ASUS RT-N13U B1 - discussion | Wi-Fi Router: 300Mb \ s | 5x100Mb | x1 (3g, torrent, ftp, print server)

Rep: (29)
ASUS RT-N13U B1 - discussion пїЅ
Wi-Fi Router: 2.4GHz (300Mbit \ s) | 5 • 100Mbit \ s | USB: x1 (3g, torrent, ftp, print server)

Attached Image

Description
ASUS RT-N13U B1 is equipped with a built-in switch that allows you to change the operating mode of the device. The switch has 3 positions. The Router mode is used when a user connects to the provider via an Ethernet cable, if a working wired network already exists, the choice of the AP (Access Point) mode will allow wireless clients to connect to the network, and the Repeater mode will expand the coverage area of ​​the existing wireless network. The router comes with a new version of the Download Master utility, which is a BitTorrent client that provides high speed file downloads and supports Torrents resources that use rating.
Additional Images
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Specifications
CPU
  • Ralink RT3052 384MHz

Ram
  • 64 Mb

Flash
  • 8 Mb

Standards
  • IEEE802.11n, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11b, IEEE802.11d, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.1X, WPA, WMM, IPv4

Wan ports
  • 1 x RJ45 for 10/100 BaseT
  • Support Ethernet and 802.3 with max. bit rate 10/100 Mbps and auto cross-over function (MDI-X)

LAN Ports
  • 4 x RJ45 for 10/100 BaseT
  • Support Ethernet and 802.3 with max. bit rate 10/100 Mbps and auto cross-over function (MDI-X)

USB port
  • 1 x USB 2.0

Reset button
  • Push for above 5 seconds to restore factory settings

EZ Setup button
  • Yes (WPS)

Management
  • Internet connection type: Automatic IP, Static IP, PPPoE (MPPE supported), PPTP, L2TP
  • Dual Link support
  • WAN Bridge support
  • Multicast Proxy support
  • Multicast Rate Setting support

Firewall
  • Firewall:
    • NAT and SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection)
    • enable / disable WAN ping
    • allow access from WAN
    • log of accepted and dropped

• Filtering:
    • Single Port and Port Range
    • URL based
    • MAC Address

Operating Frequency
  • 2.4Ghz

Modulation
  • 802.11n:
    • BPSK / QPSK / 16QAM / 64QAM

• 802.11g:
    • ODFM @ 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54Mbps

• 802.11b:
    • DBPSK @ 1Mbps
    • DQPSK @ 2Mbps
    • CCK @ 5.5 / 11Mbps

Data rate
  • 802.11n Draft 2.0: up to 300Mbps
  • 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54Mbps
  • 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11Mbps

Operation Channel
  • 11 for N.America, 14 Japan, 13 Europe (ETSI)

Antenna
  • 2 x internal antenna
  • Antenna Gain in 3 dBi

Range
  • outdoor (LOS, Light-Of-Sight) 200 m at 802.11n * *

Output power
  • 15.5 ~ 16.5dBm (n mode)
  • 15.5 ~ 16.5dBm (g mode)

Receive Sensitivity (10MHz BW)
  • -74 ~ -75dBm @ 54Mbps
  • -89 ~ -92dBm @ 11Mbps
  • -91 ~ -95dBm @ 1Mbps

Encryption
  • 64/128-bit WEP
  • WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK,
  • WPA-Enterprise, WPA2-Enterprise, Radius with 802.1x

Authentication
  • MAC address, 802.1x

Power adapter
  • AC Input:
    • 100V ~ 240V (50 ~ 60HZ)

• DC Output:
    • 12V with max. 1 A current

Products webpage
Firmware
Useful information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedDronozoider - 21.03.18, 03:53

Rep: (4)
"Casket" opened much easier)
the virtual box (or something similar) was not disabled in network connections ...
but after a rollback to the stock firmware, I still did not solve the problem with the wrong IP addresses (although everything is connected automatically), the support of the provider also shrugged off, although they swear that they see me.
ps. before, this was not the case with other providers, tomorrow I am waiting for the "wizards" to visit))))

Rep: (2)
For me, setting a dark forest. Good luck with the wizard

Rep: (4)
Actually won and connected. Some scoundrel sitting at the same provider got a username and password that comes with the contract for connection and only after breaking the session and changing the password, everything went well. The device started up and began to distribute the apartment with dignity, albeit with a built-in antenna (previously there was d-link 320).

I’m collecting it for the first time if anyone needs to try the built-in modem support blocker ddns vpn web camera scheduler supports cd inside the modem language russian theme only botstar
which is not there but better the stock week with 4 modem worked without problemshttps://yadi.sk/d/KJoM7zmje0LIdg

Rep: (0)
Hello! There is such a problem - on the stock firmware I had a download speed of 40-50 Mbit, with a channel of 100 Mbit. I decided to change it to firmware Wive_WR-300NU-5.3.14.RU.03112016. Changed. Now, the speed is first under 100 Mbit, and then gradually drops to 20-30 Mbit. That just did not try, nothing changes. Maybe someone came across? Why is this happening?

Rep: (7)
Seha72 @ 03/27/19, 13:09*
I’m collecting it for the first time if anyone needs to try the built-in modem support blocker ddns vpn web camera scheduler supports cd inside the modem language russian theme only botstar

But don’t tell me how to configure the beeline modem, and I don’t see something in the 4G settings.

The interface is new, you add the protocol of the dnsp you choose if the highlink firmware and you write at least 5 names

Post has been editedseha72 - 28.04.19, 06:52
Reason for editing:

In the sense of DHCP? I need usb modem 4G. It seems I'm starting to catch up. But how to configure it so that after a reboot, the router itself would restore the connection, would it crash to the site?
And which interface to choose in the DHCP client

Post has been editedDobshikov - 28.04.19, 10:03

The modem in the highlink is flashed or not if the highlink is usb0 if the stick eth2 or 1 is generally tried

ZTE 823, should be in the right mode, an analogue of highlink, but does not appear in USB devices.

But do not you need to go to a web page to turn on the Internet. To understand, a usb modem is generally the first time I see it.

The whole configuration is done through the router's webmord

Post has been editedseha72 - 28.04.19, 14:36
Reason for editing: Modified

In general, I will try on points, something important I miss the campaign.
The modem in the desired mode (in theory, according to the settings on the forum)
I reset the settings and without changing anything or installing additional rockets, I create a new interface.
When creating, I select the DHCP client, the eternet interface usb0 adapter. And that's it, not a bridge, not changing additional settings, nor scripts to activate the modem.
It turns out like this, but the packages run and there is no Internet.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedDobshikov - 28.04.19, 15:37

Click in your interface to change. In the very last item, select wan and your Beeline interface is saved. And apply lan do not include in the last setting it should remain separately

Post has been editedseha72 - 28.04.19, 15:30
Reason for editing: Modified

Change message did not send.
I am confused with the interfaces.

In this interface that you created, click change, go to the settings as previously configured and the very last settings item from the top indicate Van and your USB and save everything, I just don’t remember the names of all the items I explain in a simple way and at the beginning everything is correct

It doesn’t work out. But there is a way on the router to check the status / mode of the modem. Since I do not fully understand whether the router has not been configured correctly, or we can have not configured it.

Screenshots of all modem settings reset 1 to the last

Namely a modem? And where to get them.
For me, this modem is a hellish piece of iron to which I do not know how to approach. Consider that my knowledge of him = 0.
In the sense that it is a shaitan device, with a bunch of settings, without a web interface, it’s also on Linux, but I don’t understand it in terms at all. And I can’t connect it to Linux. Only the router and win 10, on which, as I understand it, it starts differently.

Post has been editedDobshikov - 30.04.19, 16:37

Settings in the modem router for access to the Internet 5 times I ask the modem is flashed in highlink I am just busy working every day I don’t have time if I explain the time in pictures

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/16/19, 14:49