Nokia 6 - Firmware

Rep: (56)
Nokia 6 - Firmware
PictureNokia 6
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Club lovers пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information!
Our file system has not yet supported Project Treble. But further questionable.

Attention! By default, Nokia 6 locks Android bootloader. If the boot loader is locked, you can get root rights, you can install custom firmware or recovery, but this is a crutch.
To seek to update the system on the phone versions TA-1021, by resetting the Google Services Framework, is strictly prohibited. It works only on TA-1000 and TA-1003.

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Instructions

Recovery

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedderak1129 - 26.06.19, 20:18
Reason for editing: How to fix TWRP non-firmware

Rep: (8)
* denver163
This is the trouble, I tried several times, checked that it was the volume buttons that were clamped and only they. But the result is always the same.

Rep: (32)
* Dream_Angel , that is, 9008 so never received?

Posted 05/09/2017 09:05:

* Dream_Angel And when you do all this, is it connected?

Posted 09/05/2017 09:07 AM:

* Dream_Angel In theory, you pinch the rocker, then plug into the computer with a jumper, then stick it out, remove the jumper, plug it in, the phone is turned off, the screen doesn’t light up, you do not need to press the power button, if it is on installed

Post has been editeddenver163 - 05.09.17, 09:07

* denver163
Attached Image

Already done so. And the result is still 0. In the program, the port is not visible.

The phone does not light up, but in the devices you can see this:
Attached Image

Post has been editedDream_Angel - 05.09.17, 09:40

* Dream_Angel,
Space technology =) So, maybe you need to roll the driver, I have a whole computer full of all kinds of firewood for the "torso". I tried the firewood from the caps? Well, you can either try the drivers for adb, they either come bundled with the Android SDK tools, or separately in the adb thread.

* denver163
shorter than fate apparently. He put firewood from the cap, shook the adb from the topic about him, ran everything according to the instructions. the result is the same - an unknown device and does not see the port in the prog.

* Dream_Angel , I tried to google equipment?

* denver163
Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008
I downloaded the driver, but it is not installed. I checked everything I could, turned off signature verification, etc. but nothing helps.

surprisingly, the installation of drivers that come with the phone helped (those that are visible when the phone is turned on).
But now another problem, I keep the buttons as per the instructions, but still:
Attached Image

Post has been editedDream_Angel - 05.09.17, 14:53

* Dream_Angel , OS? Did you hold it all the way?) I kept it for loyalty until the end, almost ... do you now sew a firmware or a trvp?

* denver163
8.1 x64
I hold to the last. In principle, the error will take off almost immediately after launch. Tried 3 times. I sew the firmware, that would be updated.

* Dream_Angel , there will be no updates) try exposing the compatibility of win7 and launching on behalf of the admin for qfil

Post has been editeddenver163 - 05.09.17, 15:25

* denver163
Why? In the description (the topic header) it is said just about the possibility of installing updates.

* Dream_Angel , this is a blatant lie) I will say more that the firmware is rather unsuccessful in terms of power consumption, now I'm trying to temper its appetites from under the root .. it seems to work .. for example, it keeps the charge for about 32 hours on the drain, with good use, this firmware does not more than 17 hours, I will be able to extend the life of hours to 25 ... While experimenting, but I think I will have to build a normal firmware myself ...

Rep: (169)
Nokia 6 TA-1000 firmware but I don’t know what’s in the header or the original

https://mega.nz/#!Ds4z...iBp5aho4aIf6J2_ZH09_kU

Post has been editedhamovardanyan90 - 05.09.17, 17:56

* hamovardanyan90 Interestingly, is it really possible to flash it through a trvp?)

Rep: (0)
There was an April update, I tried to update, I flew with the error "status 7". The phone now starts only in recovery, QFIL also gives an error

Process Index: 0
Programmer Path: D: \ mobil \ nokia6 \ frw \ recovery \ recovery \ prog_emmc_firehose_8937.mbn
Image Search Path: D: \ mobil \ nokia6 \ frw \ recovery \ recovery
Please select the XML file
Start Download
COM Port number: 9
Switch To EDL
Download Fail: System.Exception: Failed to Switch to Emergency Download mode

in QC.QMSLPhone.Phone.QPHONEMS_SwitchToEDL ()

in QC.SwDownloadDLL.SwDownload.SwitchToEDL ()
Download Fail: Switch To EDL FailSystem.Exception: FireHose Fail

in QC.SwDownloadDLL.SwDownload.SwitchToEDL ()

in QFIL.Tech.DownloadTech.SwitchToEDL ()
Finish Download

maybe something wrong doing?

Denver163 @ 09/06/2017, 00:44*
* hamovardanyan90 Interestingly, is it really possible to flash it through a trvp?)

Not

Rep: (2)
Guys I have a version of the phone tA-1000. In the menu "about the phone" there is only a security update from April 1, is this an update over the air? Or do you need to do something to make it appear? Tell me please!

Kobohd @ 09/06/2017, 01:19*
Guys I have a version of the phone tA-1000. In the menu "about the phone" there is only a security update from April 1, is this an update over the air? Or do you need to do something to make it appear? Tell me please!

Skin screenshot

Settings - Search - enter "update" in the search - as a result of the search you will see the item System Update ... Only there will be no OTA updates, if the item "About phone" indicates: Nokia 6 / TA-1000 through slash: (
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

And what to do? I have a slash just like that. Is there a solution for updates to come automatically?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/17/19, 18:57