Jumper EZbook 3S | [notebook] Windows 10 Home | 14 "" | Intel Apollo Lake N3450 // Quad Cor

Rep: (102)
Jumper EZbook 3S - Discussion �
Windows 10 Home | 14 "| Intel Apollo Lake N3450 // Quad Core // 1.1GHz, up to 2.2GHz // 64-bit | 6GB LPDDR3 | 256GB SSD
Windows 10 � | Ubuntu and Debian Linux � | Change the operating system � | Search programs � | Antivirus � | Ambulance laptop owners � | IT smoker � | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Important information
ATTENTION!The laptop battery charges up to approximately 87% and does not want to charge further. Read more starting from this message and the next few dozen messages (and here also). A way to make charging up to 100%: clack � clack , also be sure to read this post . The problem with charging is not up to 100%, not at all (see: time , two ).

For users who first encountered the zoo of laptop models from Jumper: please do not confuse our “Jumper EZbook 3S"And" Jumper EZbook 3SE "and"Jumper EZbook 3 Plus"And"Jumper EZbook 3 Pro"And"Jumper EZbook 3L Pro"And" Jumper EZbook 3 ". Although some of the technical specifications of some of the above laptops are the same, but let this not confuse you -these are completely different laptop models with different specifications!
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
  • Screen : 14.1 "// FullHD 1920x1080 // 156.23 PPI (Pixel Per Inch) // Most likely TN screen type . Laptop screen Do not support touch input!
  • CPU : Intel Apollo Lake Celeron N3450 // Quad Core // 1.1GHz, up to 2.2GHz // 64-bit
  • GPU : integrated graphics core Intel HD Graphics 500
  • Ram : 6GB LPDDR3 1866MHz
  • Inner memory : 256GB SSD, approximately 500mb / s write, 500mb / s read (data taken from the top line of CrystalDiskMark)
  • Battery : 7.6V, the manufacturer promises up to 8 hours of battery life depending on the load. As for the battery capacity: on AliExpress in the official. Jumper store (Jumper official store) indicated a capacity of 4800mAh; gearbest, everbuying and other stores have a capacity of 10000mAh. Perhaps the fact is that the battery consists of two plates and 4800mAh is the capacity of one plate, then the total capacity is approximately 10000mAh.
  • Wi-Fi : 802.11b / g / n (802.11ac is not supported!)
  • Bluetooth : 4.0
  • External outputs :
    1 x DC IN (charge)(for charger)
    1 x USB 3.0
    1 x USB 2.0
    1 x miniHDMI
    1 x mini-jack (3.5 mm)(for headphones / speakers)
    1 x microSD slot(minus the maximum speed of the Card Reader like USB 2.0)
  • Dimensions : 328x220x18 mm
  • Weight : ≈1.3 kg
  • Camera : front, 0.3 MP
  • Keyboard : ENG, no key highlighting, no Russian letters on the keys (who needs Russian letters on the keys - you can do laser engraving or stick special stickers)

Reviews
Do not be shy, offer links to good, suitable reviews in Russian, I will post a link here if the review is good, and not just a couple of paragraphs in general terms and about nothing - pdaKOT .
Video review(in English.)
Video review of a disassembled laptop(in English.)

Useful information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedpdaKOT - 16.07.19, 23:19

Rep: (0)
If still alive, then tell me which versionnativedriversIntel HD Graphics was there? And then I updated it to the last and I suspect that it is in vain because the processor is 100% loaded, although it works from a heavy browser and torrent from me.
(Roll back to the previous one is not an option, it was deleted after reinstalling the system.)

Post has been editedA1ianFare23 - 04.07.18, 11:09

A1ianFare23 @ 07/04/18, 11:06*
what version of the native driver Intel HD Graphics

I have version 22.20.16.4798 dated 09/14/2017.

WI FI was completely gone, it doesn’t appear in the device manager .... I tried reinstalling the drivers, it didn’t help .... Advise what else can be done .... ????

The situation is as follows, the laptop came broken. I decided to leave with compensation. Changed the matrix, as a result, after 3 weeks the backlight disappeared. In the service center they said that without a circuit for the motherboard we can’t do anything, because no marking of a broken chip. and hz what to do now. Maybe someone can help?

Rep: (5)
* ty2sew, try to ask the seller for a diagram explaining the whole situation

I fell for it and also took $ 319 for myself. Maybe hurried, the course is not very. You will help the shoals to fix, if they will.
Yes, I took a bark, if anyoneinteresting.

Rep: (3)
Colleagues. The laptop served faithfully for almost a year, after which the wife poured half a liter of water onto the keyboard (well, maybe less). After drying, the rear wall is not turned on. Only the white power indicator flashes slowly. When connected to the network, the charging lamp is on. What can you try to do to reanimate?

Rep: (7)
So no one could install windows 7 on this ??

Rep: (1)
If anyone will disassemble into parts - you need a top cover in St. Petersburg. A couple of times I dropped it slightly and the plastic was tougher ...

Rep: (4)
Guys, tell me if this laptop should be blamed for 13,200 rubles?

Or is there something more interesting for the money?

Rep: (23)
Guys help me out, I bought 3se but our branch is not there, I have a hatch under the ssd m2 on the back cover, but when disassembling the laptop I saw that it was empty, but there is a slot on the board where the ssd cable is connected, it says so, but I need to find out as this small device is generally called which is put in a laptop and connected by a loop to a board, and to insert ssd m2 into it already. thanks for answers
Attached Image
Attached Image

It may have been more than once, but What is the difference between 3sl (not just s) and 3 pro? As I understand it, from the official store in pro there is a m2 slot and in sl there is no?

A week ago I received a subject, put it on updates. Yesterday, after a 99% Melkosoft update of 1903, the laptop died. When turned on, the indicator lights up, but nothing happens, dancing with attempts to enter the BIOS did not help, no reaction to any keys. Holding the button on also did nothing.
Any thoughts on resuscitation?

How much did you buy and where?

Pandao, Linkall store (82782 ratings on 4 *). With an individual discount went over 15 ty

Um, even if the BIOS does not boot, everything seems to be serious there. Maybe you need to flash the BIOS (maybe for this you need to solder the BIOS chip and put it into the programmer). There may be some kind of malfunction in the power circuit. So there are dozens of reasons, you can’t say right away. You wrote that the keyboard does not work at all, it seems that the south bridge is responsible for the keyboard, maybe it needs to be replaced. Or maybe there's just some kind of loopback gone inside. In short, there are really a lot of reasons, carry on diagnostics in a good proven laptop repair, you will be told what is wrong.

Most likely I’ll carry it to the service, it just doesn’t fit into my head the relationship with the update from melkosoft

Rep: (2)
I bought it yesterday in Moscow in one of the pawnshops for 7500 rubles. Ad found on Avito.
Before buying, I read the entire branch here and was a little wary.
However, as soon as I picked it up, I immediately realized - I’ll buy it and buy it!

So my impressions are:

0. Silver plastic.

1. The battery is 100% charged

2. Nimble enough for surfing and office work - compared on the responsiveness of the interface, opening windows and other everyday movements with their stationary computer. So - it doesn’t cause irritation, the speed of work is comfortable, so it’s nice to work.

3. I have a need to stream, so I installed OBS - she saw the integrated video card and, accordingly, there will be no load on the processor.

4. Screen: well, I don’t know how anyone has it, but I have a matte IPS. Why did I decide so? Because the image does not play at any angle. Well, the matte surface is already visible.

5. How accurately the battery lasts depends on the style of use, but it will be exactly no less than 5 hours.

6. Wi-Fi upset. Shows the connection speed of 102 Mb / s. The speed test showed 18 MB of incoming and 55 MB of outgoing 50 cm from the router. And this despite the fact that my router is the coolest.

7. I liked the touchpad - it responds well to touch. Both with one finger and two. Not stupid and not slow.

8. Klava is normal - neither praise nor reproach.

9. The laptop is light, thin and long-playing.

CONCLUSION: I am categorically satisfied with the purchase, I plan to use it and get the most pleasure, as long as possible, especially on trips. And considering what price it got to me, especially knowing how much it costs now, new - that’s how it is.

Prokhor Mimov @ 12.25.17, 00:51*
I didn’t understand why my colleague Romad75 wrote that it is 12V, in my opinion it’s still 19, But once again I will repeat, it’s charging from a 12V bank

It’s 12V on the original charger (just checked, 12V 2000mA). I also want to buy a bank for 20,000 mAh. As I understand it, the main thing is that it can issue 12V well and the cable needs USB to DC 3.5 * 1.35mm (thiseg).

Only now I can’t find a bank on AliExpress so that 12V gives out precisely to the USB connector. There are which 12V on type_C issue. Can buy a Type_C to USB cable and connect USB to DC 3.5 * 1.35mm to it. Will such a scheme work? Or is there still a powerbank that produces 12V on a regular USB (typeA), was it just that I was looking badly?

Rep: (20)
PdaKOT @ 08/29/19, 9:12 PM*
I can not find a power bank on AliExpress so that 12V gives out precisely to the USB connector. There are which 12V on type_C issue. Can buy a Type_C to USB cable and connect USB to DC 3.5 * 1.35mm to it. Will such a scheme work? Or is there still a powerbank that produces 12V on a regular USB (typeA), was it just that I was looking badly?

Why is it so complicated? Isn’t it easier to buy a power bank with several outputs and a set of connectors, and is it already connected? I found on the old Energizer both a suitable exit and a connector to it.

Rep: (13)
Need a keyboard on our laptop. Has anyone seen on sale or can someone sell from a non-working copy?

Prokhor Mimov @ 09/01/19, 23:54*
Isn’t it easier to buy a power bank with several outputs and a set of connectors, and is it already connected? I have on an old Energizer

Of course easier! I’m saying - I can’t find one on AliExpress so that 12V gives out. Where did you buy your old Energizer, if not secret? There are no similar Energizers, only with a capacity of 20,000 mAh?

Post has been editedpdaKOT - 06.09.19, 10:32

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/09/19, 11:37