Jumper EZbook 3S | [notebook] Windows 10 Home | 14 "" | Intel Apollo Lake N3450 // Quad Cor

Rep: (102)
Jumper EZbook 3S - Discussion пїЅ
Windows 10 Home | 14 "| Intel Apollo Lake N3450 // Quad Core // 1.1GHz, up to 2.2GHz // 64-bit | 6GB LPDDR3 | 256GB SSD
Windows 10 пїЅ | Ubuntu and Debian Linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Important information
ATTENTION!The laptop battery charges up to approximately 87% and does not want to charge further. Read more starting from this message and the next few dozen messages (and here also). A way to make charging up to 100%: clack пїЅ clack , also be sure to read this post . The problem with charging is not up to 100%, not at all (see: time , two ).

For users who first encountered the zoo of laptop models from Jumper: please do not confuse our “Jumper EZbook 3S"And" Jumper EZbook 3SE "and"Jumper EZbook 3 Plus"And"Jumper EZbook 3 Pro"And"Jumper EZbook 3L Pro"And" Jumper EZbook 3 ". Although some of the technical specifications of some of the above laptops are the same, but let this not confuse you -these are completely different laptop models with different specifications!
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
  • Screen : 14.1 "// FullHD 1920x1080 // 156.23 PPI (Pixel Per Inch) // Most likely TN screen type . Laptop screen Do not support touch input!
  • CPU : Intel Apollo Lake Celeron N3450 // Quad Core // 1.1GHz, up to 2.2GHz // 64-bit
  • GPU : integrated graphics core Intel HD Graphics 500
  • Ram : 6GB LPDDR3 1866MHz
  • Inner memory : 256GB SSD, approximately 500mb / s write, 500mb / s read (data taken from the top line of CrystalDiskMark)
  • Battery : 7.6V, the manufacturer promises up to 8 hours of battery life depending on the load. As for the battery capacity: on AliExpress in the official. Jumper store (Jumper official store) indicated a capacity of 4800mAh; gearbest, everbuying and other stores have a capacity of 10000mAh. Perhaps the fact is that the battery consists of two plates and 4800mAh is the capacity of one plate, then the total capacity is approximately 10000mAh.
  • Wi-Fi : 802.11b / g / n (802.11ac is not supported!)
  • Bluetooth : 4.0
  • External outputs :
    1 x DC IN (charge)(for charger)
    1 x USB 3.0
    1 x USB 2.0
    1 x miniHDMI
    1 x mini-jack (3.5 mm)(for headphones / speakers)
    1 x microSD slot(minus the maximum speed of the Card Reader like USB 2.0)
  • Dimensions : 328x220x18 mm
  • Weight : ≈1.3 kg
  • Camera : front, 0.3 MP
  • Keyboard : ENG, no key highlighting, no Russian letters on the keys (who needs Russian letters on the keys - you can do laser engraving or stick special stickers)

Reviews
Do not be shy, offer links to good, suitable reviews in Russian, I will post a link here if the review is good, and not just a couple of paragraphs in general terms and about nothing - pdaKOT .
Video review(in English.)
Video review of a disassembled laptop(in English.)

Useful information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedpdaKOT - 16.07.19, 23:19

Rep: (19)
Where does the information about OLED come from? On Ali, in my opinion, an unconfirmed info.

It is not clear with the type of screen, judging by the viewing angles, this is TN. In gearbest, everbuying and other stores, the IPS screen type is indicated. For AliExpress, the seller of the Jumper official store generally has an OLED screen type for some reason. The problem is that on the officer. Jumper site can not see the exact tech. Har-ki, since there is no description of this model.

With the battery capacity, it’s also not completely clear, different stores have different information. I tried on an officer. Jumper website see the exact tech. Har-ki, but there is no description of our model. Officer's address sitehttp://www.jumper.com.cn/, there is a switch from Chinese to English. language in the upper right corner.

Post has been editedpdaKOT - 02.08.19, 12:24

Rep: (53)
But in reality, in general, TN
http: //www.bestchinata...gb-ram-and-256-gb-ssd/
https: //www.youtube.co...h? v = kuR3yNTyvKI & t = 350s

Rep: (0)
How to put Linux on it? Any instructions? I tried ArchLinux, does not see Wi-Fi. I tried Ubuntu, the installation menu does not appear. I downloaded images from official sites and recorded Rufus - the bootable USB flash drive ...

Rep: (53)
Jc300 @ 08/08/17, 13:57*
By the way, what do authoritative sources say about the battery capacity?

TT summary
Pros:
Decent build quality
Normal sound
Normal touchpad
Not too hot
Anti-glare coating
CSS 3.0
Fast SSD
USB power enough for external screws
Up to 8 hours of battery life

Minuses:
Wifi n
Slow Card Reader
Chinese Windows
Klava bends
Poor vertical viewing angles
Webcam no
The plastic bottom heats up to 38 degrees under load

Rep: (91)
Is it all plastic?

* alex706, Yes, it is mainly made of plastic, as a result:
1) The price is much lower than similar laptops with cases made of magnesium / aluminum alloy or reinforced plastic (I don’t say anything about carbon fiber (“carbon”), because it implies a cosmic increase in cost).
2) With an equal thickness of the case, the rigidity and strength are less than that of similar laptops with cases made of magnesium / aluminum alloy, and the weight on the contrary is more.

Who cares, on the materials of laptop cases I advisehere is this article.

Post has been editedpdaKOT - 02.08.19, 12:31

Rep: (5)
Has anyone thought, or already done. Is it possible to change the camera module. Just in the trash there is a broken xiaomi redmi 3s phone with good cameras. And there is a desire to change the native on the laptop

Rep: (72)
* nazgul07 ,
There will be a problem with the drivers, and not the fact that the connectors are suitable

When I received the laptop, the Windows update service was disabled by default. To get updates, turn on the Windows update service.
To do this, click “Win ​​+ R” → then write “services.msc” → then find the service “Windows Update” or “Windows update” (it is at the very bottom of the list) → then open it by double-clicking the left mouse button → next in the opened window in the "Startup Type" section, select "Automatically", click "OK" and restart the laptop. After that, everything is updated normally.

Post has been editedpdaKOT - 02.08.19, 12:27

Disable Windows 10 spyware.

Who is not in the subject of “what kind of spy functions” - I recommend that you read the article in the Hacker magazine:
пїЅThe Secret Life of Windows 10. What Windows 10 Knocks at Microsoft and How to Make It StopпїЅ.
Unfortunately, the second part of the article is not fully available, who needs the full version of the second part of the article in PDF format:
Attached fileHow the Secret Life of Windows 10 Has Changed Over the Year.pdf(9.23 MB)

Here is describedthe way. At the same time, you can remove unnecessary metro applications.
Regarding the method above (crossed out) we readthis.

Alternative ways to disable spyware:

Post has been editedjc300 - 17.01.19, 03:14

Going to reinstall Windows. What do I need to save before reinstalling?

The Windows 10 Home key, embedded in the BIOS,probablyshould pull up automatically (butI did not check!) However, you can learn and save the key in the ways describedhere.

After installation, most likely, Windows and / or the installed utility from Intel will automatically install the necessary drivers, but for some specific to our laptop, the utility for installing drivers may not be found. For example, many users of Chuwi LapBook 14.1 (a laptop according to some technical features is similar to ours and with the same processor) encountered a lack of a sound card driver after installation, so I recommend making backup drivers. How to do it - seehere.

Post has been editedpdaKOT - 02.08.19, 12:25

How to backup drivers

Run cmd.exe as administrator and type:
dism / online / export-driver / destination: C: \ MyDrivers

Where “C: \ MyDrivers” is the folder for saving the drivers backup, the folder must be created manually in advance (for example, with the md C: \ MyDrivers command).
Note: you can use any other drive or even a USB flash drive to save, not necessarily drive C.

Who needs more detailed instructions and with screenshots, take a lookhere.

There (by the link above) it is written how to restore drivers from a backup copy.

Here ishereThere is already a backup of drivers from our Jumper EZbook 3S (the drivers are not updated there, I made a backup before turning on Windows Update). To unpack a backup you need7zip programor winrar.

Measuring the speed of the internal drive

The ssd drive is installed fast enough, here is the result of the CrystalDiskMark test:
Attached Image

Clean install of Windows 10 with preinstalled drivers .

For work you will need:
- a computer with the Internet
- flash drive format FAT32 size from 4GB.
пїЅ 7zip program

Instruction:
  1. Download from the attachment and unpack the MediaCreationToolx64 program into any folder. This version allows you to choose Windows 10 Pro (the built-in key will naturally not work with it). Microsoft's MediaCreationTool program currently does not.
    Attached fileMediaCreationToolx64.zip(8.42 MB)

2. We start the program (installation is not required) and select "Create installation media for another computer." Next, select as in the screenshot:
    Attached Image

3. Choose your flash drive and wait for completion
  4. Download and unpack to a USB flash drivedriver archive. Your flash drive should look something like this:
    Attached Image

5. This completes the preparation of the installation flash drive. It should be stored in case of reinstallation or system recovery, since the recovery system built into the laptop does not contain the installation image of the system.
  6. Now you are ready to install Win10. We insert the USB flash drive into the switched off laptop and start the installation by selecting the USB flash drive in the menu by pressing the F7 key. On the second screen, select a clean installation, on the third - delete all partitions from the disk. There is no need to do anything further - the system will install automatically.

Post has been editedpdaKOT - 02.08.19, 12:20

Adjust screen brightness with keyboard shortcuts in Windows.

See instructionshere.

Also, a quick brightness adjustment is available in the "Notification Center" (to launch such a square in the lower right corner of the screen). To configure tiles in the "Notification Center" - open "Start" → "Settings" → "System" → "Notifications and Actions" → "Add or Remove Quick Actions" → Turn on "Brightness". Also at the very top, “Quick Actions” are those four tiles that are displayed immediately when the “Notification Center” is opened. You can replace them with the ones you need! Just drag and drop the tiles.

If the minimum brightness in the dark "hurts your eyes", download the programDimscreenand start, the brightness adjustment icon will appear in the system tray, right-click on it, select "settings" and then set the key combination to adjust the brightness. I did to increase "" Ctrl "+" Shift "+" + "", and to decrease the brightness of "" Ctrl "+" Shift "+" - "", everything works fine. DimScreen is a portable program, that is, it does not have to be installed. I recommend copying it to the Program Files folder and adding it to autorun. To add it to autostart - right-click on the DimScreen file and select “create shortcut”. Then copy the created shortcut to the folder at the address: C: \ ProgramData \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Programs \ StartUp. By the way, we already have a program thereTouchpadBlocker.

There are also programs that change the color temperature of the screen depending on the time of day. One of the most popular isf.lux.

I use the option "quick brightness control in the notification panel + DimScreen".

No one used an external usb sound card with it? Could there be problems with drivers or something else?

Rep: (11)
* Ken @ dams if not a secret, why do you need an external sound card? Internal like norms. works (well, at least I still had no problems with it).

I need for musical purposes)))

Rep: (5)
* Ken @ dams I tried. Everything works great.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/03/19, 10:55 p.m.