Nokia 6 - Firmware

Rep: (59)
Nokia 6 - Firmware
PictureNokia 6
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Club lovers пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information!
Our file system has not yet supported Project Treble. But further questionable.

Attention! By default, Nokia 6 locks Android bootloader. If the boot loader is locked, you can get root rights, you can install custom firmware or recovery, but this is a crutch.
To seek to update the system on the phone versions TA-1021, by resetting the Google Services Framework, is strictly prohibited. It works only on TA-1000 and TA-1003.

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Instructions

Recovery

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedcherva70 - 27.10.19, 16:08
Reason for Editing: Reverting to android 7.1, unlocking bootloader, and the return on the 9th android

Rep: (46)
* isopropyl , You have now installed TWRP? Which, from what post?

Rep: (8)
* antiseptin,
I have now (and always was) stock rekaveri. Magisk put through rekaverifrom this postBut very rekaveri not flash, and ran fastboot boot command

Post has been editedisopropyl - 10.05.19, 01:09

In general, I have such a situation. Phone is loaded only with established magiskom. Now I will describe step by step all the action from the moment of purchasing the phone.

1. After purchasing the phone is unlocked bootloader paid method.
2. Update by air to 8.1 in January 2019.
3. Installed magisk 18 via rekaverifrom this post. And it rekaveri not be sewn, and launched fastboot boot command. Rekaveri stock left to be able to install updates over the air.
4. A magisk manager updated to magisk 19.1
5. After magisk manager removed magisk 19.1, select "Complete removal"
6. Reboot in fastboot mode, flashed the kernel from backup magisk command fastboot flash boot stock_boot_82c2979ce1ba920d4740c608b15780197a48d2e2.img.

From that moment the phone will not boot. If the phone is switched off and on, then boot into download mode (black screen with an inscription in the middle powered by android and at the bottom of download mode). Commands fastboot reboot, fastboot reboot-recovery is still loaded in the download mode. However, you can run any suitable recovery without the firmware command fastboot boot twrp-3.3.0-0-PLE.img, which I did. Once booted rekaveri, flashed therefrom downloaded from githaba Magisk-v19.1.zip. The phone loaded.

I did a wipe hard-reset. Flew upgrade to android pie, download it by clicking "Install". I thought that when you install this update, all sections, and overwritten by magiska nothing left. But after rebooting the phone has appeared in the center of the green robot and the word "error", then the phone will reboot and yellow lettering Your phone has been unlocker added a white label, something like Your phone has been rooted, totally did not have time to read. After that, the phone is turned off and switched to Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostics 900E (COM3) mode.

At first I thought that my phone okirpichilsya definitively, but it managed to turn, hold the Volume + button and the power button. Phone is switched on and booted. I downloaded from the developer githaba last magisk manager, magisk 19.1, all set. Phone booted. Then in magisk manager magisk removed, first by clicking on the item "restore partitions" and then "complete removal". Phone will reboot and boot into download mode. Again, not loaded. I put magisk 19.1 - phone is loaded properly.

People, I understand that I have a problem because of the fact that magisk not completely removed. But if through magisk manager delete, alternately pressing the first paragraph to "restore partitions" and then on "complete removal", it turns out "butlup" in the download mode. Magisk-uninstaller-20190501.zip fully magisk not remove remains patched kernel. If after removing magiska to flash the stock kernel, then again butlup in download mode.

It is possible somehow fix it? How can I completely clean up the fucking magisk and update the android to 9? Maybe there are some programs that proshyut all the stick completely with all sections of the factory and the data sink iOS? And what sections modifies magisk during installation? I would like to understand what is happening and why the phone will not boot if you remove magisk to manually flash the original core

Post has been editedisopropyl - 10.05.19, 02:21

Rep: (0)
! Good day no ellipsis after the addition of language):! Sveta:

Rep: (1343)
isopropyl @ 10.05.19, 0:24*
After I flashed the kernel from backup magiska
Just do not have to sew, and restore from a backup.

Posted on 10/05/2019, 12:55:

isopropyl @ 10.05.19, 0:24*
there persists the factory stock kernel
That's right, Magic backup stock kernel, and creates its already patched.
isopropyl @ 10.05.19, 1:00*
but itself is not sewn rekaveri
The post that you indicated there twrp not sewn in, and sets the time. To return stock rekaveri, we just need something to restart the phone.

pirrat @ 10.05.19, 14:52*
Just do not have to sew, and restore from a backup

But what exactly? I have a backup - a gzip archive with the name stock_boot_82c2979ce1ba920d4740c608b15780197a48d2e2.img.gz. What program out of it recovers?

isopropyl @ 10.05.19, 13:18*
.img.gz
This extension for Linux. With vindovozom it is not friendly.

Posted on 10/05/2019, 13:29:

isopropyl @ 10.05.19, 2:19*
And it rekaveri not be sewn, and launched fastboot boot command.
What for? I wrote a program for someone? Everything that should have been done out of an already running firmware. To do this, what I wrote.
As I understand it, in the commands you do not understand. You do not set a time rekaveri, you ask him to.
P.S. Now my advice, your entire post is very large, clean under the spoiler, and call it, "How not to do it."
You yourself coffin your phone otsebyachina is good only if you are good in this.
And for the future, read carefully all the instructions and recommendations to them. It will help you.
Nokia 6 - Firmware (Post kligkr # 85151940)Listen to this advice, this is the best that I can also recommend.

Post has been editedpirrat - 10.05.19, 13:50

predator-689 @ 05/10/19, 12:52*
no ellipsis after the addition of language!
This is not a topic. That wayNokia 6 - Discussion (Post EnderWinner # 85152293)

Post has been editedpirrat - 10.05.19, 13:54

pirrat @ 24.05.18, 22:38*
TWRP Exclusive в„ў

without installation

TWRP 7.1.2
TWRP 8.0.0 - 8.1.0

pirrat @ 24.05.18, 22:38*
Important!!! After the firmware of a custom rekoveri on Nougat, be sure to sew Magisk.

Here a word about firmware magisk on Oreo. How can you not get confused?

antiseptin @ 10.05.19, 14:48*
Here a word about firmware magisk on Oreo.
8.0-8.1 this is Oreo as here you can get lost? Perhaps you all still need a proper study of this topic.

Again?
antiseptin @ 10.05.19, 14:48*
Important!!! After the firmware of a custom rekoveri on Nougat, be sure to sew Magisk.
You would do well to improve the description of the instructions! Instead of blaming others in negligence.

So not only nougat, but also on the need to oreo magisk sure bet? And what makes this such tvrp that without magiska phone will not boot?

Post has been editedisopropyl - 10.05.19, 16:14

Rep: (20)
* isopropyl , Ummm neeeeet. I put hundreds of times TWRP on Oreo without magisk and everything worked fine.

* Jovacovski1337 , Probably depends on the version of TWRP and modification. I for example at the time the phone hung on the inscription "powered by android" after installation without tvrp stitched magisk.

Posted on 10/05/2019, 16:56:

isopropyl @ 10.05.19, 16:13*
And what makes this such tvrp
It may be necessary to ask the authors of TWRP?

I'll try to restore your phone via OST. OST himself downloaded and installed, replaced onlineupdatetool to patched, it works. Only firmware format nb0 can not find. on the links
https://forum.xda-developers.com/nokia-6/how-to/nokia-6-official-firmware-mena-region-t3664441
//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=839094&st=3040#entry72721192
At Megu guglodisk and broken links. On xda link

for nokia 6 firmware is not. Where can I get the firmware for nokia nb0 6?

Post has been editedisopropyl - 10.05.19, 17:20

kligkr @ 10.05.19, 19:28*
isopropyl, a cap in two instructions have links to the file OST LA .nb0
First post
Second post
However, the firmware 7.1.1. You probably spoilers do not open and do not read. In your report, you also provide a link to a post here on the forum, in the second spoiler in this post, there are all the links. In the first post, which I wrote you a link, even without spoiler has firmware

In the first post firmware is not Nb0, and 7zip archive that img and bin files for D1C and PLE at the same time. In the second post on the link to the firmware error 404

* isopropyl, Nokia 6 - Firmwares (Post by kalipco89 # 73715625)
calmly rolled to 8.1

kligkr @ 10.05.19, 20:11*
The December 2017 update

Why is this update I have not stitched. I tried through stock rekaveri and through tvrp last sitetwrp.me

In the instructions//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=839094&st=3340#entry73715625
It is written to flash this update to firmware OST. I did so, but the installation fails

isopropyl @ 10.05.19, 18:17*
but the installation fails

It should be

kalipco89 @ 28.05.18, 22:47*
6. When sewing, fly error status7, all right, let's go further.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/01/20, 3:25