Samsung Earphones tuned by AKG (AKG EO-955) | [Headphones]

Rep: (224)
Samsung Earphones tuned by AKG (AKG EO-955) - Discussion
EO-IG955
Official site | Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.

• To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum

• Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Other photos
Attached Image

Description
Wired earphones tuned by AKG with tangle-free, fabric cable
8mm and 11mm speaker units for clear, balanced sound
transfer
Wired headphones, created with the participation of AKG c cable in the fabric braid.
With 8 mm and 11 mm dynamic drivers for clear, balanced sound

Device characteristics
SCHEDULE AFC
Attached Image
Attached Image

Headphone Type: plug-in (plugs)
Microphone: Yes
Frequency range (Hz): 20-20000
Sensitivity (dB): 93.2
Impedance (ohm): 32
Volume adjustment: Yes
Playback control: Yes
Connection: wired
Connector Type: mini-jack (3.5mm)
Cable Length (m): 1.2
Reviews
review from ichip
review from headphonesbest
Review from me
Convenience:
Headphones are very comfortable, you can even fall asleep with them (on the pillow), do not fall out of your ears. As for the wire, the top of the good quality, while still almost not confused. The lower part (the one that is braided) is also of good quality, but it has a greater tendency to form some mysterious loops (that is, it does not tangle, but curls). In the cold wire is not cold. The remote, by the way, is a very handy thing, all functions work on both android and IOS.
Sound:
I think this is the main plus headphone. This is a sound that you want to listen endlessly (it should be logical, because samsa positions the headphones as balanced), that is, even after a long time, you don’t want to pull the headphones out of your ears and score on listening to music. The sound is the purest. Yes, the frequency response tells us that the HF and MF are brutally failed, I agree with that, but again, this is easily corrected by the equalizer, and there is no loss of sound purity. The disadvantages are a bit slow bass (I personally didn’t have enough speed, but everyone has their own preferences), here’s a little bit faster and it would be perfect. In conclusion, I want to add that the presence of two drivers greatly simplifies the configuration.
Quality:
Well, there is nothing to complain about, and nothing (pun: D), because AKG and Samsung are two VERY large companies with many years of experience and they are not indifferent to the quality of their products.

Useful

Post has been editedXjle6ywek - 09.09.18, 18:53
Reason for editing: Corrected

Rep: (28)
Are there any owners of these headphones?

* slavan12 , I

Rep: (28)
* Xjle6ywek What device do you listen on? Write the pros and cons?
I choose for Samsung a5 2017.

* slavan12 ,
pros
  • Crystal clear HF and MF (albeit failed)
  • Sit very comfortable
  • Balanced sound (bys do not hammer (for example, in sk300)

Minuses
  • Even xs, low sensitivity

I would not take these headphones to the A5, because it doesn’t have the best output power + 32-ohm headphones + little sensitivity, and they will not swing with your smart
Simply put, I would take something simpler, but also with 2 drivers.

Post has been editedXjle6ywek - 05.12.17, 18:53

Rep: (5)
Hello to all.
Bought on the occasion of such headphones. (From the S8 kit) The sound is excellent, the landing is not the worst (anatomical features). Now I use paired with LG G3 D855, there is an increase in volume, reception and hang up call, but there is no decrease in volume.
What can you think of?

Rep: (0)
I drive with such ears together with S6. As a result, I began to notice that the right speaker goes out after 4 months after use. offensively

clean the nets, if it doesn't help, then take it out at all, I also thought that the earphone is dying

Rep: (4)
I will add my impressions of the Samsung earphones tuned by AKG (EO-IG955) headphones.

I bought a phone, these headphones were included, and with this good went on a business trip.

The first impression (after Apple EarPords and Altec Lansing) is wildly a lot of top, there is no middle ground, the bass does not mumble (although it doesn’t buzz in Altec too:)
It became impossible to listen to Arya's albums from Aytyuns, they are not very well reduced, and in these ears they are a nightmare)
And, in principle, music with a low bitrate sounds so-so.

I, frankly, hooked it. I honestly thought that Samsung shouldn’t praise and stick out these ears.

In the past six months I didn’t work with sound at all, so I couldn’t compare it with the monitor equipment “from memory”. And in vain.
My ears are accustomed to the "bang" sound. So much so that I began to perceive this sound as normal. And in vain.

In general, I was bombed for a week on a business trip :-) I got home and started to dig for these AKGs. Infa, of course, there is no, except for reviews in foreign forums, which say that the sound of fire, workmanship - guano. The problem of loss of sound for many. Now in the right, then in the left.
Well, here onsavagemessiahzine.comThe frequency response, which, by the way, coincides with my conclusions in the end.

Then I launched the test songs - and surprisingly, they sounded good. I downloaded music in the "lossless" format, all the buzz, it was reluctant to listen to the alteks.
The same tracks drove on monitors - it seems.

Now I listen to lossless :-)

Findings:

1. Tops on 4, after all, a bit too much, a little bit harsh, BUT! these are the best tops of all the ears (plugs) that I have. At least, they are very similar to what I hear in open monitor headphones and on speakers-monitors.

2. Bottoms - 5 points, clear, elastic, not smeared, the barrel does not merge with the bass completely, the border is VERY clearly audible. Niza really fire.

3. My personal opinion is that the middle is a bit failed. This and the frequency response can be seen at the hearing. Either the dynamics are not very consistent, or, most likely, the manufacturer did so intentionally. Because, as far as I know, very many climb into the equalizer and make a "smile" with sliders, raising the top and bottom.
Well, and here everything is ready, “distorting”, such a sound, which is necessary :-)

4. Of course, you cannot compare them with monitors, after all, different categories and purposes (and frequency response :-))), but they sound very good. So much so that others do not want to listen (from the usual plugs, of course).

These headphones give exactly that, high-quality, consumer sound, for which, in principle, all studio information and cheats are made.
Samsung AKG - handsome, sound worthy, let's see how the quality will be. :-)

Post has been editedgrand-tiger - 26.11.17, 09:59

* grand tiger warm the headphones with any noise, the frequency response will be straighter, I warmed 70 hours
and yes, headphones are sensitive to source and source quality
The first impression was also very n6e, but after warming up the sound started me more than arrange

Headphone case, metal or plastic?

* Xjle6ywek
tell me how to warm them up, if not hard :)

Rep: (8)
I took them to my m6 from the set of my wife. In terms of sound quality: half of what is simply not audible on simple caps from xiaomi appears here in full detail. The sound is clear and very pleasant. But with the ergonomics of trouble, he could walk in pistons for a very long time, his ears begin to ache. Not from the sound, but because of physical contact and landing features. With regular ambyushurs, it’s just trouble, with ambyushi from caps less so, but after a long listening with them it’s just painful to insert the headphones. Summary: headphones are good, but not suitable for everyone.

Rep: (86)
There are such ears, took in the summer. I listened to iPod Video 5.5 and on my moto x xt1056. Gave them to the girl. The sound on some records wow, but in general, so-so. The braided wire is always twisted and the buttons on the headset do not work on my handset. But the build quality is just fire, at a high level. Sit in the ears well.
As I did not listen to them, in any way. Nothing happened.
My main pair of ears is AKG K420.

* Fynjy174
look for something like tara labs cascade noise burn-in disc

Rep: (1)
Tell me how to distinguish from fakes? Just want to buy separately, what to look for when checking?

* videomag,
1. color, fakes with ali is darker than the originals
2. quality itself, oddly enough

Rep: (87)
Viper users, be glad. I prepared a profile for them for ViPER. As for me, the frequency response has become much smoother.

Attached files

Attached fileAKG EO-IG955 V1.zip(1.25 MB)

Rep: (17)
friends! Are there earplugs for them under mounting on the ear (or with a "strut" in the ear)? Headphones are good, but in my ears you can not hold at all! trouble

Rep: (3)
Do you guys have buttons on the remotes rattle or sit tight?

Rep: (171)
At first I didn’t think they would take root, but after about 90 hours of warming up (all songs are rock, metal) - and this is just something. Threw senhi, creative, scythe in the bedside table. Unexpected by sams.

Post has been editedmopss - 09.01.18, 20:48

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/03/19 10:34