ZBT-WG3526 - discussion [open-wrt] | Wi-Fi Router: 300Mb \ s - 900Mb \ s + 5x1Gb | 1 x USB 3.0
Firmware Statistics
What firmware do you have on the ZBT-WG3526?
Stock [ 4 ] ** [7,84%]
Openwrt [ 15 ] ** [29,41%]
LEDE [ 11 ] ** [21,57%]
Pandorabox [ 2 ] ** [3,92%]
Padavan [ 19 ] ** [37,25%]
Total votes: 51

Rep: (15)
ZBT-WG3526 Open-Wrt - Discussion
Wi-Fi Router: 2.4GHz (300Mbit \ s) - 5GHz (900Mbit \ s) + 5x1Gbit \ s | USB 3.0 x 1 | SATA x 1 | Internal PCI-e

Attached Image

Description
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

The ZBT-WG3526 wireless router is delivered using MTK (MediaTek), the new MT7621 dual-core network chip with a clock frequency of up to 880 MHz, providing five adaptive Ethernet interfaces 10/100/1000 m, 1x USB 3.0 (external) and in addition to the PCIE SATA Interface!
Specifications
Type: wireless router

Size 235 * 165 * 20mm

Power: 12 VDC, 2.5 A
Connector type: barrel

CPU1: MediaTek MT7621AT (880 MHz, 2 cores)
FLA1: 16 MiB (Winbond W25Q128FVSG)
RAM1: 512 MiB (Nanya NT5CB256M16BP-D1)
Expansion IFs: USB 3.0, SATA, Micro SD Card slot
USB ports: 1
SATA ports: 1
JTAG: yes
Serial: yes

WI1 chip1: MediaTek MT7603E
WI1 802dot11 protocols: bgn
WI1 MIMO config: 2x2: 2
WI1 antenna connector: RP-SMA
WI2 chip1: MediaTek MT7612E
WI2 802dot11 protocols: an + ac
WI2 MIMO config: 2x2: 2
WI2 antenna connector: RP-SMA

ETH chip1: MediaTek MT7621AT
Switch: MediaTek MT7621AT
LAN speed: 10/100/1000
LAN ports: 4
WAN speed: 10/100/1000
WAN ports: 1

abgn + ac

Additional chips
Serial ATA Controller; ASMedia; ASM1062 ;; 1;

Stock bootloader: U-Boot

Stock FW OS: Linux 3.10.14 Ralink SDK

Third party firmware supported: LEDE Project • (List), OpenWrt, Padavan (unofficially)

Default IP address: 192.168.1.1
the IP 192.168.1.1 is used by 989 additional devices
of which 3 are ZBT devices
Default login user: admin
Default login password: admin
admin: admin credentials used by 964 additional devices
of which 2 are ZBT devices

802dot11 OUI: none specified

Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the COMPLAINT button under the messages.

Post has been editedRamsteiner - Yesterday 21:58
Reason for editing: Change IMEI

Here are the guys. I want to purchase this device. Who tried this? For such money, very powerful iron. You can say no competitors.

The Chinese usually suffer from firmware, but then openWRT immediately. : happy:
A very flexible solution, but only for geeks (your Linux, bash, cron} -)). Here I am, and I'm looking for geeks, maybe together we can deal with this miracle of the Chinese industry ...

Post has been editedvarvar87 - 30.07.17, 11:04

Rep: (27)
Hello!

Hereconfigs for compiling padawan on this device. I will periodically compile with the addition of all nonsense. Now there is a compiled one (without SMB / NFS clients - only server parts, without Aria 2 and without Transmission WebUI, because I use remote gui). I can lay out

Post has been editedbuba5473 - 31.07.17, 07:25

buba5473 @ 07/31/17, 09:16*
Tutconfig for compiling padawan on this device. I will periodically compile with the addition of all nonsense. Now there is a compiled one (without SMB / NFS clients - only server parts, without Aria 2 and without Transmission WebUI, because I use remote gui). I can lay out

ABOUT! This is the thing. Just now, the thought was to take care and get the firmware from Padavan. If you post it, I will be infinitely happy and grateful. And without packages, like this:
opkg update, opkg install [what you need]: D

The main stable core with non-buggy dravs ..

Post has been editedvarvar87 - 31.07.17, 07:49

Rep: (22)
The page of this device on the LEDE website (there is also the latest current firmware)
Full video review of the device with various tests
I think you can throw it in a hat

Post has been editedZee-X - 31.07.17, 11:35

Someone versed in low-level programming (writing a driver for an LTE modem)? : D
The modem for Mini PCI-E, which just does not have a port for SIM cards, was overloaded. The seller with Ali threw firewood for Windows and tench, but the latter does not seem possible for me to collect. The source files are collected in the form of some kind of project for a certain program. And, apparently, it was assumed that the device is for mobile devices, as in the directory there are additional sources for inclusion in the android assembly. Modem ZTE ME3760V2.Still have ali
I really want to implant it in a router)

Post has been editedZee-X - 31.07.17, 11:54

https://yadi.sk/d/K4aHopHs3LP33JCompiled with the description that I gave above. After reflashing, I gave the router the address 192.168.99.1 for some reason

Post has been editedbuba5473 - 31.07.17, 13:35

Rep: (66)
git with Padavan's Chinese version of firmwarehttps://github.com/bkye/rt-n56u

The config that lies with me is from there. The only value of this gita is that a friend collects configs for the Chinese. Otherwise, completely unnecessary koolproxy, adbyby and similar crap. In addition, there is a pokotsany transmision.
Again, compiled by chinaprom, there ishere, P4davan modhereIn the latter, the truth is Newifi D1 - it has hardware similar to ours.
There is also Tomato Phoenix - but there is a Chinese man and with other languages ​​he does not bother (yet?). Slowly but surely porting the tomato to mediatek. This will be the thing, because I haven’t seen more functional firmware yet

Post has been editedbuba5473 - 31.07.17, 16:42

Guys. I don’t understand from fragmentary data from the Internet. with what they eat firmware from Padavan. Do I understand correctly that I won’t pump Lucy there (redesigned web interface) and I won’t put additional packages and rapes? Just as you compile, will it be so?

Post has been editedvarvar87 - 01.08.17, 11:11

Rep: (66)
* varvar87,
add. packages can be installed if you connect an external drive (flash drive, hdd etc) and install optware

Compiled with KMS server and Samba 3.6.25. I'll post it later. I want to update busybox and add nano, otherwise vi somehow makes me sad

Compiled with KMS server and Samba 3.6.25. I'll post it later. I want to update busybox and add nano, otherwise vi somehow makes me sad

+ to karma. What about samba? How is it now with him? Can it be used now to unleash the potential of the sata bus, or is it fantastic at all?
And you can wish (VPN server) :)

Post has been editedvarvar87 - 02.08.17, 13:05

VPN in Padawan by default is. As well as samba. It works great. I just updated to the latest from the 3.x branch. I can’t understand what percentage is in the piece of iron. On the site with openwrt / ice they write - mipsel_24kc, / proc / cpuinfo in padawan gives 1004kc. Who else didn’t take down his own, take a look at / proc / cpuinfo, pliz

Someone was able to defeat non-working frequencies at 5 Ghz? And then it's sad with only 36 channel

I can’t help with anything, I almost never use a waffle. And what is there "inoperability"?

Channels other than 36th do not work

Buba5473 @ 08/04/17, 06:10*
Channels other than 36th do not work

This is what firmware?

* varvar87 LEDE

* Zee-X, Would you advise her to take it to another person? Mainly for WiFi and home network services ..

* varvar87 , wifi at 2.4 GHz works quite well, there are no questions about a wired connection either.
I don’t know how on other firmware, but on lede the speed on sata / usb for hard on ntfs leaves much to be desired (I did not test other fs) + you need to configure the mounting of partitions of the attached device and samba manually (in principle, there is mana).
There is also a jamb with a wireless network with automatic channel selection - it stupidly does not work and the network does not rise, only manual installation of channels.
I repeat that all this is on lede, I did not use boxed firmware.
For some reason, the BP died in the second week, but it came up with a replacement from the old router; Sold promised to send a new one.
So far, all that I remembered.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/09/19, 22:15