> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

24 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Prestigio Muze G3 LTE PSP3511 DUO - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 ""
ECLIPSE00074
Message#1
06.08.17, 03:24
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2325
Check in: 17.06.07
Oneplus 3

DiscussionPrestigio Muze G3 LTE PSP3511 DUO
PicturePrestigio Muze G3 LTE PSP3511 DUO
Description | Discussion

Specifications
General
Manufacturer: Prestigio
Model: Muze G3 LTE PSP3511 DUO
Year of release: 2017
Operating system: Android 6.0
Accum Capacity (mAh): 2 400

Dimensions
Dimensions (W × H × T, mm): 74.00 x 146.00 x 9.60
Weight (g): 171

CPU
Processor Type: Spreadtrum SC9832
Clock frequency (MHz): 1 300

Memory
Random access memory (MB): 1024
Built-in memory (GB): 8

Communications
Phone: GSM (850 900 1800 1900), LTE: (800, 1800, 2600), UMTS (900, 2100)
Bluetooth: 4.0
Wi-Fi: 802.11b, g, n
Other: 2G 2, 3.5G (HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA, HSPA +), 3G UMTS, GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, Support for 2 SIM-cards

Multimedia
Screen size: 5.0 "
Screen resolution (px): 720 x 1280
Screen Type: IPS
Video accelerator: Mali-400MP4
Camera rear (MP): 8
Photo flash: Yes
Camera front (MP): 0.3
Speaker: Mono
Headphone Out: 3.5
Other: G-Sensor, Gyroscope, Light sensor, Proximity sensor

Management and input
Touch screen: capacitive
Buttons: touch buttons

Expansion
Memory Cards: Supported
Connectors: Micro USB

Photo
From the manufacturer
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Real photos

Video reviews / unpacking, etc.
Mini review -https://youtu.be/mMGC6OVk7DQ
Unpacking and turning on the device -https://youtu.be/tmKV-w4Jlv4

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 14.04.19, 17:58
Reason for editing: Buying a touchscreen
ECLIPSE00074
Message#2
06.08.17, 03:44
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2325
Oneplus 3

The device just recently came out, and I had an interest to test it. I bought it today.
There is not much information on the Internet so far, no firmware or drivers can be found.

So far my first impressions are:
Assembled very high quality, no squeaks, no backlash, etc. I was pleased that the set comes with a protective film. I was surprised at the presence of the Mali-400MP4 on board, usually ultra budget smartphones put a maximum of MP2.
The device is great in the hand, the thickness is small. The 2.5D glass is very pleasant, the oleophobic coating seems to be present, but not too good, there are no strains, the finger glides less well.
The touchscreen is unfortunately only 2 clicks, but it seems very accurate. The screen is very high quality, viewing angles are as high as possible.
Upset while only dampish firmware. What a mess happens in the status bar and quick settings. Instead of two large icons (in the quick settings) fit as much as 3 and overlap a bit. In the status bar, the wi-fi icon slightly fits on the receive and return indicator (such small up / down arrows). The distance between the icons is too big. And you can not display the percentage of battery charge and you have to go into the settings to see it.
This is still my first impression of a couple of hours of use, which I most likely forgot to tell about.
Perhaps for now I’ll add that in AnTuTu the device is gaining approximately 25,000 points.

Post has been editedECLIPSE00074 - 06.08.17, 03:50

--------------------
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AlexanderL
Message#3
06.08.17, 06:25
del
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 15779
Check in: 12.02.13
Meizu 16th 6/64

M
Topic moved to subsectionPrestigio

--------------------
MoreI am not a moderator. For questions related to the forum, you are happy to answer existingModerators of the section "Android - Devices"
ECLIPSE00074
Message#4
06.08.17, 14:40
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2325
Oneplus 3

Is there really not a single owner of this device? Now it is actively sold in large stores at a price of ~ 5 tr. For your money, the device is just great and I hope I will find my audience.
I tried to get root by the way with the help of such programs as KingRoot and KingoRoot, but without success. Also tried to unlock the bootloader, and again failed. I really hope that there are craftsmen who will make the recovery and the root.
I also wrote to the manufacturer’s technical support, regarding the appearance of the official firmware on the site, I am waiting for an answer.

Device Photos:
Appearance
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

System
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Screen viewing angles
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Entrance to the engineering menu -*#*#83781#*#*

Post has been editedECLIPSE00074 - 06.08.17, 16:39

--------------------
regi321
Message#5
06.08.17, 19:37
Novice
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 30
Check in: 24.01.13
Explay Advance

ECLIPSE00074 @ 06.08.17, 04:44*
And you can not display the percentage of battery charge and you have to go into the settings to see it

Pull the curtain down to open the quick menu. Click on the gear on the upper left of the user icon and hold it for 3-5 seconds. A new settings item will appear.

Post has been editedregi321 - 06.08.17, 19:38

--------------------
PRESTIGIO_LIGHT by

zloika download

ECLIPSE00074
Message#6
06.08.17, 20:21
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2325
Oneplus 3

Pull the curtain down to open the quick menu. Click on the gear on the upper left of the user icon and hold it for 3-5 seconds. A new settings item will appear.

Thank you, I know, already done, did not just write. Unfortunately, this way you can bring the percentage of charge inside the icon and not next to it, and there it is extremely difficult to make out.

Post has been editedECLIPSE00074 - 06.08.17, 20:22

--------------------
regi321
Message#7
07.08.17, 09:37
Novice
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 30
Check in: 24.01.13
Explay Advance

The battery was pleasantly surprised. Only charge 99%.
Speaker is not very good, quiet and noisy.

--------------------
PRESTIGIO_LIGHT byzloika
ECLIPSE00074
Message#8
07.08.17, 10:11
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2325
Oneplus 3

The battery was pleasantly surprised
Yes, the battery is good, with an average load we get an average of 6 hours of screen operation.
Only charge 99%.
Hmm ... I have up to 100.
Speaker is not very good, quiet and noisy.
How can I check it myself.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Change of DPI (interface scale) without ROOT

The procedure is performed through a PC.

1.Download ADBAttached fileadb.rar(714.82 KB)
unpack and put in the example in the root of the disk "C".
2.Turn on USB debugging mode on the device:
- Go to settings>>About the phone, and several times we tap on the build number, the settings for developers will open.
- Go to the settings for developers and turn on "USB debugging".

3. We connect the device to the PC
4. We open the command line on the PC, and if you previously placed the ADB in the root of the "C" drive, then we write: cd C: \ adb
5. Now enter the command adb shell wm density and we will be given the current DPI value. In our case, this is 320.
6. Further, if we want to reduce the interface - we write adb shell wm density 270 (For example. I recommend exactly 270 because for our screen this is the most appropriate value). If we want to increase, then at the end we write a larger value. Do not put too low or too high value, you can get a bootlap! I have checked the values ​​from 260 to 340!
7. Now check the result, write again. adb shell wm density and we should have Physical density (standard value) and Override density (which we set).
8. We reboot the device to fully use the DPI (it will work partially without rebooting).
320dpi and 270dpi
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedECLIPSE00074 - 07.08.17, 13:52

--------------------
voron2751
Message#9
15.08.17, 19:38
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 49
Check in: 03.12.13

Hello everyone, I congratulate you on this purchase, the device is very pleased, for that kind of money, I am delighted. A clear sensor, akb has secured and a film in the kit, the performance is good. Now I will come home to test. Ask questions I will say everything ...
Paly4
Message#10
17.08.17, 12:28
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18
Check in: 15.11.07
TP-LINK Neffos C5

A week ago took. The battery is good. There are no headsets (I see it the first time). Very easily soiled screen. As if on a puddle on the asphalt, divorces from fuel. Today I understood what this film is for. The battery charges up to 100%. In a megaphone 4g coverage is almost everywhere. The speed of the Internet, it seemed to me, is better than the TP-Link Neffos C5 Smartphone with sim from tele2.
crovosos
Message#11
21.08.17, 23:03
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 14
Check in: 24.04.11
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro

how to get root on it
neiromant666
Message#12
24.08.17, 02:44
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 15
Check in: 26.08.15
3Q Q-pad QS0716D

Tell him what thread bumper or flip pzh
Paly4
Message#13
13.09.17, 22:55
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18
Check in: 15.11.07
TP-LINK Neffos C5

Impressions. Either I was lucky or something was wrong. Compared with TP-Link Neffos C5. I launch Yandex navigator. On Tplinka-maximum is second. On Prestige is about 5 seconds. Rummage through the menu, such as fines to see, or recent trips, the same thing. And there and there prog stand strictly on the internal memory. And this concerns vsego.I zaytsev.net, and the mailer and Opera mini and heaps of other prog. I will try one of these days to put something on an external flash drive. Full reset done after the start of these glitches. It did not help. I will not change it for another yet, while this new and not expensive one. And the quality of communication suits me.
iMaks-RS
Message#14
16.09.17, 22:49
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28
Check in: 03.06.16

Became today the owner of this device .. defended all in a coherent and took from the window)))

First impressions and comparisons with Digma 507, which I barely sold for 2k rubles ..
- A more "accurate" sensor when typing .. which pleases. The number of "typos" - close to zero
- 4G connection is still stable
- when the access point and bluetooth mode is enabled, the 4G connection and signal level remain stable.
_ The bluetooth does not fall off .. almost 8 hours passed .. no dumps.
- camera: there is autofocus! it is possible to take photos from close range (up to 5 cm), a photo is better than that of dimgy .. there’s even nothing to say here .. but they don’t make it to iPhone 5S

Now about my quibbles:
- pre-installed software, which cannot be removed .. just turn it off ... (filled with Idol 2 mini 6036 filled with zhvak with a biline software - an example for that)
- preset access points - from Beeline ... What the dick ?! I reset the settings to the factory settings before installing the Megafon and Yota cards .. !!! And remove them immediately - you can not .. you need to add a new access point .. then the Biline will be available for removal ...
- "service programs" work very stupidly or slowly, such as installing and uninstalling applications .. when executing uninstalling or installing an application - the body "freeze" for 5 seconds .. then "unstuck"
- the screen brightness is a bit lacking .. in the sunlight - the video is not ice .. although you can disassemble ..
- Marketing deception with a camera .. 8 Megapixels - this is for a 4: 3 aspect ratio ... when installing 16: 9 - it becomes 7 Megapixels .. and as for me .. the quality drops by 25-30 percent .. (well, hz .. this is my perception of the eye ..)
- charging cable - oak 28AWG .. pretty tough, the mini-usb plug has fixing teeth .. on the one hand - this is a big plus .. but .. if you often have to pull the body connected to the charging .. then you can break the connector on the phone. I ordered the UGreen cable for Ali (I took the holder and aux into the car, I liked the quality)
- heated significantly less digmy 507

What would you like ..
- The ability to permanently remove “embedded” applications .. Because I’m an old LinuxOoid, not recognizing any distributors other than Slackware or FreeBSD OS ... then such a waste of resources on unnecessary applications is unacceptable ..
- as a consequence of the above - the ability to get root and remove to hell grandmother all the slag from yandyksa, Kashmar, biline and other labuden

Glitches:
- I found only one ... when the Jabra BT2045 headset is connected to two devices at once .. when there are incoming calls over the mobile network, it works fine .. but if you call via IP (Watsup, VibER, Telegrams, etc.), then there is no incoming signal in the headset, when you press the headset button - the connection is not established ... After calling on any of the phones, only Prestige loses the headset .. while in the list of devices it sees .. but cannot connect .... you have to turn off the Bluetooth on both phones , turn off the bluetooth itself .. again turn on the new .. then both bodies are It’s called "ear" .. Such is the trouble .. who is to blame - I don’t know .. I’ll watch the reviews and order the headset on Ali .. there it will be seen ..

For today - enough .. in fact I will inform ..
iMaks-RS
Message#15
18.09.17, 16:02
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28

I will add a review - the first working day of the smart card ends .. From 6 am, Google maps, geolocation, 4G Internet, access point and bluetooth are included. Battery charge - 100%. By 15 o'clock, the battery had reached 38%. Heated rear - about 40 degrees. When charging is connected, there is more heating from the display than from the lid .. the hottest part is the upper right corner of the display .. There are no questions about the work of previously installed applications .. (messengers, navigation, radio-assassinous applications Electrodroid and signal generator.)

A slight disappointment causes the maximum volume level and the sound quality of the "polyphony" ... the sound of the external speaker is similar to the signal from the tin can .. (perhaps the sound was the only advantage of the 507 digm ...)
segoe
Message#16
23.09.17, 18:21
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 27.05.08

How can I remove Google search from the main screen?
svarog72
Message#17
24.09.17, 14:15
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 27
Check in: 16.07.09

Unlike the previous phone, talking to me does not hear me very well - quietly (the same is true when talking through the headset). Is it possible to tweak something somewhere?
iMaks-RS
Message#18
26.09.17, 09:00
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28

Another addition:
+ Pleasantly surprised by noise protection on power. All smartphones and tablets that I and children have before, when connected to charging in cars, “freaked out” into the 3.5mm audio output (I use smarts as an MP3 player and as an Internet radio + sometimes as a navigator). The same smart is an exception ... it just works ..
- The sound quality when listening to music on the speakerphone, which is 3.5mm audio output, is no different .. as from a deep well ..
- some "slowdown" was noticed when opening applications that actively use the Internet connection .. google-and yandyks-cards, for example .. and no radio stations ... at the same time word, exel, adobe reader, whats-ap, telegram , viber - open and download quickly .. (4G stable connection) ... One gets the impression that nand used in the "body" is not fast ... or is it a feature of the firmware ...

Well, now - the fattest minus .. which was eliminated in Digm .. sound profiles .. if a user profile is made, then after removing the volume zero, the "vibration" becomes automatic .. after increasing the volume - the profile becomes "General" .. not the one I asked .. custom ..
It looks like it's a cant of OS 6.0 itself ..
I will write to the support ... I hope to fix ..

Upd.
I called the support .. described the problem .. waited .. said that so far there is no fresh firmware .. In general, hz .. or I didn’t correctly think .... or the operator didn’t understand me .. Do they monitor everything at all? her caliper / developed. or all "don't care"

Post has been editediMaks-RS - 26.09.17, 09:11
emtec2004
Message#19
26.09.17, 19:27
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 07.06.14
3Q Q-pad MT0724B

Tell me please, there is a silicone case on it, I can not find it?
toropygin3
Message#20
01.10.17, 08:26
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Check in: 03.09.13

I found a protective glass specially for this device (it is even written on the package). But also on the packaging it is said that it is 2D, not 2.5D.
There is even an explanation below that it will be pasted just before the rounding.
Whether to glue it, who thinks what? If so, will it last long? After all, if I understood correctly, then if it is not 2.5 then it will come off quickly.
Packaging looksSo

Post has been editedtoropygin3 - 01.10.17, 08:28
interpreis
Message#21
01.10.17, 14:56
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 01.10.17

Greetings. Everything in this device is like norms except one - wifi is cut down by itself. It helps only off and wifi on. But this is not an option. I bought two identical devices for my daughters. Both have a problem. What is interesting is it floating. Maybe in 2 minutes it will fall off and maybe half an hour - an hour to work stably. I rummaged through all possible settings - hard rezet - on off everything that was possible. Router is OK - 2 of my smarts and samarth wives fly without shutdowns. I ask those who have the same device - drive wifi. Maybe not only my problem.
Thank.

24 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 15:27