Jumper EZbook 3S - Buying and accessories | 1 | 1 "| 1 | 1GB RAM

Rep: (98)
Jumper EZbook 3S - Purchase and accessories | Discussion пїЅ

For users who first encountered the zoo of laptop models from Jumper: please do not confuse our “Jumper EZbook 3S"And" Jumper EZbook 3SE "and"Jumper EZbook 3 Plus"And"Jumper EZbook 3 Pro"And"Jumper EZbook 3L Pro"And" Jumper EZbook 3 ". Although some of the technical specifications of some of the above laptops are the same, but let this not confuse you -these are completely different laptop models with different specifications!

Post has been editedpdaKOT - 10.07.19, 22:06

Rep: (0)
nobody bought yet?

* jc300,
But how does the device work? Does it work smartly? autonomy?
Matrix TN?

If the opportunity to take the EZbook PLUS or XIAOMI AIR 13, what would you recommend?

Rep: (14)
Zdrast. Which model is better: this, EZBook 3 Pro, EZBook 3L Pro, well, in general, all models.

Rep: (1)
I ordered this unit today. Wife needed to work in office applications. The price is 17364 and cashback is about 15 bucks. By the way, is the frame around the display metal or plastic?

Tyk
A laptop for less than 17k rubles with a coupon at Banggood
Coupon: bgezbook3

Rep: (46)
Jumper EZBOOK 3S Notebook
On Gearbest with the coupon "3SJUMPER" price = 15645r.

Except on Gearbest, according to the Jumper EZbook 3S, there’s no information at all. GB write ips. Ordered, a very long time has been processing the order for almost 10 days, maybe a new roar. while collecting :-). Waiting for.

Rep: (3)
Pokerist @ 10.22.17, 12:56*
Except on Gearbest, according to the Jumper EZbook 3S, there’s no information at all. GB write ips. Ordered, a very long time has been processing the order for almost 10 days, maybe a new roar. while collecting :-). Waiting for.

GB is always very long. I ordered a phone from them - I waited two weeks, after which support wrote that I had to wait another three weeks. I canceled the order and do not buy from them anymore.

Rep: (13)
I ordered Gearbest on October 18, 23 have already been sent. Apparently already collected :) I hope that with the IPS matrix.

In Bangkok with a coupon of 17single9%, the tasty price now is $ 274.
Now the dilemma is to take it as a typewriter or not so much)

Garan732 @ 11/05/2017, 15:08*
Are there real owners? How is the laptop itself? What are the real flaws?
The price is too good, 17k. per laptop with 256ssd.
If with a cashback and a coupon, then 15500 on the herbest.

Tduhfajd @ 10.24.2017, 13:41*
I ordered Gearbest on October 18, 23 have already been sent. Apparently already collected :) I hope that with the IPS matrix.
Received exactly a month after payment. Miracle did not happen - matrix TN. After short negotiations, the store returned 75 bucks. In general, I am satisfied with the laptop, only the camera is located unsuccessfully.

Rep: (12)
15.6 thousand is now. by stock. is it worth taking or something else body) ????? :savagemessiahzine.com:
The motive is to have a metal case ultrabook and Linux

Post has been editedN o v a - 19.01.18, 23:45

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/06/19, 17:22