> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo Tab3 A7-10I - Firmware (OS 5.1)

Rep: (40)
Lenovo Tab3 A7-10I - Firmware (OS 5.1)
PictureTB3-710I, Tab3 A7 lite
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware 710i пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Instructions
Recovery
Patches

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates Hosts Forum, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contact
moderators section through a buttonAttached Imageunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedderak1129 - 26.10.20, 07:52
Reason for editing: TB3-710i_TB3-710i | S000035 / S000033.

* Ded_Ivan write niki-72 , He will fix

Rep: (0)
Hello everyone! You can fill out the instructions for the firmware TWRP, that I do not understand the blind-rolerook)

Rep: (0)
Dear members of the forum! I ask for help in resolving the following problem:
Lenovo Tab3 710i cannot connect to the Internet via WiFi. Available networks detects without problems, but after entering the password, it writes "saved" .... and then the WLAN connection error. I think there are no problems with the modem, as other devices (phones and PCs) have access to the Internet via WiFi. The experiment was carried out on other modems. The tablet was purchased new on the territory of the Russian Federation. The WiFi network did not use anywhere before. Currently try to connect to WiFi network in the Republic of Belarus.
The following seemed strange:
When studying information in the "On Tablet" section, the IP address is written in the string "inaccessible." In the "Advanced WLAN functions, the IPv4 address line is written" inaccessible ".
Please share the opinions and ways to resolve the problem in facility or by mail

Rep: (13)
* Venovovova, Inaccessible IPs speak only that it is not received, that is, there are no connections. And that's it.

* niki-72 , no. Damaged by knage is the absence of a MAC address

Posted on 08/23/2017, 14:33:

Although if he flashed with formatting, then a 100% lure

Post has been editedDisqustik - 23.08.17, 14:33

Rep: (35)
FRP Lock bypass using the SP Flash Tool
  • Install the driver, SP Flash Tool and download the scatter-file of the firmware (you can download the full firmware, unzip and take the scatter from there)
  • In scatter-loading, specify your scatter
  • Click on the Format - Manual Format Flash tab.
  • in "Begin Adress [HEX]В»We are prescribed0x4fa0000
  • in "Format Length [HEX]В»We are prescribed0x1000000
  • Click Start and connect the switched off phone to the PC, wait until the end of cleaning
  • Turn on the device, no more FRP Lock!
I did not find the instructions on the forum, maybe someone will come in handy.

* Disqustik, In the settings, according to him, the poppies are shining ... the logs would look, it would be something clear, and so - fortune telling on the coffee grounds ((.
* Venovovova, Try to change, but first recovery + backup.

Posted on 08/24/2017, 21:37:

* Disqustik, For cheese: http: //pcsupport.lenov...ial/downloads/ds112378.
I didn't watch himself so far so ..

NEON79 @ 08/24/17, 21:32*
Try to change, but first recovery + backup

He already tried it, and the NVRAM and NVDATA

Post has been editedDisqustik - 24.08.17, 21:42

* Disqustik, Yes? Or I missed, or something else, but the mention of what he was herald - did not see. : blush:

* niki-72, Oops. Now look for backups, I understand it so ((. X

Neon79 @ 08.24.17, 21:44*
Or I missed, or something else, but the mention of what he was herald - did not see. : blush:

He wrote to me in a personal

NEON79 @ 08/24/17, 21:32*
For cheese:http: //pcsupport.lenov...ial/downloads/ds112378.
I didn't watch himself so far so ..

It seems that you need, but I don't know exactly

Guys bought 710i and not working sim card Tele2, but all the others (MTS, MegaFon, Beeline) work! o.o.
Maybe there is some kind of unlock, but I am xs.
Who does she have yet robit, or am I alone?

Rep: (17)
* Gerhp
and cellular communication mode not 2G accidentally set? In Moscow, the televo2 only 3G communications.

No always 3G when you insert the sim tele2 it writes "no SIM"
Insert any other symart, it displays it and everything works.
The tablet has unseen more than once there is a stock firmware ROOT no

* Gerhp
Throw sim cards in another device, for example, the sim card crashed.

No sim working checked on phones

* Gerhp
Then alas, I will not tell me, the tablet is temporarily at hand there is no such a telephone to check on it, maybe someone else will tell.

Guys explain on points please how to flash TWRP via SPFT: blush:
just wicked only through TWRP and give pliz itself SPFT for this cockpit

Rep: (3)
* Gerhp In the header, there is everything, personally stitched yesterday and plump as a whole and then recovery, Ace took in the header, in the least necessary information is Flash Tul downloaded the last on the same site, everything was done by the norm

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 14.01.21, 12:46