Official site | Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Other photos
Attached Image

Description
Wired earphones tuned by AKG with tangle-free, fabric cable
8mm and 11mm speaker units for clear, balanced sound
transfer
Wired headphones, created with the participation of AKG c cable in the fabric braid.
With 8 mm and 11 mm dynamic drivers for clear, balanced sound

Device characteristics
SCHEDULE AFC
Attached Image
Attached Image

Headphone Type: plug-in (plugs)
Microphone: Yes
Frequency range (Hz): 20-20000
Sensitivity (dB): 93.2
Impedance (ohm): 32
Volume adjustment: Yes
Playback control: Yes
Connection: wired
Connector Type: mini-jack (3.5mm)
Cable Length (m): 1.2
Reviews
review from ichip
review from headphonesbest
Review from me
Convenience:
Headphones are very comfortable, you can even fall asleep with them (on the pillow), do not fall out of your ears. As for the wire, the top of the good quality, while still almost not confused. The lower part (the one that is braided) is also of good quality, but it has a greater tendency to form some mysterious loops (that is, it does not tangle, but curls). In the cold wire is not cold. The remote, by the way, is a very handy thing, all functions work on both android and IOS.
Sound:
I think that it is - the main plus headphones. This is a sound that I want to listen endlessly (it should be logical, because Samsa positions headphones as balanced), ie even after a long time do not want to pull out the headphones from your ears and listen to music on the score. Sound - clean. Yes, AFC tells us that high-frequency and midrange brutally failed, with this I agree, but then again, it's easy to rights equalizer, with losses in the sound is not clean. By cons include the bass a little slow (I personally did not have enough speed, but everyone has their own preferences), so straight a little faster and it would do well. In conclusion I would add that there are two drivers greatly simplifies the configuration.
Quality:
Well, there is nothing to complain about, and nothing (pun: D), because AKG and Samsung are two VERY large companies with many years of experience and they are not indifferent to the quality of their products.

Useful

For questions about filling caps, contact QMS toSection moderatorsor through the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedprz13 - 06.08.20, 22:44
Reason for editing: Cap threads

Rep: (145)
* denn5233 I think someone threw a long time try to find the drive

Posted on 28/12/2019, 22:28:

* denn5233 , Found in Google
Two black - microphone. One of the solder wires on the first major contact, common contact / ground / GND - all wires are copper color, plus the right speaker - Red, Green soldered on the outermost contact, this is a plus of the left speaker. Here it is broken and often, as the deadline.
Attached Image

Post has been editedM_I_R_A_M_A_X - 28.12.19, 22:29

Rep: (4)
Recently noticed that one earphone plays as if at a slightly higher frequency, and the other on the lower. This is evident if you listen through only one headphone separately.

Alexander Yakushev @ 11/01/20, 18:36*
Recently noticed that one earphone plays as if at a slightly higher frequency

Frequency response of the left and right ear is usually different and is a relatively perfect only in young age. If you can not change the left / right earphone places, it is all subjectively.

Rep: (1)
And how they switch tracks in Yandex music?

Rep: (6)
Supplement equalizer (I had a post on the settings) - on the Samsung uluchshalki not disconnected, reconfigured all, including the reference for headphones and monitors.
Settings for more or less "smooth" sound on Samsung are:

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
Guys !!! Need help!
I bought these headphones, and enjoy chasing existence. But I can not adjust the microphone PC does not see, in general, the noise of Discordia, if the wind is blowing, what to do? How to setup? Day to buy a separate microphone. Headphones Samsung AKG EO-IG955

Rep: (325)
All who have the right earpiece begins to work quietlylike mineTry to suck the air from his mouth. After that, he starts to work again.

Rep: (8)
People Hello, the problem is this: the earphones everything is working properly and no longer exercise control on the headset, first devoured the Volume button below it worked but firmly, and in a month or two began to work properly, I was delighted, but it was not there, through another week in general have ceased to operate buttons, someone tell me what to do? On another extension check does not work (the device also Samsung)

Post has been editedvolodqa - 24.01.20, 13:23

Rep: (116)
* volodqa Must be repaired.

All who have the right earpiece begins to work as quiet as I try to suck the air from his mouth. After that, he starts to work again.

A mesh you exactly earwax is not clogged? Try to moisten reticulum hydrogen peroxide with a cotton swab. Earphone keep down the sound guide. Then shake and wait when dry.

Xokadi @ 30.01.20, 02:05*
hook netting needle and removing them completely

I fell off the grid itself, after a couple of times I cleaned it with peroxide. The sound changed, became a little louder, because under the mesh was, as you write microfiber. I bought in China 4.2 mm mesh (mesh only). Set of 20 pcs. Glued, yuzayu more)

Just cut out of thin fleece circles with a diameter of 10mm

He sold in DIY stores? You have a thickness? How to choose the right one?
Suchwill do?
although probablysuchit's better...

Post has been editedfartron - 03.02.20, 20:51

Rep: (1)
I do listen to all pootrubalAS IT ISSamsung galaxy note 8
Sound fair without preukras. Headphones conquered my ears!

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
I wonder girls dance, took his post Xiaomi Hybrid Pro (were still Xiaomi Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD so they really are worthless) original 955 from S9 + and has not lost since the sound every 3 better than my former Xiaomi Hybrid Pro, Apostle warm 72 hours so all the sound is so good that I want to listen incessantly. Pinned warblers and compared to native silicon heaven and earth. I want to note that I'm not a fan of the monitor sound because it's like eating food without salt (Tipo need to not tasty and was to feel the real taste) so to my E max 3 with the last Viper, they come in handy. Who wrote that the bottom of the weak? Yes, you are joking, or if you came Bear? The bottom of the hammer if so near the shells are broken, I do not like loud noise, I like a fat bass, high-frequency ringing (not psykayuschy like hybrids them I could not even pull the Viper). Perfect ears for 2k rubles (at a price of Magazev 5k) but interesting detail - all the buttons work as expected: the single and double and triple tap, and volume buttons only here mic does not work (or on my E max 3 (European, kastomka stable Xiaomei. ey) any other E max 3 (European from the box), the same does not operate at E 8 light through an adapter, but as luck would have on other devaysakh (redmi nout 7 redmi nout 5 redmi nout 4x samsung c8, skiing there with DAC some, samsung 15g release what that) everything works perfectly took a colleague original ears on S8 (her smart ski with TsAPoy) and a miracle on my body with her headphones working mic and buttons -.! everything is perfect and she works both)))) I had to change places with her ears, that's a joke. On alishke not even think to take only with friends or Ride look before buying in person, I have branching inscription Vietnam (as a colleague too).

Rep: (2)
* spanker And that for such "warblers instead of silicone" - Where you can picture taken?

* omenus,
probably heresuch ameant

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Help the pancreas. Stopped working the right earpiece, moreover, he starts to work if podorgat fork and buttons (stop + - volume) work even if the headset is not playing.

Rep: (1421)
Alexander Yakushev @ 03/16/20, 21:26*
Help the pancreas.
Give to repair broken conductor

Rep: (11)
Someone already bought?.https: // online-samsung ... roduct / eo-ic100bbegru /

Rep: (11)
Sam asked, he will answer. I bought headphones, the phone and the computer immediately identified as an external DAC. Even the sound is excellent out of the box, the phone responds to the buttons. Satisfied 200%

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/05/20, 1:12