Archer C7 - Discussion | Wi-Fi Router

Rep: (0)
TP-Link Archer C7 (AC1750 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router)- Discussion
Wi-Fi Router 802.11a / b / g / n / ac | 2.4GHz frequency (450Mbit \ s) | 5GHz frequency (1300Mbit \ s) | LAN 4x1000Mbit \ s | USB 2x2.0 type A |

Attached Image

The forum decided to post images under the spoilerPicture

Specifications
HARDWARE CHARACTERISTICS
Interface 4 LAN ports 10/100/1000 Mbit / s
1 10/100/1000 Mbps WAN port
2 USB 2.0 ports
Buttons WPS / Reset Button
Wireless on / off button (wireless on / off)
Power On / Off Button
External power supply 12 V DC / 2.5 A
Dimensions (WxLxH) 243 x 160.6 x 32.5 mm
Antenna type 3 removable 5 GHz antennas with 5 dBi gain (RP-SMA)
3 internal 2.4 GHz antennas

PARAMETERS OF WIRELESS MODULE
IEEE 802.11ac / n / a wireless standards for 5 GHz frequency
IEEE 802.11b / g / n for the 2.4 GHz frequency
Frequency range (receive and transmit) 2400-2483.5 MHz
5150-5350 MHz
5 GHz transmission speed: up to 1300 Mbps
2.4 GHz: up to 450 Mbps
Sensitivity (reception) 5 GHz пјљ
11a 6 Mbps -96 dBm
11a 54 Mbps: -79 dBm
11ac HT20: -71 dBm
11ac HT40: -66 dBm
11ac HT80: -63 dBm
2.4 GHz
11g 54M: -77 dBm
11n HT20: -74 dBm
11n HT40: -72 dBm
EIRP (Wireless Power)<20 dBm or<100 mW
Wireless functions Enable / disable wireless broadcast, WDS bridge, WMM, wireless connection statistics
Wireless Security Encryption Modes: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK

CHARACTERISTICS OF SOFTWARE
QoS (data prioritization) WMM, bandwidth control
WAN connection type Dynamic IP / Static IP / PPPoE /
PPTP (Dual Access) / L2TP (Dual Access) / BigPond
Management Access Control
Local management
Remote control
DHCP server, client, list of DHCP clients,
address reservation
Port Forwarding Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ
Dynamic DNS DynDns, Comexe, NO-IP
VPN traffic pass PPTP, L2TP, IPSec
Access Control Parental Control, Local Management Control, Node List, Scheduled Access, Rules Management
Network security (firewall) Protection against DoS attacks, SPI firewall, filtering by IP address / MAC address, domain name, binding by IP and MAC address
Protocols Supports IPv4 and IPv6
Shared via USB Support Samba (storage device) / FTP server / media server / print server
2.4 GHz guest network guest network
one 5 GHz guest network

OTHER
CE, FCC, RoHS certification
Package Archer C7
3 removable antennas
Power adapter
Ethernet cable
Quick Setup Guide
System Requirements Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista в„ў or Windows 7, Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10
MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
Environmental Parameters Operating Temperature: 0 в„ѓ - 40
Storage temperature: -40 в„ѓ - 70 в„ѓ
Operating Humidity: 10% - 90%, without condensation
Humidity during storage: 5% - 90%, without condensation
Firmware
Dumps
Attached fileРЎ7V2.zip(8.95 MB)
Useful

The curator of the topic isN.o.F.a.c.e.

Post has been editedN.o.F.a.c.e. - 06.06.19, 17:31

Rep: (18)
And what about the ban on TP-Link

HZ, what is this article 16 years old, but:
http: //www.tp-linkru.c...rcher-C7.html#Firmware
Quote:
"Using third-party software on TP-Link devices.
The official software of TP-Link devices can be replaced with third-party devices, for example, DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide service or technical support for devices with third-party software and does not guarantee its stable operation. Damage caused to a device as a result of using third-party software will void its warranty. "

As if there is no direct prohibition.

Who thread put DD-WRT?
lies in betahttps: //www.dd-wrt.com…upport/other-downloads -

And what about 5GHz on LEDE? Is it already with webmode (LEDE) or not? I did not understand ...

The principle and the drain seems to be working fine, but on it, as I understand it, is kotsany AC - and for me, in fact, only VR is needed for the VR stream in fact ...

Post has been editedyaru - 04.01.18, 00:18

Rep: (18)
running2000 @ 12/23/17, 20:52*
I laid out for those who had problems with the loss of I-net!
New? So you try it !!! She is the best!

Well, it would be nice, after all, not just a link to some kind of firmware, but also a description, at least some .. but somehow it all looks incomprehensible ....

http: //forum.tp-linkru…9c552e3300e6b1fb86600e
is this it?

Post has been editedyaru - 04.01.18, 00:18

Rep: (10)
Firmware 1.0.4 Build 20171130 rel.28047 (5255) is constantly falling off the Internet. What to do???

Post has been editedilinih - 09.01.18, 21:41

Rep: (14)
* ilinih I was helped to install the beta version of the firmware from the official manufacturer's forum https: //forum.tp-linkr...topic.php? f = 263 & t = 9916

Rep: (19)
Tell me who knows where the Country Code for WiFi is set?
It is necessary to set the channel 149 for the 5GHz band, in the settings only 36-48.
Firmware beta from the tp-link forum (10/31/2017), hardware version v4.

Rep: (11)
Recover firmware did not deliver? For firmware on tftp, by analogy with the same 842

Rep: (6)
Help friends!

The router AC1750 (2) distributes iptv well (multicast from TTC) both via cable and wifi 2.4 / 5 to all devices, except for the tablet galaxsy TAB A (2016) (280).
IGMP Proxy - incl.
The main consumer of iptv is the miBOX-3 prefix - everything is fine. It also works on smartphones Note III, S7e, A5 (6), etc. But the tablet cannot get the go-ahead from the router either.
The only option for today to force the tablet to show is to launch UdpProxy.exe on the BB. In the settings, select the ip address of the BB, and on the tablet, register a proxy for the ip address of the BB. Everything works while the service is working and the BB itself. Although according to tests, this tablet should take a multicast without a proxy.

Can someone tell me how to overcome the problem?

Rep: (19)
* VAV_007,
I'm afraid you won't like my answer, but

Since
VAV_007 @ 05.02.18, 17:12*
The main consumer of iptv is the miBOX-3 prefix - everything is fine. Also works on Note III, S7e, A5 (6) smartphones, etc.
then the problem is probably in the tablet, and you need to ask the question in the branch on the tablet

Japet @ 6.02.18, 2:14*
the question must be asked in the branch on the tablet
there was such a thought. But a simple experiment suggests something else. I take Zyxel Keenetic Lite III, I make only the basic settings for connecting to the provider and that's it. All devices show. Including a tablet.
Therefore, the question arises in this thread.

Rep: (2203)
* VAV_007,
Try changing the lane on the router and the channel.

Rep: (276)
* VAV_007,
Sew custom firmware, which one you like, check on it.

NuN70 @ 6.02.18, 17:26*
Sew custom firmware
flashed I tried two different firmware. The result is the same.

Rep: (31)
I now ask a stupid question, do not kick.
Yes TP841. Not enough for the whole apartment. Will this same definitely increase the zone?
Second moment. Read about the hardware features. Latest version 4. That is, when buying, I need to pay attention to what version is offered? Or is it firmware?
Litter for garbage

* fsm888
The zone will increase this fact. The version is not firmware, but hardware.

* Nun70 how to check it when buying is not prompted, I want to take a technopoint in the day, I don't want the old one.
Advance thanks

* fsm888
On the box and on the router version is written. And what you do not like v2? I have v2 with LEDE working fine 24/7. Not always newer is better!

* Nun70 , I agree. Well, I'll see, in general, yes, the basic functionality is the same.
I understand correctly, by connecting an external disk to it, can I use vpn to dump docks on it remotely from any devices? My job is to duplicate the docks for everyone.
Well, on the little things, the same pictures stored in the error boiler.

Post has been editedfsm888 - 10.02.18, 08:08
Reason for editing: T9

* fsm888
You can.

Rep: (94)
Hi. Someone came across how to flash the firmware of the US region to our region. And then there is an error with the firmware. I understand that there is a ban from tp link. Can I bypass it. Thanks

Rep: (0)
Hello. Honestly I looked through the entire thread about this device, the issue did not help to solve it, it just scared .. I am a simple user, without deep knowledge. I just need to set up a home network and connect through this router a disk that will be visible to all devices on the network. With a network of disasters, but it is not here. But why no disk is visible on any device? The only setting in the router on the topic of USB-media offers to make it active. It is active, but at the same time, it is not visible to anyone. Help, please .. At home there are two TVs with smart, a computer, a laptop, a tablet and a phone, and none of them can see the disc. One of the TV sees the router itself, and even displays something through it (but not the disk). Maybe someone knows which side to approach the issue? Just do not offer to reflash, I already have one "brick" of the asus, until I am ready to continue trying ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 11:06