Nokia 5 - Firmware

Rep: (56)
Nokia 5 - Firmware
PictureTA-1053
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Club lovers пїЅ | Development of kernels and firmware пїЅ | Nokia (HMD) - advantages, disadvantages, discussion пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) Nokia 5 пїЅ

Mini FAQ on Android 9

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Instructions
Unlocking the bootloader for android 8+, at the moment, only paid. All the free methods described in the topic work only on android 7.1.2 and below.
How to get into recovery:option 1, option 2
How to make factory reset (reset to factory settings)
Rollback Instructions from 9.0 to 8.1 - Option 1
Video instruction for option 1
Rollback Instructions from 9.0 to 8.1 - Option 2
Instructions for rolling back from any version of android to android 7.1.2
Android 9 UNOFICIAL (not relevant)
How to unlock the bootloader (paid)
How to block the bootloader
Disable any unnecessary applications without root and unlocking the bootloader:option 1, option 21
1In fact, applications are not deleted, but are hidden from all possible menus, stop updating from the market, accumulate data and caches, take up RAM
How to remove Gapps and system upgrade suggestions
ROOT + TWRP + Magisk ROOT Nokia52
Unlock Nokia 5 bootloader2
2not relevant in terms of receiving an unlock key, does not work on android 8.1 with OTA updates from August 2018 and beyond
Firmware recovery and getting root rights to Nokia 53 + small addition
Installation instructions for ROOT and TWRP3
3These methods do not require unlocking the bootloader, but only works on android 7.1.2
A small instruction for those who have ripped their device
Video on flashing the phone through the test - point
Instructions for firmware via QFIL + How to drive the phone to edl for qfil firmware

Recovery

miscellanea

Post has been editedcherva70 - 19.07.19, 18:30
Reason for editing: How to drive the phone to edl for qfil firmware

Rep: (986)
* diana_d , um .. You can delete everything

Rep: (97)
Diana_d @ 4.10.17, 15:47*
Friends, I need help! Small somehow put the Chinese program (says through the market), which is now not removed by regular means. Ruth does not help either. How to reflash it completely?

See the program in the device administrators. If the program is included there, then at least two root will be - do not remove it for anything until disconnect.

Rep: (3)
How to bypass a Google account after a hard reset (Google account bypass)

1. Connect to Wi-Fi (or 3G)
2. Go to Special. Opportunities ->TallBack ->Looking for the settings button above ->Push ->Go to Help / Review ->
Attached Image
Attached Image

3. In the search we write "voice" Click search ->Go to "Get started with Voice Access ->The video opens, click on 3 points from the top right ->After we click on three points in the center ->
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

4. YouTube opens ->We turn off the video ->Go to the settings ->About the program ->Google Privacy Policy ->
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

5. Chrome opens, enter in the search Core Setting Apk and download the file on the first tab, allow everything that asks, give access to the installation from an unknown source and install and open our program
6. We look for the number * # * # 372 # * # * and click on it
7. The camera test opens, connect the phone to the computer and pops up a window in which we enable debugging via USB
8. After we run the file "FRP_vnROM.bat" (Do not run as administrator, Windows sent me to hell: D)
9. As he writes in the program, "To continue, press any button," Press, remove the wire from the phone.
10. Restart the phone by long pressing three keys (Volume Up + Volume Down + Power)
11. After the reboot, the phone will go to the main screen.
12. We go to the settings, about the phone, the build number (click 10 times) and pops up the developer’s settings, there we turn on Factory Unlock (oem), do the phone reset.

P.S Do not hit hard the first time I create a topic here;) I hope someone helped with this "Fucking Google account" :)
P.P.S Himself was tormented with the phone for almost two weeks and it was this method that helped me get around the "Fucking Google account".
P.P.P.S I had root rights and firmware from 6 Nokia. The instructions can be found in the topic header.Getting Root and Installing Recovery

Attached files

Attached fileADB-FRP.zip(1015.11 KB)

Post has been editedPandaEzWin - 08.10.17, 17:47

Rep: (0)
Language fixes on TWRP (NOKIA 5)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached file310X_v2_hdpi_dark_play-signed.zip(1.53 MB)

Post has been editedvaalf - 17.10.17, 22:33
Reason for editing: Raised in the topic header

Rep: (123)
Wandering around xda stumbled uponthis

Is it some kind of flashtool?

Rep: (146)
* MaSaNA2013 , exactly, but I'm not sure about its compatibility with our device

Rep: (32)
Correction of the name of our device to its native name after firmware, flash via EDL. In case the root flies, just re-rut through the recovery. Attached File TA-1053 NOKIA-5.rar (119.78 KB)

Is it possible to take these files here and put them (through disassembling the firmware) into the "full firmware" so that the phone displays correctly? Or will this lead to the disappearance of the root in the firmware or will it break the firmware itself? I’d just like to flash it right away so that I don’t get back to it later.

Rep: (20)
Noob80 @ 10/15/17, 13:34*
Is it possible to take these files and put them (through disassembly of the firmware) into the "full firmware"

I think you can.

Post has been editedDimonolog2008 - 16.10.17, 19:54

mr.usb. @ 10/13/17, 10:28*
Language fixes on TWRP (NOKIA 5)

Did you do it yourself, or a reference to the original source?)

Post has been editedDimonolog2008 - 16.10.17, 19:59

By the way .... who is W10 I want to disappoint you. I do not want something determined Nokia5: D
the campaign everyone will have to look for W7x64

Rep: (4)
* noob80 ,
Everything is perfectly defined, yesterday I poured the music.

Stormbreaks @ 10.17.17, 02:23*
Everything is perfectly defined, yesterday I poured the music.

I meant that EDL is not defined in w10 (invalid descriptor). try if it’s not difficult :) but I think not one was lucky

Rep: (4)
* noob80 ,
I’ve not been climbing in such a jungle for several years now, I've played enough with firmware for a long time, for me the phone is out of the box, as it is, without root and other junk. If you explain where to dig then I will try.

Rep: (3)
noob80 Personally, on Windows 10 64x Root did, everything is perfectly detected and stitched, do not forget to close the cable correctly, according to the instructions. Install the drivers, see if we can block the installation of unverified drivers in your Windows
http://remontka.pro/di...ture-check-windows-10/

Post has been editedFredyx - 17.10.17, 11:07

FredyX @ 10.17.17, 3:06 p.m.*
noob80 Personally, on Windows 10 64x Root did, everything is perfectly detected and stitched, do not forget to close the cable correctly, according to the instructions. Install the drivers, see if we can block the installation of unverified drivers in your Windows
http://remontka.pro/di...ture-check-windows-10/

thank you kind man, saved noob.
I would put a plus sign but I have few messages

Post has been editednoob80 - 17.10.17, 13:16

Rep: (45)
The answer of those support regarding the source and firmware: “You can consult on the issue with the MTS company, which serves us to repair, restore devices, etc. (both under warranty and out of warranty), firmware versions for free download are not provided, that is , until now not available, stern through the service center. "

Rep: (1)
As I understand it, the problem of changing imei has not yet been solved? :(

Rep: (2)
Hello, I’m the lucky owner of Pyaterochka, after updating to Android 7.1.2, the 3G network turned into 2G, and the active 2G, it no longer goes to 3G, even in a city with 4G the network is barely able to reach 3G, what should I do? Communication MTC, the tariff does not make sense, probably ...

Guys who downloaded the firmware for nokia 6 according to the instructions, fill in the filerawprogram0.xml.Since the user of Google disk has removed the firmware, and I need to perezalit it. Thank you in advance.

Post has been editedDimonolog2008 - 24.10.17, 22:25

Rep: (17)
Working hard reset -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEJ7jY2wKB0

FRP Operation Reset -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf4WdlUbRn4

Post has been editedsw73 - 22.10.17, 19:20

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/12/19, 1:45 p.m.