> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Flags of the World | Flags of the World with a name and ISO codes

Rep: (85)
Flags of the World
Version: 1.0.7

Last update of the program in the header:05.07.2018

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Convenient search by country name and ISO code. Saving the flag. Multilingualism.

Description:
Flags of the World with a name and ISO codes.
- The search goes immediately by name and ISO;
- The main language can be selected (Russian, Ukrainian, etc.). The duplicating language is always English (it is convenient to understand how the country is written in the native language and English);
- The flag can be saved to the device’s memory.

Android required: 4.1 and above
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Visualdev

Google Play: link

Download: Version: 1.0.7
Attached fileFlags 107.apk(2.28 MB)

Past versions
Download: Version: 1.0.0
Attached fileflagsoftheworld.apk(2.28 MB)

Post has been editedVisualmafia - 05.07.18, 12:59
Reason for editing: new version

The idea came, if most support, implement. I can make a mode when the flags are displayed in a thumbnail grid and opens when clicked in full size. This is in order to visually quickly find the desired flag.

Rep: (54)
A simple application. Nothing more: just flags.
I saw somewhere on the Internet an application more serious with additional information about the country.
This program is not for everyone. Not a must have ...

A simple application. Nothing more: just flags.
I saw somewhere on the Internet an application more serious with additional information about the country.
This program is not for everyone. Not a must have ...

So conceived. Flags, country names in different languages ​​and the ability to save the flag. I can make it possible to put on the wallpaper.

Rep: (0)
Good start. Well done. Go on! Flag on the wallpaper - it would be nice

Posted on 08/16/2017, 06:38:

I once dreamed of having flags and coats of arms of all countries, and not only, but also cities, provinces, regions, counties. ...

Zeppelin69 @ 08.16.2017, 05:33*
Good start. Well done. Go on! Flag on the wallpaper - it would be nice

Posted on 08/16/2017, 06:38:

I once dreamed of having flags and coats of arms of all countries, and not only, but also cities, provinces, regions, counties. ...

Thank:). It is also possible to make city flags, but materials (graphics, names) are needed. But if I find it, then in the future I will realize it.

Added version 1.0.7. Search is even better (by ISO, name in native language and English). Added Google Play link.

Rep: (0)
It would be nice if it were possible to copy the flag and paste it into the post in the form of a small emoticon ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/12/19, 10:48