> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

700 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Xiaomi Mi Max 2 - MIUI Firmware
dantist_140
Message#1
31.07.17, 13:51
Angry doctor!
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 10759
Check in: 07.06.10
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

Xiaomi Mi Max 2- MIUI firmware
PictureXiaomi Mi Max 2 (oxygen)
Description | Purchase �| Discussion � | Accessories � | Marriage and Repair � | Club owners Xiaomi Mi Max 2 � | Mi Account � | Unlocking XIAOMI bootloaders �
MIUI firmware � | Custom firmware � |Custom kernels �| Modification and decorations � | Order table for fashion and jewelry for MIUI firmware � | Power consumption (autonomy) � | Camera talk � | Configure Notifications � |

Important information and announcements!

ATTENTION:
  • Before any of your actions, you should carefully deal with all the instructions and drivers!
    Without drivers and full understanding of the instructions, it is not recommended to do anything with the phone! There will only be more problems!

Important announcements:
How to ask questions in the topic and why posts are deleted?
  • When writing a question, try to formulate a question or answer so that it is understandable to the other forum participants. Avoid flooding, philosophizing, lyrical digressions. It is very important that you indicate as detailed information about your problem as possible:
    • What is it?
    • What led to her?
    • What actions to address it you have taken?
    • Firmware versions before and after the update. Loader statuses before and after. Recovery Status: TWRP or Stock?
    • Other additional information that may help in solving your problem. (Screenshots, third-party versions, frequency of development, etc.)

• If you notice that your postdeleted , you should not write about it and / or ask in the topic. Most likely the post was deleted for one or several reasons below:
    • The answer to your question is in the cap -

������� ����������� ����������� �� �� ������� ���������� �� ����� ��������. � ��������� ��� � ���������� �� ��������. download

• The answer to your question has been discussed in the subject repeatedly.It is worth using the search on the topic.
    • Your post is offtopic in this topic -think whether you came here? Perhaps there is a more appropriate topic for your question.
    • So you should not write posts like: "Hooray, I was all done cool." ; "When will the update come?"; "What's new?"; etc. -This is a flood and makes it difficult to find useful information in the subject.

Drivers and Utilities

Drivers
Utilities

Firmware

Information:
Official firmware

Latest current version :
  1. | MIUI10| Android 7.1.1 |GD: | 9.5.30 : fastboot image / recovery zip - page on the forummiui
  2. | MIUI10| Android 7.1.1 |GD: | 9.5.23 : fastboot image / recovery zip - page on the forummiui
  3. | MIUI10| Android 7.1.1 |GD: | 9.5.16 : fastboot image / recovery zip - page on the forummiui

Archive of official firmwareMIUI for Mi Max 2 . All versions here!

Mirrors of firmware on Mail.Ru:

Localized firmware

Localized firmware download pages:

Mirrors:

Author firmware

Instructions
TWRP, Kernels, modems.
SuperSU / Magisk
Cap updates

31.05.19 : Added firmware

20.04.19 : Added firmware
09.03.19 : Added:
01.03.19 : Added firmware:
29.01.19 : Added firmware:
25.01.19 : Added firmware
23.01.19 : Added firmware:
19.01.19 :
Changed spoiler Official firmware. Now there will be 3 latest versions. The rest is removed in the archive:Archive of official firmwareMIUI for Mi Max 2 . All versions here!
Added firmware:
29.12.18 : Added firmware:
12/21/18: Added firmware
07.12.18 : Added firmware
02.12.18 : Added firmware
27.11.18 : Added firmware
20.11.18 : Added to Drivers and Utilities :
17.11.18 : Added firmware
09.11.18 : Added firmware
05.11.18 : Added firmware:
26.10.18 : Added:
20.10.18 : Added firmware:
14.10.18 : Added to Drivers and Utilities :
13.10.18 : Added firmware
22.09.18 : Added firmware:
15.09.18 : Added
08.09.18 : Added firmware:
02.09.18 : Added firmware
16.08.18 : Added firmware
03.08.18 : Added firmware:
29.07.18 : Added firmware:
19.07.18 :
16.07.18 : Added firmware
12.07.18 :
20.06.18 :
01.06.18:
09.05.18:
  • Updated mirrors xiaomi.eu, MultiRom, MiuiPro to versions Weekly: 8.4.26 , Stable: 9.5.5 .

27.04.18 :
21.04.18 : Added firmware
17.04.18 :
16.04.18 :
  • Added mirrors: MiuiPro 8.4.12 : Yandex.Disk / Google drive
  • Updated mirrorsxiaomi.eu, MultiRom and MiuiProup to versionWeekly: 8.4.12

01.04.18:
  • Updated mirrors on Global Developer: 8.3.22
  • Updated mirrors onxiaomi.eu, MultiRom, MiuiProup version up versionWeekly: 8.3.29

29.03.18:
18.03.18 :
  • Updated mirrors MultiRom, MiuiPro and xiaomi.eu up to version Weekly: 8.3.15 , Stable: 9.5.1 .

11.03.18 :
01.03.18:
  • Updated Magisk to v16 version

02.02.18 : Added firmware
26.01.18 :
  • Updated mirrors xiaomi.eu and MiuiPro up to version Weekly 8.1.25
  • Added firmware MiuiPro8.1.25 : Yandex.Disk

20.01.18 :
17.01.18:
16.01.18: Added firmware
05.01.18: Added by
04.01.18: Added by
27.12.17: Added instructions:
26.12.17:
25.12.17:
20.12.17:
18.12.17:
  • Reworked section drivers and utilities. Added ADB QPST, QDLoader + HS USB, XiaoMiTools.

16.12.17:
15.12.17:
14.12.17:
  • Completely rewritten cap. Removed unnecessary and repetitive.

For questions about changing / adding something in the header, contact the curator of the topic inQMS !
[User activity in the subject]

Post has been editeddantist_140 - 31.05.19, 22:32
KOCMOHABT
Message#2
19.06.17, 09:38
KG / AM
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1616
Check in: 25.04.06
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

Kmatveyn @ 06/19/17, 07:46*
Does anyone have information about the firmware and getting the root?

who has that ...
disclaimer: something rumble, blame themselves, etc.

addition:
0) whatever, something is to flash the unofficial of the recovery, then you need a custom recovery.
1) what to doonlyRoute to perform: paragraph 4, 10, 12 (only superSyu), 13
2) firmware can be selectedanyactual, and not the one that was originally indicated.
3) SuperSu take version2.82

Items:
0) disable fingerprint and screen lock, etc.
1) dorequestIn Xiaomi to unlock the bootloader
1a) the reason for unlocking is writing in English: "I want to install custom firmware, etc."
1b) waiting for approval before 24-72-xx hours.

2) download the MiFlashUnlock program to unlock, the old version does not pay for the elapsed time from the moment of receiving approval and sews immediately.
2a) follow the program instructions and unlock the bootloader

3) download TWRP
4) download SuperSu and write to the root of the phone
5) swingxiaomi.eu_multi_MiMAX2_V8.5.10.0.NDDCNED_v8-7.1 firmwareand write to the root of the phone

6) flash the new recovery "fastboot flash recovery twrp_max2.img"
7) overload the phone to a new recovery: hold down the "volume +" and execute the command "fastboot boot twrp_max2.img", or turn off the phone first, and press and hold the "volume +" and then turn on the phone
8) when you first boot, we agree with TWRP and do the svayp to the right.
9) select the item will reboot into Recovery and again we reboot into recovery
10) boot into recovery
11) threeData, cache and dalwick except Internal storage and system -
12) select the files for the firmware: add the firmware file + add the SuperSu file and sew.
13) three cash and dalwick
14) overload into systems (ie, normal mode)
15) first time loaded for a long time
16) profit

Files

Post has been editedKOCMOHABT - 23.08.17, 15:45
Reason for editing: Added addons

--------------------
Stars - cold toys (c) Lukyanenko
MIUI global 7.10.19
KOCMOHABT
Message#3
31.07.17, 14:41
KG / AM
[offline]

Messages 1616
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

Firmware of any official firmware "for dummies", inexperienced, as well as beginners
withblockedornot blockedloader
Only for official firmwareChinese, orglobal

Disclaimer: in all the jambs you are to blame for yourself, and you do everything at your own peril and risk.

Using XiaoMiTool:

The necessary conditions:
1. Closed or Open Bootloader
2. USB DATA cable
3. Before you start: Prevent driver signing on Windows 7/8/10 64-Bit
4. Install Mi Flash Tool - to bypass any glitches bootloader
5. Enable USB Debugging - Settings>Advanced settings>Developer Mode>USB Debug - enable (To activate Developer Mode, go to Settings>About phone>Click 7 times on MIUI version>Now you are a developer)
6. The battery must be charged more than 50%.
7. Excellent wifi internet connection.
From me: 4 did not do the point, everything started fine, etc.

Pumping:
1. XioMiTool_0.4.0.exe.zip

Using XiaoMiTool with pictures, 22 steps.
1. Download "XioMiTool_0.4.0.exe.zip", unzip and install. And then run.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

2. ClickI understandto get started.
Attached Image

3. Connect the phone to the computer using a USB cable.
Attached Image

4. The program will start its search.
Attached Image

5. When found, choose it.
Attached Image

6. Select YES if you have an encrypted device, NO if not, if you do not know then press YES.
Attached Image

7. The program will reboot the phone and automatically determine its configuration.
Attached Image

8. Then the program will check the available firmware.
Attached Image

9. And show them a listhere is my screenshot of the choice for Mi Max 2, then the native screenshots for 4X
Attached Image

10. Select the firmware you want to install.
Attached Image

11. Confirmation of the choice of firmware.
Attached Image

12. Pumping starts automatically.
Attached Image

13. The Recovery stock will be launched and its firmware started.
Attached Image

14. Profit installed.
Attached Image

15. A restart will begin, sometimes long. and ask about USB debugging - answer YES.
Attached Image

16. When complete, click "Ok Done".
Attached Image

17. Now the download of the firmware previously selected will begin.
Attached Image

18. When it is pumped out, the phone will reboot into recovery.
Attached Image

19. Stock Recovery will begin installing the firmware.
Attached Image

20. You are informed that the firmware is complete.
Attached Image

21. Donat for developer
Attached Image

22. Sample firmware with MIUI 8 Global Stable V8.2.10.0.MAMMIEA at MIUI 8 China Developer 7.7.20 (for 4x)
Attached Image

From me:
I reached the page with the choice of firmware, step 9. Then I did not start flashing, because everything works perfectly.

List of firmware for mi MAX 2
Attached Image

Post has been editeddantist_140 - 07.01.19, 18:18
Reason for editing: In the header

--------------------
MIUI global 7.10.19
devserg
Message#4
31.07.17, 22:21
Questions? In Guadeloupe!
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 8341
Check in: 28.07.10
Samsung Galaxy S10 + Exynos 8 GB

M
We move to subsectionXiaomi
Fruitful discussion!

--------------------
We checked - the fetal unreliable, do not trust them! (c) "Electronics"
KOCMOHABT
Message#5
31.07.17, 23:12
KG / AM
[offline]

Messages 1616
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

on xdahave writtencause of lossIMEI:

NEVER RESTORE THE FIRMWARE SECTION IN TWRP, otherwise you will lose IMEI

Treatment:Full flashing of any stable firmware via MiFlash.

Post has been editedKOCMOHABT - 31.07.17, 23:36
Reason for editing: section name

--------------------
MIUI global 7.10.19
destroyer71
Message#6
01.08.17, 13:03
Ordo ab chao
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 4064
Check in: 15.01.13

KOCMOHABT @ 08/01/17, 01:12*
NEVER RESTORE THE FIRMWARE SECTION IN TWRP, otherwise you will lose IMEI

A little disagree. Today brought the animal. I broke it under my akk without problems in a couple of minutes. Installed TWRP. It was 8.5.4.0. Backup Next came the experiments. Established weekly 7.7.20. They drove min 10. The owner of the device did not work. I made a backup. I asked Miuipro 7.7.20. After a small yuzanya demolished. Backup and this firmware. Install xiaomi.eu. Backup Install LOS. Then there were rollbacks to various backups (full rollback, including firmware). As a result, there is no connection. Imei in place. I drove all the backups, the problem remained. It is treated to a disgrace simply. A separate modem is sewn on top and ... the connection is in place. I encountered a similar problem on the first max (and not only me). It is not necessary to sew a full firmware, just roll the modem from above. This is with regard to the loss of communication when restoring a full backup.
ByIMEI. A completely different problem. Why then no one even asked this question.EFS backup is top priorityThat everyone should do before various manipulations with the device. At the rallyIMEI no flashingwill not help. Modem is in any set of firmware.Modemst1 / 2- this is (conditionally) settingsSIM1 / 2, butFSG- this is, just, backupEFS. These are OEM sections and are recorded once at the factory. With firmware (in the normal sense), these sections are not affected.
Pressing the Restore QCN service menu, the device erases partitionsmodemst1 / 2takes settings from the sectionFSGand creates newmodemst1 / 2. I recommend to do it to everyone. There are several ways.QPST , Partitions Backup + via terminal
No TWRP will restore the "fallen" numbers.. No need to entertain your hopes. Ways tested and not once.
Everything written, IMHO. Just come from personal experience. Everyone is free to act on their own

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 15.12.17, 07:15
Reason for editing: Corrected formatting, highlighted important.

--------------------
JustACat
Message#7
01.08.17, 17:25
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1075
Check in: 04.03.11
Xiaomi Mi Mix 6/256

* destroyer71,Can I have a couple of novice questions for you or anyone who is in the know / ready to answer? (basically everything concerns xiaomi.eu anyway)
1) you gave a link to xiaomi.eu at mi-globe.com, but you can also take from the topic of xiaomi.eu itself from here:https://xiaomi.eu/comm…-20-last-miui-8.40847/- right? Just download from there (with sorforge) weekly.
2) in the xiaomi.eu installation topic, there are links to your TWRP and Su (not like in the header), so what were you using (I downloaded, compared by the amounts, they are different from those)?
3) Is it possible to flash Magisk instead of Southeast Sulinkfrom the xiaomi.eu installation topic? Always used SuperSu, but wanted a "new" :)
4) if the mazhisk does not burn out, how will it be better to proceed? Reflash the firmware xiaomi.eu and again on top of SuperSu? And then the mazhisk is there in the core, as far as I understand, it picks.

*) Or, instead of all this, simply “concoct†the assembly on mi-globe.com right away, including through what expert settings I want (including the mazhisk)?

If any of the questions are not the right address, then please.

Post has been editedJustACat - 01.08.17, 17:38

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Mix 6/256 (mi-globe 9.5.1.0)
Xiaomi R3G (OpenWrt / LEDE why)
Xiaomi Amazfit bip (1.1.2.05 stock + 3.4.4 Lolex)
JustACat
Message#8
01.08.17, 22:42
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1075
Check in: 04.03.11
Xiaomi Mi Mix 6/256

Can someone helpwhat did I do after receiving the phone (fastcheck, unlock, backups, firmwareon xiaomi.eu):
- Logged in with your Mi account (which you received permission in advance (Unlocking the boot XIAOMI (Post ilya0103 # 45910388)) to unlock the bootloaderhttp://www.miui.com/unlock/apply.php)
- Checked the phone externally and using the engineering menu ("*#*#6484#*#*" (https://xiaominfo.ru/f...zhenernoe-menyu-xiaomi) in the dialer)
- Checked the originality on the site (http://www.mi.com/verify/#imei_en)
- Updated on the proposed system update (stable)
- Unlocked bootloader (Xiaomi Mi Max 2 - Discussion (Post sensamoris # 63554932)).
--- There are nuances, I advise beginners to be additionally guided by this post (Unlock boot XIAOMI (Post scsichnik # 63359408)) in particular this topic (Unlocking XIAOMI bootloaders) at all.
--- What else encountered:
--- * Update to the developer through the "three points" reached only the last, which lies on the MIUI site at the time of the update. If you download some in advance, and the site already has a newer one, then nothing will come out, you need to download the latest one.
--- * If you launched the update, and on the question that the data will be cleared and deleted, canceled (like me, to download the data), then the update file will have to be uploaded to the phone with a new one, that is, the second time with the same file update will not start.
--- After the update, the developer again entered under the same Mi account.
--- Additionally, included in the settings of the phone menu "Developer Mode" (several tapes on "MIUI Version" in "About phone")
--- Enabled "USB debugging" in "Developer Mode"
--- In "Unlock / bootloader status / Mi Unlock" in "Developer mode", tap on the button (there was one wide below, it just got error 86006 on a stable firmware)
--- If my memory serves me, I turned on the "Factory Unlock" in the "Developer Mode" (they say, you need to turn off WiFi for this, I did not turn it off)
--- Checked at the same time how USB debugging works (from the PC in the command line with the command "adb devices" (ADB and all that can be done with it), while on the phone a request for rights for my PC was highlighted, I agreed)
--- And finally withMi Unlock(in modefastboot) unlocked the bootloader (from the second time, after 72 hours)
- Then I asked (https://multirom.me/read.php?tid=227&fid=47) TWRP, taken from the topic header
--- Immediately loaded intoTWRP (TWRP recovery FAQ)
--- Rebooted from it into it again (it disables the system self-erasing there)
--- Made intoTWRPfull backup
--- And flashedSuperSU 2.82(I think it doesn't matter, you can take it from the cap)
- Rebooted to system
--- I made backups in the following manuals (both, there are not many backups):
----1 Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro - MIUI Firmware (OS 5.x - 6.x) (Post PalychRv # 52865691)
----- returned as it was with "setprop sys.usb.config mtp, adb"
----2 Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro - Firmware (Post destroyer71 # 56913711)
--- All backups (including TWRP) sneaked onto the PC and zanachil
- Rebooted toTWRP (TWRP recovery FAQ)
--- Made wipes (including user data)
--- Threw in the phone prepared throughhttp://mi-globe.com/index.php/rom-builder/xiaomi.eu rum with includedMagisk(instead of SuperSU, I wanted so, you can read about Magiskhere) and other things:
Kitchen settings screen
Attached Image
--- stitched thrown rum
- Rebooted to system
--- Download and install the lastMagisk Managerfrom topic (https: //forum.xda-deve…al-systemless-t3473445)
--- I went to customize the phone for myself
Maybe something else will add after ... But for now.
This is not a guide, but only a plan of action with links to information on the topic.
Successes to all, and remember:you do everything at your own peril and risk!

Post has been editedJustACat - 01.08.17, 22:44

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Mix 6/256 (mi-globe 9.5.1.0)
Xiaomi R3G (OpenWrt / LEDE why)
Xiaomi Amazfit bip (1.1.2.05 stock + 3.4.4 Lolex)
KOCMOHABT
Message#9
02.08.17, 14:13
KG / AM
[offline]

Messages 1616
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

Super instruction how to flashofficialfirmware through three points

0) The phone must be charged. And also enabled and configured access to the Internet.
1) Download the firmware you need (for Recovery) in the memory of a smart card or upload it from a PC.
2) Go to Settings ->About phone ->System update.
3) Next, in the update menu, clickthree dots(top right) that may not be visible on a white background, but they are definitely there;)
4) Next menu "Select firmware file" and select the specified folder (in which your downloaded firmware) in it zip file. (name of your firmware) we make tapes on it.

And, well, all you have to screw up is your problems, all at your own peril and risk.

Post has been editedKOCMOHABT - 02.08.17, 20:56
Reason for editing: Raised to cap, deleted off

--------------------
MIUI global 7.10.19
Hanuman1
Message#10
03.08.17, 18:39
User
[offline]

Messages 74
Check in: 07.06.10
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/128

Is there anyone who went through an engineering cable with a button? Is it possible? Thank.
Dikker max
Message#11
03.08.17, 21:50
Experienced
[online]

Messages 461
Check in: 05.02.13

* Hanuman1,
And what is the actual need for a cable, leave a locked boot? or a problem with the firmware as such?

--------------------
"I need new haters-old became my fans" © Z.Ibrahimovic
KOCMOHABT
Message#12
03.08.17, 23:15
KG / AM
[offline]

Messages 1616
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

Hanuman1 @ 03.08.17, 18:39*
Is there anyone who went through an engineering cable with a button?

you can only disassemble the device and sew through a testpoint, the EDL has long been locked
RTFM

--------------------
MIUI global 7.10.19
ElşənAdnan
Message#13
04.08.17, 08:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 135
Check in: 18.11.14

Good day to all dear.
The phone was flashed with MultiRom firmware (Version: 7.7.20). Everything worked fine, except that the phone stopped seeing the internal memory. Tell me, please, how can I fix this problem?
Thank you in advance.
Sinin13
Message#14
04.08.17, 09:10
User
[offline]

Messages 91
Check in: 16.06.12

* ElşənAdnan,
It was also. First, I fixed the stable 8.5.10.0 from the multimode, and then 7.7.20.
bbbor
Message#15
04.08.17, 12:57
Banned
[offline]

Messages 449
Check in: 29.06.11

* ElşənAdnanflash dev off
Then according to the instructions of the SW. Cosmonaut
Vipe is only the date of the davlik cache
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 - Discussion (Post KOCMOHABT # 62483671)
Yesterday I myself flashed a multi

Post has been editedbbbor - 04.08.17, 12:59
electro_vinyl
Message#16
04.08.17, 18:19
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 448
Check in: 17.10.11
Oneplus 5T 6/64

Good evening. How to flash a stable globalku so that the bootloader does not block, and the data is not encrypted? For other devices (RN3Pro, Mi5) there are whole instructions, but in this thread I didn’t find anything :(

--------------------
"I will not talk about people badly, but I will tell only all the good things that I know about everyone" (B. Franklin)
KOCMOHABT
Message#17
04.08.17, 18:42
KG / AM
[offline]

Messages 1616
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

electro_vinyl @ 04.08.17, 18:19*
globalku that the bootloader is not blocked

what would by itself? I did not hear, and that TVRP would not overwrite the stock after official firmware firmware, TVRP warns about this and you need to pull the curtain ... or rather 2 times in a row after firmware, it will reboot into TVRP, each time agreeing with the fix.
electro_vinyl @ 04.08.17, 18:19*
and the data is not encrypted?

Many times I went back there, this was not, can you confuse something?
Chyadt?
A bunch of instructions in a hat ... in any manner.

--------------------
MIUI global 7.10.19
KOCMOHABT
Message#18
04.08.17, 20:00
KG / AM
[offline]

Messages 1616
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

destroyer71 @ 04.08.17, 19:37*
Flies the recovery on the stock,

Of course, if you flash a globalk from TVRP, and immediately boot into the system = farewell TVRP and new keys for the date.

and not through 3 points.

will not work, TVRP will not be able to decrypt the official firmware obtained from three points, or not?

1: Vipe cashe, dalvick,system, data.

IMHO, it is better not to touch the systems, sales Xiaomi herself, it is hard, but the taste and color ....

Post has been editedKOCMOHABT - 04.08.17, 20:04
Reason for editing: derived from three points

--------------------
MIUI global 7.10.19
♦ SERGEY
Message#19
04.08.17, 21:21
🚂🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌
[online]

Messages 5306
Check in: 20.04.12
Redmi Note 7 Pro 6/128

destroyer71 @ 4.08.17, 20:15*
But ... based on personal experience, I always rub it. Still never, on one device did not experience problems with it. Imho

I support. I always wipe everything except the flash where the firmware is.

--------------------
Xiaomi EU 9.5.16
TWRP 3.3.0-0 from Tho
Prepare for the worst and be ready for anything.
irbis69
Message#20
05.08.17, 00:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 220
Check in: 21.12.05
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

People help, it seems stuck. Mi Max2, there was a Global Stabilizer, the bootloader was unlocked. I asked for TVRP, everything is OK. Then I flashed it with cIUIPRO (I’ve been sitting on them for a long time already), and the bootloader got stuck.
Total what we have:
1. The phone does not boot, the boot loader is locked.
2. Unlock does not give, because the phone is not tied to Miakauntu.
3. Through Miflesh 2017.4.25.0, the Chinese developer also does not sew, swears "error: FAILED (remote: device is locked. Cannot erase)
4. Enters the fastboot, the computer sees it.

Where to run?

Post has been editedirbis69 - 08.08.17, 19:13

--------------------
KOCMOHABT
Message#21
05.08.17, 00:37
KG / AM
[offline]

Messages 1616
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

irbis69 @ 08/05/17, 00:31*
remote: device is locked. Cannot erase

until I found this:
Recovery mode is changed. Updating via Recovery will need touse Mi PC Suite
Devices with looked bootloader can not update using Miflash. Users need to unlock bootloader Fastboot ROMs.

Shl
and since the EDL is locked,hereone solution

Post has been editedKOCMOHABT - 05.08.17, 00:42
Reason for editing: about EDL

--------------------
MIUI global 7.10.19
Xiaomi

700 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 12.06.19, 12:25