> Cube iWork5x - Discussion | Windows 10 | 13.3 "| INTEL Apollo Lake N3450 1.1GHz (2.2GHz max)
laphaet
Message#1
11.08.17, 20:35
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 76
Check in: 29.06.11
LG G2

Cube iWork5x- Discussion | Description| Buying and Accessories
Windows 10 | 13.3 "| INTEL Apollo Lake N3450 1.1GHz (2.2GHz max) | 4Gb LPDDR3GB | 360-degree rotation / Capacitive Touch Screen
Windows 10 | Windows UWP Discussion | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets | Change the operating system | Search programs | Antivirus | Ambulance tablet owners | Ambulance laptop owners | IT smoker | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Cube iWork5X Specifications:
Cube iWork 5X Color: Silver OS: Windows 10 (If you need Win 10 Pro, you need to buy a license key from Mircosoft)
CPU: Intel Apollo Lake N3450
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 500
RAM: 4GB
ROM: 64GB
Screen type: IPS, G + G, 10 points touch Screen size: 13.3 inch (16: 9) Screen resolution: 1920 * 1080 FHD
SD Card: Support
Camera: 2.0MP front camera
Cube iWork 5X Tablet Basic Function: Music format: MEPG1 / 2/4, H.263 / H.264 / H.265, RMVB, WMV / VC-1, MVC, AVS, MPEG Video format: MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC, APE, AAC, AC-3, DTS Picture format: BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPG, PNG
Earphone Port: 3.5mm
WIFI: 802.11ac / a / b / g / n, 2.4GHz / 5GHz Bluetooth: Yes, V 4.0
USB: USB Type A * 2 Type-C: Yes
HAMI: Micro HDMI G-sensor: Support Hall Sensor: Support
Speakers: Built-in Four Channel Speaker MIC: Support
FLASH: FLASH 11 HTML5: Support
Battery: 7.6V / 5000mAh
Languages: Windows OS is built-in Chinese and English.
Additional Features Additional Features: Bluetooth, E-book, Gravity Sensing System, HDMI, MP3, MP4, WAP, Wi-Fi
Size: 321 x 213 x 14.5mm Weight: 1620g
Cube iwork5X Package Contents: 1 x Cube iWork 5X Laptop 1 x charger
additional information
The device is ordered and sent, waiting for delivery.
From communication with the seller:
- there is an internal M.2 SATA slot with dimensions of 2242 or 2260 (for some reason the vendor does not recommend installing an SSD on their own);
- Declared support for microSD memory cards up to 64Gb;
- styluses are not supported;
- there is no keypad lock.
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Useful information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RUin QMS or moderators section through a buttonPictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.
anykeypresser
Message#2
13.08.17, 20:56
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 49
Check in: 28.05.12

A very good overview on Pindossky -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrkjMXSDwdo
erema173
Message#3
24.10.17, 14:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 192
Check in: 30.07.14
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Standard

* laphaetHow is the machine?
laphaet
Message#4
30.10.17, 21:52
User
[offline]

Messages 76
LG G2

In a nutshell, a good machine.
The body is metal, rather thick, hence the weight of 1.8 kg, withstood the edge drop on the laminate from a height of ~ 30 cm without consequences.
A screen with a large range of brightness: the minimum salary is very dark, I usually put it on 15%, at 30% and above does not glare from office lighting; there is an air gap between the matrix and the matrix, but it is small and the edges fit perfectly; viewing angles of 170 degrees, the image does not fade, on a black background there is a small glare.
The battery held about 6 hours of 1080p YouTube at 30% brightness in chrome and about 6.5 hours per Edge; With the autumn update it became much better: 8-9 hours; charging from 5% to 100% with an active browser takes 2-2.5 hours. During operation, a squeak is heard in the usb-c area (left upper edge of the keyboard), when charging, the squeak increases, but from a distance of 20 centimeters is no longer audible. Plans to check the charging from the MacBook, from 5v and qc3 is not charging.
The maximum temperature was 56 degrees (when viewing YouTube, the air temperature was 25+).
EMMS works quite well, the plug-in occurs when copying a large number of small files, ngff did not buy more.
The sound from the built-in speakers is surprisingly good; No noise in the headphones.
The keyboard bends in the center, if you press, the key travel is small, the repetition time of the characters had to be increased (sometimes doubles slipped). The touchpad is just great, not an eplow one, of course, but one of the best used in Windows. But there is a nuance: the right edge vertically does not respond to a single touch, but the area itself works with gestures (for example, zooming with two fingers), most likely you need to pick up another driver.
Touchscreen works out quite clearly, without complaints, rarely use. Scratches for all the time of use did not appear, did not glue the film, there is no oleophobic. From communication with the seller and from the review of Chris with TT, active styluses are not supported.
When used as a tablet or in the form of a "tent", the keyboard and touchpad are locked, there is no separate lock key. The touchpad can also disable Fn + f12.
There is enough power for usb to work with WD Blue 2.5 "1TB. I caught BSOD several times when connecting usb wi-fi tp-link modem (I didn’t disconnect), when disconnecting the built-in wi-fi there was no error. videos with YouTube 1080p 60fps without loads.
Windows is activated at the first start, but initially Chinese-English, after updating all Chinese has gone, now English-Russian.
There is a backup makriumom of the original state, just downloaded from the canal official pack with drivers, Windows, BIOS and some other evil spirits. (if necessary, I will share).
-ttt-
Message#5
04.11.17, 17:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 125
Check in: 09.04.08

And in the "tablet" mode, how does the halves fit? do not hang out? Does the gap remain?
laphaet
Message#6
04.11.17, 19:02
User
[offline]

Messages 76
LG G2

The gap remains small, since there are rubber feet on the cover. From side to side it does not dangle in any position, by the way, open it with one hand, like a macbook, it also does not work, it opens 5 centimeters, and then you have to hold the keyboard. There are magnets on the right and left of the touchpad; maybe for a hall sensor, or maybe for a more reliable closure (I'll check how the hands reach, if I don't forget). When you close the lid, by default, goes to sleep, which is surprising for the Chinese, comes out of sleep in 100% of cases.

Post has been editedlaphaet - 04.11.17, 19:03
Reason for editing: grammar)
-ttt-
Message#7
06.02.18, 21:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 125

Finally I got my own after 2.5 months of waiting (thanks to SDEC for almost 2 months from this period), everything seems OK, but there is a problem with the touchpad, more precisely with the PCM touchpad. I can not understand what's the matter, in 99.9% of cases, when first pressed, it works as a paint and varnish. Are there any such problems?

Post has been edited-ttt- - 06.02.18, 22:10
laphaet
Message#8
10.02.18, 22:56
User
[offline]

Messages 76
LG G2

PCM is realized by touching with two fingers. In my opinion, you can change the settings in Windows, but I didn’t get there.
In settings>touchpad>The 4th checkbox includes the right mouse button when you click on the bottom right edge of the pad.

Post has been editedlaphaet - 22.02.18, 10:51
Reason for editing: Supplement
-ttt-
Message#9
25.02.18, 21:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 125

Is there a problem with the keyboard? I suddenly completely refused part of the keys in the amount of 1 dozen pieces
laphaet
Message#10
26.02.18, 11:40
User
[offline]

Messages 76
LG G2

In addition, you need to press the center otherwise there were repetitions, there are no problems with the keyboard. And this is solved by setting the symbol repetition interval. If a part of the keyboard refuses to complain to the Chinese or climb up, the cover can be easily removed, there are no hidden screws. Maybe the plume is not inserted until the end, the Chinese can, although the vnutryanka is assembled quite qualitatively.
-ttt-
Message#11
27.02.18, 10:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 125

I checked the cable immediately, or rather that part of it that is inserted into the board, to the second one I understood it can only be reached by disassembling it with fullness and removing the clave, which is held on the molded plastic pins. in general, sadness. And as I understood, this is exactly the shit. On techtables in the branch, the problem was also discussed, someone even sent it back. I feel and I will have to. About the high-quality assembly, for example, I have a cable from a small board on which charging and usb, was "qualitatively" inserted at an angle into the broken connector.
p.s. I have no luck with laptops from alik, the first one was stolen by Russian post, this one went 2.5 months and began to cover less than a month after work

Post has been edited-ttt- - 27.02.18, 10:11

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 02:05