Nokia 6 - Firmware

Rep: (56)
Nokia 6 - Firmware
PictureNokia 6
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Club lovers пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information!
Our file system has not yet supported Project Treble. But further questionable.

Attention! By default, Nokia 6 locks Android bootloader. If the boot loader is locked, you can get root rights, you can install custom firmware or recovery, but this is a crutch.
To seek to update the system on the phone versions TA-1021, by resetting the Google Services Framework, is strictly prohibited. It works only on TA-1000 and TA-1003.

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Instructions

Recovery

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Rep: (171)
Quixote78 @ 09/06/2017, 01:59*
Settings - Search - enter "update" in the search - as a result of the search you will see the item System Update ... Only there will be no OTA updates, if the item "About phone" indicates: Nokia 6 / TA-1000 through slash: (
[attachment = "11007655: Screens ... -235127.png"]
[attachment = "11007656: Screens ... -235204.png"]
[attachment = "11007657: Screens ... -235258.png"]
[attachment = "11007654: Screens ... -235217.png"]

We are waiting for a normal firmware and you are with us too
On gsmforum.ru there are firmware offs ta-1000. One could not download because the registration is not successful. The second downloaded and there the password

Rep: (2)
hamovardanyan90 @ 09/06/17, 00:03*
On gsmforum.ru there are firmware offs ta-1000. One could not download because the registration is not successful. The second downloaded and there the password

I have already downloaded here ..https: //www.dropbox.co...0-00CN-A01.7.1.7z? dl = 0
True, I do not know how to use it. Firmware in .nb0 format
On Taobao, the Chinese for 15 bucks on the remote make flash on the original firmware TA-1000 .. But could not contact them ..
One person on XDA could, and they helped him ..
https: //world.taobao.c...e=main&_u=i2btcgqe891b

Post has been editedQuixote78 - 06.09.17, 00:14

hamovardanyan90 @ 09/06/17, 01:03*

Anyways, as soon as the off-firmware is available, you can upload it and the updates will go like the European versions, I understood correctly? In the meantime, do not sit twitching?

Kobohd @ 09/06/2017, 02:14*
Anyways, as soon as the off-firmware is available, you can upload it and the updates will go like the European versions, I understood correctly? In the meantime, do not sit twitching?

, Yes, friend.

Posted on 09/06/2017 00:17:

Quixote78 @ 09/06/2017, 02:13*
I have already downloaded here ..https: //www.dropbox.co...0-00CN-A01.7.1.7z? dl = 0
True, I do not know how to use it. Firmware in .nb0 format
On Taobao, the Chinese for 15 bucks on the remote make flash on the original firmware TA-1000 .. But could not contact them ..
One person on XDA could, and they helped him ..
https: //world.taobao.c...e=main&_u=i2btcgqe891b

I'm not talking about another firmware 1.66GB on gsmforum.ru

hamovardanyan90 @ 09/06/17, 01:16*
, Yes, friend.

Thanks bro for the clarification!

And what to do? I have a slash just like that. Is there a solution for updates to come automatically?

Wait, when the experts will find a way to make a reverse flash on the original firmware ..
I tried SUT LR v.1.7.0 to open the .nb0 firmware file, but in rezError: The software image is maintained. Please select correct image.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
Help to revive the semi brick after the upgrade. Well, how can not it be QFIL gives an error

Hamovardanyan90 @ 09/06/17, 00:16*
I'm not talking about another firmware 1.66GB on gsmforum.ru

I downloaded the password here ..https: //drive.google.c....UEwaFk&export=download

Quixote78 @ 09/06/2017, 02:57*

I downloaded the password here ..https: //drive.google.c....UEwaFk&export=download

And what format is the file there

Posted on 09/06/2017 01:03 AM:

Quixote78 @ 09/06/2017, 02:33*

Wait, when the experts will find a way to make a reverse flash on the original firmware ..
I tried SUT LR v.1.7.0 to open the .nb0 firmware file, but in rezError: The software image is maintained. Please select correct image.
I threw updates for off ta1000 which can be updated through recovery

Post has been editedhamovardanyan90 - 06.09.17, 01:09

Djslonn @ 09/06/2017 02:52*
Help to revive the semi brick after the upgrade. Well, how can not it be QFIL gives an error

What happened to the device ????

hamovardanyan90 @ 09/06/17, 01:01*
And what format is the file there

Without a password, do not know .. The file is archived and password protected WIN RAR (

hamovardanyan90 @ 09/05/17, 17:55*
Nokia 6 TA-1000 firmware but I don’t know what’s in the header or the original

https://mega.nz/#!Ds4z...iBp5aho4aIf6J2_ZH09_kU

It seems that the same as in the cap .. not the original!

Rep: (0)
* hamovardanyan90,

There was an April update, I tried to update, I flew with the error "status 7". The phone now starts only in recovery, QFIL also gives an error

Process Index: 0
Programmer Path: D: \ mobil \ nokia6 \ frw \ recovery \ recovery \ prog_emmc_firehose_8937.mbn
Image Search Path: D: \ mobil \ nokia6 \ frw \ recovery \ recovery
Please select the XML file
Start Download
COM Port number: 9
Switch To EDL
Download Fail: System.Exception: Failed to Switch to Emergency Download mode

in QC.QMSLPhone.Phone.QPHONEMS_SwitchToEDL ()

in QC.SwDownloadDLL.SwDownload.SwitchToEDL ()
Download Fail: Switch To EDL FailSystem.Exception: FireHose Fail

in QC.SwDownloadDLL.SwDownload.SwitchToEDL ()

in QFIL.Tech.DownloadTech.SwitchToEDL ()
Finish Download

Zaharstep @ 09/04/17, 10:13*
SUT LR also did not help. He says that the version of the program is not suitable for this data, for asking is newer than the program. I tried version 1.8.2. SUT L3 3.1.4 and 3.1.8. All is not rolled.
I tried even the flasher from xiaomi on xda it is recommended for firmware recovery and the system, also zero to ground. Falls from the error response from the device. Can something happen to the body?

What is this program? Infinity-Box BEST NK2 v1.00 - Nokia HMD edition.
https://www.infinity-box.com/news/?r=1195
http: //server1.infinit...ex-1.php? dir = software /
https://tvclip.org/vid…nokia-hmd-edition.html

Post has been editedQuixote78 - 06.09.17, 02:14

Quixote78 @ 09/06/2017, 04:05*

This is a firmware through which you can flash .nb0

Rep: (32)
* Quixote78 in order for it to work, you need to buy a programmer from them, it contains a smart card that gives access to the use of software. Through it, you can completely merge the firmware and recovery, in the form, like the firmware in the header, so that later it can be sewn onto any body ... I would gladly use such dumps .. but after the root, I could moderate the appetites of the firmware from the header and everything suits me again)

ATTENTION: To use this software, you must copy the license file license_xxxxxxxx.dat from the / BEST / folder to the BEST2 folder / in the folder

Nokia 5 Line:
D1E (TA-1024) WW
D1L (TA-1027) WW
D1L (TA-1044) WW
D1A (TA-1053) WW

Nokia 6 Line:
D1C (TA-1000) CN
D1C (TA-1003) CN
D1C (TA-1021) WW
D1C (TA-1027) TA-1025) WW
D1C (TA-1033) WW
D1C (TA-1039) WW

Supported features:

The main:
Identification (Device Information / Version / Revision / SKU / Branding)
FS format / Reset settings
FRP Reset (Google Drop Protection)

Repair:
Backup safety (including OTA data, unique device information, QCN calibrations)
Device Recovery Security
Device Recovery Security
Restore Connectivity (BT / WiFi)
PSN Repair
Repair Unknown BaseBand (safe)

Firmware:
firmware write (Infinity format)
Read firmware (Infinity Format)
- Firmware made by BEST NOT DAMAGE to protect any device!
- The firmware made by BEST NOT DAMAGE is compatible with OTA!

Other:
memory tool (setup / restore / partial flash)

- use Nokia Care emergency drivers (the same as for Lumia / NXP)
- use an EDL cable to force flash mode
- The security recovery function also allows you to repair IMEI. IMUTE IMMUNATION is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN BY LAW!
Use the security restore function only if permitted by local laws and ONLY FOR ORIGINAL IMEI REPAIR DEVICE!
Security Restore is disabled by default!

Attached files

Attached fileInfinityBox_install_BEST2_v1.00.7z(16.75 MB)
Attached fileInfinityBox_install_CM2QLM_v1.15.7z(81.18 MB)

Post has been editedvaalf - 15.01.18, 21:41
Reason for editing: Raised in the topic header

Rep: (32)
* hamovardanyan90 Kaef, then merge me from your full dump) put it in the header to return to default

Posted on 09/06/2017 22:30:

* hamovardanyan90 , instead of their programmer, you can use a chocolate bar) they themselves have burned it on their forum)

Posted on 09/06/2017 22:32:

* hamovardanyan90 By the way, someone wrote about usa band, there it is repair unknown base band)

Rep: (1)
* hamovardanyan90, And where to get the firmware of the infinity format?

Guys, tell me there will be an official firmware for TA-1000 in general or can I not wait?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/05/19, 07:21