Jumper EZbook 3S | [notebook] Windows 10 Home | 14 "" | Intel Apollo Lake N3450 // Quad Cor

Rep: (102)
Jumper EZbook 3S - Discussion пїЅ
Windows 10 Home | 14 "| Intel Apollo Lake N3450 // Quad Core // 1.1GHz, up to 2.2GHz // 64-bit | 6GB LPDDR3 | 256GB SSD
Windows 10 пїЅ | Ubuntu and Debian Linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Important information
ATTENTION!The laptop battery charges up to approximately 87% and does not want to charge further. Read more starting from this message and the next few dozen messages (and here also). A way to make charging up to 100%: clack пїЅ clack , also be sure to read this post . The problem with charging is not up to 100%, not at all (see: time , two ).

For users who first encountered the zoo of laptop models from Jumper: please do not confuse our “Jumper EZbook 3S"And" Jumper EZbook 3SE "and"Jumper EZbook 3 Plus"And"Jumper EZbook 3 Pro"And"Jumper EZbook 3L Pro"And" Jumper EZbook 3 ". Although some of the technical specifications of some of the above laptops are the same, but let this not confuse you -these are completely different laptop models with different specifications!
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
  • Screen : 14.1 "// FullHD 1920x1080 // 156.23 PPI (Pixel Per Inch) // Most likely TN screen type . Laptop screen Do not support touch input!
  • CPU : Intel Apollo Lake Celeron N3450 // Quad Core // 1.1GHz, up to 2.2GHz // 64-bit
  • GPU : integrated graphics core Intel HD Graphics 500
  • Ram : 6GB LPDDR3 1866MHz
  • Inner memory : 256GB SSD, approximately 500mb / s write, 500mb / s read (data taken from the top line of CrystalDiskMark)
  • Battery : 7.6V, the manufacturer promises up to 8 hours of battery life depending on the load. As for the battery capacity: on AliExpress in the official. Jumper store (Jumper official store) indicated a capacity of 4800mAh; gearbest, everbuying and other stores have a capacity of 10000mAh. Perhaps the fact is that the battery consists of two plates and 4800mAh is the capacity of one plate, then the total capacity is approximately 10000mAh.
  • Wi-Fi : 802.11b / g / n (802.11ac is not supported!)
  • Bluetooth : 4.0
  • External outputs :
    1 x DC IN (charge)(for charger)
    1 x USB 3.0
    1 x USB 2.0
    1 x miniHDMI
    1 x mini-jack (3.5 mm)(for headphones / speakers)
    1 x microSD slot(minus the maximum speed of the Card Reader like USB 2.0)
  • Dimensions : 328x220x18 mm
  • Weight : ≈1.3 kg
  • Camera : front, 0.3 MP
  • Keyboard : ENG, no key highlighting, no Russian letters on the keys (who needs Russian letters on the keys - you can do laser engraving or stick special stickers)

Reviews
Do not be shy, offer links to good, suitable reviews in Russian, I will post a link here if the review is good, and not just a couple of paragraphs in general terms and about nothing - pdaKOT .
Video review(in English.)
Video review of a disassembled laptop(in English.)

Useful information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedpdaKOT - 16.07.19, 23:19

Rep: (0)
there were no problems with the bios? why downloaded? downloaded the image to drive C?

I did not notice any problems with the bios. I downloaded from a USB flash drive. It does not matter where to download the image, the problem is different: rolleyes:

To install ArchLinux, you need the Internet, but it is not. Arch does not detect the Wi-Fi device of the laptop. To be able to determine it, you need a driver
(for Linux) "Realtek RTL8723B Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter", but I did not find it. (if you find, then discard)

To install Ubuntu, you need to download - install another system bootloader, that’s okay, but to prepare the distribution you need
Linux PCas they say
So if you have a second computer with Linux, then you should succeed, but I have no ...

Post has been editedA1ianFare23 - 02.10.17, 16:56

Got a laptop the other day. Most of all I was afraid that my external sound card would not work with him, because for her there was no wood for ten. Put for the eight, connected, everything works!
I was still worried about the Russian language in Windows. But here everything is fine, at the first start I asked what language, the choice was Russian.
I charged the battery up to 96%, maybe it would have charged more, I did not wait.
Pretty nimble, nice to the touch. In general, have not yet regretted the purchase.

Rep: (12)
People, tell me, is the wi-fi module removable (NGFF slot?) Or soldered to the motherboard? I want to take a laptop for myself and replace the module in it so that 802.11ac supports it.

Post has been editedoRDoSS - 10.10.17, 15:56

Rep: (53)
* oRDoSS,
soldered. video of the insides:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI8viEpre1Y
there are 3 pro with intel 802.11ac module

3 pro with intel 802.11a module ... For me, it has an ambush - a 13.3 screen, not a 14 "screen, plus an unnecessary EMMC like a suitcase without a handle. Should I buy an SSD separately, but take 256GB SSD - and the cost is already higher than 3s, and it’s significant.

* oRDoSS,
In fact, the cost is about the same, I took 3 pro for $ 220 on girbest plus an SSD of 256 gigs with Ali for $ 74.
With a 14 "screen came Chuwi Air. Only very expensive and there are no reviews yet.

Rep: (3)
Colleagues. Has anyone come across this? When you try to activate the regular Win10, a message is displayed:

Attached Image

Prior to the activation attempt, DWS was applied and 360 Total Security was installed.

* Derivativus,
tried to enter the key manually? sometimes it works.
Win - R ->cmd ->wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey

Rep: (77)
Now on GearBest, the description indicates the type of screen matrix - IPS. Do you think this can be believed, can someone confirm this?
Or did TN still stand in the laptop and are now selling it with the same matrix? Did this version of the Jumper EZbook 3S have revisions with changes in hardware? )

Rep: (2)
And what are the prerequisites that will put the IPS matrix?

Post has been editedap - 02.11.17, 00:59

Rep: (13)
Ar @ 11/02/2017, 00:54*
And what are the prerequisites that will put the IPS matrix?

None, just in the description on the herbest it is indicated that the matrix is ​​IPS and this gives me timid hope. I ordered on October 23, the order is already at the customs. I will receive - I will unsubscribe.

Are there real owners? How is the laptop itself? What are the real flaws?
The price is too good, 17k. per laptop with 256ssd.

Rep: (14)
After the new year, 3C-pro will be released
Metal case, IPS and 2nd slot m2
October 23 at the mass in Shenzhen showed

Rep: (2)
What about the price?

* Mozgotrakh, Please share detailed information. I didn’t find anything in Google.
Will Wi-fi only remain 802.11n or will it be replaced by AC-standard? The price tag is not indicative?

Post has been editedoRDoSS - 06.11.17, 23:30

Garan732 @ 11/05/17, 15:08*
Are there real owners? How is the laptop itself? What are the real flaws?
The price is too good, 17k. per laptop with 256ssd.

I gave my wife the day before yesterday for my birthday. Until this week, three slowly set up. There are no complaints about iron at all. In terms of office / travelbook, of course. Only Win10 caused a negative with its manic desire to get into your underpants.

Post has been editedDerivativus - 07.11.17, 10:48

* Derivativus, screen of what quality? say the tn panel, the only barrier to purchase is the screen.

Garan732 @ 11/07/17, 12:22*
screen of what quality? say the tn panel, the only barrier to purchase is the screen.

I specifically did not bother on this topic. Subjectively, the quality is excellent. Well, maybe the vertical angles are small. But for individual use it does not matter.

I bought two of these - I’m operating in an office. To be honest, I did not notice a "terrible" or "disgusting" screen. The screen is like a screen - go to any computer store, look at a laptop screen worth thirty thousand - this is the same quality. I don’t know how much he reaches the benchmark for many macbooks, but the screen is no different from laptops like HP, Fcer and Dell that are familiar to our market.
But the batteries are always undercharged - yes, on such a thing, one 97% of the "eternal charge", the second 89%. Laptops came less than a week ago with Ali, so it is unlikely that the issue with batteries was resolved in new batches, as indicated in the header.

Rep: (102)
Garan732 @ 11/05/17, 17:08*
The price is too good, 17k. per laptop with 256ssd

Yes, 256 Gb SSD is its killer feature. That's why I bought it exactly (the choice was between Chuwi LapBook 14.1 and our model). There, in recent revisions, Chuwi removed the SSD slot altogether and it was a huge heavy cobblestone, thanks to which the Jumper EZBook 3S outweighed the choice, and outweighed it by a wide margin.

Jumper EZBook 3S doesn't like three things:
  1. The screen has low viewing angles, a low maximum brightness and insufficient “saturation” or something, in short, someone who is used to IPS or superAMOLED displays will understand me, and who is used to TN will say: yes, the screen is normal, you’ve gotten into something there You can also work with your IPS on TN! I must say right away: I corrected the color rendition for myself, a regular driver allows, otherwise it was really sad to look at the display before this adjustment.
  2. The battery is charged up to 87% and then does not want to charge.
  3. Windows costs the Home version, not Pro. I was already tired of doing half an hour to do in the registry what is done on the Pro version in a couple of minutes using the Group Policy Editor. The plans are to demolish the Home-version that is tired of its mistakes and install the pirated Pro, but all the time there is no. To demolish and install for a short time, the problem is that the programs install and configure everything for a long time.

Post has been editedjc300 - 22.12.18, 06:46

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/06/19, 15:46