Dell inspiron 7567 - Discussion | [notebook] windows 10 | 15.6 "| intel core i5 7300HQ | 8GB RAM

Rep: (0)
Dell Inspiron 7567 - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
windows 10 | 15.6 "| intel core i5 7300HQ | 8GB
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Specifications
Gtx 1050 4gb video memory
additional information
Very beautiful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 03.01.19, 22:21

When disassembling, I found that the chip indicated by the arrow in the photo is not closed by the cooler lid, has neither thermal paste nor thermal pad. Question: What kind of chip is this?
Does he need cooling?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedjerbery - 22.11.18, 12:48

Rep: (9)
The people, there is such a laptop.
They replaced the old SSD, a new one ... before that they made an image and restored it to a new SSD. After that, Dell SupportAssist OS Recovery stopped starting when I pressed F12.
As Dell recommended, I downloaded their utility ... she downloaded the Windows image and downloaded it to a USB flash drive, then we boot from the USB flash drive and she completely removed the partitions and any references about Dell SupportAssist OS Recovery.
Does anyone have a factory image of the entire disk, lay out plz. I would like to return Dell SupportAssist OS Recovery when loading the laptop.

Rep: (9)
* jerbery
Dell is not a Chinese craftsmanship. Not asus, and especially Acer and the like.
If it was done there from the factory, then everything is fine there. Do not climb there and check for the manufacturer, as for other Chinese. As they say - do not interfere with the car :)

* jerbery , But it seems that it should cool, but what, the percent and video card are not removable there?

Rep: (1)
* roy7 ,
roy7 @ 7.12.18, 21:24 *
But it seems that it should cool, but what, percent and video card are not removable there?

No, not removable, soldered to the motherboard ...

Rep: (1)
Jerbery @ 11/22/18, 12:46 PM*
When disassembling, I found that the chip indicated by the arrow in the photo is not closed by the cooler lid, has neither thermal paste nor thermal pad. Question: What kind of chip is this?
Does he need cooling?

This is a hub and yes it heats up, and yes it needs cooling, but manufacturers do not consider it necessary to cool it, because they do not want you to use the same laptop for half a life))) There is a full video on YouTube about dumping and replacing laptop hubs. ..

Rep: (4)
Good day,
Maybe someone has the same bug:
Sometimes the computer freezes the screen - the sound goes on, the picture is standing, or when working in AutoCAD it will freeze. You insert the charge - everything is ok (you can even insert, get the charge and also hangs). The battery is full.
Tell me how to get rid of this ailment.
Thanks in advance: thank_you:

Rep: (8)
* dasertgt, I also notice this, although my laptop is always connected to charging.
I suspect not hardware, but software (specifically, Windows 10, there were no such problems with Windows 7 and Linux).
Although, we can talk about different bugs ..

Rep: (36)
Installed trotlestop, did undervolting. It seems to work. But the program has many more switches, the question is - what else can be useful there to turn on / off additional items?

Sometimes the computer freezes the screen - the sound goes,

The same problem, I’ve been fighting for half a year already. I didn’t find any particularly good solutions, I sin on the audio driver, there are some bugs with it all the time. Some of the older versions came up although the friezes stopped. But the brakes in the system are still noticeable.
Before that, I simply pulled out inserted the charging and everything was turned off.

Hello! Friends here's a question:
In the Furmark test with FHD and x8 smoothing.
The video card warms up to 57 on the move and then slowly grows at one degree to 73 within 10 minutes.
FPS - 21-23 frames.
Configuration.
7700HQ
GTX1050 ti
16 gb ram
ssd + hdd

Is this a normal result? because I look at inter similar configurations without anti-aliasing from 40 FPS.

Rep: (26)
* Solne4nii,
it will not be enough .. and heats for a long time like that ..

Rep: (378)
JMTyler @ 08/13/19, 12:18*
it will not be enough .. and heats for a long time like that ..
Most likely due to smoothing. Without it, the GPU consumes much more power and easily rests on Power Limit.

Help me find the engineering bios for this model! mail [email protected]

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 09:59