Archer C7 - Discussion | Wi-Fi Router

Rep: (0)
TP-Link Archer C7 (AC1750 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router)- Discussion
Wi-Fi Router 802.11a / b / g / n / ac | 2.4GHz frequency (450Mbit \ s) | 5GHz frequency (1300Mbit \ s) | LAN 4x1000Mbit \ s | USB 2x2.0 type A |

Attached Image

The forum decided to post images under the spoilerPicture

Specifications
HARDWARE CHARACTERISTICS
Interface 4 LAN ports 10/100/1000 Mbit / s
1 10/100/1000 Mbps WAN port
2 USB 2.0 ports
Buttons WPS / Reset Button
Wireless on / off button (wireless on / off)
Power On / Off Button
External power supply 12 V DC / 2.5 A
Dimensions (WxLxH) 243 x 160.6 x 32.5 mm
Antenna type 3 removable 5 GHz antennas with 5 dBi gain (RP-SMA)
3 internal 2.4 GHz antennas

PARAMETERS OF WIRELESS MODULE
IEEE 802.11ac / n / a wireless standards for 5 GHz frequency
IEEE 802.11b / g / n for the 2.4 GHz frequency
Frequency range (receive and transmit) 2400-2483.5 MHz
5150-5350 MHz
5 GHz transmission speed: up to 1300 Mbps
2.4 GHz: up to 450 Mbps
Sensitivity (reception) 5 GHz пјљ
11a 6 Mbps -96 dBm
11a 54 Mbps: -79 dBm
11ac HT20: -71 dBm
11ac HT40: -66 dBm
11ac HT80: -63 dBm
2.4 GHz
11g 54M: -77 dBm
11n HT20: -74 dBm
11n HT40: -72 dBm
EIRP (Wireless Power)<20 dBm or<100 mW
Wireless functions Enable / disable wireless broadcast, WDS bridge, WMM, wireless connection statistics
Wireless Security Encryption Modes: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK

CHARACTERISTICS OF SOFTWARE
QoS (data prioritization) WMM, bandwidth control
WAN connection type Dynamic IP / Static IP / PPPoE /
PPTP (Dual Access) / L2TP (Dual Access) / BigPond
Management Access Control
Local management
Remote control
DHCP server, client, list of DHCP clients,
address reservation
Port Forwarding Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ
Dynamic DNS DynDns, Comexe, NO-IP
VPN traffic pass PPTP, L2TP, IPSec
Access Control Parental Control, Local Management Control, Node List, Scheduled Access, Rules Management
Network security (firewall) Protection against DoS attacks, SPI firewall, filtering by IP address / MAC address, domain name, binding by IP and MAC address
Protocols Supports IPv4 and IPv6
Shared via USB Support Samba (storage device) / FTP server / media server / print server
2.4 GHz guest network guest network
one 5 GHz guest network

OTHER
CE, FCC, RoHS certification
Package Archer C7
3 removable antennas
Power adapter
Ethernet cable
Quick Setup Guide
System Requirements Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista в„ў or Windows 7, Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10
MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
Environmental Parameters Operating Temperature: 0 в„ѓ - 40
Storage temperature: -40 в„ѓ - 70 в„ѓ
Operating Humidity: 10% - 90%, without condensation
Humidity during storage: 5% - 90%, without condensation
Firmware
Dumps
Attached fileРЎ7V2.zip(8.95 MB)
Useful

The curator of the topic isN.o.F.a.c.e.

Post has been editedN.o.F.a.c.e. - 15.07.19, 18:23

Rep: (57)
kalina_vet @ 12.04.19, 12:18*
Reports a successful upgrade from Open ART
Open than not satisfied?

Rep: (2)
Good day
The new router, C7, version 5 firmware, along the way, Russian (RU).
With the purchase of standing firmware 1.0.7 build 20181210 rel 53412 (5255)
https: //www.tp-link.co...ad/archer-c7/#Firmware
it stated that the MU is not RU, and are not interchangeable.
Immediately I tried to install dd-wrt (the last for this version). Through a web interface to deliver, but the overload was a brick.
After spending a lot of time trying to restore via TFTP. Restored only if the slip him the latest firmware to the office site.
All other firmware (dd-wrt, openwrt, the older firmware from the site) simply do not sew. With TFTP - just nothing changes (is the version that was), via the web interface does not accept the old firmware.
And now what i can do?
Even symptoms - when flashing Openvrt, DDVRT - miracles begin with indicators LAN connection (or not burning those ports are plugged cord, or burn the port remains lit even when the elongated cord).
With DDVRT device does not even pinged with OPENVRT - pinged but telnet and web does not respond.

Hello.

Today bought this router, caught V5, how to connect it avtoobnovilsya to firmware 1.0.7 Build 20181210 rel.53412

The problem in injection rate torrent (qbittorrent)
I rate 1000 Mbps. When the cord is included directly into the computer, I'm downloading through torrent at a speed of 90-100 megabytes per second, download on ssd.
When you switch on the router lace, pumping through it drops to 20-30 megabytes per second.
Injection of the exact same.
Moreover, if the pump such as Google drive, speed is good 90-100 megabytes, ie the problem occurs only with the torrent.
Tell me how to fix this problem. Once hurt the available 1000 Mbps router after receiving 150-200 ((

Rep: (83)
* KIRIKON,
Reduce the amount of compounds in the client and peers

Does not help.
I set up a return 0 if there is downloadable torrents. Speed ​​is also 20-30 megabytes per second through a router.

KIRIKON @ 14.04.19, 13:45*
Reduce the amount of compounds in the client and peers

He surrendered back to the store. Changed at Keenetic Viva KN-1910.
Everything works fine, speed is not cut.

Rep: (33)
DD, constantly falling off the media server (not availablehttp://192.168.0.1:8200/)at the same time as the hard disk and network FTP visible. Prompt where to dig

Rep: (2)
Good day. Can anyone help regarding alternative firmware.
Tormented couple of days with the C7 v5 RU (namely EDM) can say the following.
DD-WRT does not ceases .. that is through a web console, you can upgrade to any version, but after a reboot it turns brick. In the course of the firmware from DD it is for the European version of the router. He returned to the drain via the TFTP (the latter from the site of TP-Link).
Openwrt - stable (18.06.2) through the web console does not ceases (file error). But ceases snepshot (I became yesterday snepshot). Telnet does not work (it should be). Connects via SSH without any problems, set LUCI. After that, everything works fine. vayf speed - I rate 200 MB, 118 - 120 daunloada. On lace - net 200 Lana Indicators vayf, Wang's working properly.
it was critical for me to go to an alternative firmware just to be able to raise the SSH server (and later use it as a SOCKS proxy).

Rep: (6)
Guys, how do you know the revision of the router? Just I bought, but how do you know - I do not know.

* Mad drummer ,
The back of the device looking V1 V2 V3, etc.

* Mad drummer Like flying?

* alex595979 , But I still do not connect), that's going home, to connect and discuss how everything. Have high hopes for him)

In general, the guys hooked up the router, perform the Quick Setup, updated (by the way, 5 revision for me), the Internet works, ip tv too, nooo, the load on the laptop did not check, but on the Xbox one x download speed became less and every minute stop and resume again. What is the problem? Where you can fully configure it, and how to use the settings?

Dd tyknite nose at the actual instructions for the transition v2 Photo Open on ART with a web interface and back.
And it is not clear where a file should be cut back somewhere in tftp somewhere just a web muzzle: russian:

Post has been editedalisher744 - 22.04.19, 04:51

Rep: (10)
Hello!

There is

Firmware Version: 3.15.3 Build 180305 Rel.51282n
Hardware Version: Archer C7 v2 00000000

When the firmware via the web says:

Error code: 18005
Upgrade unsuccessfully because the version of the upgraded file was incorrect. Please check the file name.

Firmware name: factory.bin

Firmware openwrt-18.06.2-ar71xx-generic-archer-c7-v2-squashfs-factory

What is wrong doing?

thank

Rep: (83)
w00dmAn74 @ 23.04.19, 10:22*
What is wrong doing?
Put the firmware in a folder with dliiinym by gaps and kirrilitsoy?

Lord, who may come across.
Archer C7 v5 firmware to drain after a day of work begins to blunt the speed falls several times, video begins Vries and wire and WiFi.
I suspect that the provider updates the IP once a day, and as it does begin tupnyak.
Pings from the router to the nodes are no missing packages, everything is clear. Itself from an Internet router is also normal ping.
I noticed that if I connect to a computer in the internal grid of timvyuveru, then 10 seconds there is no transmission, then 2-3 seconds works, then stops again for 10 seconds.
Some crap at all. No statistics on errors on the interface on the sink please do not see any ssh to go. Pancake. While going over the setup.
Moped as Grits is not mine, to help set up.

Rep: (10)
* Naevus,

Hello!

Everything turned out, but in a strange way to

Gargoyle installed first, and then through it OpenWRT

:)

w00dmAn74 @ 24.04.19, 04:59*
Gargoyle installed first, and then through it OpenWRT

Why not just Open? and what's wrong with gargoyle

Rep: (22)
Good evening, does anyone know how to set up a Rostelecom blocking bypass on a router, stock firmware

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/01/19, 4:49