> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

UMIDIGI S2 Pro - Talk | Smartphone, 5.99 "
Preliminary impressions of the smartphone
Did you like and will you buy UMI S2PRO?
Yes, I will, I like the smartphone very much [ 76 ] ** [38,97%]
No, the smartphone is complete nonsense [ 34 ] ** [17,44%]
I have not decided yet [ 85 ] ** [43,59%]
Total votes: 195

Rep: (1)
DiscussionUMIDIGI S2 Pro
PictureUMIDIGI S2 Pro
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

ATTENTION!!! Read necessarily !!!
I'm on the forum for the first time, where do I start?
- You must first read the rules sectionAndroid devices and resource rulessavagemessiahzine.com
- I learned the rules, everything is clear, how to behave in the subject?
- If there is a question, first of all need to read the cap threads and use the search by theme, can be a detailed answer to your question has already been given. Thanks to the forum is usually expressed increasing user reputation, who has helped you. If you have enough posts, you can raise the reputation of the user through the application button. Just when you think a particular post useful, you can raise the reputation of the post. If he breaks the rules of the forum and is offtopic, you can downgrade the post, in the future it will be considered topic curator or a moderator. It is also necessary to hide pictures under spoiler.
How to hide pictures under the spoiler?
- Detailed instructions. Remember, images that are not cleaned under the spoiler are deleted without warning.
I noticed offtopic in the subject or want to make suggestions, suggestions on the topic, who should I contact?
- For all questions of the topic, please contact the curator at QMS.
Specifications:
Screen: 6 inches, Full HD + capacitive, multi-touch support (5 simultaneous touches). The resolution is 2160x1080 pixels, TDDI-IPS with protected glass Corning Gorilla Glass 4 and oleophobic coating. Pixel Density: 402 PPI (pixel per inch). Aspect ratio 18: 9. Screen space: 79.02%. Display Manufacturer: Company SHARP .
CPU: MediaTek MT6757CD (Helio P25) 2 clusters, 8 cores - 64 bits Cortex-A53 with a frequency of 4x1.65 GHz; 4x2.6GHz, CorePilot technology. 16 nm FinFET + process technology from TSMC.
Graphics processor: 2-core 64-bit Mali-T880MP2 graphics chip operating at 900 MHz with support for OpenGLВ® ES 1.2, 1.1, 2.0, 3.1, DirectXВ® 11 FL11_1, RenderScript в„ў
RAM: 6 GB LPDDR4X with a clock frequency of 1600 MHz (two-channel)
Built-in memory: 128 GB eMMC 5.1, microSD slot up to 256GB (compatible with SDHC and SDXC)
Front-camera: 16 MP CMOS sensor Samsung s5k3p3 LED flash.
Main camera: 13 MP (Sony IMX258 Emor RS) : autofocus, LED flash-4 LED, contains 5 lenses made of composite material. The maximum resolution of shooting video: (4K) 3840x2160 -30 fps. Supports HDR, panoramic shooting, exposure compensation. Auxiliary camera: 5MP (in fact 0.3MP sensor GalaxyCore GC0310 ) - used to support the main sensor. Program effect bokeh .
Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n (2.4 / 5 GHz); Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR (A2DP / HID / PB / AP), FM radio.
Networks: LTE FDD / TDD R11 Cat-6 modem with 2x20 CA support.
C2K SRLTE. Support L + W DSDS, download data at speeds up to 300 Mb / s and return up to 50 Mb / s. VoLTE support.
GSM 850/900/1800/1900
WCDMA: 900/2100
4G LTE: Band 3/7/8/20
LTE TDD: Band 38/39/40/41
SIM cards: Dual SIM support (Dual SIM Dual Standby) 1 radio module. Form factor: Nanosim (4FF: 12.3x8.8x0.67)
Navigation: GPS, A-GPS, Glonass.
Sensors: proximity sensor, accessibility, finger prints on the back cover, accelerometer, compass, Choll sensor, gyroscope.
Event Indicator: there is a multi-color LED.
Multimedia: 1 multimedia speaker, 2nd microphone for noise reduction. Hi-Fi audio chip 110 dB SNR (signal / noise) and -95 dB THD.
Connectors: USB 2.0 Cup-C,
Battery: 5100 mAh (real capacity not less than 4926 mAh test UMI S2 PRO ), lithium-polymer, non-removable, fast charging technology.
Weight: 188g.
Dimensions: 158.1x74.6x8.8
Degree of protection: IP64 (6-device is dustproof, dust penetration is completely absent; 4 - protection against water spraying, spraying water in any direction to the device will not have a harmful effect on the device). There is a nanopolymer coating that allows the device to remain operable when water penetrates.
Operating system: Android 7.0 Nougat (UMI OS 2.0)
Body colors: red, black, silver.
Equipment: smartphone, black case, charger, cable, USB Type C-3.5mm headphone adapter, clip for SIM card tray, manual, box.
Additionally: Co-processor for processing images (ISP), which allows up to 24 frames per second, that is, with zero latency. Dual camera for creating bokeh effect, Antutu about 65,000 points. Support Hotknot, MiraVision. Supports multiple gestures. Support Face ID (face unlock). Uzkoramochny widescreen design. The housing of solid aluminum with plastic inserts under the small antenna. A large amount of internal memory. Fast charging MediaTek Pump Express Plus: 5/7/9 / 12V - 1.67-1.25A. Port USB 2.0 Type C. The lack of a 3.5mm headphone jack. Screen Manufacturing process TDDI- incell improved technology, display thickness 0,9mm. The onscreen customizable buttons. The smartphone uses special Nanopolymers which provides water resistance smartphone components, but does not protect the housing against penetration of water, water enters into the apparatus.
Photo:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews
FAQ on the smartphone
How to properly configure the fingerprint scanner for better recognition?
- Thoroughly wash your hands or fingers, wipe the scanner with an alcohol-containing wipe, wipe dry, make sure that the registered finger is not wet, we register 1 finger 3 times at different angles. After that, the scanner will recognize the finger without problems, but we must remember that it can react badly to wet fingers.
Smartphone hangs, how to reset, if the battery is not removable?
- It is necessary to press and hold the power button (seconds 10) the device will reboot.
Installed root, now Sberbank does not work online, what to do?
- Patched Sberbank Online, able to work completely with ROOT rights inTHIS TOPIC either use This instruction
How to enter the engineering and test menu?
- You can login by typing a command in the phone application
For the engineering menu * # * # 3646633 # * # *
Either through mobile uncle tools or any other program to enter the engineering menu.
I noticed that a lot of charge eats up Wi-Fi and bluetooth, how can I fix this?
- Go to the settings-location, from the top right click on the 3 point icon and write: "Search for WiFi networks" - turn off both items, the radio modules will not spend more energy on a constant search for Wi-Fi and bluetooth networks.
Also, if Viber is installed, go to it — settings — common — Wi-Fi — standby mode policy — choose to use device parameters.
I need details about the time of the smartphone
- Data declared by the manufacturer:
Games: up to 7 hours
Video: up to 10 hours of viewing online FullHD video at maximum brightness
Daily use: up to 2 days
Protection against water is declared, but the video review shows that water gets inside the smartphone, I was deceived?
- Internal components are coated with a special nanopolymer composition that repels water, but the casing is not waterproof and water gets inside the device. If you accidentally redeemed your smartphone, it will remain fully functional, but in order to avoid corrosion and oxidation, it is recommended to dry the smartphone completely, the best thing to do is to put it in a bowl of rice for a day, removing the lid, this will completely remove all moisture from the smartphone.
What kind of firmware is installed in the smartphone and can it be changed to a clean android?
- Details about the firmware. If you are not satisfied with the performance and interface, it is possible to install unofficial firmware from the manufacturer with a bare android.
Useful
Accessories and spare parts
Purchase
Available on Aliexpress, Gearbet and other trading platforms. Price at the end of 2017 is 18-21 thousand rubles.
Additional Information:
The smartphone was officially introduced on 08/11/2017. Press release of the final version 8.11.2017. Preorder November 27, 2017 - December 4, 2017. Shipment of the first batch in the period from 10-16 December 2017. Cost at the start of sales: $ 299.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 17.01.20, 00:22
Reason for editing: battery test

Rep: (8)
* flyhippo,
my Leeco (leTv one x600), too, the processor is not the most popular was) mtk helio x10, but different firmware for him a bunch of people navypuskal!

Rep: (2)
* vertolet85 , X10 is much more popular than p20, now a lot of Chinese come out on p 20, but if there really different revisions of chips, it is a problem

Rep: (3160)
vertolet85 @ 02.10.17, 16:15*
if this phone will have a sufficiently large of number of people, craftsmen under it, and 7 and 8 will gather android!
if only this were a sufficient number of these craftsmen o.O

Rep: (9)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzRkIAyUL90

* rus___95,

in the comments, the tester writes about revisions and versions of android! have a chance to get a normal smart)

"Good day, if you are satisfied android 6 and now really need a phone, then you can take it. If you do not like android 6 and can wait, then I advise you to wait, soon to be a new version of s2 from the factory installed android 7.0"

"The general impression is good, definitely worth the money. The battery holds. And about the camera and the headphones have not tested it. But as long as it is a bare androyd, if you like a more stable firmware, s2 c android 7.0 is the best choice"

"Good afternoon, HD + is enough. If you have extra money, of course waiting for pro version."

"About android 8.0 i don''t know. Yes, there are notification LEDs and FM."

What is this guy pulls a normal review, which would give answers to our questions

Posted on 10/03/2017, 18:20:

* vertolet85,

* vertolet85 ,
Support responds that there will be this model with 7 android.

And is there still in it NFC module?

Rep: (0)
Not

Rep: (1)
It seems about the NFC is only mentioned in S2 Mercury Silver edition

* Bagira88,
Yes, I support those gerbesta also responded! I do not know who to believe), but I have anyway. let sent) I will be on android 6 to go!

Posted on 10/04/2017, 14:30:

* lexus2004,
I think never will be NFC chip (meaning all versions of s2 \ s2 pro)

Posted on 10/04/2017, 14:33:

one that can be said about the data model ?! The price is almost the same!

https: //www.elephone.h...c/promotion_active_111220 bucks with discount!

http://www.vernee.cc/in the region of $ 170 based on skidki1

Rep: (7)
* vertolet85, I've been wondering what kind of material used for the manufacture of rear covers, something like like glass, if it is not an option, even though they, too, looked to me as I kazhitsya scratch will be hard and about the rigidity design have doubts if this glass is my purely personal opinion

* aviktor82,
Yes, it is indicated that the back cover Gorilla Glass 4! At s2 iron!

* vertolet85, so I chose s2 metal metal there, watching videos on youtube hayali Xiaomi mi6 such as careful operation and scratches, plus all devices with glass lids such as Mark and are slippery and fall fighting, shooting up easily

Post has been editedaviktor82 - 04.10.17, 16:19

* aviktor82,

I look at the S2, when will send that it represents. Like it will use it, if not. can I order anything else!

Rep: (3)
And where we can take s2 pro. at a price pre-order?

* Gysuk,
How I looked everywhere until 299.99 .. I'll wait.

Has anyone talked to the support of GB? a feeling they do not read messages, unsubscribe and stupid everything.

* aviktor82,
yes, all sending the same type of messages!

Posted on 10/05/2017, 12:17:

Now in China there is a holiday, they do not open until October 9! Parcels are not sent on the message does not respond!

* vertolet85,
answer only specific personal
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/23/20, 06:17