Search for games and Java programs

Rep: (159)

Search for games and Java programs

Attention!
  • Here we leave the application for the search for Java-games, their adaptation, etc. A big request when requesting an adaptation of a game, post a link to the original in this topic. This will speed up the solution to your problem.
IMPORTANT! If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.Picture. If you can’t change your reputation yourself (didn’t score 15 posts), use the "Complaint" buttonPictureand inform about the desire to change the reputation of the party.

Post has been editedUncle - 05.09.18, 22:09
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (19)
* Lowdev , Yes thank you.

Rep: (0)
Help me find a game. He played in 2009. Platformer. It begins with a forest scene. In elf as the protagonist. It seems to be a sword (but not exactly).
That's all I remember. :(

Help to find work ICQ (or other instant messengers) for Sony Ericsson W810i, LocID based jimm why something does not work in the new year

Rep: (181)
Others, who can remember, there was a program, dyed screen, and the color can be RGB sliders to adjust?

find someone that tes 3 morrowind on java TOUCHSCREEN

Rep: (1)
* vova11325, I found just that. Somehow, I can not even find the Old about this game on the touchscreen

Attached files

Attached filerugame_mobi_The_Elder_Scrolls_III_Morrowind.jar(555.28 KB)

* yuhrim screensavers at one time there were so many. I found something similar in description
Lighter.jar - with extensive settings
Plasma.jar - simply beautiful transfusion

Attached files

Attached filePlasma.jar(3.8 KB)
Attached fileLighter.jar(13.76 Kb)

Post has been editedPolyaNyan - 17.02.19, 09:30

* toom2, they stop customer support with the old protocol of 28 December: with

Post has been editedPolyaNyan - 17.02.19, 09:46

* yuhrim I here one more screensaver found here even with sliders

Attached files

Attached fileAmbient_Light-spcs.me.jar(57 KB)

Post has been editedPolyaNyan - 17.02.19, 09:50

Rep: (181)
* PolyaNyan, fun stuff, especially the latter. But it was prozhka with three sliders RGB.

Previously, Nokia had a phone button on it was just a game, it seems called "Galaxy Balls". Now I am looking for this game, but something I can not find anywhere else. Maybe someone knows where to find it can be?

Rep: (115)
* light_freezy , Uh, may Bounce ball? https://trashbox.ru/li...prygunchik-bounce-java

petermurzin @ 26.02.2019, 10:34*
* light_freezy , Uh, may Bounce ball? https://trashbox.ru/li...prygunchik-bounce-java

No, there was something Tipo Tetris. Here is searched in Google, a picture of the game. So it looks.

Attached images
Attached Image

* light_freezy
And, that's it)) never just have not played, and on Ineta can not see it, probably not ported, it is a pity ...

* petermurzin Clear) So find a game is no longer possible?

* light_freezy I think that yes, although I could be wrong, of course

Rep: (8)
Can help to find the game on the Nokia 230 there costs version 30 + 40 version instead, need a Galaxy of fire game, and deep .Kto be able to help find a way he was looking for ...

Does anyone have a file with the game water rapids with nokia 3220?

philips e560. Install whatsapp happening, but on the launch does not go, he writes midl'et not supported.
Two questions: Is it possible to recompile the jad (jar) file to your phone. And if anyone has a positive experience installing votsapa to this body?

I am in a jar game, played on the old Nokia 7610. Monopoly, but the simplest is this - no 3D, just the beginning of the game you choose a figure, what you play (ship, tank, dog, tower, etc.) throw the dice and animated figure moves of cells in the value-numbered (in the screen for a few of these cells and they move on the screen as you move the figure), then build houses and hotels.
I remember that at first the chtoli developer Hasbro was written.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/11/19, 7:04