> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

8 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Huawei Y6 - Firmware
Used firmware
What custom firmware is right for you?
LineageOS (7.1) [ 28 ] ** [45,16%]
Resurrection Remix (7.1) [ 6 ] ** [9,68%]
Slim (7.1) [ 10 ] ** [16,13%]
CyanogenMod 12 (5.1) [ 8 ] ** [12,9%]
CyanogenMod 13 (6.0) [ 6 ] ** [9,68%]
CrDroid (7.1) [ 2 ] ** [3,23%]
ViperOS (7.1) [ 2 ] ** [3,23%]
Total votes: 62

angelokofficial
Message#1
02.08.17, 17:46
Always ready!
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 875
Check in: 16.11.14
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Huawei Y6 - Firmware
Attached Imagescale (SCL-L01, SCL-L02, SCL-L03, SCL-L04, SCL-L21, SCL-U31, SCC-U21)
Description | Discussion � | Firmware | Unlocking Huawei & Honor Device Downloader

Important information
Talk model Y6 Pro isHERE
Y6 and Y6 Pro are different models.

Before flashing or doing something like this, always backup your current firmware and other important sections. No one is responsible for your dead / broken phone.
Drivers and Utilities
Huawei Y6 Drivers- drivers for the phone.
HiSuite- The official software for working with Huawei phones from under the PC on Windows.
AdbandAdb driver- a tool for working with the device on the Android system + program to safely install adb drivers.
Detailed video from me on installing drivers ADB
Huawei Update Extractor- unpacking, packing and viewing the contents of UPDATE.APP.
® Flashify- a wonderful utility on Android for flashing partitions, etc.
Instructions

There may be irrelevant information! Please, specify everything about the bootloader in a special topic for this, a lot of time has passed since the instructions were written and I personally cannot help, because I don’t use Huawei / Honor devices, but for some questions about this device you can contact me in QMS, maybe together we will solve your problem.

Detailed video from me on installing drivers ADB
Loader and FRP
A separate topic on unlocking bootloaders on Huawei.

The only way to unlock the bootloader (very short)
Get the unlock code and run adb. We put the device into fastboot mode and write to adb:
fastboot oem unlock your_code

After unlocking, a reset will occur!
Example
Attached Image
Get bootloader unlock code
Move onthis linkand accept individuals. agreement. Then we register in Huawei Club after registration, fill in the fields according to the device (I think it is not difficult). After filling you will receive an unlock code. It happens that you will be told that the server is overloaded, then try to get the code through a letter or a hotline. Further, I think there should be no problems. We unlock the bootloader via ADB and as a result we get a complete reset (or more precisely, to the factory settings) and an unlocked bootloader.
You can see if there is an effect by going into fastboot mode. At the bottom there will be a line "phone = unlocked", if instead of it it is written "locked", it means you did not do it the right way, or you did not unlock the bootloader at all :)
Unlocking the "for developers" menu and disabling FRP
Poke onbuild numberin the "About phone" settings.
That is how the L01 opened the developer mode.
We go into developer mode and somewhere at the top there should be a feature with frp disabled. Disable factory lock manufacturer (or something like that, I do not remember). Then go to fastboot and check that the string frp = unlocked is green.
The way to bypass the FRP protection at the entrance to the account
Another way to bypass
If the bootloader locked in on an unknown code
Things are bad. This could happen, usually, when flashing the drain, or thanks to your pens. Many and I will advise you to pull the code through the prog DC_Unlocker (for a fee) or through the SC desk,
who deal with unlocking the boot, unlinking from operators, etc. There is a lot of information on the Internet about it. It is unlikely that you will be able to unlock it yourself / for free, since the code from the site will not be accepted.
Official firmware
How to flash the official firmware EMUI
0. You need to have a standard EMUI recovery and archive unpacker to get UPDATE.APP (you can do this on a PC)
1. You need to download the archive with UPDATE.APP at the link above.
2. We unpack and throw UPDATE.APP into the dload folder on the flash drive / phone memory.
3. We backup our data at will and turn off the phone.
4. Clamp three buttons at once (power button, sound + button and sound button -)
5. Must go progress in percent. We are waiting for the full installation and restart.
6. Rejoice.
Method for removing gapps on SCL-L21
With Titaniun Backup. And that is not the first time.
Possible response from the operator
Shot on a SCL-L01. I unlocked the bootloader, I asked for it on the off, rolled the TV and flashed the cyan. Everything, symlock is removed. :)
Checked with my friend with the same device.
If the symlock still does not appear, repeat the procedure with transitions to the firmware. We sew off the firmware and again put the cyan. And so on until the symlock is removed.
Actual and fast way to decouple from the operator (for a fee)
Work method for decoupling from the operator

Understood, finally, with the decoupling from the velcom. The actual way from the header is unlikely to help many, since the key to the operator is tied to the phone and to IMEI. Unlink is easy and fast.but paid. There are no free ways yet.
  1. Come onhttp://unlocki.by
  2. Find in the list Y6
  3. Get acquainted with the conditions and methods of unbinding. Contact details are listed on the right in order to contact this person.
  4. We unsubscribe to him, pay and untie him in the way that suits you. The cost of 10 BYR.
Flashing firmware through TWRP
Stock and custom recovery
How to enter fastboot
can be through adb
adb reboot bootloader

It is possible through the terminal, for example through Termux, the usual built-in (on custom firmware), or through the terminal in TWRP. Team below.
reboot bootloader

Or reboot there via TWRP by clicking on the item in the reboot menu.
Install TWRP
How to remove standard recovery from UPDATE.APP
Download UPDATE.APP from the header for L21 and pull out the recovery utility thereHuawei Update Extractor.
Restore / Split
Phone recovery with stock recovery
If "Recovery image verify failed" and the bootloader is locked
Tweaks and stuff
xEMUI - xposed module with tweaks for the EMUI shell
Login to ProjectMenu
How to make a status bar painting like in AOSP on EMUI
Official firmware
Do not flash the firmware below if you do not want to lose any important features from the current one. No one is responsible for your actions on the phone. Always backup your original stock.

Some firmware may remove from the site huavei. The reason is unknown to me, if possible, I do fastboot builds and upload.
Firmware can be downloaded from this site:http://huawei-firmware.com

EMUI 3.1
>SCL-L01

[Greece] [C432B150] ������ ��� �������� ����� fastboot download

>SCL-L21 [Russian] [C10B130CUSTC10D003]
>SCL-L21 [Russian][C10B130] Fastboot firmware build

>SCL-U31 [English] [C185B140]
>SCL-U31 [Tanzania] [C900B130CUSTC185D002]

>SCC-U21 [Other] [C900B150CUSTC636D005]
Custom firmware
If you need the most stable and fast firmware, then install Lineage 14.1

LineageOS 15
LineageOS 14.1
crDroid
ViperOS
Resurrection Remix builds
Build CyanogenMod
Slim 7
C185B140 Mod Lite Firmware for SCL-U31
SailfishOS for SCL-L21
AOKP Nougat
XenonHD
#DroidOnTime

Solving error 7 with firmware
Sit at the PC. We open the archive with the firmware through any archiver (I recommend Winrar or 7zip). In the archive with the firmware we go along the wayMETA-INF / com / google / android /and find the fileupdate-script. We pull it somewhere, for example on the desktop. Open it with any text editor, I recommend using notepad ++. I show by example notepad ++. Just to the left of the text field you will see numbers. These are strings. Find the number 1 and click on it. The line should start atassert. Delete it and save it. Throw the file back to the archive(to the same place as the original file!). We throw the firmware on the phone and flash it. If everything was done correctly, progress will go.
Recovery
EMUI Recovery (SCL-L01)

Team Win Recovery Project 3.1.1
Team Win Recovery Project 3.1.0
Team Win Recovery Project3.0.3
Team Win Recovery Project 3.0.2
Team Win Recovery Project 2.8.7

Modified versions of TWRP by ajrys

It happened that some people in TWRP do not touch the screen / are not pressed at once and so on. Try different versions of tvrp, should help.
Root
EMUI firmware:

Method 1
We use the program Kingroot.
Version 4.9.6 is suitable for many models. If you can't get a root, thendo not writeIn the topic that life has cracked, but try to unlock the bootloader and try to root. You can also try to upgrade to the official firmware from the header (currently suitable for L01) and try. Sooner or later you will succeed.
NEW!Method 2
If TWRP is installed, then we just flashMagisk. We get a working root and some other buns (more in the subject). The most optimal way.

Post has been editedangelokofficial - 16.01.19, 04:28
Reason for editing: Editing
veryfunny
Message#22
18.09.17, 10:05
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 54
Check in: 20.08.09
HTC Desire SV

I have SCL-L21. I tried to put on the nougat - LOS, and RR. Yes, great, 7 android, a bunch of chips and buns.
But! Glitches with a camera, echoes of the callers, and the proximity sensor that does not always work (several times put the call on hold with the ear) - I had to stay on CM12.1.
It is also not perfect (but lost on the cloned Kate Mobile), but really the most stable.
grek.volski
Message#23
19.09.17, 08:33
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 03.01.17

Angelok_2014 Does not go into fastboot on buttons: (and Flashify requires root rights ...
angelokofficial
Message#24
19.09.17, 13:13
Always ready!
[offline]

Messages 875
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

* grek.volski,
So get a root.

--------------------
I'm tired
but)
ptw1
Message#25
19.09.17, 22:24
User
[offline]

Messages 85
Check in: 19.09.13

Guys skinte stock recovery for U31,
I stitched with a fool without unlocking the bootloader
zeleneev
Message#26
19.09.17, 22:32
User
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 65
Check in: 13.04.16

The people began to hang the phone. What kind of custom to put desirable android from 6.0 scl-l21
ptw1
Message#27
20.09.17, 06:14
User
[offline]

Messages 85

Guys skinte stock recovery for U31,
I stitched with a fool without unlocking the bootloader

Recovery got out of the official firmware, after locking the bootloader five times the interface was loaded and, as luck would have it, the last time I threw the recovery onto a USB flash drive, I refused to boot via the program and root to flash.

Further :

Zax_89 @ 07/18/16, 12:33*
I'll tell you how I recovered a dead phone, which only has fastboot and nothing else.
First you need to flash recovery, but the problem is to find it, as a result, I’ve read that there is an official utility of Huawei Update Extractor, which unpacks update.app and it just has everything you need ... unpack, upload the recovery to your phone via fastboot and We sew the phone through 3 buttons with preloading the official firmware into the folder on the dload flash drive.
The phone will flash and everything will work))

I put Adb Run, fastboot did not find the program itself.

The body on the command line on the reboot responds, it naturally stops on the flashbutton screen, there is a connection, before that Google made the driver backgrounds.

In the description it is indicated to put the image in the Bin / fastboot folder in the Adb Run program, I do not see the fastboot folder, it does not write the right path in the line, it will not find the file.
Recovery name - recovery, how to win tell me?

or is there another program for fastboot

Post has been editedptw1 - 20.09.17, 06:23
lupach
Message#28
20.09.17, 10:26
User
[offline]

Messages 86
Check in: 27.10.10

* zeleneev, Hello.Shey any, they are all equally buggy (for L21). If you are not a masochist, everything will be back to the stock. B)
angelokofficial
Message#29
20.09.17, 12:40
Always ready!
[offline]

Messages 875
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

* zeleneev
LineageOS, Slim 7. Fly to L01 with 1GB of memory.
or is there another program for fastboot

Use the original ADB from Google from the cap. I do not understand the question, can be more specific and understandable language?

--------------------
I'm tired
but)
ptw1
Message#30
20.09.17, 18:24
User
[offline]

Messages 85

Angelok_2014 @ 09/20/17, 12:40*
Use the original ADB from Google from the cap. I do not understand the question, can be more specific and understandable language?

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

I'm trying to flash the stock recovery back, it does not work, I attach the screen, there are no firmware responding to the teams

Post has been editedOXALIS - 20.09.17, 19:15
Reason for editing: 3.8, spoiler
lupach
Message#31
20.09.17, 20:38
User
[offline]

Messages 86

ptw1
Message#32
20.09.17, 21:39
User
[offline]

Messages 85

thanks, but the body doesn't load,
I saved the recovery mode, I had to load the stock while it was loading.

Here's a quote, how did he do it?

Zax_89 @ 07/18/16, 12:33 *
I'll tell you how I recovered a dead phone, which only has fastboot and nothing else.
First you need to flash recovery, but the problem is to find it, as a result, I’ve read that there is an official utility of Huawei Update Extractor, which unpacks update.app and it just has everything you need ... unpack, upload the recovery to your phone via fastboot and We sew the phone through 3 buttons with preloading the official firmware into the folder on the dload flash drive.
The phone will flash and everything will work))
Zmey2010
Message#33
21.09.17, 09:09
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1468
Check in: 09.11.10
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200

Good day to all. The morning began with a problem. No Google application starts. Everywhere the same thing: I could not connect to Google Play services.
With the body absolutely did nothing. .SCL L21
Firmware native.
Ruth is worth xs how much
All possible options have already tried.
In the plant to dump is not an option.
Thank you all in advance for your help.

--------------------
HUAWEI Owners Club
SAMSUNG GALAXY MEGA 6.3, ANDROID 4.4.2
ptw1
Message#34
21.09.17, 09:27
User
[offline]

Messages 85

Can you make a local update from the phone menu?

The file on the SD of the official firmware sees

Is this firmware from the cap for the RF suitable?

SCL-U31 [English] [C185B140]

Post has been editedptw1 - 21.09.17, 10:11
ptw1
Message#35
21.09.17, 12:29
User
[offline]

Messages 85

Zmey2010 @ 09.21.17, 09:09*
Everywhere the same thing: I could not connect to Google Play services.

Well, update these services, download,
somewhere you have a lock on them.
This is not a firmware but Google software.

Post has been editedptw1 - 21.09.17, 12:31
ptw1
Message#36
21.09.17, 15:28
User
[offline]

Messages 85

I try SCL-U31 [English] [C185B140]
three buttons, with the phone menu, writes Files to install the software to confirm, confirm the body simply turns on,
How to flash the official one?
sorry for the stupid questions :)
On the topic I realized that only through the recovery, but the recovery modes are all such key ones, I did not find a normal one, they hang, it is not possible to do anything.

Post has been editedptw1 - 21.09.17, 17:03
lupach
Message#37
21.09.17, 20:58
User
[offline]

Messages 86

* ptw1Try TWRP 2.8.7

Attached files

Attached fileTWRP_Huawei_Y6_SCL-L21.zip(12.49 MB)

Post has been editedlupach - 21.09.17, 21:15
angelokofficial
Message#38
22.09.17, 01:23
Always ready!
[offline]

Messages 875
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

* ptw1,
For flashing any partitions, including recovery, the bootloader must be unlocked. If it is not possible to flash the drain through three buttons, flush it through fastboot (unpacking the system.img, boot.img files from UPDATE.APP and flashing them through fastboot flash) or via TV from the header. Drivers on ADB through the program are installed only with the running system on the phone and with usb debugging enabled. For flashing partitions from under the system, you can use the Flashify program (in the header). In general, U31 is some kind of problematic model, even with L21 there were no such probes. Although I sin on your pens. You can unsubscribe to me in HP if you want or inTelegram

* Zmey2010
Repeat clean for a long time to help. What various options have you tried?

Post has been editedAngelok_2014 - 22.09.17, 01:29

--------------------
I'm tired
but)
ptw1
Message#39
22.09.17, 10:04
User
[offline]

Messages 85

ptw1, Try TWRP 2.8.7

tried the same hang
Angelok_2014 @ 09.22.17, 01:23*
For flashing partitions from under the system, you can use the Flashify program (in the header). In general, U31 is some kind of problematic model, even with L21 there were no such probes. Although I sin on your pens. You can unsubscribe to me in HP if you want or in Telegram

bootloader unlocked,
Flashify is worth it, I changed the recovery for it, I saw only the recovery firmware and boot.img or other sections in the menu?
Yes, I'll try through fastboot, I'll write if it does not work

Post has been editedptw1 - 22.09.17, 10:04
Zmey2010
Message#40
22.09.17, 10:26
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1468
Check in: 09.11.10
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200

Angelok_2014 updated this miracle service. Demolished and put the older version. Unfortunately, I could not delete data through the settings, because when I click on the erase button, it flies out of the settings menu. I installed the old version, the problem was partially solved. In the sense that some mail-type mail programs work. But in the notification line constantly hangs the inscription that services do not plow and they need to be updated. Update, stop working completely.
It became so for no reason at all. In the evening I looked at a couple of youtube vidos, and in the morning it was already a pipe.
And when services are started but do not work correctly, half of the programs stupidly hang on startup. Example: root explorer, kiwi kosh, opera. As soon as the services are forcibly turned off, the programs start to work as they should. It is of course possible to install the system cleanly, but maybe someone will share a working app with the working fluid? For the sample, so to speak. SCL-L21 C10B130 I really do not want a lot of time to spend on firmware and recovery.

--------------------
HUAWEI Owners Club
SAMSUNG GALAXY MEGA 6.3, ANDROID 4.4.2
angelokofficial
Message#41
22.09.17, 13:53
Always ready!
[offline]

Messages 875
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

* Zmey2010
Strange, try to put the firmware from the cap. A lot of time will not have to spend, if done according to the instructions, for everything is long overdue. But I do not recommend flashing through stock recovery, better through fastboot.

--------------------
I'm tired
but)
Huawei

8 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 10:07 PM