> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Tenorshare ReiBoot | [IPhone] [iPad] ReiBoot- one-click recovery mode.

Rep: (320)
Tenorshare reiboot pro
version: 9.6.3
Catalog: PC software
Last update of the program in the header:07.01.2019

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
ReiBoot is a great tool for restoring your hung iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.

Description:
Is the iPhone hung on the next update? Does the iPhone not connect to iTunes and the program does not see it? Is the iPhone rebooting again and again and can not stop? The beta version of iOS "got up" crooked, and you need to do something urgently? Or maybe the device stopped responding to any commands at all?
And if suddenly something happened from the above, you can always go in and quickly press one of two large buttons: enter or exit recovery mode. And if the iPhone got into the "loop" of a constant reboot, then this is the only way out.
The paid version of ReiBoot provides users with additional features: it helps to freeze during software update, in case of overheating, help with various bugs and problems when connecting to iTunes.
What separately pleases is a full-fledged guide to the use of the program, available on the developers website. For each case, the hang is ready its own instructions. And although the machine translation into Russian in places leaves much to be desired, in general, it is easy to understand the whole procedure from the screenshots and instructions. Considerable merit in this is played by the interface of the program, made in a minimalist manner. Here you just will not be confused by the extra buttons and menus - they simply do not exist.

Homepage: http://www.tenorshare.com/ru/products/reiboot.html

Downloadfor macOS: Attached fileTenorshare_ReiBoot_Pro_9.6.3.crk_igorca.zip (9.88 MB)
From 9.6.3, the patch also worked, just in case, in the archive, the patch and installer 9.6.3
thanks, we sayigorca
Archive:

Post has been editedmaxipon - 21.06.19, 09:38
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (0)
Hangs at 15%. What to do? Through iTunes eternal "recovery check"
Attached Image

Post has been editedartem26061989 - 24.01.19, 02:08

There is a version from the cap. It comes up to 15% and hangs. It weighs a couple of hours. In tuna, error 9 gives out. If someone came across, write down how to solve it. An apple hangs on the phone and there is not any reaction. leave until the morning can something change.

Post has been editedburiy001 - 01.02.19, 22:46

artem26061989 @ 01.24.19, 02:07*
Hangs at 15%. What to do? Through iTunes eternal "recovery check"

I just restored the tuna. When it was hanging for an hour, almost waiting for the iPhone, just pressed the buttons again. I pulled off the lace and reinserted it.

kindly throw off the key for the program

igorka, and how do you write in a personal?

Posted on 02/06/2019 19:53:

* igorca

need help about this program

Post has been editedgerus_7 - 06.02.19, 19:59

* artemank
hi, did you manage to find a way out?

Help solve the problem:
I downloaded the prog and grunted it, I launch the program - I go into the menu to fix the OS, I press start-up to download the firmware-and after downloading the firmware an error pops up and the program restarts

Post has been editedBarthez187 - 14.02.19, 22:18

Rep: (2)
In the header "Download for MacOS: Attached fileTenorshare_ReiBoot_Pro_9.6.3.crk_igorca.zip (9,88 РњР‘)"

And in the archive executable for Windows ???

Rep: (2751)
Brenti @ 02/15/19 22:22*
In the header "Download for MacOS: Attached fileTenorshare_ReiBoot_Pro_9.6.3.crk_igorca.zip (9,88 РњР‘)"

And in the archive executable for Windows ???

Yes, on the last page it is written. Moderators cannot fix it.

mkl___
THANK

4s on a lace, the program first reached 11% and hung, now it hangs by 20.8%. The apparatus through the tuna 21 error shoots. When the prog is turned on, does not everyone have a tuna?

I restored everything, ReiBoot removed 21 errors, appeared 9, put Apple Apple Device USB Driver with pens and it all worked

Rep: (3)
Igorca, I apologize, could you not throw a link or throw off the program and the patch or key with which Aypad can be revived? I downloaded reiboot from the site and tried many serials, but none of them works. And it does not swing from the cap. A page 404 pops up.
I have a macbook. Thank you very much in advance !!

Posted 02/28/2019 21:27 PM:

* igorca hello my mail [email protected]

Denwer745 @ 02.28.19, 22:26*
igorca, hello, my mail is [email protected]

In host add:
127.0.0.1 173.255.195.56

127.0.0.1 check.recoverlostpassword.com

127.0.0.1 check1.recoverlostpassword.com
How to do it on Mac-find in Google

Post has been editedigorca - 01.03.19, 15:00

Email: [email protected]
Serial: B40A29-0BE247-4E7248-9ADF31-F9223C88

I write to make sure the key is correct: unsure:
Maybe the version should be downloaded later? otherwise I downloaded the last one on the off site

Post has been editedJAGGyaR - 01.03.19, 18:31

JAGGyaR @ 03/01/19 19:26*
I write to make sure the key is correct
Maybe the version should be downloaded later? otherwise I downloaded the last one on the off site

version is needed for win or mac? In lichku write

help restore iPhone 6 ios 12.1.2 hangs on a cyclic reboot

Good day! Skinte pliz prog win. My mail is [email protected]

Post has been editedartem86sil - 15.03.19, 16:29

Damn))) read the branch downloaded mac archive shas porobuyu

Rep: (2)
In the internet there is a version for PC. I found and really working only installed and entered the key without an Internet. : blush:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.23.19, 08:19