short leg versionbeforeES4. Therefore, the battery quite suits me like the wheels (I don’t understand where you saw my claims on the battery or the wheels,It is clear that casting eliminates such things as glue, spare wheels, a pump, and worse places than in the deck for a battery not to find - recumbent cops, puddles and other ground clearance?), and the weight of 14 kilos does not bother, because ES4 is the same, which means that the scooter is dragging me and not me. From here the following expires: I climb into the transport only at a distance of more than 10km, and that is because I am too lazy to go standing for so long and watching the road, and if you initially get up or even sit in a convenient place, there is no discomfort, well, except for 9000 answers "yes, electric, that's how much it costs, enough for up to 40 km", etc. - Well, they banned the campaign in Google all. Well, this is not only in transport, but almost everywhere I dismount - in a store, a pharmacy, even just in a park ... And yes, it probably made sense to take a dualtron for 30kg per 100k with kopecks. I do not understand why I have to grovel here, but I will explain: the selection criteria were as follows: 35-40 moves at least, budget up to 30k. Oh yeah, not to fall apart after 100km of run. I think the choice is obvious here. Although if you had thrown 70k to me, then I would definitely spit on a really heavy 30kg, take a dualtron, but all-wheel drive. So for short-legged ones - ES1-2. Here they are, they should be exactly as you described in your subjective opinion. And about 20 - bent ... Saddle +1, trunk +1, total 16, so yes, it seems to you. And the firm saddle folds as compactly as shown on Alik.
epine @ 03/18/19, 10:31*
you want to make it more clumsy and heavy

I want to make it as convenient as possible for my specific goals and objectives. Naturally, within reasonable limits, because I myself do not want to burden him over 16-17 kg, because mobility is also important, especially in a house without an elevator. I repeat, the saddle is not necessary, the main thing is that it is possible to transport an oversized cargo for a backpack so that you do not have to tear the straps and strain your shoulders. And also need to fix the turn signals, in which the driver behind him will be able to understand that I am going around an obstacle and not hit me. The whole thing I think decides to install the trunk. But I’m not sure that Alik will do it - there he is under the xiaokat, so I’m wondering if anyone could.
If in the matter of which you can say, then you say, and if not, then do not shake my notifications.
why take ninebot instead of xiaomi?
it seems to answer your question at the same time.

--------------------
tak1973
Message#2474
18.03.19, 11:45
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 688
Check in: 03.06.13
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact D5803, D5833

35-40 moves minimum, budget up to 30k. Oh yeah, not to fall apart after 100km

This is definitely not about Ninebot ES4! : rofl:
And with such wheels and, in general, with the ES4 depreciation, even a good seat will not save the priest from the bumps. Yes, and with a novya in a scooter, you need to climb right away, you can change the parts, and then the problem starts at 50km. Well, with a seat not like a foot brake with a wing, there can be no talk. Here it is necessary to change the rear wheel on the drum brake (the simplest). You really should look in the direction of dualtrons or their analogues, where torsion suspension is used and the scooter itself is more heavy. Yes, and better wheels a little bigger. If standing still somehow can be depreciated with feet, then on the bottom it is unlikely to turn out. When I ride a scooter on a cross-path and then just get up on my feet so that the tailbone does not beat off, and on the scooter, depreciation is much better. Analogs of dualtrons somewhere from 60yr begin. Yes, the same Raptor 85 like. True with this technique in the transport does not fit.

--------------------
Ninebot ES1 ver1.2
shekanya
Message#2475
18.03.19, 21:51
Local
[online]

Messages 245

Analogs
from Uncle Liao's basement? With the selection of parts on the car market at best, or zapilivaniem at the turner at the worst? Clearly said:
so as not to fall apart after 100km run
this is exactly about ES4. 146%. Well, in my ES4 everything suits me, the only thing you need to periodically tighten the bolts, cushioning, lubricate. And yes, the only sores that are really noticed in it are the need for soldering / replacing the "turned on headlight" controller. What you can do using external.
You really should look towards the dualtrons.
So let's define: Rolls-Royce / Bentley I do not need. As Lada Kalina. We need to bring to mind say the Toyota Mark II. In other words, if I had a weight above 100, then I would not cry that does not pull selling it on avito, as they do. I would lose weight to normal. I solve problems, not changing one for another. I have never used a wing as a brake, and I am not going to. Saddle 100,500 times repeat -not necessary. At least 100, and so it would be for 50 at least - maybe he would have. Therefore, it is not that it is not necessary, there is no great need, first of all, you need a trunk for oversized baggage and fixing turn signals. If there is anything specifically about this to say - you are welcome. If you know better what kind of scooter I should have taken - keep these thoughts with you, they are up to 3.14 to me ... they are not interesting in short. Therefore, I expect a simple answer to a simple question: how did you fix the trunk with Alik or how did you fix the other trunk and where did you get it from. Everything. I do not need any other information.

--------------------
eriomail
Message#2476
19.03.19, 08:23
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 826
Check in: 08.12.12
Fly Energie IQ440

Share your experience, who has any protections, especially the wrist and glove protectors ... and the experience of falls and how the defense helped (or not): thank_you:
mornick
Message#2477
19.03.19, 09:28
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 423
Check in: 13.04.09

headlamp controller

Wow! I have not heard such a resistor naming. : rofl:
rupert
Message#2478
19.03.19, 09:43
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 852
Check in: 20.07.06
Google pixel

this is exactly about ES4. 146%.

last summer I had 2,000 km. dashed off, very pleased with the scooter, if the climate allowed would have sold both cars and would only use scooter / sometimes car sharing.
mihalich16
Message#2479
19.03.19, 14:10
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 15.01.13
Xiaomi Mi 8

Greetings to all, my question is as non-trivial as possible: I live in China, went toES2, a couple of days ago, the local traffic police stopped, under the pretext of prohibiting operation, they evacuated the parking lot on the streets, tried to pick it up, demanded a certificate of conformity from the police, I bought it myself, I got a check, and instructions. Actually the question is, maybe someone has a scooterfrom China and there is this ill-fated certificate? I would be grateful if someone can share. Thank you, have a nice day: thank_you:
Rrreem1983
Message#2480
20.03.19, 13:26
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Check in: 30.07.16
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/64

Finally, it got warmer and managed to start a purchase, ec2 1.3, a question for speed experts, I have a standard mode speed of 21 km per hour, red - 26 km per hour, do I understand correctly if you put the second battery, will it be standard 25 and red 30?
rupert
Message#2481
20.03.19, 13:58
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 852
Check in: 20.07.06
Google pixel

* Rrreem1983,
with my weight of 100 kg, it turns out 31 km / h at the maximum and 27 on white.

195 pagesV  « < 122 123 124 125 126 127 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/26/19 18:27