Is it true that aptX - worthless technology? | According to numerous requests

Rep: (17)
I found that the forum be very many people who are eager to discuss APTX technology, and more people have irrefutable evidence of meaninglessness acquisitions smartphones and headphones aptX. I wish to discuss the above-stated things so much that these individuals have dirtiedthe topic of choosing a smartphone with aptX. This theme is specially designed for them. To separate the discussion of technology from the devices of choice, with its support.

Post has been editedZelenyikot - 07.08.17, 00:27

Yes .. Also read, they say some will not hear any difference what happened to him that without him) and in general that BT ears bottom)

Rep: (187)
* Zelenyikot It is good that you have such good ears .. so far except Ponte that it was cool and cons of throwing you saw nothing, at least let us not educated proof read ..
Ps audiophiles is apparently a separate category of people and keep them on the need to narrowly specialized forum as well as adherents of Toyota and other wonderful people.

Zzy The topic was not yours, and I have not become clogged and only asked about the real difference in the sound of .. instead of the TEN-T and the real-world examples received minus) apparently I do not know how to ask questions)

* Focuskneg
Less has been inadequate and for oftop charges against me.
If I was interested in where to find samples of anthrax, you would have also been accused of distributing it?

I'm not an audiophile. I never defined and not defined on hearing the difference between mp3 192 kbit / s and 320 kbit / s.

Some time later, after the acquisition of its Lumia 520 I ventured to try the wireless headphones. Considering that 90% of the reviews on these very negative, I decided to fork out not the cost, even though the sound is more or less acceptable. And I bought a headphone-type surface-Sony for $ 90. The main reason for the choice was the presence in them of active noise cancellation, but there just was listed APTX and support, the codec that I considered it a marketing nonsense. Sound is in them was ....: suicide: Their use is justified, I just convenience, since in terms of the sound of my earplugs for $ 15 and $ 20 easily udelyvaet Sony for $ 90. And then once again, putting Sony I heard that the sound is not disgusting. It impressed me very much, because the difference was very noticeable. I started to think how to do such a miracle could happen, suddenly began to headphones sound good. And then I saw a list of changes recently come to my Lyumiyu renovation Denim. Among them was aptX adding support.

After that, I rummaged in Google and found many articles in English from the synthetic tests and hearing tests, which proved that aptX really improves the sound. But I no longer needed, these links are not preserved. However, you can look for them yourself. I seek for you or something not going to argue. I do not need to.

Post has been editedZelenyikot - 07.08.17, 09:51

Rep: (1239)
Zelenyikot @ 07.08.17, 04:41*
And then once again, putting Sony I heard that the sound is not disgusting.

Accustomed to easy.

Aptx - not some serious technical solution. It's only program that allows you to bypass some restrictions A2DP. Wonder sound she could not give. Buy cheap headphones with aptx - it's like to buy a blur-disc with the movie and hope for good quality, when you have only Soviet television. That is, one way or another, everything depends on the technical side, and Aptx a nice addition to it. Miracle of sound to wait only because of aptx - stupid. Most bluetooth earphone (if not all) mediocre sound, regardless of the presence or absence Aptx. Because technically slag.

Post has been editedhValle - 07.08.17, 07:54

Rep: (35)
The technology may not be worthless, it just means / technical possibility. But as it "means" use device manufacturers ... That is the question. The presence or absence of aptX in the device's absolutely, he does not say anything about the quality of the sound. Devices without aptX may sound quality than with add-on. And vice versa. In most cases, kozyryanie this technology in products of mass consumption - no more than marketing. With the phone in the toilet listening to music on portable speakers for 5t.r. (exaggerated), aptX not help much. HiFi poor).

Post has been editedAlexnk-1980 - 08.08.17, 22:18

Rep: (129)
Artha is, no - do not care. But wired ears, I will not be back: D

Rep: (6)
I'll make my 5 cents :)

Near the Soup such as:

Smartphone:Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (Support type has aptX aptx.com )

Headphones:Marshall Monitor Bluetooth (Also available aptX support what the manufacturer says the site)

Actually the difference in blyutuzu that with support the codec that without him - on hearing an ordinary commoner will not be noticeable. Also, as I do.

The difference except in the track between the bitrates of 96 kbit / s and 320 kbit / s - a barely audible voice, but not significantly.

But the difference between the wire and bluetooth - significantly noticeable.

For me personally, bluetooth, as excellent usability without these snot hanging from your smartphone to your ears.

It is convenient to the subway / bus with a crowd of people, where everything is and strive to cuddle up close and hook / touch cable or even tear. It is also convenient to just walk briskly through the city on business, or even a run to get somewhere. Nothing hangs and hangs and just comfortable when Smart is in the bag and do not need to get it permanently to switch the track, or click on the stop or increase the volume.

And in general at work or at home, and do not need bluetooth. You can connect your ears and enjoy Kabli has the highest quality sound.

In general, something like that.

Post has been editedJouflay - 17.08.17, 13:04

Rep: (55)
Jouflay @ 17.08.17, 12:02*
Smartphone: Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (support aptX type has aptx.com)

Headphones: Marshall Monitor Bluetooth (also available aptX support what site says producer)

Does smart Rapartuet as that visually it he uses this APTH with those ears?

Rep: (6)
* Drozd84,

No, not rapartuet.

Apparently he already connected by default with this codec.

In the sinebuza no information there too about the connection of this codec.
Attached Image

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 01.09.17, 00:09
Reason for editing: Images under spoiler

I have on a player when you connect headphones APTX-letter A appears in the status bar. And the sound of it not getting better. According to BT, he is terrible, already withered ears. But Marshal monitor I did not listen. =)

Jouflay @ 18.08.17, 12:46*
No, not rapartuet.

if not rapartuet is and is not included in the purchase alishke whistle yusbi blyupup Orico 403 Testa see the difference profit ...........

Posted on 18/08/2017, 14:25:

hValle @ 18.08.17, 13:09*
And the sound of it not getting better. According to BT, he is terrible, already withered ears.

That was the difference need not deshovye blyupup headphones 100+ bucks

Drozd84 @ 18.08.17, 17:24*
That was the difference need not deshovye blyupup headphones 100+ bucks

I talked about it in the beginning. =) Even a $ 100 sound mediocre, but can be more expensive than better. Praised LG for ~ 10 K, for example. But for the sake of experiment, I take such expensive headphones will not.

Rep: (0)
I have headphones sony mdr-950bt and phone ASUS laser ze500kl. plus smart player installed stele is not a lot of play with ekvolayzerom, and the sound becomes different. I tried to connect to it without headphones aptx. not at all, and the difference Senses. I connected the jbl everest 700. there is a difference, the sound worse. that when listening to mp3 or flac'a.

Rep: (7)
Please help me in the following situation. There are bluetooth adapter ORICO BTA-403 and headphones QCY QY8. Both support aptX. But I have a question, but how do you know that when you connect headphones, the connection is precisely through this codec? and, for example, through the SBC? How can I check?
Headphones connect to the laptop.

Post has been editedVladmir46 - 13.11.17, 23:04

Rep: (50)
My research led me to this conclusion. When pairing the smartphone on Android 8.0 or the Sony, which has the support of LDAC (like in Oreo is also stated) with good headphones of the same company with the support of the same technology, it should turn the sound substantially similar to this on the wire while listening to Flake in Audio CD quality . It remains to check it in practice. Maybe someone already has such experience?

NO sales APTH HAS NO EARS

Rep: (5)
I made assembly Samsung S7 EDGE and headphones Sennheiser Momentum Over-Ear Wireless (M2 AEBT)

I put the record in the lossless. It sounds like in a barrel. Thought can earphones leftist. Connected by cable. The sound is clear, no noise of strangers.
I upset, but began to dig. I checked the program CatLiog, typing there Aptx.

No answer. I changed the firmware on a note of 8 S7. Sound immediately became airy, light, detailed.

I check in CatLog - appeared this codec.

Generally APTX works. Can I do with hearing problems - but the difference is very big. The sound of that cable, which practically does not differ Bluetoos.

Post has been editedalexandr19691 - 24.11.17, 12:28

Rep: (35)
What is aptX and who needs it -http: //www.audiofight...-aptx-i-komu-on-nuzhen

Post has been editedAlexnk-1980 - 27.11.17, 05:51

Rep: (0)
Vladmir46 @ 13.11.17, 22:44*
Please help me in the following situation. There are bluetooth adapter ORICO BTA-403 and headphones QCY QY8. Both support aptX. But I have a question, but how do you know that when you connect headphones, the connection is precisely through this codec? and, for example, through the SBC? How can I check?
Headphones connect to the laptop.

I just connect the ears through ORICO BTA-403 adapter to your laptop - after the mandatory installation of the drivers on a laptop - in the tray when you connect your device with support for APT-X - pops up a message on the use of this codec. By the way - the same message pops up on your phone when the headset ASUS with support for APT-X.
PS: I personally feel the difference in sound quality with APT-X or without. C APT-X - the sound is much better.

Post has been editedivan32172 - 02.12.17, 22:56

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/09/20, 00:58