Search for games and Java programs

Rep: (159)

Search for games and Java programs

Attention!
  • Here we leave the application for the search for Java-games, their adaptation, etc. A big request when requesting an adaptation of a game, post a link to the original in this topic. This will speed up the solution to your problem.
IMPORTANT! If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.Picture. If you can’t change your reputation yourself (didn’t score 15 posts), use the "Complaint" buttonPictureand inform about the desire to change the reputation of the party.

Post has been editedUncle - 05.09.18, 22:09
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (4)
Dear comrades, I have quite a while looking for a game that standard was put on Lg gs 290, entitled "Music World". Internet search has not given anything worthwhile, as was LG BL40
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
I am playing Tipo Miami Night, in jar format)

Rep: (29)
Good day! What can be put on philips xenium e560? Prompt. And I'm completely confused. A couple of downloaded applications, such as a calculator, but failed to start

Post has been editedVitosss1982 - 17.11.18, 13:23
Reason for editing: Corrected model

Rep: (16)
People, no one accidentally left in the bins of the native toy Samsungov of 2003-2004, Snowball Fight for the screen 128x128? Ponostalgirovat wanted the old X100, but on my phone game removed. Zaguglit - everywhere only 128x160, one popular WAP-site, which I used back in those days, and which is still not closed, it too is in the "games for C100 / X100 / E700", but in fact once again in the resolution 128x160. Play, of course you can, but uncomfortable - the bottom part of the screen with a scale health and affordable weapon cut. I enclose a screenshot of the splash screen of the game, I think many will remember it: smile: All thanks in advance for your help!
Attached Image

EDIT: Sam asked, he replied) Pulled game of firmware, such as the right not remember that it can be done.
Attached files (jad in zip-archive), who may need it.

Attached files

Attached file# Sun% 0020 # Microsystems_ # Snow # Ball # Fight_suite.jar(87.49 KB)
Attached file# Sun% 0020 # Microsystems_ # Snow # Ball # Fight_suite.zip(340 bytes)

Post has been editedakira1234 - 24.11.18, 15:56

Please looking game spider man ultimate power to the screen resolution of 320 Г— 240 (it is rotated), or 240 Г— 320. Always with a touchscreen-th. The Internet was looking for but no tachem. Help, people! Who will be able to adapt to it was a tachem, here's a link to the originalhttp://nokia-ms.ru/wp-...60_240x320_Spider-.jar

Post has been editedAllj_YT - 24.11.18, 00:17
Reason for editing: Adding a link

Help me find some program which allow you to add numbers to the blacklist. I have a sony ericsson cedar and there is no such function. One can only deny everything. I really hope for your help

Rep: (48)
Maks36russ @ 16.11.18, 20:06*
Game Tipo Miami Night

New York Nights: Success in the City
New York Nights 2: Friends for Life
Las Vegas Nights: Temptations in the City
Tokyo City Nights
Paris Nights

Rep: (7)
* GrandGC Three hours spent on search, but did not find ,.
At the office. Online this game is not, though kill.

* begetflame ,
a program which allow you to add numbers in the black list

Why do you have a program? On Erickson have such a wonderful feature when editing a contact from the bottom in small print there is the item "direct calls to voicemail." Put a check in front of him, and all abonet not reach you, though the missed messages will be.
пїЅ

Post has been editedLowdev - 23.12.18, 13:54

Rep: (4)
* Lowdev,
I surprised myself that it should generally not have a couple of videos on youtube, but that's it. I tried to pick open the firmware under the body, but in the top-10 software that works adequately.

Post has been editedGrandGC - 23.12.18, 13:49

I am looking game. game in a minimalist style about the "soft ball bouncing on clouds" ... yes is a strange description but I will throw a couple of home-made screenshots to have some idea what was the level design and game in general. This kind of rubber ball could only jump even though I'm not sure, and it was necessary to pass the half-open half-levels. And as far as I remember it was mestavi complex.
PS: I was like a ball that person, and all the levels were built like circles.
Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Ask anyone remembers or played in a write name)

* Estomel Similar to SolaRola, but I'm not sure, because minimalistikoy here and does not smell.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedLowdev - 23.12.18, 16:46
Reason for editing: Adding a screenshot.

* Lowdev,
Or maybe it is)) I'm just as much to have not played it that I do not remember, but I remember the overall picture, the ball with the face and the levels of the circles) Thank you !!!

* Estomel , * Estomel By the way, you wrote about Erickson, but this game is custom went out mostly on the Samsung.

Post has been editedLowdev - 23.12.18, 17:32
Reason for editing: addition

Rep: (15)
Help me find

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedTombshock - 24.12.18, 03:10

* Tombshock More of information can not be?
I shoveled the entire Internet, and search has given nothing pictures.

Rep: (15)
* Lowdev ,

She called the company magicaldagon z'group, but the game itself can not be found.

Rep: (5)
have any information on the telegram on j2me?

Rep: (20)
Previously, Sony Ericsson has been a game. Bear runs kill bees, honey replenishes life which flows post. Tell me the name.

* Rezzznik96 , Honey Cave 1/2

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/05/20, 19:35