> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi Max 2 - Unofficial firmware
What kind of firmware and TWRP do you prefer
Android 7.1_NOUGAT
LOS 14.1 [ 37 ] ** [11,25%]
RR 5.8.3 [ 35 ] ** [10,64%]
AOSP Extended [ 58 ] ** [17,63%]
Viper [ 7 ] ** [2,13%]
AOKP [ 4 ] ** [1,22%]
AICP [ 4 ] ** [1,22%]
Xenon [ 9 ] ** [2,74%]
crDroid [ 9 ] ** [2,74%]
Dot [ 2 ] ** [0,61%]
Other [ 132 ] ** [40,12%]
Android 8.1_OREO
RR [ 39 ] ** [11,85%]
LOS [ 25 ] ** [7,6%]
Xenon [ 6 ] ** [1,82%]
MSM [ 3 ] ** [0,91%]
Dot [ 4 ] ** [1,22%]
AOSP Extended [ 43 ] ** [13,07%]
Bootleggers [ 5 ] ** [1,52%]
Pixel Experiens [ 36 ] ** [10,94%]
Havoc [ 22 ] ** [6,69%]
Other [ 115 ] ** [34,95%]
Android 9.0_PIE
Havoc [ 91 ] ** [27,66%]
RR [ 19 ] ** [5,78%]
LOS [ 21 ] ** [6,38%]
Bootleggers [ 3 ] ** [0,91%]
Pixel Experiens [ 44 ] ** [13,37%]
Arrow [ 14 ] ** [4,26%]
Posp [ 6 ] ** [1,82%]
Viper [ 4 ] ** [1,22%]
AOSP Extended [ 30 ] ** [9,12%]
Other [ 83 ] ** [25,23%]
TWRP
TWRP by rkmadotra [ 20 ] ** [6,08%]
TWRP Red Wolf [ 15 ] ** [4,56%]
TWRP by ashwin [ 4 ] ** [1,22%]
TWRP official [ 80 ] ** [24,32%]
TWRP by NFound [ 11 ] ** [3,34%]
TWRP by brigudav [ 8 ] ** [2,43%]
TWRP by Codered [ 5 ] ** [1,52%]
Orange fox [ 38 ] ** [11,55%]
Pitch black [ 4 ] ** [1,22%]
TWRP by greeshan [ 11 ] ** [3,34%]
TWRP_MOD by sanek-creed [ 22 ] ** [6,69%]
TWRP_mod_ pie [ 39 ] ** [11,85%]
Other [ 73 ] ** [22,19%]
Total votes: 329

Rep: (3424)
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 - Unofficial firmware
PictureXiaomi Mi Max 2
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Unlocking XIAOMI bootloaders пїЅ | FAQ of general instructions and recommendations for Xiaomi devices | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Custom kernels пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ

mini - F.A.Q.

Important information!
  • Carefully read the cap, we study the necessary information. We use Picture
  • Before any manipulations with the device, it is recommended to dobackup efs
  • Be sure to make a full backup before any manipulations with the device!

Drivers and Utilities
Drivers
Utilities

Tools

Firmware
7.1.2_Nougat
8.1.0_Oreo
9.0_Pie

Ports
Reviews

Project treble
Instructions
TWRP / ROOT
GApps
Useful
miscellanea
Polls archive
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

For questions about filling the caps, contact the curator of the topic. sanek-creed

Post has been editedsanek-creed - 13.11.20, 08:04
Reason for editing: HavocOs

Rep: (1041)
Red Wolf Recovery V27.1Attached fileRedwolf-unofficial-oxygen.img(21.49 MB)

Post has been editedderak1129 - 06.08.20, 11:38
Reason for editing: Forum Rules "Android - Firmware" item 3.9.

Rep: (127)
Jmter @ 06/22/18, 10:37*
Google Playlist Services Stopped

You may have forbidden them to determine the location.
Or you put the firmware rebuilded, and only then put the gapps. Need to do one right

Post has been editedEvgen6630 - 22.06.18, 10:43

Rep: (272)
AOSIP (8.1 Oreo) from Venu_Gopalu

Based on AOSP
Requirements
  • TWRP Recovery (custom recovery)
  • Installation .zip archive
  • .zip archive with gapsami
  • Straight arms
Changes
1. Holded
Known Issues
1. It is changing the volume when telephone conversation.
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Installation
  1. Drop the .zip archive onto the phone
  2. In the recovery we do:
    • Wipe Data
    • Wipe cache
    • Wipe Dalvick Cache
    • Wipe System
  3. Flash archive: Install .zip ->Install Custom.zip
  4. We flash Gapps (if necessary). Gapps sew right behind the firmware, i.e. without leaving the recovery, otherwise it will later be mistakes
  5. We flash the root Magisk / SuperSU (if necessary)
  6. To download with SourceForge in the browser, make the display of sites (user-agent) as a PC (full version) and the download will start automatically
Download
Feedback
Since I used it on the past phone - waited to try. All additional settings are translated (what is important!), The firmware itself is smart, the lags did not notice. You can compare with AEX but in my own AOSIP by shunter. Some of the additional equipment are scattered over all settings. The imprint is triggered. Well, we must congratulate - we have a new developer!
Originaltheme (a source)

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 22.06.18, 20:38
Reason for editing: in the header

Rep: (3019)
The_mentalist @ 06/25/18, 18:19*
What is this patch?
This. Increases sound in headphones on a noughe. Sew without wipes
Attached fileAudio_boost.zip.(552.42 KB)

Rep: (3019)
Switching SELinux mode to Permissive
Description
Noticed that in some firmware SELinux mode defaults toenforcing . Although the phone information indicates that the permissive mode is enabled. Switching the role does not play, the mode does not switch. What do these modes mean:
Enforcing - Default mode. When this mode is selected, all actions that somehow violate the current security policy will be blocked, and the attempt of violation will be fixed in the journal.
Permissive - In the case of using this mode, information about all the actions that violate the current security policy will be recorded in the journal, but the actions themselves will not be blocked.
For example, it is sometimes impossible to make changes to system files. Changes seem to be entered, but ... not saved. I think some have encountered it.
Installation
Methods are several. You can switch to Kernel Adiutor, put MODE CHANGER,a scriptunder Magisk, etc. Personally, I do not like to "load" the system with excess software and throw everything with your hands. It's easier and elegant to do everything from the recovery. Flash this archive without wipes and the regime will change to a warning
Attached filepermissive.zip(141.76 KB)

To find out the current mode, in the terminal to write
su
/ System / bin / getenforce

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 28.06.18, 08:50

Havocos (8.1 Oreo) Official

Based on Lineageos
Requirements
  • TWRP Recovery (custom recovery)
  • Installation .zip archive
  • .zip archive with gapsami
  • Straight arms
Changes
1. Holded
Known Issues
1. It is changing the volume when telephone conversation. 2. Dynamic scrolls.
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Installation
  1. Drop the .zip archive onto the phone
  2. In the recovery we do:
    • Wipe Data
    • Wipe cache
    • Wipe Dalvick Cache
    • Wipe System
  3. Flash archive: Install .zip ->Install Custom.zip
  4. Flash GAPPS (if needed)
  5. We flash the root Magisk / SuperSU (if necessary)
Download
Feedback
Firmware smooth and fast. Settings are very much but not all work correctly (in Russian translated) the kernel Hardrock. Design in the style of Android P. Suitable for daily use. + During the test of the departures, errors, etc. did not reveal. So stable firmware.
Originaltheme (a source)

Post has been editedNikita Borisov - 03.08.18, 16:21
Reason for editing: update, etc.

Rep: (1)
Hello.

Put the firmware Pixel Experience. I really like it, but there is one not a pleasant problem: Google photo believes that I have a Pixel and pours a photo cloud with a starting resolution and because of this the place ends. In the Google Photo settings, the quality setting is blocked ("you can pour with the source quality until 2021"). Has anyone come across this and how did you decide?

Rep: (3)
Perhaps my question will look like a banal and naive, but still - tell me which custom / unofficial firmware is better. There are many of them here, all do not trust, and it is scary at random to climb. I want such a firmware, so that nothing is superfluous - what I need to download I myself will put. Well, so that everything you need and worked, such as drivers, basic applications, GPS, compass, curtain, scanner, etc. And then the native firmware in some places is straightforwards me ... You can not create in folders, move to another folder! Well, how it's called then? Even the "Menu" button is not active ... ES Explorer saves a little, but I don't like it. And the scanner of prints? .. It does not turn off at all, the screen lights up with a random pad. Someone even advised to take it with paper)))) and a lot of things that would like to fix.

Rep: (64)
Arthur71 @ 07/20/18, 11:56*
The date format will help. Before the format, copy the data from the internal memory to the "secluded" location through the TWRP.

Thanks for participating, but does not help the date format. I had a milder to make backup with a graphic key. He hangs already at the entrance to the TVP and that I would not do, what files did not delete - they are restored again and everything is new. Already reflash back to 7-ka and still gets out the graphic key. Can CWRP reinstall? I tried called GCAM 5.2 / 5.3.

Post has been editedJerald1no - 20.07.18, 12:21

Rep: (21)
* the_Mentalist , specifically in what format this card I have, I will not say exactly. But it has not formatted never. As I bought, put it in the phone, since 30 changed the firmware and she read.
And in my player she was in the e-book. Probably everything works now. Perhaps the firmware depends. On AOSP and HAVOC reads.

Post has been editedmadamgao99 - 20.07.18, 22:17

Rep: (38)
Hello everyone, tortured with the prosperity of the recovery to install Treble AEX EXTENED 5.7, all the time gives an error -7.
TWRP_MOD, which, allegedly, is Treble, does not start at all.
The bootloader is unlocked officially. Jump which TWRP to install.
With any recovery:
Attached Image

Post has been editeddumanst - 26.07.18, 00:29

Rep: (136)
Dumanst @ 07/26/2018, 00:09*
Hello everyone, tortured with the prosperity of the recovery to install Treble AEX EXTENED 5.7, all the time gives an error -7.
With any recovery:
[attachment = "13432845: screenshot_2018-07-25-16-00-19.png"]

I have the norms installed recovery. Have you even read how to install the firmware? It must be sophisticated and set images. And it would be simpler if there were links to sources. + How to install, etc. Error 7
Status 7 - a) The firmware is not suitable for your devaysa and updater-script written another name for the model. Open updater-script and delete the line containing the name of someone else's model and firmware re-sign.

Post has been editedSikoka1989 - 26.07.18, 01:35

Rep: (515)
Dumanst @ 07/26/2018, 00:09*

Cap you for what?
Well, or at leastsearchNot?
Everything is there.F.A.Q

Post has been editedsanek-creed - 26.07.18, 05:36

When will we have the official firmware DOT OS?

* artem_offon , Yuzai unofficial. The status "Official" does not remove bugs

* Nikita Borisov , want Ota updates and new versions, so I want off

Rep: (93)
* artem_offon ,

By dot os.
On confirmed information, some "developers" Dot OS simply copied the code from RR. In particular, Jay-B, (one of the MSM Xtended developers) left the DOT OS command for this reason.
So not everything is so rosy with this firmware. Read more on the MiMAX2 channel in the telegram.

Rep: (106)
No boys. I have already found my best firmware ... after the bustting of almost everyone. This is RR Official on Nougat. By the way, he was able to achieve the highest autonomy from it, compared with others by 7 (and better than some on 8). He rolled into her Greenify C Xposed ... After the day of lively work with him - 50%, although before I had already put it for charging after such with less than 10%. Very impressed with the firmware. And do not forget to put the user density of pixels 480 instead of 360 - native. The picture will become clear clearly.

Rep: (81)
Advise normal to 7.1 with an awakening of a double tap, all, link below, plus flew

Post has been editedavatar.evg - 27.07.18, 09:52

Rep: (2)
//savagemessiahzine.com/ Pages / G ... ID% 3D264921 & E = 72698132

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 13.01.21, 04:21